Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest miyeOnx3

Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest lovablekrnstar63

..i'm supposed to be writing a compare & contrast essay (fahrenheit 451 vs brave new world)

ewwwwwwwwwwwww i dont wanna do it

T^T

so i'm gonna browse around here a bit

=]

HUAY:

when they say "within a month"

like within a month respective to everybody's diffnt audition dates?

b/c we all know sm's english SUCKS butt

well, if it is within a month w/ consideration to everybody's dates

then i would get mine in like 2/3 weeks

..cant remember when i auditioned

was the OC audition on the 7th or the 14th?

-OWNAGE OF PAGE 17 BY ME-

Guest t33z3

i remember i read somewhere but i forgot where in the forums...

that the judges asked when you were taking off your braces?

what does that mean?

cause they asked when i was going to take off my braces.. =)

and i went in as modeling..

but thinking about it.. i probably wont get a callback because when they told me to sing, i only sang for 10 seconds cause i didn't know the rest of the song XD and for the dancing part.. i only stood there... T_T

i should have sang longer.. they were staring at me like wtf?

Elissa...is that you? O_o" LOL I probably have the wrong person. xD

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

actually...i think that they might be doing calls during mid-end of november too O__o

but as of right now the only exciting things about november for me is my birthday and yummy yummy food for Thanksgiving <333333333 hehe...(i'm in denial...i'm as excited as everyone else that SM is giving calls in november xD)

i've been having a feeling that a lot of others have had...the "i feel i have a slim chance but i still dont want to give up hope" feeling...i'm just telling myself to hope for the best and prepare for the worst...i'm not as confident as some others may be but i still have hope and faith in myself and everyone else!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! ^_^

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

..cant remember when i auditioned

was the OC audition on the 7th or the 14th?

-OWNAGE OF PAGE 17 BY ME-

it was sept 22...a month has definitely passed already so i think we should not dwell too much on it...=)

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

b/c we all know sm's english SUCKS butt

lolz...i just found that funny :lol: but so true...

anyway...honestly...i wouldnt give up hope until november is over because...

1. it's prolly the best thing to do

2. when december is here...even if you didnt get a call, everyone is focused on winter break and the holiday season so everything can get happy again!!! ^_^

so yeah...DON'T GIVE UP YOUR HOPES EVERYONE!!! I'M PRAYING FOR EVERYONE!!!

Guest ixLoveXse7en

haha lol yeah sm judges are fobs haha not to be mean or anything when they ask me to introduce myself i couldn't understand them i was all like may you please repeat that until one of the sm town staff had to say it in english haha

haha lol yeah sm judges are fobs haha not to be mean or anything when they ask me to introduce myself i couldn't understand them i was all like may you please repeat that until one of the sm town staff had to say it in english haha

Their English was soooo hard to understand.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

"i feel i have a slim chance but i still dont want to give up hope" feeling

you're right, definitely

thats how i feel

i feel like i should give up now....i know i should

but i just cant

you know what i mean?

and

iSNT LiFE JUiCY:

ohh

i thought auditions were either october 7th or october 14th.. hehe

wowww...

it's been more thana month sincei auditioned

wow

time flies

i noticed i write the longest replies here

(except xiahukno of course)

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

you're right, definitely

thats how i feel

but i just cant

you know what i mean?

and

iSNT LiFE JUiCY:

ohh

i thought auditions were either october 7th or october 14th.. hehe

wowww...

it's been more thana month sincei auditioned

wow

time flies

i noticed i write the longest replies here

(except xiahukno of course)

you guys dont worry..it doesnt matter if you choose to give up or not..it wont affect sm decision to call you..just sit tight and focus on your hw...try to keep your mind off of it..go TRICKo TREATing!! go do something besides worrying about that phone call. i know it is hard but let us all remember that time will NOT stop and november will soon come..haha! so everyone..dont worry.besides i seriously doubt they will call on nov 1 so dont hold your breath. :wacko: <<LMAO ..dont you just love that face?!hehe

Omg~ w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu you are the coolest!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

anyways~ i totally agree with you mid-end november.. EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

I feel slim chances as well~ but i'm not giving up. If I don't make it this year, it'll be a good practice for the next and next~ until I get in! :D

