Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest miyeOnx3

Sm Audition___callbacks

Holy shizzlenut. XD. Oi, I should be doing my homework now, but .. something -- aka my lack of ability to stay focused on homework -- made me decide to check soompi/this thread. Golly T_T Its 12:30; Good going; xD I should've known better than to check this thread.

xiahukno - xD Because your posts are so long. LOL but that's not a bad thing at all. Im so grateful that we have someone on soompi that can cheer us on with research to back herself up xD. Thank you so much T__T <3~~ (XD I read your second longlong post, skimmed your 1st set of replies, read your 2nd set of replies + PM answers... so helpfullll T___T!)

And. Oi. I dont like how you guys are saying "I dont think they recorded models." -- Is anyone that auditioned for modeling sure that they were recorded?.. T__T; Because yeah; If this statement/whatever is true, then I know I should just stop hoping now. Even though 3 days = 1 month. .. Giving up hope 3 days earlier isnt bad =|. aspifhaisgh

T__T Haha does anyone else feel the way I do? Im like pretty sure I didnt make it. But I dont want to stop hoping for some reason. =| But it'd be easier to just stop thinking about it perhaps =|...

HUAY:

i swear

are you my twin

you think just like me

i was nodding my head the whole time i was reading your post

freaky stuff 0.0

^^ loll Where did you audition btw?

and ye O_O I noticed something you said in a diff post too. Haha this thread was originally supposed to be for people that got callbacks from SM.. but now its just like.. a pep rally thread xD. "Dont give up hope!" and so on.but yeah O_O thats fine. we should just keep things SM related or whatnot.

^ i saw someone that modelled get taped. I modelled too but i dont remember if was. don't worry about it. they probably do record models.

Guest t33z3

I'm sure they don't not ( :sweatingbullets: ) record models because when my friends (they were audtioning for models too) and I were auditioning, the camera guy followed each of us. SO REST WELL ALL YOU MODELS!

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

I got called back~I auditioned in Orange County. I just got the call a couple of hours ago. The korean festival is only 3 days away!!! I got called as a finalist to perform in the Korean Festival in California this Saturday. I doubt I'm going to win because I'm probably too old to begin with not to mention I didn't get a private audition. I'm 24 and surprised that I even got chosen as one of the 12. I asked the woman on the phone how many finalists there were for OC and she said 12, 8 girls and 4 guys. So I guess I'm one of the 8 girls. Regardless, congrats to those who make it! And remember no one can stop u from achieving your goals if you really want them!!! :D Hope this helps~!

omg! lucky! i was at OC too...what number were you?

Guest Pinkychan

I dont knwo If i got recorded.. but the camera guy.. was jsut sitting there adn the cammera was jsut streight at us so er.. yah ..... I thinkt eh people at the vancouver one was really lAZZYYY -.-;; I haev a feeling I didn't even get recorded... I dont remeber anything.. right after they told us to go out the back door my mind jsut went blank.... if i try looking back thorugh it in my head its jsut all white... adn a few glimps -.-;; I haev really bad memory so yah ahhahaha

Guest asia11

Oh man...it sucked I wasn't able to go the locations for the audition. But I did do an email audition for a private audition. I actually got an email back saying they will look at it and make a desicion later. Hopefully I do get a call back.

This is what the email said:

Hello, (how' going on) I'm an overseas audition manager for S.M. entertainment. Thank you for your attention to our company. We inform you that your first application being e-mail has been accepted. We are going to inform you personally later on if you are accepted. We give you a chance to participate in, when having an overseas audition(the date is not decided). When you having an audition and entertaining, you should not cost personally and All of the costs was invested 100%.thanks for your application again. Please, have a concern in S.M. entertainment with being steady and cheer.

I really hope they call back so that I can audition >.<*

Guest 5OULFUL

Oh man...it sucked I wasn't able to go the locations for the audition. But I did do an email audition for a private audition. I actually got an email back saying they will look at it and make a desicion later. Hopefully I do get a call back.

Hello, (how' going on) I'm an overseas audition manager for S.M. entertainment. Thank you for your attention to our company. We inform you that your first application being e-mail has been accepted. We are going to inform you personally later on if you are accepted. We give you a chance to participate in, when having an overseas audition(the date is not decided). When you having an audition and entertaining, you should not cost personally and All of the costs was invested 100%.thanks for your application again. Please, have a concern in S.M. entertainment with being steady and cheer.

are they gunna fly over to wherever you are to audition you? o_0

how do email auditions work?

Guest christina.

.__.

I was going to email audition myself..

But I guess I got the wrong information from soompi.. I asked who to send my email to, but I guess they assumed that it was for signing up to go there and not email auditioning.

-0- So when I emailed them, they just gave me the time to go.. >.>; Like I can go to Chicago when I'm all the way in Louisiana for 1 day.

x__x Ah, oh well. There's always next time.

-Christina

Guest Pinkychan

GOOD LUCK ^^

oh btw?? whast teh e-mail address?? is it smaudition@smtown.com?

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

GOOD LUCK ^^

oh btw?? whast teh e-mail address?? is it smaudition@smtown.com?

I also sent in my email... yeah that's the email address. I got the exact same message X_X sigh lol i wonder will they really give us another audition? haha and about hte recordiing.. from what i remember.. the san francisco (oakland audition) the lady did some kinda hand signal.. to the camera guy. ... so i am not sure did they record everyone. I hope they did though.

Guest ulynn

yep. i got that reply from sm about twice.

hmm. so i left it alone and about afew weeks later. they told me to check out some competition they were holding with a chinese company which was in china. {im nt from china. i have a feeling they think i am)

and after that another email came in asking me to check out the thai auditions.

