[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

3 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

This is the first time I love a BG couple in a BL to be honest! Most of the others seem to lack some natural/realness to them. But these two do it so well, and it's even more shocking because as an actress I don't really like her (she turned me off in Puppy Honey) but here this type of character fits her so well. She isn't bad at acting, it's the role she gets that are annoying. LOVE HER HERE though! 

Agree. She was boring in Puppy Honey, the all BG story was, but as often in BL drama! But here, they are fun, they are equals in the dialogues ... Even if the issue is known, it's still fun to watch, the characters and the actors ... 

So far I'm very glad for the rest of the cast too, even people I don't like much in other show... :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

(she turned me off in Puppy Honey) but here this type of character fits her so well.

1 hour ago, mellialuna said:

She was boring in Puppy Honey, the all BG story was, but as often in BL drama! But here, they are fun, they are equals in the dialogues ...

It's opposite with me.:D I was glad to see Cherreen in LBC because I liked her in Puppy Honey (i mean S1; in S2 Emma/Porsh-storyline was awfully boring), i thought she was cute. So I was hoping that i will like Pond and Cha-am together. And i glad that now i adore them no less then other couples.:)

Gosh I know understand why I stick with this forum. I was on mydramalist (I like to go there a lot and converse with other BL fans) when this one person wrote

"" :tired: 

Y'all weird, you don't try to kiss someone you aren't attracted to, at least not where I'm from. I wonder if the book you are talking about was even written by an actual gay person, never read the book since there's no English translation. Its not like I even want Tin and Pete together, I'm totally for AePete and TinCan. The way you people make Tin out to be a emotionless, careless person --which is what he is if you are right -- just seems unfair. Not gonna argue it anymore, apparently you nice ladies know better than us gay guys how gay guys feel. You are entitled to your opinions, as am II'm not moody or anything lol, hard to translate mood threw text without emoticons haha. I'm not offended or upset so I apologize if what I said came off as defensive or overly-critical..

Seriously I had to respond...what type of fu**ery is this? Wow there are people who project themselves into these fictional characters way too much! 

43 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Gosh I know understand why I stick with this forum. I was on mydramalist (I like to go there a lot and converse with other BL fans) when this one person wrote

Hide contents

"" :tired: 

Y'all weird, you don't try to kiss someone you aren't attracted to, at least not where I'm from. I wonder if the book you are talking about was even written by an actual gay person, never read the book since there's no English translation. Its not like I even want Tin and Pete together, I'm totally for AePete and TinCan. The way you people make Tin out to be a emotionless, careless person --which is what he is if you are right -- just seems unfair. Not gonna argue it anymore, apparently you nice ladies know better than us gay guys how gay guys feel. You are entitled to your opinions, as am II'm not moody or anything lol, hard to translate mood threw text without emoticons haha. I'm not offended or upset so I apologize if what I said came off as defensive or overly-critical..

Seriously I had to respond...what type of fu**ery is this? Wow there are people who project themselves into these fictional characters way too much! 

I don't get the guys point. It doesn't matter if the book was written by an actual gay person or not. It's fiction!! Maybe he should look up the definition of fiction - "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact". As for Tinn being an emotionless person, of course he is at this stage. That's what he's meant to be at this point in the storyline, until Can comes along. I'm beginning to think that Tinn is a "closet gay guy waiting for someone to come along and open the closet door and let him out". As for his implication that "only gay guys, know how gay guys feel" is a bit asinine. I have female friends who know me better than i know myself sometimes. :D

3 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Miss ya dude !

Miss you to! It's nearly 6 am here and my 3 year old niece woke us up. She's a real power ball in the mornings. Kim's off to make coffee and i'm just chilling here in bed. Nice and comfortable. :P

Sorry, have to pull the covers up so i don't expose myself here...

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Miss you to! It's nearly 6 am here and my 3 year old niece woke us up. She's a real power ball in the mornings. Kim's off to make coffee and i'm just chilling here in bed. Nice and comfortable. :P

Sorry, have to pull the covers up so i don't expose myself here...

Ok so you're 13 hours ahead of me...good to lock that in...3 year olds...yeah there's a special place in the heavens for that crew....LOL cute but whoa on the energy.

And nobody's looking Queen..keep your keys !

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

Ok so you're 13 hours ahead of me...good to lock that in...3 year olds...yeah there's a special place in the heavens for that crew....LOL cute but whoa on the energy.

And nobody's looking Queen..keep your keys !

Yes. Just after 6 am Tuesday morning here, and i think it's still Monday where you are. Isn't the world a great place where we're all at different times on the time scale. We have more than a few kids here at the minute and it can either be great fun or a nightmare. I'll let you know later which one it is today. ;)

17 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yes. Just after 6 am Tuesday morning here, and i think it's still Monday where you are. Isn't the world a great place where we're all at different times on the time scale. We have more than a few kids here at the minute and it can either be great fun or a nightmare. I'll let you know later which one it is today. ;)

Please tell me Tuesday gets better. I've had a crappy Monday.  :D

9 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

Latest preview for this friday... haha

Holy shitstorm Batman!!! How did I miss an entire preview?

No seriously. I was on after this was posted and I didn't even look at it. I must have been really tired. 

I can't wait to see the conversation Ae and Pond are going to have after that question is asked. Pond is going to richard simmons a brick. Heck, I'm losing it too because I've done my research. @Kim Soo-Lee I hear research on KKxNo will be out by Friday. Not sure whose Friday though since this person is in Africa.

I can't believe Pond would out Ae in front off Can like that either. Can was like really? I wonder if he even knows what Pond is talking about? Probably not.

I would dearly love to know what Ae has told his family about Pete. They seem really tight like Pete and his mom. I hope Ae is also clear with them as Pete was with his mom.

Now I'm hype for the TinCan kiss. We've seen Ae and Pete cover first kisses and sexy kisses. It's someone else's turn now. 

49 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm not going to do that thing in a spoiler...I'll just say sorry dude it's been like that :phew: dunno perhaps a prezzie is in order..;)

Actually - that video is just what I need. Going to go blare it now... LOL

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

:joy:

on that last vid Ae is like, "Pete lets go take a bath together" Pete has checked out momentarily...brain just got fried by the mental image he conjured up and Ae is smirking like "you better NOT drop my tool like that carrot" :phew: Poor Pete, he has no idea the beast he has unleashed. 

6 hours ago, baw74 said:

Please tell me Tuesday gets better. I've had a crappy Monday.  :D

Sorry to hear you had a crappy Monday. I've asked Buddha to try and make your Tuesday a little bit better. Ok, a whole lot better! :D

5 hours ago, baw74 said:

Actually - that video is just what I need. Going to go blare it now... LOL

I really hope you wore ear plugs when you turned up the volume! :D

It's just after 1 pm here and had a fantastic day so far. :P

Later some of us are going to sit and watch the 4 Official episodes that are now up on You Tube on a large screen. My family want to see what i've been yapping about for the past few days, so we might have some new fans after this afternoons special viewing. ;)

7 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

and Ae is smirking like

I wad playing the video over and over only because of Ae's smile. :wub: Can't wait to see how Pete all shy and shocked is answering him something like ".....okeeeeey/khraaaab.....".

Archived