i got the rejection letter T_T

haha but its better than waiting

they said unfortunately they really liked me but it didnt work out or something

BS.

hahahaha -_____-

man i really wanted to get innnn!!

theres always next year

oh yeah

my friend told me that once sm sent her a rejection letter and then a few months later they sent her a email saying they wanted a callback

can that happen?

idntknow if shes telling me the truth or not -__-

yaah that possible acutally..but it depends if its real or not.. cuz if they decided that they like you more then some other person they picked before you will be in next round right^^

Guest tvxqlover247

soooo i auditioned in LA and wow i was so nervous i couldnt think straight..!-_-;;

i didnt get a callback either..:((

or a rejection letter..i hope i get in though -_-

ahhhhhhh whats up with LA auditions??!! >__________<

Guest ImperfectionEmbodied

Even though I didn't get a callback...I'm kinda happy I didn't get a rejection either. Of course, there's a possibility that I just didn't matter at all, but Lee Soo Man said himself that he goes through each and every tape several times to make sure he didn't miss anyone.

Like...I haven't been completely rejected yet, you know? It could be that I'm just trying to make myself feel better, but I feel like I still have a chance, getting no official rejection.

Guest tvxqlover247

^ yup totally same here.

I auditioned in LA as well. No callback or rejection.

I dont know whether to be happy or sad. o_o

hahaha seriously!!!-_-;;

my mom told me that some girls were really nervous that one threw up!!! i was like..0.0

• 1 year later...
Guest hanaxxx

I was wondering if anyone one got a call back who wasn't Korean?

And another question, do you have to speak Korean fluently in order to audition?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest pokingpineapples

I was wondering if anyone one got a call back who wasn't Korean?

And another question, do you have to speak Korean fluently in order to audition?

i think as long as you're bilingual they don't care. if they really want you and sign you they'll prolly hire tutors to teach you korean. and don't worry if they don't send an accept/reject letter after a few months. han geng from super junior got a callback 6 months after he auditioned, and they taught him korean for 2 years before he debuted.

• 6 months later...
Guest kuroXikari

i think as long as you're bilingual they don't care. if they really want you and sign you they'll prolly hire tutors to teach you korean. and don't worry if they don't send an accept/reject letter after a few months. han geng from super junior got a callback 6 months after he auditioned, and they taught him korean for 2 years before he debuted.

rellie? im kinda stressing over this whole thing like I did sm audtion 09 and im kinda worried becuase its been more than a week and some ppl r saying its like earlier in forums. Im kinda waiting 4 any e-mail at all.

The only reason I am is because i was held back after my audition and was asked questions & stuff im so nervous

now that i read this im a little more calm but ......... i had two missed calls from #'s i dont no and im worried one might be sm ><

Guest pokingpineapples

rellie? im kinda stressing over this whole thing like I did sm audtion 09 and im kinda worried becuase its been more than a week and some ppl r saying its like earlier in forums. Im kinda waiting 4 any e-mail at all.

The only reason I am is because i was held back after my audition and was asked questions & stuff im so nervous

now that i read this im a little more calm but ......... i had two missed calls from #'s i dont no and im worried one might be sm ><

i think the callback is different from teh second audition, but i'm not sure because i'm not an SM employee (obviously......sigh). it could be different this year because, hell, what wasn't different? if they're interested in you and they can't reach you by phone, they'll send you an email. other than that the best thing to do is to wait until they send the official email around saying the auditions r over the results r out (if you're rejected).

• 2 months later...

When do people usually find out if they were asked a callback? If you pass the callbacks, and go onto the korean auditions, what are the chanes you might come back w/o signing a contract? i remember reading on soompi somewhere that its a 98% probability that you'll get accepted at the korean auditions if you pass callbacks. Is this true?

Sorry in advance if these are repeat questions.

Guest Natsune619

When do people usually find out if they were asked a callback? If you pass the callbacks, and go onto the korean auditions, what are the chanes you might come back w/o signing a contract? i remember reading on soompi somewhere that its a 98% probability that you'll get accepted at the korean auditions if you pass callbacks. Is this true?

