[Drama 2018] Secret Mother 시크릿마더

larus

Snowballentertainment released stills of Yoona.

Secret mother '13-16 times notice ...' Discovering the shocking photograph that included the trace of her sister.

20180601160802_nstdnygn.jpg

On the other hand, Eunyoung (Kim So-yeon), who is at risk of being exposed, is predicted to find a shocking photo of her sister's traces.

http://www.biztribune.co.kr/news/view.php?no=59288

Maybe it is the RAW translation. Eun Young finds a picture as well?  I think it is a confusing with the google translation.

I wonder how detective Ha will find the picture of the two sisters. He will enter the house of Eun Young? I don`t think so, that`s illegal.  He will get the picture from the orphanage? Did Eun Young give the picture herself?

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A confrontation between Eun Young and Han Jae Yeol.  She has teasers in the eyes and she is surprised. He is shocked by something and he is angry. I think he confronts her.

2018060301000148100008791.jpg

The Raw translation of the article

Kim So-yeon and Kim Tae-woo, who rarely have contact points, catch a confrontation scene in the middle of the night and are attracted to the background of the encounter.

There is no reason to stay together if it is not Minjun. It contains the suspicious conflicts of Lisa Kim (Kim Eun Young / Kim So Yeon) and Han Jae Yeol (Kim Tae Woo). What stands out is the conflicting expression of Lisa Kim, who shows tears within a while, while revealing her anger toward reheating, and Han Jae - yeol, who expresses her emotions that seem to be somewhat frenzied.

What was more strange was the encounters at the cottage. The rehearsal that found the cottage to deliver the camping bag left by Yunjin (Song Yoon-a) rescued Lisa Kim who would have been caught in the accident because of the ladder in front of the warehouse. At this time, the rehearsal showed the uncomfortable moment with the words "it could have been dangerous." In response, Lisa Kim gradually raised doubts about the old shoes he picked up in front of the warehouse.

In such a situation, a secret meeting between two men and women would instantly create a crisis for Lisa Kim, Kim Eun-young who intentionally approached Yun Jin and disguised her identity. The complex story of the two men, why they met and why they were avoiding other people's eyes, will have a profound impact on the relationship between Yun Jin and Eun Young, who will be put into another conflict situation.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201806030100014810000879&servicedate=20180602

I waited for that moment. We`ll find more information about Jae Yeol. He is confronting her. He has his hand on her wrist. When this scene took place? After Yoon Jin showed him the shoe? 

WOW lots of events in today episodes. I can`t wait.

11 hours ago, Orion said:

we need to discover the person inside as well. Eun Yeong is clearly well connected. It looks like she got into Mirae Consulting with her connections, so I wonder if there's some major player backing her up from there. I doubt such a prestigious place hires just any newbie who enters and picks a child immediately. I hope the ease with which she infiltrates is explained well.

I also want to know. She call someone in Canada to find out more information but I don`t think she has someone here.

She hired a private investigator but he wouldn`t continue the investigation when he realised that there is a cop in the family. She questioned herself the nurse Choi and have her money for the informations and for the job to find out the CCTV video from that day. About Mirae Consulting, she came up with the idea when she heard about Yoon Jin wanting a private tutor. Realistically, it would have been a little difficult to enter a prestigious place but it is a drama after all. :D

It looks like her contact in Mirae consulting is Lee Sook Hee.

Eun Young had the fake paper very quickly and it seems that Lee Sook Hee (who introduce her as a Mirae consulting employee) knows her identity. Why did she take the risk? That`s my question.  She brought her with money? Again, realistically noone will risked compromising a serious business for a little money. But Lee Sook Hee is not the owner so it is possible that she accepted money. We won`t insist much on her reason as we know that people are doing much worst thing for money in dramas.  Another question is if they know each other from the orphanage. (the kdrama coincidence !!!)

I don`t know if it was intentional but the phone conversation between Eun young and Lee Sook Hee is telling us that there is a conection between those women and they are not strangers.

