[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

3 hours ago, msmy said:

Yes, crazy Mom has confronted DB that a grandson should not attack his grandfather with that program about the slush funds.  She said JB is a fake, and DB could ask his parents.... that they know, and that DB is the real heir.  Preview shows DB very tormented.  Crazy Mom hates everybody so much that she just put it out there.  She can't stand HK and JB, HJW and daughter, and her ex husband.  I have no idea how this is all going to play out.:huh:

@msmy  Her obsession is a sickness she needs mental help badly and G/pa giving in to her needs isn't helping.. I think DB should expose them all from fake parents on down to HK and JB even if it means to out his G/pa and crazy Aunt so be it.. I wish him to go to G/pa and tell him to reliquish everything he owns to him and make it so he and daughter has no more dealings with the company.. Leave it all to him and exact revenge on the main people that did this to him..

Look at how HenPeck HK got JB .. He would even kill for her.. I bet greedy Mom never thought her son she wanted to give wings to will stoop so low trying to protect the women he loves.. I say he is his Dad's Child :lol:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 100 is going to be the turning point as to the strategy of DB and where he goes from here.  After crazy Mom drops the truth on him, he approaches his parents, and of course, they apologize, but that is no comfort.  DB even threw it at JB who initially laughed it off and tried to bluff his way through a silly explanation, but that didn't fly.  Everybody knows where HK is on the subject, and is going to push on no matter what.  Now it is Chairman who is still in the dark.  DB is so tormented to be associated with the scum he is trying to expose.  I wonder if he will rush to a wedding with Woo Jung to cement their relationship before all heck breaks out with Gramps.<_<

Soon the end of the drama, I hope that HK will not die in the end, I want to see her ask for forgiveness and live her life even if she will live in poverty, anyway more than half of the characters in this drama have had very egotistical and unjust actions sometimes meanwhile hurting others

4 hours ago, msmy said:

Episode 100 is going to be the turning point as to the strategy of DB and where he goes from here.  After crazy Mom drops the truth on him, he approaches his parents, and of course, they apologize, but that is no comfort.  DB even threw it at JB who initially laughed it off and tried to bluff his way through a silly explanation, but that didn't fly.  Everybody knows where HK is on the subject, and is going to push on no matter what.  Now it is Chairman who is still in the dark.  DB is so tormented to be associated with the scum he is trying to expose.  I wonder if he will rush to a wedding with Woo Jung to cement their relationship before all heck breaks out with Gramps.<_<

@msmy  I wouldn't put it past greedy Mom Coward Dad Ja Bin or HK to try and kill off Do Bin No amountt of sorry can justify Moms actions towards him..

27 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Soon the end of the drama, I hope that HK will not die in the end, I want to see her ask for forgiveness and live her life even if she will live in poverty, anyway more than half of the characters in this drama have had very egotistical and unjust actions sometimes meanwhile hurting others

I couln't agree more @marrez1 HK deserves a life of poverty.. She's trying to play on DB sympathy about what could happoen to the parents that raised him.. I say so be it in whatever happens to them they didn't mind what happened to him so why should he care.. She'll ask can he destroy is own family the family she wants to stay associated with.. Do what you got to do Do Bin.. Even if it meams destroying them because they used money and power to do whatever they wanted to benefit them..

Now whgat is wrong with greedy Mom is she really listening to HK.. She can't tell that HK is only doing this so she don't live in poverty.. I mean the gall of her to listen to HK and go beg DB not to out JB.. I think DB should have slap her.. Glad he'll still air the program.. Aunt is the cause of this mess.. When she found out she should have taken the issue at hand not get drunk blurt it out and then say she was talking out of the side of his neck.. She allowed HK to bring that scandal and dirty the image of Miseong group her and the obsession she has over a man that she wants to control in her past marriage.. 

Yes Do Bin destroy it all.. Let G/pa see how even the daughter that he jumps through hoops for also help his real G/son do them in..

The scene with DB and JB was so fake on JB part how can he be mad at DB for him living his life.. I can't get over them asking him to just let JB stay in his position..  

Didn't get much out of the raw 101 episode, but everyone is still in panic mode as the Miseong program presses on.  All of the usual snarky, abusive characters, are still at it, and it looks like Pres. Shin has turned over more docs to Woo Jung.  Couldn't tell if WJ knows about DB or not, or whether she is still in the dark.  Crazy Mom set up HJW to catch her in taking docs, so it's getting more dangerous for HJW.

Both JB and his mother, on separate occasions, had the audacity to beg DB to let everything stand as it is.  DB is too honest to put this charade under the rug, so he is tormented and will push on.  WJ has been told by Pres. Shin about the fake identity, but she will continue to support DB no matter what.  In the preview the Chairman says maybe he should speak to the prosecutor himself... well, that would be a new wrinkle.  Fireworks tomorrow!:w00t:

12 hours ago, msmy said:

Both JB and his mother, on separate occasions, had the audacity to beg DB to let everything stand as it is.  DB is too honest to put this charade under the rug, so he is tormented and will push on.  WJ has been told by Pres. Shin about the fake identity, but she will continue to support DB no matter what.  In the preview the Chairman says maybe he should speak to the prosecutor himself... well, that would be a new wrinkle.  Fireworks tomorrow!:w00t:

@msmy  I couldn't believe what I was watching.. Greedy Mama put her bio son in place of the fake son and expects him to let things stay as they are.. She thinks JB would die of he can'r live like he is now because he wouldn't know how to face the world and it would be all Do Bin fault.. Nothing stays a secret forever.. Greedy Mama nor HK didn't think of any of this of course HK could care less what could happen to him afterwards. Greedy Mama was only looking at what she can gain from it.. Now the cats out of the bag and Greedy Mama has the nerve to be worried about her son..Even JA Bin saying he can't go back to being who he was more like he knows HK would leave him.. If he dies it's on his mama hands she created this mess let her deal with it.. 

