[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

6 hours ago, readlire92 said:

I love these kind of details

Me too. Just today i was wondering about LBC-timeline, and here it is like if someone heard my thoughts.:ph34r::D

So Ae and Pete know each other about two (or 2,5) month and are dating about a week.

And that's why Ae didn't want to bother Pete with english tutoring since Pete's exams looks more important/serious then his owns.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, deltos said:

Yeah, I remember that Jacket, I actually tried to source it...then figured I could have it made cheaper..lol. And thank you just what I need, another site...yep I could stay there all day too !

I've done the same thing, someone on TT told me where to buy, but find it too expensive, so I will make one myself :wub:

12 hours ago, Aginggie said:

I giggling loud that make my coworking snoop at my laptop, when I saw this picture.

I adore Hamaocha fanarts. Its so cute and funny. It's cool that she has appreciation by 2moons & LBC cast and staff as well.

I'm using this one as wallpaper on my smartphone.^_^

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Aginggie said:

Perth my baby ;*

I can't believe I am 6 years older than him. I am old -,-

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If that's old then i must be ancient. :joy:

I'm 20 years older than him :phew:

OOPS did I just confess  to my age? :lol:

4 hours ago, deltos said:

All together one....

Although I love ALL OF THESE kids, I wish we could also get the supporting casts I would love to see the actor for Pond and Samantha Coates (she's super funny) etc...I think every cast was picked so well for this drama all of them should be getting more attention. 

30 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

You Did!!! :scream: :joy:

Korean baby's are 1 year old the day they're born, so i'm a year older than i think i am. Nice!!  :bawling:  :joy:

Edit: To make it worse. You age a year every New Years Day. So if you're born in November you're 1 year old and then you add another year at New Year. So that means a 3 month old baby born in November would have a Korean age of 2 years after New Year. We Koreans love to be different from the rest of the world.

10 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

DID anyone PEEP Mark taking Gun's hand when they were told to move?? OOOH so cute!!!

You couldn't miss it. :D

23 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You Did!!! :scream: :joy:

Korean baby's are 1 year old the day they're born, so i'm a year older than i think i am. Nice!!  :bawling:  :joy:

Edit: To make it worse. You age a year every New Years Day. So if you're born in November you're 1 year old and then you add another year at New Year. So that means a 3 month old baby born in November would have a Korean age of 2 years after New Year. We Koreans love to be different from the rest of the world.

You couldn't miss it. :D

When I first got into KPOP eleven years ago, I was curious about S. Korea and when I learned about this, my mind was blown. I mean, I kind of get it, a child in the womb is usually born at the nine month mark, so yeah it would make sense that after they are born, they would continue to count the months, but us westerners are just too lazy to continue the count, we rather start all over again :lol:

But then it also gets complicated/confusing doing it the Korean way...I mean if the legal age of consent to marry or have sex is lets say 17, then someone who is supposed to be fifteen, but was born in November, that would mean they can legally do the nasty with an adult with no problem?? Right? Or am I getting more confused? :sweat_smile:

3 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

When I first got into KPOP eleven years ago, I was curious about S. Korea and when I learned about this, my mind was blown. I mean, I kind of get it, a child in the womb is usually born at the nine month mark, so yeah it would make sense that after they are born, they would continue to count the months, but us westerners are just too lazy to continue the count, we rather start all over again :lol:

But then it also gets complicated/confusing doing it the Korean way...I mean if the legal age of consent to marry or have sex is lets say 17, then someone who is supposed to be fifteen, but was born in November, that would mean they can legally do the nasty with an adult with no problem?? Right? Or am I getting more confused? :sweat_smile:

You could try and argue that point but it wouldn't work. The criminal code is written as per the rest of the world when it comes to age. These days "Korean" age is mainly symbolic and not used a lot by the younger generation.

5 minutes ago, aniola said:

Well, some more cuteness on tiptoe-theme.

tumblr_pfq73dx0yG1r8gq4co1_250.giftumblr_pfq73dx0yG1r8gq4co2_250.giftumblr_pfq73dx0yG1r8gq4co3_250.gif

(c)

Last one is adorable.^_^

Ai shorty :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yea, don't tease him. At 17 he has plenty of time to grow a few more inches. :D

I'm talking about his height, so no dirty mind remarks.....hahahahaha!

:D:D

It just too cute to think that he need to tiptoe :wub:

4 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

I'm 20 years older than him :phew:

Although I love ALL OF THESE kids, I wish we could also get the supporting casts I would love to see the actor for Pond and Samantha Coates (she's super funny) etc...I think every cast was picked so well for this drama all of them should be getting more attention. 

Hahahaha! Me too, almost 20 years older.....

And yes, more publicity for the supporting cast. Have you guys seen this? It's Pond (Yacht) and Sam

58 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

:lol: they are so cute hhhhhh

He is practically on his tippy toes!!!! Saint is tall!

37 minutes ago, aniola said:

Well, some more cuteness on tiptoe-theme.

tumblr_pfq73dx0yG1r8gq4co1_250.giftumblr_pfq73dx0yG1r8gq4co2_250.giftumblr_pfq73dx0yG1r8gq4co3_250.gif

(c)

Last one is adorable.^_^

He is adorable!!!!  

31 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yea, don't tease him. At 17 he has plenty of time to grow a few more inches. :D

I'm talking about his height, so no dirty mind remarks.....hahahahaha!

lol I thought I read somewhere that guys are pretty much developed in that area by 17 or so??? was that incorrect?

Archived