When Eun young came home from the club, Lee Sook Hee called being worried how Lisa is doing at the job.

Eun Young responded: "You should stop worrying about me and worry about herself. It`s over for both of us if we are caught. I can never give up before I find my sister. I am desperate for this job as well." That`s not someone who payed money to buy an illegal service.

Lee Sook Hee is helping Eun Young to fake her identity. Maybe it was easy for her to fake those papers but being her backup it could bring her down as well, like Eun Young said.

tumblr_p9dkqsqlnn1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

If it was money, I wish I know how much money Eun Young has.

tumblr_p9ojo9Sdnz1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

tumblr_p9ojo9Sdnz1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png

If she saved money a year for their fresh start in Canada, now Eun Young is spending them to find her sister. What job did she had? She has a loan also? Someone is helping her? It would be nice if the writer will show us those little details.  :D

I also want to know more about the sisters. Hyun Joo is just three years older and worked as a hostess to keep her younger sister at school. Eun Young doesn`t know her sister`s emotional problems, her suicide attempts, her problem with money. It looks like Eun Young was sheltered all this time. Little by little, she finds out more information about her older sister.

@larus I’m trying to clear my confusion. From what I understand is that MJ was taken by Hyun Joo . But somehow in the confusion of things , the little girl got hit by a car & Hyun Joo ran away.  Yoon Jin chased after them but could not get them. So happens Detective Ha was there as he has been tracking the stolen car which is the hit & run. So that’s how he crossed paths with YJ & later on with Jae Yool  in the hospital since he became a witness . Min Ji is definitely dead right ?

Why do they want to find Lisa / EY? She wasn’t even there . Is it because they think she hid her sis ? 

Back at the villa , Lisa finds the sister’s shoe . So I’m guessing someone either murdered & disposed HJ there ( assuming she was killed ) or the very least threw her shoe there  . So they are trying to troll us by hinting that Jae Yool could be the one. 

I hope the pace can pick up a bit more. I feel they have spent enough time building the relationship btwn the two women , now is time to see then reveal more things about the what happened, who JY is , why is the detective so obsessed with the case. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I’m trying to clear my confusion. From what I understand is that MJ was taken by Hyun Joo . But somehow in the confusion of things , the little girl got hit by a car & Hyun Joo ran away.  Yoon Jin chased after them but could not get them. So happens Detective Ha was there as he has been tracking the stolen car which is the hit & run. So that’s how he crossed paths with YJ & later on with Jae Yool  in the hospital since he became a witness . Min Ji is definitely dead right ?

You were not the only one confused. They kept the information minimum and released them in tiny portions but now, we have a more clearer picture of what has happened.

It happened just the way you mentioned, at least that I understood also.

At the beginning, I wasn`t sure Min Ji is dead but yes, she is dead becasue the police is investigating the hit and run of a six years old child. They don`t know how Min Ji went outside the hospital. Only Yoon Jin said that her daughter was kidnapped by the patient she had the altercation that night. She probably saw them for a moment outside until she lost them. We were confused by Yoon Jin`s moments when she thought she saw her daughter (at the mall for exemple). It was just Yoon Jin`s mind and Se Yeon explained how a person with PTSD might cope with tragedy.That`s the reason many people did not take Yoon Jin serious (I don`t have a better word right now) and thought she had altered memories, she was the grieving mother. But they did not know that she was right to suspect the woman in purple.

I think this situation appeared because Yoon Jin`s mother-in-law covered the incident. She hid the CCTV and the police would not investigate properly the situation. That`s my interpretation. The person who conceiled the whole truth is responsible for this unresolved case until today. Without a witness, there was no lead to find other information. Everyone, included Jae Yeol, disregarded Yoon Jin`s claim. Only the young detective believed the greiving mother and wanted to help find that woman (someone outside family could have an objective approach).

