Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest miyeOnx3

Sm Audition___callbacks

Elissa...is that you? O_o" LOL I probably have the wrong person. xD

err yeah you got the wrong person lol. i'm angela btw xDD;;; and you are?

oh my godd.. me and my friend went in for fun, but now wer'e waiting for a call.. any time now..

any time ;Z

WHEN ARE THEY CALLING FOR VANCOUVER CALLBACKS? is it that in mid-nov and end of nov, is when they call for acceptance?

so then.. does that mean the vancouver callback private auditions are coming soon?? o_O

-----------

ownage of 18~~!

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

^ hahah yahh I didn't know that we had to put it near our heart -.-;; but yah loool their english is reallllyy bad I couldn't understand >< same with therir chinese.. they have a really heavy accent~

My mom was like giveing me so mcuh faith untill i got home and I said i dun really wana tlak abot it.. and even if i did she would say.."I dont gert it what?" so yah.. then she said you knwo its not that easy you know and saying how i wasted my time.. even skiping my midtern for chinese -.-;; ohw ell

ahahah yahh dont give up hope guys~~~

Fighting!!

my mom was okay about it until it was time to FIND the audition place..we had such a hard time..i did yahoo maps and it was only supposed to take 17 minutes..it took us an hour and a half..that was when she was like "why are you doing this?" "im wasting my time driving around for nothing" "why do you want to be a singer" "what is SM anyways" i was already nervous and she kept adding the pressure so i felt horrible the entire ride and so i started crying..(wow..i sound like a wimp) but seriously, i guess she was frustrated and cranky so she made me feel so bad that i said that we should just give up and turn back..we eventually found it and i had like semipuffy eyes which made my one of my double eyelids go away(that happens when i cry or not get enough sleep)..very sad..so basically i looked like crap...o yeah..did i forget to mention i had a good outfit planned out and i told my mom to bring it for me..but then she forgot?..so i was dressed really ugly...that day was the worst..nothing went the way i planned it to be...*sigh*

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

their english is really bad.

I was suppose to dance , but I didnt know we were suppose to give the lady our cd.

when she asked who the cd's were. I told her that I didnt know we were suppose to give our cd's to her & I asked if I can go get it. she just kept on asking who's the cd's were....I was pretty mad..because I didnt get to show them my skills...haha =D

Guest lshluvr

my parents probably dont want to hear any more talk about the auditions..haha..it was like a one time trial thing.if sm doesnt reply..i dont think they will let me audition for any other companies..i guess..it will be back to being a doctor!! :wacko:

:lol: Same! Everytime I do bring it up, then they say, "Ding dong deng~! Haha! You won't get called! Go study and be a doctor. And no, you can't audition for other companies."

=_=;;

I'm not giving up though! I'm practicing and Imunna send demos to other companies =) and I'll keep trying and trying until I make it. :)

Guest ixLoveXse7en

I have an BIG question to ask .Ok say you audition for dancing and the judge ask you to sing like 4 times would you? but the problem was that you didn't know how to sing. Do you think you have a chance to get a call back?? but then they ask you to dance like 4 times and took picture of you like 2 times and ask you to introduce yourself to them and you stay in the audition room for 2 hours. Are you able to get the call back from sm ?? or No.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

^

did that really happen to you

or someone you know?

b.c i highly doubt sm would do that

if they did spend that much time & effort on you

they probably want you

Guest Kiwiee

I have an BIG question to ask .Ok say you audition for dancing and the judge ask you to sing like 4 times would you? but the problem was that you didn't know how to sing. Do you think you have a chance to get a call back?? but then they ask you to dance like 4 times and took picture of you like 2 times and ask you to introduce yourself to them and you stay in the audition room for 2 hours. Are you able to get the call back from sm ?? or No.

Well, from what everyone else has been saying, those "judges" at the audition were just staff members. They may have liked you a lot and had you do all that, but in the end, the decision is up to the head honchos in Korea. Suffice to say, you've probably got a much better chance if the staff liked you that much...but you'll still have to wait a few weeks with the rest of us for when they start doing callbacks if you want the answer to your question.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

wow guys it's already november... almost a month already.. sigh i've been checking my emails and my voice messages like crazy for the past month.. the power of sm LOL haha.. gosh i really gotta stop this craze... i've been doing X_X on my midterms.. i swear sooner or later i am gonna drop out of college and my parents will disown me...

ahh sm.. GRR I AM DETERMINED to GET A"S ON ALL MY OTHER MIDTERMS and become a rich and successful businesswoman and i will BUY SM AND ACCEPT ALL OF YOU lol.. okay okay must go b ack to studying

Guest lovablekrnstar63

Cheeseburgerplease:

haha!

we should all pitch in

and buy sm

that'd make my day

Guest xloverr

so were suppose to get callbacks mid-nov even if we auditioned in DC

..i'm supposed to be writing a compare & contrast essay (fahrenheit 451 vs brave new world)

ewwwwwwwwwwwww i dont wanna do it

T^T

so i'm gonna browse around here a bit

=]

HUAY:

when they say "within a month"

like within a month respective to everybody's diffnt audition dates?

b/c we all know sm's english SUCKS butt

well, if it is within a month w/ consideration to everybody's dates

then i would get mine in like 2/3 weeks

..cant remember when i auditioned

was the OC audition on the 7th or the 14th?