Sorry in advance if these are repeat questions.

Yeah I saw that too in the SM audition post... that all the people who got through callbacks make the final round too! He has loadds of experience so what he's saying is probably right :)

Few things I'm not certain about...(Sorry if this has been asked before)

I'm thinking of auditioning by email/post (cos SM don't come to Britain T-T) and I want to send my audition so that I might get a callback to audition in the summer. Cos I'm going to Japan in late June- mid August so I could just pop over to Korea to do my callbacks... If get them that is :P

When should I send/email SM an audition tape?

Another thing, are you able to negotiate when you have your callback? (Probs not... I'm just hoping you can)

E.g. "I'm not able to go to Korea this week, but I will book a ticket to go for the next week"?

Also how far off are the callbacks? Like if you recieve a call when would the actual 2nd audition be?

Guest jenny620

Yeah I saw that too in the SM audition post... that all the people who got through callbacks make the final round too! He has loadds of experience so what he's saying is probably right :)

Few things I'm not certain about...(Sorry if this has been asked before)

I'm thinking of auditioning by email/post (cos SM don't come to Britain T-T) and I want to send my audition so that I might get a callback to audition in the summer. Cos I'm going to Japan in late June- mid August so I could just pop over to Korea to do my callbacks... If get them that is :P

When should I send/email SM an audition tape?

Another thing, are you able to negotiate when you have your callback? (Probs not... I'm just hoping you can)

E.g. "I'm not able to go to Korea this week, but I will book a ticket to go for the next week"?

Also how far off are the callbacks? Like if you recieve a call when would the actual 2nd audition be?

I think ther sooner you send your mail package the better is and yes you can negociated with them on the date I knoe a person who live also in the uk and got a callback and go to korea for the second round and since the day she arrived there is the same time they told her to come she ask them if its fine the next day and they say yes but I dont know for you because she is korean and I guess she use daum to communicate with them and with korean and also she audition by e-mail first

Guest Natsune619

I think ther sooner you send your mail package the better is and yes you can negociated with them on the date I knoe a person who live also in the uk and got a callback and go to korea for the second round and since the day she arrived there is the same time they told her to come she ask them if its fine the next day and they say yes but I dont know for you because she is korean and I guess she use daum to communicate with them and with korean and also she audition by e-mail first

But what if they reply really soon after me sending it and they say "come in May"? Do you think I can make them delay it a couple of months or would they just cut me off?

Guest jenny620

But what if they reply really soon after me sending it and they say "come in May"? Do you think I can make them delay it a couple of months or would they just cut me off?

its possbile that you can delay it but just like this if they really repply fast thats possible that they really like you or you was just lucky cos they see yours but I am sure that it will take a long time specially when its by mail well I am not sure but if it was me I think I will sedn maybe in march or april .or you can send your audition by e-mail first and them see for a month if they repply and them send them by mail

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Natsune619

its possbile that you can delay it but just like this if they really repply fast thats possible that they really like you or you was just lucky cos they see yours but I am sure that it will take a long time specially when its by mail well I am not sure but if it was me I think I will sedn maybe in march or april .or you can send your audition by e-mail first and them see for a month if they repply and them send them by mail

Thanks so much! I just have to record things now... wahhh...

Good luck to everyone else auditioning :D

• 2 years later...
Guest liyiknam37

QUOTE(lovablekrnstar63 @ Oct 16 2006, 08:01 PM)

»

but guys

i wouldnt ride soo much on the

"going over the video tapes again in korea"

b/c if you (myself included) didn't catch their eye in person

what makes you think you will the second time around..and in a 2D form?

they'll probably pay more attention to the 2nd audition clips

sry if i'm being harsh..

i'm bursting my own bubble too so the disappointment isnt as big when it comes

Yes! Who knows. The unpredicatable may happen :]

I'll just wait till November and then i'll lose hope XD

Archived