[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

On 9/21/2018 at 9:25 AM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Not sure how accurate this is but we'll see if it turns out to be true.

Hide contents

"All of the cast members are included in Season 2 of 2 Moons... even Godt is going to be Doctor Phana again. He decided to change his manager and now he is to sign the contract for Seasons 2 & 3 as well, so there is no going to be any changes on the leading cast of this Series. The release is plan for January 2019. More details will be given in a teaser for Season 2 by the end of November 2018. The trailer for Season 2 is going to be release before Christmas 2018."

I like that as a group they are staying together and that all the talk about Godt being a certain way appears to be untrue? Anyway, I really hope this time that he steps up to the plate fully and improves his acting.....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, chistarr said:

I like that as a group they are staying together and that all the talk about Godt being a certain way appears to be untrue? Anyway, I really hope this time that he steps up to the plate fully and improves his acting.....

Spoiler

I would probably say wait until you hear word from Motive Vlilage ( the owners of 2moons) for the official word.  According to Lazy Subber ( who subs ) says that Godt's manager's are still the same. She has decided not to comment anymore until there is official word and so far - there hasn't been anything official just speculation.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:08 PM, Harunacamelia said:

Hide contents

LOL Yup I work at Rikers sometimes other times I'm in court, I'm a court advocate working with Defense Attorneys, Judges and DA's to resolve cases--I'm the one behind the scenes getting people into programs or getting less prison time 

:flushed:

Those small moments are the BEST, the sexy stuff is great, but for me the small things solidified their relationship and shows how much they care. Also, shows that the actors are not cringing as they act, which is a plus in my book LOL Caliente es bueno pero no siempre necesario!!! 

@aniola I was SUCH A PUDDLE OF GOOOO when Ae did that. It was so heartwarming and cute. It's like, damn "he's mine now, I can touch him, but if I touch him I might not stop there" and Pete is like...ummm what's going on here? OOhhh

The pillow hugging is such a thing some have done at one point when their crush or brand spanking new lover does or says something that gets their hearts fluttering! 

I'm sorry if I am jumping the gun here, but when it comes to Thai BLs this has knocked the others out of the park for me (At least in this setting/Genre) I still love my raunchy Bangkok series and Diary of a Toosie...

I was seriously waiting for him to lick Pete--seemed like the appropriate response? No? I think I'm getting dirtier the more I hang around here :ph34r:

mmmmm licking......oh lordy.....

On 9/22/2018 at 9:45 AM, deltos said:

They say ( I don't know who they are )..but it's said that " imitation is the best form of flattery"...  CTL/LBC
cr: dunno...the internets

Hide contents

locker.mp4

click the question mark...

How do you always know what i want before i do??!!! I never knew i wanted a side by side, play by play of CTL and LBC!!!!!! Love it......the directors of both series know what they are doing and they do it well!!!!

17 minutes ago, chistarr said:

Ho do you always know what i want before i do??!!! I never knew i wanted a side by side, play by play of CTL and LBC!!!!!! Love it......the directors of both series know what they are doing and they do it well!!!!

You calling me a Ho ?    :joy:. Actually when I saw that scene the first thing that came to mind was the same scene in CTL.  To tell the truth there are tons of parallels in scenes if you have enough BL's in your wheel house. Some real apparent like this - others very subtle like the sun glare during the kiss in the locker room...right out of  LS...lol

8 minutes ago, chistarr said:

Could you please put a link to the site? I cannot for some reason find any way of getting to the 1st episode.....

now that I am all caught up on the comments ( i stayed away since Friday because I wanted to go unspoiled into the episode), @Harunacamelia and @1sitsafetocomeout y'all had some very good things to say that echoed much of what i was thinking and feeling. The Ae/Tin dynamics are very interesting because I agree that Tin really knows how to play Ae like a guitar and I don't blame him because Ae is so easy to read. Pete is more apt to keep things hidden and below the surface to protect himself. I really hope that as a couple, they are able to bring out the good in each other.... and I am talking about them like they are real!!??? What the what!!

With reference to the way Ae is, traditional/conventional/very alpha male, e.t.c, I can certainly see trouble ahead with him wanting to be the 'guy' in the relationship in terms of bringing home the bacon whereas Pete has ALL the bacon lol.  i am not sure we will see this really dealt with in this season (or at all) but it is something I hope they can touch on if we get more seasons.

For Tin, that boy just pulls on all my strings...I look forward to more from his storyline with Can and yes, Can irritated the heck out of me at the beginning with the way Plan was playing the character but it has evened out now and I am LOVING it. 

I really felt for Tar in this because I also had similar difficulties with touch for the longest time due to events in my childhood and it is not easy to get through it (if one every does) so it is good and unexpected to see this being brought out in BL and hopefully, worked on.

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

You calling me a Ho ?    :joy:. Actually when I saw that scene the first thing that came to mind was the same scene in CTL.  To tell the truth there are tons of parallels in scenes if you have enough BL's in your wheel house. Some real apparent like this - others very subtle like the sun glare during the kiss in the locker room...right out of  LS...lol

Sorry, typo in my excitement.... was rushing through reading and replying LOL

15 minutes ago, deltos said:

Thanks for the link! you too @1sitsafetocomeout

1 hour ago, chistarr said:

Pete is more apt to keep things hidden and below the surface to protect himself.

I was rewatching some part of LBC from time to time (because I hooked and can't live without it now:D) and had notice how good Pete in avoiding questions which he doesn't want to answer.

6 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Who the hell is Tin's dad? Did I miss that somewhere?

No, you didn't. Together with Can we still have no idea what kind of "big man" Tin's father is.:huh::D

6 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

After that experience, it's great to have someone you can feel safe with and in his own way, Type is trying to help them figure things out.

I really glad for Tar finally be able to feel secure with someone. And now, after we know more about their situation, I look forward to see how Tum/Tar relationship would develop. They will go quite slow in contrast to other couples but this is how it must be.

15 hours ago, Park Baekhyun said:

I'm interested to see how Pete comforts Ae this time, since Ae has been bothered by this since the last episode.  

Me too. I really hope what they will sit and talk. Because it is Pete's turn to help Ae with his insecurity. I don't expect them to fix problem right away, but it would be nice to see Pete being the one comforting Ae (since before it was mostly other way around).

Latest preview for this friday... haha

#lovebychanceseries EP8
- Accidentally, Pete checks out the new apartment
- Accidentally, Pond asks ChaAm to be his GF
- Accidentally, N'Yim's Birthday
- Accidentally, Pete meets Ae's Mom
- Accidentally, Tin shuts Can's mouth
- Accidentally, Pete asks Ae to spend a night

Like the post if you look forward to this friday episode 8 =)

10 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

42274468_2212975018731215_48745783166207

Does anyone miss this couple?

Cr : chrrn.e

_Shim_

This is the only BG couple in the show, however, I don't mind their screentime, Pond is the best cupid ever ! Like the post if you think alike ! =)

This is the first time I love a BG couple in a BL to be honest! Most of the others seem to lack some natural/realness to them. But these two do it so well, and it's even more shocking because as an actress I don't really like her (she turned me off in Puppy Honey) but here this type of character fits her so well. She isn't bad at acting, it's the role she gets that are annoying. LOVE HER HERE though! 

8 hours ago, readlire92 said:

ENG subs are available now!! :wub:

Just dropped in for a second to say "Hi" and i love this clip. Awesome! Played it on our TV here surrounded by some family and friends and now I can't get them to stop laughing at the part where Saint is reading the script. I think they've all had a little too much soju. Anyway, have a great day or night and i'll try and get on again in the morning. Bye! 

Archived