Guest melonbar92

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu- youre so awesome ^^

i love xiah and im always too jealous when anyone says theyll marry him not me

but i'd be able to give him up to you

youre so nice :)

Guest leejb91

Regarding SG, rumor going around that lee so man is gonna search for the last and final member himself.. so who knows? maybe he found her already.. or maybe he'll pick one htrough the global auditions. And recently 3 members from super junior.. just made their own group.. so they're probably looking for guys.....and it doenst even matter if ur young or not. .cuz my cousin's bf got scouted.. but he didnt bother to go to the audition and he's 20 turning 21. so yeah... and recently there are news going around that DSP is gonna make a new finkl and there will also be a new baby vox.. so who knows.. maybe sm is gonna make a new SES.. and about the recording.. let's just hope that we're just paranoid about it.. and that THEY DID record everyone.

what do you mean by "recently 3 members from super junior.. just made their own group.."? did they really? and if so who?

Guest Pinkychan

edit": wrong place ahahhaha sorry >, ment to post int eh new suju badn thingy

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i guess all we can do now

is sit tight

and wait for a call/email

..or wait for somebody ELSE (preferably on soompi) to get a call/email

b/c they said they won't call the people who dont make it .. i think

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

you're right, definitely

thats how i feel

but i just cant

you know what i mean?

yeah i know...but i know something that differs from your thoughts...what i know is that you shouldn't give up hope...think about it...if there was no hope in someone's life, think of how miserable and depressing that must be...what if there was no such thing as hope in this world? everyone would probably be committing suicide because they had no hope to help them think of ways to solve problems or get through life...so...if you can choose to be happy or choose to give up hope (which is basically giving up on yourself)...why not choose to hope and be happy even though it may only be for a little while?*

Omg~ w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu you are the coolest!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

anyways~ i totally agree with you mid-end november.. EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

I feel slim chances as well~ but i'm not giving up. If I don't make it this year, it'll be a good practice for the next and next~ until I get in! :D

that's what i like to read :P i'm so excited...my birthday is thursday!!!!!!!!! <333 :lol: ok...back on topic now...i love the way you think...it's great to know that there's someone who is as optimistic as you ^_^

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu- youre so awesome ^^

i love xiah and im always too jealous when anyone says theyll marry him not me

but i'd be able to give him up to you

youre so nice :)

aww...thanks...that's so sweet :blush: good luck to you :)

*Please (this is to everyone) do not EVER give up on yourself or lose hope...because if you had the guts to take that chance and try to follow your dreams and make it come true...you're too good to put yourself down like that...you're too good to do that to yourself...so please...no matter what, DON'T EVER GIVE UP...There's nobody in this world that can put you down, crush you, tear you apart, etc. besides yourself...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember that...and remember that YOU are too good to do that to yourself...please...

Guest saranghae<3

I agree..SM's english really does suck. -.-

I didnt even kno wwhat the guy was saying.. -.-

But he was like "LEFT BREAST LEFT BREAST" to my friend cuz she stuck the number on her right chest. -.-

He was hitting his own left chest too.

SCARYY

I only went there for fun.

My dad keeps on saying that I have no talent whatsoever..and that I wasted their time by auditioning..

He was even telling his own friends that is uck.. blah blah

I'm nervous but hmm i dont think that I can get in but there's no harm to hoping right?

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

WOW!! SM Audition in North America IS OVER!!! :o

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

my parents probably dont want to hear any more talk about the auditions..haha..it was like a one time trial thing.if sm doesnt reply..i dont think they will let me audition for any other companies..i guess..it will be back to being a doctor!! :wacko:

Guest Pinkychan

^ hahah yahh I didn't know that we had to put it near our heart -.-;; but yah loool their english is reallllyy bad I couldn't understand >< same with therir chinese.. they have a really heavy accent~

My mom was like giveing me so mcuh faith untill i got home and I said i dun really wana tlak abot it.. and even if i did she would say.."I dont gert it what?" so yah.. then she said you knwo its not that easy you know and saying how i wasted my time.. even skiping my midtern for chinese -.-;; ohw ell

ahahah yahh dont give up hope guys~~~

Fighting!!