Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

When you audition, you know how the judges show more interest in others? For example, asking them a lot of questions, telling them to pull their hair back, having their profile shots taken, ETC.

Well, did anyone get a callback that didn't have that happen to them (the judges showing interest during the audition)?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read somewhere that they reply to korean ppl first and then chinese ppl in november..but then again it can all be rumors and speculation...i want november to come so this supsense can be over, but then i dont..cuz i have a gazillion projects due next month and huge tests coming up..blah..but there is no way of stopping or speeding up time..so i guess i better start my homework...hahaha

xoxo-jthanks for the reality check.

Well, November's coming in like 5 days. Gahhh :unsure:

Guest lovablekrnstar63

sparkerly:

but they're gonna have the results by the mid-end of november

so it doesnt matter that November's coming up soon

asthua:

i honeslty have no idea

b/c i wasnt called back

=]

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

hehe...i love reality checks...but i love dreaming too...lolz...hence why i cherish sleep so much :P

but anyway...singing has always been my dream and a very strong talent that i've possessed since i was very young...and i know that i have potential...i know that i have what it takes to make it big somewhere...and i know that if they dont choose me, it'll be their loss...man, that sounds cocky but...i know i'm not the only one that feels that way...so everyone keep it up! ^_^

The reality checks serve as your alarm clock...and the dream...why that serves as the snooze button, of course! ;)

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

xoxo-j: haha! thanks...i figured everyone can live with some hope at this time...the world has too many things going on :) but thanks, i read what you said earlier and i'm really glad it's there...thanks for taking the time to post that ^_^

Guest Hitorijime

Eh, yeah, thanks xoxo-j for the reality check. It's good to always keep some balance in your head. x_X Or you will fly out of control and crash when something doesn't go your way.

And nicely said Cindy! You always have something good to say. xD

Guest littledude10000

hey when i auditioned i think they showed interest in me ince they urged me to sing a song even though i declined to at first and they said i had a good structure for a model, but i havent gotten a call back yet. what do u think the reason for that is?

Guest littledude10000

i know so many of you guys are putting alot into SM - like emotionally and stuff

honestly, dont stress about it! especially for those of you that are like 13-15.

you still have sooooooooo mucch time and other chances

just consider this as your prep round, no matter what happens

and focus on school becuase for now, school is more important , ya know?

so dont let stress in SM bring ur grades down esp if theres no call in november :/

um personally, I didnt think they showed me interest at the audition. because this is what happened

me: blah blah balh my name is blah blah and blah blah blah

*starts singing*

judge: start at the chorus

me: *thinking* oh snap. im screwed. i ddint practice chorus

me: *sings and cracks the falsetto*

judge: *stops me* are you nervous?

me: uh i didnt think i was going to sing that far so i didnt practice the chorus

judge: sing from teh beginning then

me: *sing*

and that was pretty much it. i was ilke dang, they didnt really care about me. but my friends thought they were interested in me because they gave me a second chance? and apparently they were watching me as i sang (i didnt know. i was looking looking at the camera). but yeah, they didnt ask me questions, to pull my hair back, or ask me to sing another song. so i thought they werent interested.

but werent u one of the people that got a clalback?

basically if you're short / ugly / fat , forget it! if u can sing like Mariah Carey but you know you don't have the looks, then go on American Idol or something lol.

but all sm girls are really short though >>> boa, dana, sunday etc etc

like take ther profile height, and subtract that by a few cm, n thats ther real height

i dunno why they seem so interested in tall girls all of a sudden

Guest Cee1430262309

hehe...i love reality checks...but i love dreaming too...lolz...hence why i cherish sleep so much :P

but anyway...singing has always been my dream and a very strong talent that i've possessed since i was very young...and i know that i have potential...i know that i have what it takes to make it big somewhere...and i know that if they dont choose me, it'll be their loss...man, that sounds cocky but...i know i'm not the only one that feels that way...so everyone keep it up! ^_^

The reality checks serve as your alarm clock...and the dream...why that serves as the snooze button, of course! ;)

omoo are you my seperate twin at birth??? loll We think soo much alike! Anyways, it was very well said! I give you props ;)

SM judging you on your looks...yep true..Heard it and seen it with my own eyes (according to my theory lol)

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

omoo are you my seperate twin at birth??? loll We think soo much alike! Anyways, it was very well said! I give you props ;)

SM judging you on your looks...yep true..Heard it and seen it with my own eyes (according to my theory lol)

lolz!!! i knew i wasnt the only one who thought that way :P

but yeah...a lot of SM girls are short...and if you're not the prettiest thing but you're decent...i'm sure they'll find a way to "fix" you (didnt they say that once you get into SM, you are automatically pretty or something like that?)...and about the fat issue...umm...what about shindong from suju? (dont get me wrong...i <333333333333 shindong :wub:) i honestly think that talent and age are key for things like these...well...loads of talent...at LEAST decent looks (because i dont think there's anyone who wants to see a talented celeb who is really "unfortunate looking" -_-)...and young age...but that's just my personal opinion so please do not quote me or start hating because your opinion differs...everyone thinks differently and this is just the way i think so yeah ^_^

but all sm girls are really short though >>> boa, dana, sunday etc etc

like take ther profile height, and subtract that by a few cm, n thats ther real height

i dunno why they seem so interested in tall girls all of a sudden

That's not entirely true. DANA, LINA & Stephanie are all pretty tall, they are around 5'6 - 5'7ish. BoA is the only remaining person in SM that is exceptionally short (Minwoo use to be part of that list.). SM exaggerates her height to about 5'3 – 5'4 when she is actually around 5'2. SM does look at height for girls & guys, it use to not be that important but it is an important factor now. Girls don't need to be too tall but they can't be too short either. Guys should at least be taller than the girls, haha.

Guest Cee1430262309

Shindong was alot slimmer when he debuted. Now that he's an artist I guess he doesn't feel the pressure of being accepted to a certain image. Ohh there's also Kangin from Suju. He was wayy slimmer when he debuted. I remember he went on a diet during his trainee days..

I noticed all SM girls way no more then 110 pounds More then half of them weights under 105 pounds! Maybe it's because they are tiny. I remember reading from somewhere that this person has a friend who's currently an SM trainee and before she debuted they told her to loose some weight. I think the girl weight about 120 which is the normal average..

Archived