Why do they want to find Lisa / EY? She wasn’t even there . Is it because they think she hid her sis ? 

No, they are looking for a woman with the name Kim Eun Young. They are looking for the patient with that name, the woman in purple. Hyun Joo gave the hospital her sister`s name. It seams that she gave them the right adress because she was living at that adress. 

So, Yoon Jin and everyone else, are looking for the wrong woman but I can`t blame them. They have just a name. When Yoon Jin will know that Lisa is Eun Young she will realise that she is not the woman she is looking for. They will asked why the real Eun Young approached Yoon Jin and soon they will know that the two women are siblings.

Back at the villa , Lisa finds the sister’s shoe . So I’m guessing someone either murdered & disposed HJ there ( assuming she was killed ) or the very least threw her shoe there  . So they are trying to troll us by hinting that Jae Yool could be the one. 

Yes. The shoe is an important clue but it was a way to make Jae Yeol a prime suspect in the same time. :D

Because of one shoe was found at the hit and run site, and the other at the villa, it was an important information for us, and for our lead characters. The shoe at the hit and run site gave Yoon jin the certainty that she was right, made Jae Yeol realised that he did not suport enough his wife when she claim her suspicious.  It gave Eun young a suspisious to think that something happened with her sister, especially when she just found out the other one in the secluded villa. both shoes, gave us the information about the one who might be responsable about the hit and run.

There is a highly probability that Hyun joo is dead, but there is also a tiny probability that the writer has something else in mind. We never know. We`ll see. 

I hope the pace can pick up a bit more. I feel they have spent enough time building the relationship btwn the two women , now is time to see then reveal more things about the what happened, who JY is , why is the detective so obsessed with the case. 

I find the pace very satisfying.  I thought they will drag a little the new informations but from all the preview articles, it seems that the drama is headed to another level.

About Jung Wan, I don`t think there is a special reason why he is obsessed with the case. I will be obssed too if I put my word that I will help (as a police officer) and I could not do it. It was shown that Jung Wan `s old case intervined with Min Ji`s one,  he empathized with the mother, his personal traits. There is no special reason.

4 hours ago, larus said:

I wanted to see the gardner at the villa. If Hyun joo is burried there, it is hard for him to not noticed something strange a year ago, when there was a fresh grave. Is the gardner someone loyal to Madam Park? He looks like a suspect right now.

Same. That person must know a lot. I've been going through all possibilities for Jae Yeol, but given he's the only one who could be visiting the fake Hyeon Joo, and that he still keeps tokens of Min Ji and opposed her room being cleaned, it doesn't look like he has any involvement with that night, at least not that he knows of. The only possibility I see is him having helped cover up his mother murdering someone, without knowing who they are or when/why/how they were killed. But then he'd have done a better job at it than having a fancy grave display in his garden. I definitely think he wants to hide his past, and I think he's underestimating Yoon Jin due to her trauma and probably because he's tired and feels ignored himself, but I'm not reading him as an active criminal for now.

2 hours ago, larus said:

If she saved money a year for their fresh start in Canada, now Eun Young is spending them to find her sister. What job did she had? She has a loan also? Someone is helping her? It would be nice if the writer will show us those little details.  :D

It's definitely personal connections or money, yes. It's actually both. She clearly didn't get into Mirae Consulting by money, since even a low-tier caretaker at such a place wouldn't risk a stable, probably high income job for some quick cash to sneak someone in, and there would be processes and checks and double checks. Papers to "cook". So the orphanage makes sense. She clearly talked in a personal manner on her contact through the phone. And it supports her actions so far. She always goes back to old contacts, or pays.

29 minutes ago, larus said:

About Jung Wan, I don`t think there is a special reason why he is obsessed with the case.

I think it's a feeling of guilt over not making it there in time. He was working with Yoon Jin to find Min Ji before Min Ji was hit, I think. Unless Yoon Jin was hallucinating when he saved her from traffic, and it had already happened. Which is also possible. Jeong Wan probably feels he could have stopped it in general. We've been told through his character description that he latches on to cases pretty badly when they bother him. He can probably sense the cover up, since so much evidence is seemingly gone.

