Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ixLoveXse7en

aw..did you cry on camera? cuz that would be bad..but if it was after..then i understand..at least you werent puffy eyed going into the audition like me..haha. i thought sm didnt have email auditions..you know what was worst part was...at the OC...they let us do more than one if we really wanted to..i thought they would ask us to freestyle so i thought that i dont have to bring music..i even prepared a little combo..but then they only told us to dance if we had music. so i kinda missed out..ppl were saying i should have modeled..but then i sang..so i ono. haha..dont worry..im sure there are other auditions soon to come..

haha..i totally agree with you..but just to point out..a lot of us here posting didnt get callbacks..haha..we are just waiting and sharing our opinions and in a way..kind of comforting each other.. :D

i did stay in 2 hours but i was in the back ask philip ORR I saw his audition lol do u have a myspace or aim??

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

O_O! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAYYY~ <3.

XD. T_T So... Iuno. For DC people it's the 7th = 1 month. Today .. wow. I can say, "I auditioned for SM one month ago.".. and didnt hear back. apisjgpasgjpaosgj.

But. Im not giving up hope on myself. Im just giving up hope on hearing from them. But hten again I mnot. but. whatever .asogj <3 Youre so inspirational though T_T ~~

it's actually the 8th :P hehe...and thanks ^_^

oh wow...it's november 2nd over here (my birthday woot woot!!! :w00t:) :lol: time flies O__o

that's really interesting...2 hours...but like...i heard somewhere that having you stay could either mean that they were interested or they weren't sure about you? i dunno...but yeah...i wish you luck ^_^

the SM crew needs to hurry up and send out some emails (i dont care if it's in broken english :)) to some ppl...i'm excited!!! i have a strong feeling that at least one soompier is gonna make it ^_^ i also have a strong feeling that a soompier who didnt get a callback will get an email O__o GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Guest xVKN408x

I'm sure they don't not ( :sweatingbullets: ) record models because when my friends (they were audtioning for models too) and I were auditioning, the camera guy followed each of us. SO REST WELL ALL YOU MODELS!

haha well u shouldnt be sure about that..

because for one..

my friend and i modelled.. they recorded us and called both of us to the private auditions

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

AIya here goes the recording issue again. I HOPE they recorded everyone.. but from my vague memory... now that everyone mentioned it.. that lady signals wen she tells the cameraman to record.. and for some people .. i realized she didnt? iono that lady was mean anyways.. all she did was stare at the paper.. made me feel like um *beep* so yeah and according to other people.. some people didnt get recorded.. which i find highly unfair. Unless SM especifially said.. dont film the people u dont like? which i highly doubt it.. i mean they're only staffs.. not the casting team. It's not only models, i heard some dancers didnt get recorded either. just wait.. guys i will buy sm one day .. LOl somehow

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

haha well u shouldnt be sure about that..

because for one..

my friend and i modelled.. they recorded us and called both of us to the private auditions

umm..just to point out...she said "dont not" that is like two negatives which equals a positive so basically she meant that they DO film the models...haha..i think the grammar kinda confused you.. :)

Guest xVKN408x

oops u're right........

=P i was skimming thru like 5 pages because i havent touched soompi in a long time X_x;;

well to the person who did said that why wouldnt record the ppl who tried out for modeling lol

lol also..... those of u who get your hopes up.......

i dont want to burst your bubbles but.. getting your hopes up then getting shot down..... just makes it worse =P lol so yeah.... like that other person said.. dont dwell on this kind of stuff =P

being too optimistic is bad =P

i have a strong feeling that at least one soompier is gonna make it ^_^ i also have a strong feeling that a soompier who didnt get a callback will get an email O__o GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Wow. I hope your strong feelings turn into realities!! :lol:

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

oh wow...it's november 2nd over here (my birthday woot woot!!! :w00t:) :lol: time flies O__o

that's really interesting...2 hours...but like...i heard somewhere that having you stay could either mean that they were interested or they weren't sure about you? i dunno...but yeah...i wish you luck ^_^

the SM crew needs to hurry up and send out some emails (i dont care if it's in broken english :)) to some ppl...i'm excited!!! i have a strong feeling that at least one soompier is gonna make it ^_^ i also have a strong feeling that a soompier who didnt get a callback will get an email O__o GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

i <3 your "strong feelings"! i hope they always come true!