Guest xiahukno

are they gunna fly over to wherever you are to audition you? o_0

how do email auditions work?

http://smtown.com/ir/audition.aspx?lang=eng

^ go there for english translated audition info for SM.

anyways... email auditions arent really... um... a sure go. I THINK. :mellow: why? well first your massive jpg file (picture file of you) may be too big and spammed out. and if you did include a digital media file of you dancing or singing... that may def. have been spammed out. and also, since we are all overseas, its hard for them to just fly to america just because they think we are amazingly gorgeous. you know? whereas in Korea, if they like the pictures that someone sends them via email, tehy'll ask them to come to their office and audition privately. and if the kid is kinda far from Seoul, then they wait and give them a time to come in either on the weekends or a break. its hard to scout someone just through email. i do not recommend anyone applying via email UNLESS someone from that company specifically asked that you send them such and such file and contents to audition.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok... so the whole camera not recording for everyone... i guess tehy are running out of tape... since you vancouver kids were the last to go... :wacko: which is kinda sad... they either should go OUT and BUY more tape or don't record ANYONE and just record the private auditions. the red light means they were recording... and in the DC auditions, (and in other cities) they changed tapes and made kids wait until they changed the tapes. sooo... i GUESS they kinda just stopped recording after certain seconds of the audition since they wanted to record everyone. and then later they just stopped recording for the people that they thought werent worth it... so... hmmm... idk though... this rarely happens bc ALL auditions are recorded and watched again...

the kids that auditioned in Malaysia and Thai DEFINATELY got call backs already. the kids that got offered a contract are probably already over in Korea training or are going to go to korea soon to start training. the malaysian kids will probably soon rise up on the internet with pictures and infos of them like the chinese trainees. we might have to wait a year or so for them to show... unless they picked a girl and she gets placed in SG. then we'll be able to see them real soon. (bc arent they (SG) debuting like in 2 months or so?) but since these kids are better able to keep themselves secluded and "hidden," most of them will be bee-gong-gae aka "unreleased" kids so one or two may have pictures floating in a year or so but most of the kids will be unheard of until debut like Zhang Ri In and the other 2 chinese kids that were picked from the 2003 china audition.

falala910 <--- she won the OC KF. she placed 1st... and said that SM contacted her and they met like in the beginning of Oct. where is she now?! i have no clue... i dont know if she got the contract or not... but her being MIA is o.0 bc i wonder if she got contracted and then they told her she had to keep a low profile until her debut and so couldnt come on SOompi telling us she got contracted... >.< im so curious though... i HOPE she got th contract!! ^^

TOMORROW IS NOVEMBER!! :w00t: but at the same time... :tears: GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOOD LUCK!! ;)

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

Regarding SG, rumor going around that lee so man is gonna search for the last and final member himself.. so who knows? maybe he found her already.. or maybe he'll pick one htrough the global auditions. And recently 3 members from super junior.. just made their own group.. so they're probably looking for guys.....and it doenst even matter if ur young or not. .cuz my cousin's bf got scouted.. but he didnt bother to go to the audition and he's 20 turning 21. so yeah... and recently there are news going around that DSP is gonna make a new finkl and there will also be a new baby vox.. so who knows.. maybe sm is gonna make a new SES.. and about the recording.. let's just hope that we're just paranoid about it.. and that THEY DID record everyone.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

huay:

i auditioned at OC audition

will edit later

i'm at school

-EDIT-

i dont think they're gonna call in the BEGINNING of november

probably towards the end and the beginning of december, i would think

-_-

well, for me, november is 2 days away, not one

gahhhh

i pray that i get in!!

i'll pray for all of us

*sigh*

..i have to get started on my hw T^T

Guest cutedorkable

hehe as always xiah's post are soo interesting

ye it kinda sucked how they did't record ppl frm vancouver

for us intoronto even though they need to get film they liek told us to wait and turned on the red button so ye

wow november..hehe november is coming for us the day after tomorrow lolz

GOOD LUCK

hehe psot morepost more! xiah

TOMORROW IS NOVEMBER!! :w00t: but at the same time... :tears: GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOOD LUCK!! ;)

haha and vancouver auditions just happened. but we're still going to get private auditions right? even if they're deciding for everyone else already?

Guest cutedorkable

lol! ww eveyrone is sooo excited

i tink they are gunna give liek FINAL calls uhhh middle-end november

i remember i read somewhere but i forgot where in the forums...

that the judges asked when you were taking off your braces?

what does that mean?

cause they asked when i was going to take off my braces.. =)

and i went in as modeling..

but thinking about it.. i probably wont get a callback because when they told me to sing, i only sang for 10 seconds cause i didn't know the rest of the song XD and for the dancing part.. i only stood there... T_T

i should have sang longer.. they were staring at me like wtf?

^ i saw someone that modelled get taped. I modelled too but i dont remember if was. don't worry about it. they probably do record models.

I'm sure they don't not ( :sweatingbullets: ) record models because when my friends (they were audtioning for models too) and I were auditioning, the camera guy followed each of us. SO REST WELL ALL YOU MODELS!

<33 T__T thanks for the encouragement. I hope you guys are right~ =O.

huay:

i auditioned at OC audition

will edit later

i'm at school

-EDIT-

i dont think they're gonna call in the BEGINNING of november

probably towards the end and the beginning of december, i would think

-_-

well, for me, november is 2 days away, not one

gahhhh

i pray that i get in!!

i'll pray for all of us

*sigh*

..i have to get started on my hw T^T

ah I see; O_O; But they said they'd call within a month .. @_@; asignoiasg ahh go do your hw, huay.

xD;