We're getting a looot of conflicts today, which is good, because we'll be half-way or almost half-way into the series after this Saturday. The ball needs to get rolling on a lot of things, but I also like the pacing so far. Aside from the mystery, this is a story about these two women becoming stronger and getting closer to the truth side by side, even if at odds, at times. Can't wait for tonight!

Secret Mother OST part 4

Google translation

It's running low.
The night is on my side.
And if you miss the night
I am nothing
Something's just alive.
I love you
Why did you hate you?
/Why is that you've hated you?
How to live without you
Do not know
I love you
Why did you hate you?
How to live without you
Do not know
I lost the day like this
There's no nostalgia.
And if you miss the night
I am nothing
Something's just alive.
I love you
Why did you hate you?
How to live without you
Do not know
I love you
Why did you hate you?
How to live without you
Do not know
It's running low.

WOW! Lot of things happened.

Han Jae Yeol knows the witness.

Lee Sook hee is arrested.

Yoon Ji knew about Eun Joo.

Eun Young find out that Jae Yeol and her sister dated.

Hwa Sook saw Ji Ae at the club but Ji ae thgings that Lisa Kim spread the rumor.

Hye Kyung thinks Lisa Kim is behind the pictures.

Eun Young has the same outfit as the charity event.

The D day is coming.

I will wait for subtitles to sort my thoughts.

I miss the scene after Eun Young is in Han Jae Yeol`s car so I miss their confrontation. The conection broke.

One episode to come.

The crook witness is watching Eun Young. She goes to the old apartement of her sister and she receives a video. She is socked when she sees that Han Jae Yeol was meeting Hyun joo that night.

Eun Young is calling Yoon Jin to tell her that but she is attacked by the crook withness who tries to steel the evidence. Someone came and now she is safe. Yoon Jin founds a file of Eun Young in her husband home office and realises that her husband knew about her. Yoon Jin is leaving to the auction. Lisa is looking for Yoon Jin at her home and Min Jun is telling her where is his mom.

We`ll have another mystery soon after Lisa will fall. Is Jae Yeol behind everything? I don`t know. I want to watch with subtiltes first.

I can`t wait to know what happens next. I hope they won`t end just when we have to find out.

Eun Young was attacked by crook witness (I don`t know his name  Young Chul or something) and hurt her to take the evidence. Yoon Jin arrived after she fell but she finds a picture of Hyun joo and her husband. Eun Young is taking to hospital. 

I think the "crook witness" had the mision to get the evidence but he hurt Lisa in his desperation.

WOW lots of things to process. Next week will have the next stage of this plot.

How can I wait another week?

'Secret Mother' Kim So-yeon asked Kim Tae-woo, "Where is my sister?"

20180602_1527945356_40190100_1.jpg

On the SBS weekend drama "Secret Mother," which was aired on the 2nd, Kim Eun-young (Kim So-yeon) met with Han Jae-yeol (Kim Tae-woo)

Kim Eun-young asked, "Where is my sister?" And Han Jae-yeol replied, "Did you come to my house because of this?"
Kim Eun Young then said, "What have you done to my sister?"
When he heard that he was in the hospital in the name of his sister, he looked up and said that he could not find it, so he wanted to find himself crazy.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1060808

I still have the feeling that he was not behind the hit and run. I want a preview. I want subtiles badly.

I just want ro stop by and say It's great episodes for tonight, Intense and exciting, I didn't understand a word but it still keep me glue on the screen. I don't want to say anything more before I watch these episodes with sub. I am just wondering what can be next? and I think  Jae yeol is the bad guy. Anyway, I don't see any chemistry between Yoon A and Kim Tae woo. Anyone feel like me? They had two long hugs today but I felt nothing watching them together LoL I just feel weird so I want to know if anyone see thing like me :)))Don't get me wrong they are great actors, I just have no feeling or anthing when they on the same screen together. maybe in my mind I set him as the bad guy that's why Everything he does feel fake to me? I didn't see the connection the love at least family love .... 

