[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Leila Essalih... not surprised at all since JB is a coward and always pitying HK. He now knows the length she would go to protect herself and yet he still chooses to love her. 

I find JB so disgusting. Yuckkkk 

He's a henpeck wimp.. She say's jump and he just do it no he don't even bother to ask how high

@sava2sava  He is so pathetic and he knows it chingu. Like for example when he plainly tell her she is a monster and she start to cry so he decides to hug her to comfort her since she had hard time doing that to WC.  Smh smh smh smh  can you believe her reason to do this is so she doesn’t get abandoned?? Smh Smh Smh 

8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@sava2sava  He is so pathetic and he knows it chingu. Like for example when he plainly tell her she is a monster and she start to cry so he decides to hug her to comfort her since she had hard time doing that to WC.  Smh smh smh smh  can you believe her reason to do this is so she doesn’t get abandoned?? Smh Smh Smh 

@UnniSarah  I got a question ?JE: Now, I really have no one but you. You can curse me out for being selfish, that’s fine. So, just don’t go. Don’t throw me away. Please.
DG: Remove your filthy hands. (leaves) Do the resturant parents knows that WB is the real heir and the so called mom sent herreal son because of greed..?

JB knows she's a monster and will allow her to do the dirty work while trying to protect his position.. Ge feel that since he's married to her it's his job to protect her no matter what she do..

3 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

JB knows she's a monster and will allow her to do the dirty work while trying to protect his position.. Ge feel that since he's married to her it's his job to protect her no matter what she do..

That is exactly it @sava2sava. He will feel obligated and the fear of losing her will drive him crazy. There will be a time he will find out the truth, he will regret all that he has done in the end but at first he eight really dirty so he can stay the heir like HK. He will be cruel but in the end he will HATE HK FOR GOOD. 

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

That is exactly it @sava2sava. He will feel obligated and the fear of losing her will drive him crazy. There will be a time he will find out the truth, he will regret all that he has done in the end but at first he eight really dirty so he can stay the heir like HK. He will be cruel but in the end he will HATE HK FOR GOOD. 

@UnniSarah  I don't think he woud ever hate her no matter what when she face prison charges he may just go to jail for her unless he's stop or she facing charges that's undeniably her..  But do the parents know that WB is the real heir ? I been having a feeling they do..

10 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@UnniSarah  I don't think he woud ever hate her no matter what when she face prison charges he may just go to jail for her unless he's stop or she facing charges that's undeniably her..  But do the parents know that WB is the real heir ? I been having a feeling they do..

Yes they do, @sava2sava HK asked them to let her claim JB as heir.  The father said No but the mother went behind his back and sent JB to Misaeng Group. When he found out he tried to tell the Chairman but chickened out. I don’t know if he chickened out to protect his wife or because he wasn’t a good husband or because he was jobless and never contributed 

18 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Yes they do, @sava2sava HK asked them to let her claim JB as heir.  The father said No but the mother went behind his back and sent JB to Misaeng Group. When he found out he tried to tell the Chairman but chickened out. I don’t know if he chickened out to protect his wife or because he wasn’t a good husband or because he was jobless and never contributed 

I think both as far as Dad concerened but poor JB is blind to it all.. I guess mom feels that this is the only timehe could feel chobeol so let him live it for a whie..  It's going to be hard on him to face these facts ad accept them.. He always compared himself to his older brother whom was a good son and everything he did.. It's no way he'll just give his position up he might just kill first..

WB will start to talk marriage again and mom isn't going to like it.. I want to see how this comes in full circle 

At this rate JB parents are headed to jail right along with crazy his mom let her greed get the best of her and it's going to cost her big time.. This is fraud on a massive level.. Once they figure out this fake business there goes her so called franchise business home and the whole nine yards.. I hope JB survives all this because he's weak he might just kill himself when all is said and done.. The father will be the one to rat the greedy MIL and DIl duo out and what Lil help she was getting from her adopted/ aunt In-law will be out the door..   

I don't get as long as Ms Han been in the entertainment industry how is it that her house isn't paid for.. This is some fishy business going on here is it the wifes doing to bring the step daughter into the home..? 