Guest lovablekrnstar63

GAHH

a soompier NEEDS to get an email/call

so we can..

soompi represent!!

am i right?

i like to think that soompi is one of the best forums to find talented people =]

anyways

xVKN408x:

said how i've been feeling lately

i dont know whether to hope or not

so i stop thinking about whether i'm gonna get in or not

and instead, just come here

(i think i made like 30 posts in this one thread)

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

GAHH

a soompier NEEDS to get an email/call

so we can..

soompi represent!!

am i right?

i like to think that soompi is one of the best forums to find talented people =]

anyways

xVKN408x:

said how i've been feeling lately

i dont know whether to hope or not

so i stop thinking about whether i'm gonna get in or not

and instead, just come here

(i think i made like 30 posts in this one thread)

dont worry!! soompi has like a gazillion members that went to the auditions....there are even some ppl who joined soompi after they auditioned..(like me) so the chances are really good for a soompier to get called.

Guest ixLoveXse7en

what'd they ask you to do in those 2 hours? lol just curious. did they ask you to sing more or w/e?

they ask me to sing,act,model and more dancing.

Guest smoothieex3

heyyy happy birthday!!!

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

smoothieex3: thanks :)

guys...just a heads-up...i know it's good to keep in mind the negatives but to flat-out burst someone's bubble isnt that great...(even though it may be for a good cause) because it's just like how you may go on like nothing happened after you said it but for someone else...they could be troubled by that comment...or that comment may keep them awake at night...you just never know with these things because we dont know what everyone is thinking nor can we read minds (at least i cant :P)...and that's not aimed towards specific ppl (so dont get offensive) because everyone does/can do that...:sweatingbullets:

whether ppl choose to be optimistic or pessimistic about this situation is their decision...if they choose to get their hopes up when knowing that there's a great chance for failure...then let them...everyone makes their own decision about how they want to handle things...so yeah...like i said earlier...it's really not all that great to say too much even though it may be for a good cause...that's my look on it and if your opinion differs...i'm sorry...but then again, everyone has their opinions...so yeah...-_- no offense was meant whatsoever ^_^

ixLoveXse7en: that's interesting...well, i wish you luck ^_^...that's kinda like what ppl did at their private auditions...

Guest ixLoveXse7en

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu : really? pravite audition very interesting so its kinda of like I did a private audition when I went to audition lol haha i hope everyone good luck and the best. "I HOPE SOMEONE FROM SOOMPI MAKE IT BIG & MAKE THERE DREAM COME TRUE" how many peoples are going to get a call from a place where they audition??

Hey I'm going to re-ask a quesiton that got unanswered amongst the posts!!

Will they be linking up our internet applications with our audition?

I was wondering because the form at the audition was pretty much the same as the online version, but no picture. If not, what was the point of signing up online since they took on anyone at the audition it seems (online sign up or not!).

Guest lovablekrnstar63

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

yea..

the optimistic posts make me so uncomfortable

(haha, my mind works in weird ways)

and they bother me

but what can you do right?

Guest aya2cute

Hey I'm going to re-ask a quesiton that got unanswered amongst the posts!!

Will they be linking up our internet applications with our audition?

I was wondering because the form at the audition was pretty much the same as the online version, but no picture. If not, what was the point of signing up online since they took on anyone at the audition it seems (online sign up or not!).

they take in online applications to get an estimate on how many people were aware of their audition and were keen to participate in the audition.

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

they take in online applications to get an estimate on how many people were aware of their audition and were keen to participate in the audition.

wow..that sucks..does that mean that the emails were just for an estimate? are they not going to look at them?

Archived