5 hours ago, Lolarita said:

I just want ro stop by and say It's great episodes for tonight, Intense and exciting, 

I totally agree. I've had so many commitments these days and on the weekends that I cannot make time to go online. However, a quick glance at what has happened in this week's episodes, I must say now is the time for game-changer. Unpredictable and surprising. Subs have been released and I've got them. Looking forward to discuss more after watching the show with sub.

At last, Lisa Kim please wake up and please P.D. don't hurt our Madam Yoon Jin too much. Looking her shockingly holding the picture of her husband and the mysterious lady is so painful.

I guess the mysterious man who pushed Lisa over the rail works for Han Jae Yeol or his mother. It does not matter to me whether Han Jae Yeol is a good or bad person, in my eyes he is such a pervert. He blamed Lisa's sister for what she did to his family but he did not acknowlege it was wrong of him to start a love affair with her. He is the one who is also responsible for his daughter's death. Had he not entered such relationship with Kim Hyun Jeon, nothing could have happend. He sure has reasons to conceal the truth. His mother may know everything but in order to save her son's face and protect his career, she hid the CCTV to prevent Yoon Jin from investigating more. It is so painful for Yoon Jin to know that her husband betrayed her. Poor Lisa. She must have thought her sister got hurt because of Yoon jin, now it turned out that it was her sister who had caused so much pain for YJ. 

After watching ep 8, there is only one thing I can be sure of that is Lisa will be alive. How can a main lead die when the drama is still in its first half:D ?

Mr. Han is acting as an angelic husband and father all this time. And now he's trying to put all the blame on Kim Hyeon Joo. Min Ji was dead because of him. But he's trying to frame Kim Hyeon Joo as the killer. What a bad man. Meanwhile his mother. I think she knew something.

At least Yoon Jin has seen a photo of his husband and Kim Hyeon Joo.

Hi guys, 

I just want to drop by to say how obsessed I am with this drama right now. I've just finish watching the whole 8 episodes of it in one go and It just keeps getting better as more twists showed up along the way. 

RIght now to me the most reasonable scenerio that happend to Hyeon Joo is that she was dead already and the husband seems to be the culprit behind her death. Though I hope there would be more reasons for JaeYeol to kill her rather than just the intention to cover up his affair. 

Btw, Song Yoon Ah's acting has never let me down. I decided to watch this drama as I has been a fan of her since I watched Hotelier a few years ago. She was terrific, especially in extremely emotional scenes. And though the actor playing Jae Yeol is good too, I just can't feel any romance between them. Dont know why I even shipped Yoon Jin with Lieutenant Ha (weird, right but I loveeeee the part where he held her and promised he would find Hyeon Joo for her <3) 

Oh my  god, I dont know how to survive until next Saturdayyyyyyyyyyyy. I just can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. 

I have yet to watch the subbed episode but I had to read you all. So grateful for the updates 

Well well why am I not surprised the husband had an affair? @lulumama77_at_gmail.com_stv I think part of the reason why we ( you & I anyway ) don’t sense any romance btwn them is because the marriage was already dead. They are a couple going through the motions . His cheating is a red flag that a lot has gone awfully wrong Long before MJ’s death . 

ok be right back with my thoughts after watching, @larus thanks for clarifying my confusion. The pieces are coming together , though there seems to be more secrets & twists ahead . Very good . The ratings are slightly low ( though steady ) for a free to air network  . Hmm are people not used to a crime mystery in the weekend ? 

Spoiler

I just watched the episodes 13-16 with subtiltes.

It was a great episodes because we had many events and we found out more informations.

My thoughts.

