[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

24 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Congratulations!

Who's next?

It's funny because Thailand was on track last year to become the first...don't know what happened...perhaps they can settle for being  

# 2 if another country doesn't beat them...:D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, deltos said:

It's funny because Thailand was on track last year to become the first...don't know what happened...perhaps they can settle for being

I think by regards on last election results there, and what kind of outcome to follow from, same-sex marriage have to wait "a little more"! (certainly not a priority for military caste)

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, deltos said:

Don't forget he has a lead in UWMA ( Until We Meet Again ).  Looks to be good

Yeah! I wait this serie because of Cooheart and Pongsatorn Sripinta. I follow him since i first saw into 2013 movie "Green fictions". So his great years is 2014 with "My bromance" movie and "Change" a short one, where he made a great acting into both.  Followed in 2015 with "Red wine...night", and "Ghost ship". He had a four years gap into entertaining industry, then return in 2019 in a support role in a "school" serie, and UWMA! For Cooheart, i need to see him outside of LBC world, where we didn't had too much possibilities to deeply appreciate what he is able to done for us. It is time for Plan and Perth to change their scapegoat, and choose something more solid with Title for exemple, i think things could become more fun for Cooheart and us! So maybe, Cooheart like to be "hurt" by these "naughty boys", who knows?!

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

For Cooheart, i need to see him outside of LBC world, where we didn't had too much possibilities to deeply appreciate what he is able to done for us.

Well this is his partner for UWMA and as the first cpl of the series I think he will have a chunk of screen time.  TBH...this series carries a lot more weight than the series that Plan and Perth are doing.... Oh !! Wait !! they aren't doing a series...so yeah they might have to back off to someone else...Coolheart got a new team to play with. :joy:

Spoiler

60341520_810312809341478_913376081698881

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Never heard of this serie.Another one where the little wise girl will fall in love with his charming prince (which seems to be a mischievous one), that have some humour itself. Looking at this little vid, i always ask myself to know why directors constantly choose that ugly glasses to let us think actors who wear this kind of glasses are true student? 

• 3 weeks later...

I get why PS almost don't communicate in public (with both of them to move on and Saint with new series and new ship to promote). But it still looks so ridicules. Especially when Mean & Plan (and other boys) are next to them laughing and chatting freely.

Archived