Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest Pinkychan

private auditions are for the people that appeal to the SM staff and so rather than having to wait until sometime in November or december to see them and their abilities, they'll have some other stuff to look at to be MORE sure of their decision before they spend time and money to fly back out to American to see the potential client. bc it would be A BIG waste of money and time if tehy came out to America just to see ONE potential qualifying person and then realize taht tehy "LOOKED" a certain height in the tape only because tehy were standing next to a SUPER short person. you know? so they want to have a closer look to make their decision better in Korea before tehy get MORE official people to go to America.

uhmm about the video part... I kwnof ro the fact that sometimes they dont even film you....

It happend at the vancouver one i jsut came abck from yesterday -.-;; so yah I dunno

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

uhmm about the video part... I kwnof ro the fact that sometimes they dont even film you....

It happend at the vancouver one i jsut came abck from yesterday -.-;; so yah I dunno

they didnt record some people? I think they dont record models... that's what i think.. haha i dont know but alot of people mentioned that they didnt record everyone.

Guest 5OULFUL

i never really payed attention as to whether they recorded me or not =S

btw, does a red light signify that it's recording? or..its just there cuz it's turned on? lol

Guest COUNTERACT

yeah when i was watching a guy sing and i was right beside the judges waiting for my turn, he sung about for 30 seconds but only recorded him for about 10 secs, you can hear the little bell going on and off

Guest 5OULFUL

k..now this is making me nervous >_<

i THINK i recall seeing a red light when i was focusing at the camera while singing

but i dunno how long they recorded me for

Guest 5OULFUL

LOL!! well i was reading so many experiences about how the camera man or woman kept snapping their fingers getting their attention towards the camera that i figured it was the right thing to do? haha =P

then from the corners of my eyes i saw the judges look up and watch me as i started sing and THAT was when i started to get nervous >_< but it was ok i guess

hope i did well too!

Guest COUNTERACT

yeah they was this guy who danced in my group, he didn't look at the camera at all, and when he was done he was huffing and puffing and the lady made him dance all over again and to look at the camera while doing so. XD; poor guy!

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

haha i was looking into the camera the whole time except while i was singing, some girls who were sitting on the side were laughing and i kinda gave them a look and one of the judges kinda turned to see what i was glancing at.now in hindsight...i probably should not have done that because the camera may have caught that..hahaa...o well..but those girls were really rude..they were laughing at EVERYONE in my group...i think they were going to act so they had papers in their hands and were covering their faces...i hope the judges wont wonder why i was looking at the side of the room..haha..anyways.. i heard that some ppl went to the audition just to laugh at others so that it would give their friends a better chance..i really hope ppl arent that low but im sure there were a couple who thought it would be funny..

Guest Pinkychan

haha i was looking into the camera the whole time except while i was singing, some girls who were sitting on the side were laughing and i kinda gave them a look and one of the judges kinda turned to see what i was glancing at.now in hindsight...i probably should not have done that because the camera may have caught that..hahaa...o well..but those girls were really rude..they were laughing at EVERYONE in my group...i think they were going to act so they had papers in their hands and were covering their faces...i hope the judges wont wonder why i was looking at the side of the room..haha..anyways.. i heard that some ppl went to the audition just to laugh at others so that it would give their friends a better chance..i really hope ppl arent that low but im sure there were a couple who thought it would be funny..

REALLY?!?! WHAT NUMBER WERE THEY!??! or you? xD imma kik their richard simmons!!

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

i looked at the camera the whoooolleee time

cuz the woman kept on snapping my fingers at me whenever i took my eyes off of it for two seconds.

so i was like "FINE WOMAN. DARN YOU" (in my mind haha) and just stared at the camera.

ahahaha so i still dont know the judges' reacted to my auditoion.

hmmm how many people do you think got called back in total?

not just US but Asia too

like approximately...?

i think me and my friend did the math one day and we were calculating the chances for the ones that made hte first cut. i think it was like.....1/27?

HAHA i cant remember

hey still no confirmation? didnt you get a private audition? they should have given you a contact number or something..

yeah..i think the malaysia audition was like before or during summer..which was a good 4 months ago..i wonder if they got any calls.

REALLY?!?! WHAT NUMBER WERE THEY!??! or you? xD imma kik their richard simmons!!

haha...i was at the OC one...number 57..or something..it was like over a month ago so i forgot. i think those girls were like in the 60s. let me know if any of you guys remember me!! im chinese and i sang a mando song..i was next to like 3 viet girls and i was like taller than everyone by like a head...it was weird..btw..thanks pickychan for your support!!

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i honestly remember NOTHING from my audition..sorta

i remember i started off singing to the camera and then.. i go blank after that

maybe i stopped looking at the camera, maybe i stared DOWNN the camera..who knows?

i dont think they filmed me for that long

b/c when they asked me to sing a korean song, the judge cut me off after like 20 seconds

T^T

god, i pray that i make this audition

*sigh*

i keep telling myself i shouldnt hope

but i can't help it~!

-EDIT-

nahnsee:

i think it's gonna be less people than that

b/c thousands auditioned

and if it was 1/27, then sm would sign on hundreds of kids

-_-

if it WAS 1/27 chance, i would be thrilled

but i doubt it

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

i honestly remember NOTHING from my audition..sorta

i remember i started off singing to the camera and then.. i go blank after that

maybe i stopped looking at the camera, maybe i stared DOWNN the camera..who knows?

i dont think they filmed me for that long

b/c when they asked me to sing a korean song, the judge cut me off after like 20 seconds

T^T

god, i pray that i make this audition

*sigh*

i keep telling myself i shouldnt hope

but i can't help it~!

-EDIT-

nahnsee:

i think it's gonna be less people than that

b/c thousands auditioned

and if it was 1/27, then sm would sign on hundreds of kids

-_-

if it WAS 1/27 chance, i would be thrilled

but i doubt it

it is proabably 1/2000...that is my estimate...haha

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

if you guys were at the dc audition

you know how they made you sit on the couch before you went up to audition

well there was a lady like near the back and she had a black dress on

she was the one picking for the korean festival

cuz after the audition i went to korean festival and i saw her there.

she not a part of sm she was just a MC for the festival

i remember that lady...she said something to our group when we were over there but i forgot what she said...>.<

YAH~ those ladies that tested you weren't qualified to make any decisions because they weren't trained properly or know much about "talent" So, keep you hopes up!!!

OMG!!! xiahukno LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

YES, DON'T LOSE HOPE!!! :D

Wow~ I barely focused on the camera. I was quite nervous~ but hope I did good!!! DON'T BE SCARED!!! it's alright~ what is meant to happen will happen. If you don't get in this time~ there will always be a next time!

:lol: that's like something i would say lolz!

yup yup~ the camera women kept on my attention on the camera. I didn't even look at the judges. Because everytime i tried to look away she snapped her fingers at the camera.

that lady scared me...i was introducing myself so i was looking at the two judge ladies (it's polite to do that >.<) but then the camera lady started snapping her fingers and pointed to the camera and after that, i didnt dare to look away from the camera...(haha...sorry i quoted you like three times :P)

it is proabably 1/2000...that is my estimate...haha

uhh...i highly doubt that it's a 1/2000 chance cuz i think she was just talking about getting a callback (like the first one)

Archived