I still don`t think Ha Jae Yeol had something to do with the hit and run accident, I still think that his mother is responsable for sending the man after Hyun jo and that man caused the hit an run accident.

Let see what it was confirmed. I just know Yoon Jin knew everything the moment I saw how cold and restraint she was with Lisa and when I saw that Lee Sook Hee was arrested.

So it was money. Lee Sook Hee was the CEO of Mirae Education Consulting and she got arrested for forging tutor`s level of education and work experiences. It seems that she needed money after risky business. The Moms are shocked and they are questioning who are those tutors, wondering if Lisa is one of them, if she has the guts to show up work. Lisa shows up desperate knowing well that she is cornered. She realised that she was exposed after she met Yoon Jin, after Lee Sook Hee called her about her arrest. But she can`t run away and she stays. Funny moment when the Trio moms were asking her who is her Stanford professor referee and they were looking up for the name. :lol:

When Eun Young sensing that it is a dead end for her investigation, she finds a new evidence. She finds the pictures of her sister with Jae Yeol. With all the suspisious she goes to confrunt Jae Yeol. Minwhile, Yoon Jin is looking with detective Han in Eun Young`s appartement. They find out that Eun Young is the sister of the woman they were looking for.

Now back to the major findings. Han Jae Yeol. As we`ve suspected already, he knew about Lisa`s true identity but now we know that he knew before she entered the house as a tutor. As we suspected, he was susprised and had an uneaseness around her because he wanted to hide that he knew Hyun Joo.

Another revelation.  He knew that Hyun joo was the one who caused the accident/ or who took Min Ji, or suspected her. We saw from the video that Jae Yeol met Hyun Joo that night, he went to her house. He found the supposed witness Kang Hyun Chul at the hospital and that was a strange meeting. Kang Hyun Chul said : "We finally meet!"

I still suspect Park Sun ja, Jae Yeol`s mother. I know that Jae Yeol could have lied that he did not find evidence that Hyun Joo was at the hospital (he said that he did not saw the CCTV from that night) but I think he said the truth. We saw that the man from the secutity office reported to Park Sun ja. Yoon Jin`s mothe- in- law was worried when she found out that she met the witness. Because the CCTV exists and the police did not access to it, the logic explanation is that she wants to cover everything, she knew what happen that night. It was easy for her to bargain with Kang hyun Chul. I think  Kang is not an witness but the driver of that stolen car. If his daugher fell sick a year ago, he must have been desperate to accept to do everything to save her. Maybe Park Sun Ja (the CEO of a hospital) promised medical servises for his daughter if he will do her a favor. He was desperate to do it. He had lot of money to pay for medical bills so that means that he did a dirty job or he blackmailed someone (if he really was just a witness). 

I believe Kang is in need of money again and from his desperation he tried to get money from Yoon Jin with an information. Park Sun Ja was surprised that a witness has come to light now. Kang must have kept Hyun Joo`s shoe just in case. Is Hyun Joo dead?

But Jae Yeol came to see Kang at the hospital and he came back home very distraught. He maybe he found out certainly that Hyun Joo took Min Ji, maybe he found out that his mother was behind the hit and run accident. He would not let him Kang go if he knew he was the one who hit Min Ji unless he had something more to lose.

He went home full of guilt. I felt sorry for him too but everything would have been fine if he was not unfaitful.

Jae Yeol: I thought if I became too emotional because it`s min Ji`s case, I would not be able to hear anything, see anything and lose everything just like before. I knew you were upset but I couldn`t move forward like I wanted. I`m sorry.

When Yoon jin asked why he is like that now, if something happened, he did not say anything. He wanted to go to see Min Jun, and he lay down beside a sleeping son. He was in tears.

We saw that Kang Hyun Chul was after Eun Young but I am not sure who sent him: Jae Yeol or his mother. Maybe Kang saw Eun Young getting the evidence and he was so desperete to get it so he (on his own acord) hurt Eun Young. 

