[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

27 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

holidays or work?

Both. About 75 per cent work and 25 per cent pleasure. We went Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and now i think i need a week off to recover and catch up with what’s been happening on here. :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Looks like I have a lot of reading and viewing to do on all the threads. Missed a lot over the past few weeks. That’s what happens when you’re traveling. Hope everyone is doing Ok? :)

Wb I seem to remember you saying Thailand a while back so I figured u were off the grid for a bit.  There is a bit to catch up on ttyl

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Wb I seem to remember you saying Thailand a while back so I figured u were off the grid for a bit.  There is a bit to catch up on ttyl

Off the grid is right. Didn’t have time to scratch my nose. I love traveling but it’s really nice to be home and I can relax a little. Not going into the office for over a week gives me a great feeling. I can concentrate on catching up with what’s been happening in the world of BL and other programs.

6 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I get that, once I travelled for 6 months. It was amazing but I was glad to come back home, but after a short time, I want desperatly leave again ...

WOW!! 6 months is a long time. Not sure I could be away from my “babies” that long. My babies are my dogs and cats.  

How long does it take to move on from a favorite series?? Clearly, 1 month is not doing it!

All the other series I am seeing feels like a rebound lol. I wish there are so many people who likes LBC so that I can speak all day about how much I like it. I was not like any of you guys here, who waited for LBC to air, I just found it.. By chance. Heh.

The scene where it totally grabbed my interest was this one..

tumblr_pjekq37DlP1y23j6po1_1280.jpg

Ae: Do you think I am too short? Everyone else is just taller than me. I never look at you and think you are not normal.

I can see Pete falling for this guy I thought then. #whypetelovesae

14 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

How long does it take to move on from a favorite series?? Clearly, 1 month is not doing it!

All the other series I am seeing feels like a rebound lol. I wish there are so many people who likes LBC so that I can speak all day about how much I like it.

To be honest, not long...the series has to grab me to the extent that I'll watch it twice...LS and MIR are two Thai series  that I'll go back to if I'm not watching a KD or CD...but mostly, when it's done...I'm done  or at least move to the fringe.. :joy:

Now if you want to talk LBC 24/7 then you need to go to twitter find somebody to follow and you'll get feeds from the universe about LBC.. go to fb if you want to say more than 40 words. LINE groups and chats will give you a closed circle of  400 + fans to talk with...

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

How long does it take to move on from a favorite series??

If it is really favorite series then... it will never let you go.:D  If it's favorite series for now then probably 2-5 months depending of the level of how hooked you are.:D

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Do you think I am too short? Everyone else is just taller than me.

I really like him saying this. I mean this kind of phrase can be adjust to many other similar situations. Like "it's not only me who is different comparing to others, it's also everyone else are different comparing to me".

7 hours ago, deltos said:

but mostly, when it's done...I'm done  or at least move to the fringe.. :joy:
Now if you want to talk LBC 24/7 then you need to go to twitter find somebody to follow and you'll get feeds from the universe about LBC.. go to fb if you want to say more than 40 words. LINE groups and chats will give you a closed circle of  400 + fans to talk with...

Yeah I was like that too. But lbc is LBC for me. An Unprecedented territory heh.

Thanks for the outlets. I wished someone around me was interested as much. For me, both twitter and facebook, Interesting to lurk around but not interesting enough to involve. I am following the tweets for now and they have moved on from #aepete to #perthsaint

I like this account's posts. Most of them are so ROFL kind funny .

1 hour ago, aniola said:

"it's not only me who is different comparing to others, it's also everyone else are different comparing to me".

This one is much lovelier. You worded it beautifully, sounds that was the meaning behind it.

On 12/15/2018 at 8:31 PM, clon_105 said:

hhahahaahahah Make up.

I just hope it's not the definitive shoot for this sequence! My poor/lovely Plann, this pimple was visible onto some YT vids/pics of same period! Why they didn't film his other side? Hopefully Mean agreed to kiss you despite this unwanted spot! Love made us blind and i still support you! 

Archived