Also I don't get Do Bin do he really thinks JB would tell the president himself that he's a fake and it was all done by HK sand his Mom.. I think JB or HK will try and kill someone be it the president or the crazy Mama maybe even DB.. No way would they want to live poor none of them..

Moving on to HK I had to laugh at her when she told DB it was his fault she turned JB into the fake of the family because he didn't accept her feelings for him.. He knew right off the bat she didn't love him but loved being attach to that family.. I think she'll try and kill WJ just because of these facts.. If she can't stay connected to the family she may as well take the one true person he cares about and thats WJ..

Crazy Mama has already told HK if G/pa finds out he'll make life for her and JB worse then ever but she did tell HK she'll decide what she'll do to her and JB once she sees what DB will do.

It sounds like HK is ready to throw Pres. Shin under the bus for being the person who ratted them out.  That would be a strike against HJW and family, as well as "brownie points" scored with crazy Mom with an "I'm on your side" message.  DB wants to wait for JB to come around to facing the truth and telling Chairman Oh himself about the fake identity,  but JB will have to start falling out of love with HK first.  Her continued spiteful schemes will get tiresome eventually.  HK always has someone to blame for what doesn't go her way, so the gravy train has to end sometime.

20 minutes ago, msmy said:

It sounds like HK is ready to throw Pres. Shin under the bus for being the person who ratted them out.  That would be a strike against HJW and family, as well as "brownie points" scored with crazy Mom with an "I'm on your side" message.  DB wants to wait for JB to come around to facing the truth and telling Chairman Oh himself about the fake identity,  but JB will have to start falling out of love with HK first.  Her continued spiteful schemes will get tiresome eventually.  HK always has someone to blame for what doesn't go her way, so the gravy train has to end sometime.

Practically all daily drama villains blame other people and never themselves for their current predicaments. It is never their fault. Plus, why they're the way they are is because someone else made them like that or force them to become evil. They will never admit to being their fault, their own greed, or choices they made themselves.

I wish WJ Mom slap HK in the mouth about threaten her with her kids.. They old enough to take care of themselves Prez Shin is going to have to step in.. Why is HK so concerned about G/pa finding out that WJ is Prez Shin daughter.. When DB finishes with him and he realize his own G/son took him out.. He has no one to blame but his daughter she went along with the charade knowing that JB was a fake that HK has planted.. They all seems to threaten WJ mom with harming her kids.. I wish she would video tape threatening her and show them the tape letting them know if anything happens to her children they will be held responsible.. 

Okay help me to understand Greedy Mama, Do Bin and WJ got married.. Now who is she to throw water in WJ face about getting married and throw a fit he got married like he needed they're permission.. You place your Bio Son in his spot and want him to not have any happiness in his life.. I don't get it.. Do Bin should have flip the table on her, He should have told her if she don't want to see JA Bin in jail to stay still and kept her mouth shut.. How dare she throw water in his wife face this should be the last straw for these ridiculous people.. HK got JB driving all over the country looking for them to stop the wedding and he still can't use his dunb brain why she kicking up a fuss..

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Okay help me to understand Greedy Mama, Do Bin and WJ got married.. Now who is she to throw water in WJ face about getting married and throw a fit he got married like he needed they're permission.. You place your Bio Son in his spot and want him to not have any happiness in his life.. I don't get it.. Do Bin should have flip the table on her, He should have told her if she don't want to see JA Bin in jail to stay still and kept her mouth shut.. How dare she throw water in his wife face this should be the last straw for these ridiculous people.. HK got JB driving all over the country looking for them to stop the wedding and he still can't use his dunb brain why she kicking up a fuss..

#TRUTH

Selfish people is selfish people!!! JB's mom sure has some nerve!!! She only cares about what happens to her bio son. She has no care for DB or his happiness. The fact that she had the nerve to ask him to let JB continue living the lie is something else. It's already wrong to begin with!!! You're lying to someone who wanted to find his grandson. His beloved son's son. Although Chairman Oh isn't a great person per say, but still, he was looking for his grandson. You knew from the get go that JB is not even the real grandson but you want him to continue to deceive Chairman Oh so that you and him can continue to live comfortably in luxury! 

Then JB is beyond stupid. Doesn't a red flag get raised as HK got him going all over the place to try and stop WJ & DB's wedding? Why do you think she wants to stop it?! What in the world does WJ & DB getting married has anything to do with her?! She doesn't want WJ to have DB, you stupid fool!!!

Ugh..."Ignorance can be educated, crazy can be medicated, but there's no cure for stupid" (my fave quote) truly applies to this drama!!!!

I'm so glad DB and WJ went ahead with the marriage.  Just do it... no more planning, thinking about it, or caring what others think.  And since the airing of the program about Miseong's misdeeds, where are the officials to shake things up?  Waiting for subs to hear what made Chairman so contemplative while talking to DB.:unsure:

2 hours ago, whome said:

Ugh..."Ignorance can be educated, crazy can be medicated, but there's no cure for stupid" (my fave quote) truly applies to this drama!!!!

:thumbsup:@whome  In this case educated or medicated can help them.. What gets me if Aunt went this far to tell DB why isn't she doing anything about these fakes.. This why I say DB destroy it all.. JB wil have no place to show his face nor will his mom.. Chairman claimed to WJ Mother even if he's in jail he still could get to her and kids.. Well I like to see what he do to these people who has fooled him and force his owm G/son to turn on him including his own daughter..

Archived