[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

8 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I listened to the speech and I found it to be very deep. I personally bias RM and Jin thought I try not to get involved in all the fan wars because I stan quite a lot of groups. I just think the whole competition thing is quite ridiculous. If you listen and you like then just enjoy otherwise move along...

What i find sad and annoying is that a lot of "the rivalry" between singers and groups is actually started by the "fans" and not the artists themselves. Unfortunately, the artists then find themselves pulled into a situation they don't want to be in. As i said earlier fans can be great but they can also be a nightmare. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

What i find sad and annoying is that a lot of "the rivalry" between singers and groups is actually started by the "fans" and not the artists themselves. Unfortunately, the artists then find themselves pulled into a situation they don't want to be in. As i said earlier fans can be great but they can also be a nightmare. 

Oh you said it. I used to enjoy watching the videos and reading the comments on youtube. I don't do that anymore. There is always someone from another group who feels the need to comment or someone sexualizing the idols in a creepy way or something annoying. I just stop reading the comments and listen to the music. Can you believe people were mean to Shinee when they came out with Good Evening and accused them of trying to capitalize on Jonghyun's death? If they wish to grieve through their music, that is their choice. "Fans" really are a nightmare as you said.

13 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Oh you said it. I used to enjoy watching the videos and reading the comments on youtube. I don't do that anymore. There is always someone from another group who feels the need to comment or someone sexualizing the idols in a creepy way or something annoying. I just stop reading the comments and listen to the music. Can you believe people were mean to Shinee when they came out with Good Evening and accused them of trying to capitalize on Jonghyun's death? If they wish to grieve through their music, that is their choice. "Fans" really are a nightmare as you said.

I know they did and i can personally guarantee you that it's total BS what they were saying. :angry: :angry:

A lot of people, in particular the guys in Shinee, were absolutely devastated with what happened to Jong-hyun.  :tears: :tears:

There's no way on this planet they would ever try and capitalise on what happened. 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

This is off topic but thought i would give the link so you guy can read it. :)

I just saw them last weekend in Canada. So amazing. I fangirled like I was 15 again. So embarrassing. It was amazing. Their message is awesome.

Can you believe people were mean to Shinee when they came out with Good Evening and accused them of trying to capitalize on Jonghyun's death

Unbelievable. They're trying to move on. You have to eventually. :/ "Our Page" was dedicated to him though and makes me almost tear up every time.

I think they have cast Perth as the right Ae. Perth is not your conventionally good looking guy (I know beauty is subjective). Like if you look at Frank (from "Cause You Are My Boy" series), that is your typical good looking guy. Perth got this boyish charm to him. As Britney once used to say, "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman". In Perth's case, he is no longer a boy but not quite yet a man.

59 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

Like if you look at Frank (from "Cause You Are My Boy" series), that is your typical good looking guy

Really?? 

I don't think Frank is a good looking guy! but i'm not thai :P or maybe because i did not like his acting that he doesn't seem good looking to me :phew:

59 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

I think they have cast Perth as the right Ae.  Perth got this boyish charm to him. As Britney once used to say, "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman". In Perth's case, he is no longer a boy but not quite yet a man.

Perth is perfect for this role :wub: Actually every cast in this series fits his/her role perfectly! even side casts (Good, Champ, Tech'nic, Pete's mum, etc.. )

1 hour ago, midnightbottle said:

I think they have cast Perth as the right Ae. Perth is not your conventionally good looking guy (I know beauty is subjective). Like if you look at Frank (from "Cause You Are My Boy" series), that is your typical good looking guy. Perth got this boyish charm to him. As Britney once used to say, "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman". In Perth's case, he is no longer a boy but not quite yet a man.

I am agree to dissagree. I mean, Perth still teenager (17 years old)  in my eyes. And he is undenialable attractive boy.

5 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Really?? 

I don't think Frank is a good looking guy! but i'm not thai :P or maybe because i did not like his acting that he doesn't seem good looking to me :phew:

Perth is perfect for this role :wub: Actually every cast in this series fits his/her role perfectly! even side casts (Good, Champ, Tech'nic, Pete's mum, etc.. )

Some people said that Perth is too good looking for Ae (based on Novel). But I am glad perth got the part. He's fit perfectly.

11 minutes ago, Aginggie said:

Some people said that Perth is too good looking for Ae (based on Novel). But I am glad perth got the part. He's fit perfectly.

Ae in the novel is about 168cm, tanned, muscled, and a face with somewhat scary/fierce expression. The soccer team don't dare to joke around with Ae like they do with Can.

Perth is about 176-178cm. He has beautiful and expressive eyes. Perth's also very handsome. So, he's not the exact Ae in the novel, but I believe he has certain parts of Ae's charisma.

1 hour ago, henry249 said:

Dn-5jedUUAArN_x.jpg

Look like someone is really excited and looking forward to his first time! :love:

I hope he remembers to "clean the spot" like he said in the script. :joy:

Mind you, i'm still trying to work out what "spot" they were talking about. I can probably guess, but you never know in a drama. It might end up being his "belly button". :tounge_wink:

24 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I hope they hold off on some of these award shows until next month. Kim and I will be in Thailand then. 

Question...I know that Saint is with a different agency and that's why he is barely with the other boys, but what about the one who plays Tin (I forget is he Mean or Plan LOL) 

It would be nice if they were all under the same company just to avoid 2Moon like issues :phew:

2 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Question...I know that Saint is with a different agency and that's why he is barely with the other boys, but what about the one who plays Tin (I forget is he Mean or Plan LOL) 

It would be nice if they were all under the same company just to avoid 2Moon like issues :phew:

To be honest with them being in Thailand i'm not sure who's signed up with who, but i'm certain someone on here will have that information. 

It would be nice to have them all under one agency, but it really doesn't work that way. An agency isn't going to sign up a group of actors on mass, based on 1 drama. They normally sign them up based on a number of factors, talent. looks, promotability etc.

40 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I hope he remembers to "clean the spot" like he said in the script. :joy:

Mind you, i'm still trying to work out what "spot" they were talking about. I can probably guess, but you never know in a drama. It might end up being his "belly button". :tounge_wink:

I just wish they would use grown up words instead of these oblique references to random parts of the body....then we could just google the word and get a definition....:yum:  I'm going with the " spot " being the  Ear...yes, that's it, the Ear.  :phew:

14 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Mean has a different agency too. It appears that they miss some key engagements..and yeah it does have a 2M feel to it...:mellow:

9 minutes ago, deltos said:

I just wish they would use grown up words instead of these oblique references to random parts of the body....then we could just google the word and get a definition....:yum:  I'm going with the " spot " being the  Ear...yes, that's it, the Ear.  :phew:

That's it...the ear. You're absolutely right. That's why they need the butter. It can be a pretty tight fit trying to get your thing in the ear. :D 

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Mean has a different agency too. It appears that they miss some key engagements..and yeah it does have a 2M feel to it...:mellow:

It is sad that these agencies can't work together on some of these key engagements, but sometimes it comes down to good old rivalry. They want the "top" spot for their client and that can cause a problem sometimes when they don't want to share that "top" spot. 

Archived