Now the scene between Jae Yeol and Eun Young. A good scene btw.

I got chills how confident he was in front of Eun Young. I understand her frustration but I am glad she did not approached Yoon Jin then. Jae Yeol knew that she won`t go in front of Yoon Jin to tell about Hyun Joo. He make her feel guilty and have second thoughts.

After we (Hyun Joo and Jae Yeol) had that momentary affair, your sister wanted me, my wife, my entire family to disappear. She caused that accident. I heard she came to the hospital under your name, but there is no evidence. I wanted to find her but I could not. Kim Hyun Joo, that sister of yours, we`re desperately looking for her as well."

My question... when he and Hyun Joo had the relationsip? Before or after he got married? The woman from the orphanage knew about Jae Yeol, the pictures were old. Why Hyun Joo reacted now (a year ago)? The "momentarily wrongful affair" took place after meeting her again recently?

I am curious how things will go from here. The truth won`t be hidden for long.

The key players have all the card on the table (almost everyone). Yoon Jin has the picture of Hyun joo and her husband. She saw that he knew who Eun young was before she enter their house. I think she will have some question to ask.

4 hours ago, loveirina1 said:

I guess the mysterious man who pushed Lisa over the rail works for Han Jae Yeol or his mother. It does not matter to me whether Han Jae Yeol is a good or bad person, in my eyes he is such a pervert. He blamed Lisa's sister for what she did to his family but he did not acknowlege it was wrong of him to start a love affair with her. He is the one who is also responsible for his daughter's death. Had he not entered such relationship with Kim Hyun Jeon, nothing could have happend. He sure has reasons to conceal the truth. His mother may know everything but in order to save her son's face and protect his career, she hid the CCTV to prevent Yoon Jin from investigating more.

Maybe I am the only person here who felt sorry for Jae Yeol :lol: but I do acknowledge his faults. If he would not tell his wife that he knew Hyun joo is one thing. If he just suspected who was that woman who took Min Ji and have had investigated on his own, fine. But I wondered why he woudn`t come clean if it was just a woman from his past? Maybe his wife would have forgave him eventually, because no one would control the decisions of others. 

But if he had an affair after he was married, he just put fuel on the fire. He not only cheated his wife, but played with another  woman`s emotions. If that woman was unstable, it was a matter of time something bad was about to happen. He should come clean, be a man and support the consequences. A fear not to lose something good ( a family for exemple) for a mistake you made it is understandable. The guilt Jae Yeol is facing is palpable and makes him human but the decisions he will make after that are still his responsabilities. Yeah, it doesn`t matter if Jae Yeol is a good man or a bad man. Because he kept quiet for so long, he did not admit his mistakes on time things went from bad to worst. Even if he was not the one who orchestrated the hit and run event, his marriage won`t last after all this. (Poor Min Jun!) If he is the guilty one, he will be discovered and put in jail.

I like that Ha Jae Yeol is not a evil, he is just a man who makes mistakes and those mistakes became larger and larger.

I`ve already said that I sensed chills down my spine seing him so cool headed when the events went out of control. I wish Eun Young could have slapped him. :D He is a bad man or he will become a monster trying to cover everything ? It will be interesting to see what he will do next. I am glad that Kim Tae Woo has a good role like that. 

A few more things.

I never believed or sensed that the trio Moms are serious suspects on Lisa`s fall. I like how they put on scene all the people who were considered at the beginning of the series. But... It was hard not to notice a few discrepancies.:lol:

I was right that Hwa Sook and Ji Ae had a fight but in the introduction...we saw Hwa Sook alone in the bathroom, crying, washing her hand, which had deep scratches. Ji Ae had the dress torn and some blood on her.

How about the rumor of Jae Yeol and Lisa having an affair? What? That event on the villa  was all? :lol: They have said the rumor has spread out already but they were the only one who could do that. They just said that to put a blame on Yoon Jin?