-OWNAGE OF PAGE 17 BY ME-

actually...i think that they might be doing calls during mid-end of november too O__o

but as of right now the only exciting things about november for me is my birthday and yummy yummy food for Thanksgiving <333333333 hehe...(i'm in denial...i'm as excited as everyone else that SM is giving calls in november xD)

i've been having a feeling that a lot of others have had...the "i feel i have a slim chance but i still dont want to give up hope" feeling...i'm just telling myself to hope for the best and prepare for the worst...i'm not as confident as some others may be but i still have hope and faith in myself and everyone else!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! ^_^

O_O! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAYYY~ <3.

XD. T_T So... Iuno. For DC people it's the 7th = 1 month. Today .. wow. I can say, "I auditioned for SM one month ago.".. and didnt hear back. apisjgpasgjpaosgj.

But. Im not giving up hope on myself. Im just giving up hope on hearing from them. But hten again I mnot. but. whatever .asogj <3 Youre so inspirational though T_T ~~

I agree..SM's english really does suck. -.-

I didnt even kno wwhat the guy was saying.. -.-

But he was like "LEFT BREAST LEFT BREAST" to my friend cuz she stuck the number on her right chest. -.-

He was hitting his own left chest too.

SCARYY

LOLOLOLOLLOL XDDD haha that made my day XDDD

Guest Pinkychan

my mom was okay about it until it was time to FIND the audition place..we had such a hard time..i did yahoo maps and it was only supposed to take 17 minutes..it took us an hour and a half..that was when she was like "why are you doing this?" "im wasting my time driving around for nothing" "why do you want to be a singer" "what is SM anyways" i was already nervous and she kept adding the pressure so i felt horrible the entire ride and so i started crying..(wow..i sound like a wimp) but seriously, i guess she was frustrated and cranky so she made me feel so bad that i said that we should just give up and turn back..we eventually found it and i had like semipuffy eyes which made my one of my double eyelids go away(that happens when i cry or not get enough sleep)..very sad..so basically i looked like crap...o yeah..did i forget to mention i had a good outfit planned out and i told my mom to bring it for me..but then she forgot?..so i was dressed really ugly...that day was the worst..nothing went the way i planned it to be...*sigh*

its okay!!! you dont sound leik a wimp >< I cried too beut oh well we can alwasy do the internet auditions right?! ^^

after I got home my mom was yelling to its okay xD shes lieik you wasted all your time today and blah blah blah

Guest taebingurl

When i went to the SM tOWN aduition, they made everyone sing and then do what ever they came for then they put on a song adn everyone just free dance. Gosh, i was so scared adn forgot my lyrics cuz i only went there to dance not sing. The judge were asking me question which made me even nerous, how come they didnt ask my sister.

Anyways, i felt kind of stupid too, cuz they ask me who was my favorite singer in Sm and i said Lee Minwoo. I don't know why, maybe cuz his name was stuck in my head or what, but they told me that Lee Minwoo is not in Sm town anymore. I didn't know that quit, cuz i just heard that they had a new album coming out.

Guest ixLoveXse7en

^

did that really happen to you

or someone you know?

b.c i highly doubt sm would do that

if they did spend that much time & effort on you

they probably want you

^its happen to me at the oakland sm town audition

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

its okay!!! you dont sound leik a wimp >< I cried too beut oh well we can alwasy do the internet auditions right?! ^^

after I got home my mom was yelling to its okay xD shes lieik you wasted all your time today and blah blah blah

:( why were you crying? was it cuz of your mom?

When i went to the SM tOWN aduition, they made everyone sing and then do what ever they came for then they put on a song adn everyone just free dance. Gosh, i was so scared adn forgot my lyrics cuz i only went there to dance not sing. The judge were asking me question which made me even nerous, how come they didnt ask my sister.