4 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

At this rate JB parents are headed to jail right along with crazy his mom let her greed get the best of her and it's going to cost her big time.. This is fraud on a massive level.. Once they figure out this fake business there goes her so called franchise business home and the whole nine yards.. I hope JB survives all this because he's weak he might just kill himself when all is said and done.. The father will be the one to rat the greedy MIL and DIl duo out and what Lil help she was getting from her adopted/ aunt In-law will be out the door..   

I don't get as long as Ms Han been in the entertainment industry how is it that her house isn't paid for.. This is some fishy business going on here is it the wifes doing to bring the step daughter into the home..? 

@sava2sava.... It is Yeon Hee who is behind making  HJW poor. She set it all in motion because she wants to get rid of her rival. Sadly YH hasn't realized she is the one pushing her husband away. Her first obsession was HK ad alway siding with her husband so that he does't stray. At least YH had a man who would never cheat on her but with her attacing JW constantly will only make him choose JW at some point in the drama. YH is using the fact that JW amnesia state to get rid of her. smh smh smh 

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

It is Yeon Hee who is behind making  HJW poor. She set it all in motion because she wants to get rid of her rival. Sadly YH hasn't realized she is the one pushing her husband away. Her first obsession was HK ad alway siding with her husband so that he does't stray. At least YH had a man who would never cheat on her but with her attacing JW constantly will only make him choose JW at some point in the drama. YH is using the fact that JW amnesia state to get rid of her. smh smh smh 

@UnniSarah I'm looking forward to seeing him walk out on him and so what if she goes batshtcrazy.. It's not going to matter to him anyway as long as his daughter is living happy.. She forced his hand..  Yh needs help she needs to be under a therapist on a daily bases.. 

I think before they all get caught the next move for JB and his wonderful woman is to try and kill off the chairman in order to keep his place.. I can't wait til he finds out he's been had on all this but no way will he want to go back to his poor lifestyle after the way he's been living.. Not even his own mom would want to do that.. 

3 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@UnniSarah I'm looking forward to seeing him walk out on him and so what if she goes batshtcrazy.. It's not going to matter to him anyway as long as his daughter is living happy.. She forced his hand..  Yh needs help she needs to be under a therapist on a daily bases.. 

I think before they all get caught the next move for JB and his wonderful woman is to try and kill off the chairman in order to keep his place.. I can't wait til he finds out he's been had on all this but no way will he want to go back to his poor lifestyle after the way he's been living.. Not even his own mom would want to do that.. 

I can’t wait for JB to be told he has Ben lied too from the beginning by HK and his parents. 

23 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I can’t wait for JB to be told he has Ben lied too from the beginning by HK and his parents. 

@UnniSarah  This is what I'm saying.. The mom in her greed hasn't thought about how this would effect him if there caught and the father how can he just sit there and allow this nonsense to go on.. It's either going to cost JB his life or almost.. Also when WB finds out he should have nothing else to say or never want to see these people ever again in life you can't blame him.. One wish of G/pas will be granted he will never go back there again.. 

Which leaves me to question why WB has never ask about baby pictures of him i bet they don't have them.. 

@sava2sava They don’t know that HK tried to kill Han Joo Won yet. Hong Shim thinks Han Joo won is a jezebel and thief. She think Han Woo Jung is out to destroy her son’s life when she did it all by herself. 

Han Woo Jung trues ri stop him from helping her but Do Bin believe in doing the right thing and defending the helpless.

Chang Soo is a coward and has always let his wife be in charge that is why Jae Bin is the same. He is going let HK corrupt him until he himself commits a crime to protect HK. 

Chingu  Can you believe JB think HK didn’t try to kill Han Joo Won. He also caught her trying to remove her oxygen mask while in the hospital. Yet he believes all she did was abandon her after her fall. Then he saw her kidnap Woo Cheol and to be kidnapped again or murdered if he hadn’t rescued him.  Do Bin can sometimes be smart and sometimes very stupid.  Like for example 

When he was very smart 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be0e904366d614a77

I think DB was raised by his uncle as an infant not a toddler so they must have pictures of him as a baby. 

@UnniSarah   What we was hoping for has finally happen .. YH used the wrong tatic to get her to move in.. He wanted her to move in on her own not being forced.. But what could he expect from a wife like her who knows nothng in life about free thinking.. Everything  she has gotten was done by sure manipulation..  Let's see how long he staya out of the house now.. I just hope YH don;t take a notions iin her jead to try and hurt his child because she's so twisted..  

@0ly40  Thanks for the preview

Archived