The affair rumor was such a red herring for the audience!

The swimming instructor is starting to have second thoughts? He wants to confess what he was doing? He starts to genuine like Hye Kyung. 

It is the first time to see kids their age who want to study more and more instead to play or stay on computers/ tablet/ phone. I felt bad for Ji ae`s daughter because he was rejected from the study group. 

I want Eun Young to recover from that fall. I am hoping both women will colaborate and find what happen that night.

BTS

Finally got my reviews out and I've caught up with the thread. I'm shookt after these awesome episodes. The excrement has majorly hit the fan. But first, the chemistry. I see a lot of folks have been burned by "The K2". :lol: I think Kim Tae Woo and Song Yoon Ah have great actor chemistry, but remember that romantic chemistry is largely a construct of the creators, not the actors. Case in point, Lee Beom Soo and Oh Yeon Soo being sex-on-screen explosive on "IRIS 2" and the most boring couple in "Triangle", where the creators had no interest in framing the pairing romantically.

I'm glad that the creators have paid so much attention here, because Jae Yeol and Yoon Jin have the familiar comfort of a couple married for a long time, but they are still finding their connection challenging, due to all the baggage. It's also a smart move if they do make Jae Yeol turn out more guilty than he looks; than a broken man who made a terrible mistake and is making more while trying to not wrong his family again. Would definitely not want a my-husband-is-a-killer dysfunctional relationship being given the "romantic" treatment of fresh drama loves.

Back to the story, I'm also curious about what happened with Hyeon Joo. Jae Yeol met her after the hospital incident (her hand was bound), but we have been shown that she grabbed Min Ji the minute Yoon Jin left her office after the fight (Yoon Jin was fixing her hair and clothes, the signs of a struggle, while approaching her kids). Did Hyeon Joo not take Min Ji? Yoon Jin saw them at the hospital, and again on the road. Even if the second was just her brain playing tricks, she had no reason to hallucinate at the hospital. Did Hyeon Joo leave Min Ji somewhere or with someone before meeting with Jae Yeol back at her place?

I'm also curious as to their connection as a couple. The original information had the relationship as one that ended with his marriage, but like mentioned previously here, why did she suddenly lash out just one year ago? Was she just fixated all those years and it reached a critical state when Eun Yeong said she was coming to take her away to Canada soon? Or was Jae Yeol still "seeing" her? The drama has been brilliant in setting things up in a way where every possibility will make sense, even for Jae Yeol to be the one and only mastermind.

Whichever the case, Yoon Jin is back in the business of being awesome, and I hope that she, Jeong Wan (if he's not guilty, because now I suspect everyone) and Eun Yeong can collaborate to discover the truth. Jae Yeol will clearly keep going on his path to either cover his own sins or not burden his family further, since it's clearly one of the two at play here. I'm also glad Kim Tae Woo has a more nuanced character here, and I'm glad to see such a character in a drama. Caricatures are boring, and few people are truly the Evil Rich Dude™ stereotype we see in dramas.

But Yoon Jin is going to tear her husband dearest a new one, and I can't wait. :lol: I LOOOVE how they showed her making drinks for Eun Yeong again, but this time she's focused and in charge, rather than spacing out and letting it spill. It was symbolic of her newfound determination and healing. I really hope she gets to lead this case in a more equal standing with Eun Yeong now. Will we get our powerful "sister" duo here? Give. Me. Womance!

P.S: Swimmer boy seems to be falling for real, and I hope he, the Daechi-dong trio and their husbands can play a bigger role here now. Hye Kyeong's husband apparently has secrets about his work as well. Maybe all the families are somehow connected? I hope so, because as much as I enjoy them, they are all filler which has nothing to do with the plot, especially now that they're no longer suspects for Eun Yeong's fall.

P.S 2: Ahaha! Ji An is really rubbing the pain in, isn't she? The actors do look adorable together, if one forgets the terrible context of the in-drama connection.

Archived