Anyways, i felt kind of stupid too, cuz they ask me who was my favorite singer in Sm and i said Lee Minwoo. I don't know why, maybe cuz his name was stuck in my head or what, but they told me that Lee Minwoo is not in Sm town anymore. I didn't know that quit, cuz i just heard that they had a new album coming out.

sorry..i just thought that was HILARIOUS..did they get it on tape? i bet lee soo man and his crew are probably kicking themselves for letting shinwah(i probably didnt spell that right...sorry) go when they watch your tape. if they had asked me..i would have definitely said dong bang shin ki...haha..at least they asked you questions which meant they were kinda interested..the judges said nothing to my group.. :(

Guest Pinkychan

:( why were you crying? was it cuz of your mom?

naw..w ell actaully partly was my mom and the otehr half was like me being dum and chosing modeling instead of somthign else that i actaully rpqacticed.. -.-;; i never knew that we were only alowed to do one -.-;; so yah I was kidna upset about that and yah -.-;; I dunno I just felt leik crying so yah xD somthing just jsut hit me inside adn i started to cry xD

but oh well xD nest is internet audition!!!

Guest lovablekrnstar63

ixLoveXse7en:

no offenese but i find that hard to believe

SM asked you to stay in the audition room for 2 hours?

when they had all those other people to get to?

hmm

iono b/c it doesnt sound like something SM would do

IF sm DID ask you to audition for 2 hours then, i'm wrong & you're right

=]

i'm really NOT trying to be a wet blanket

but any conversations not strictly relating to sm & callbacks, please carry them out via pm

i just dont want to waste thread space

=]

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

naw..w ell actaully partly was my mom and the otehr half was like me being dum and chosing modeling instead of somthign else that i actaully rpqacticed.. -.-;; i never knew that we were only alowed to do one -.-;; so yah I was kidna upset about that and yah -.-;; I dunno I just felt leik crying so yah xD somthing just jsut hit me inside adn i started to cry xD

but oh well xD nest is internet audition!!!

aw..did you cry on camera? cuz that would be bad..but if it was after..then i understand..at least you werent puffy eyed going into the audition like me..haha. i thought sm didnt have email auditions..you know what was worst part was...at the OC...they let us do more than one if we really wanted to..i thought they would ask us to freestyle so i thought that i dont have to bring music..i even prepared a little combo..but then they only told us to dance if we had music. so i kinda missed out..ppl were saying i should have modeled..but then i sang..so i ono. haha..dont worry..im sure there are other auditions soon to come..

ixLoveXse7en:

no offenese but i find that hard to believe

SM asked you to stay in the audition room for 2 hours?

when they had all those other people to get to?

hmm

iono b/c it doesnt sound like something SM would do

IF sm DID ask you to audition for 2 hours then, i'm wrong & you're right

=]

i'm really NOT trying to be a wet blanket

but any conversations not strictly relating to sm & callbacks, please carry them out via pm

i just dont want to waste thread space

=]

haha..i totally agree with you..but just to point out..a lot of us here posting didnt get callbacks..haha..we are just waiting and sharing our opinions and in a way..kind of comforting each other.. :D

Guest Pinkychan

aw..did you cry on camera? cuz that would be bad..but if it was after..then i understand..at least you werent puffy eyed going into the audition like me..haha. i thought sm didnt have email auditions..you know what was worst part was...at the OC...they let us do more than one if we really wanted to..i thought they would ask us to freestyle so i thought that i dont have to bring music..i even prepared a little combo..but then they only told us to dance if we had music. so i kinda missed out..ppl were saying i should have modeled..but then i sang..so i ono. haha..dont worry..im sure there are other auditions soon to come..

If I cried on camra.. that woudl like drop me to 0% of getting in loool. I heard there are lookignf or peopel that arn't shy and outgoign and stuff xD oh well>< and prettyness -.-;;

ahha awman I just cried after but not befor the auditions xD I was pretty happy then and all excited >< btu afer words its was leik blaahhhh and I missed out on askign tis due for his msn xD ajhahah ohhhman he was really cute >< one side was leik no nyou shoulldt go ask.. hes ganna think "wth wrong with you"

my other side is liek "gooo gooo goo who cares he doens't knwo you anyway" so yah -.-;; I decided not toTT_TT I regret it xD cuz i thought he went to our school since he wasa laking to peopel from otr school tbu he wasn't ahah.

omg I wanted to do all teh stuff I applied for.. btu I couldn't -.-;;

also.. i kidna think modeling si the worst thign to do.. cuz really if your doign other stuff they look at you anyway -.-;;

ohh yahh that comment you psoted on the break dancing one was halarious xD ajaj I'm so mean

Guest roLo

omg, talking about the fact that we could only do ONE thing, i feel so stupid for suddenly blurting out that I was suppose to do acting as well ><. The judges must've thought I was a weirdo or something. Now I feel really dumb/embarrassed for blurting out such a stupid thing *sigh*