Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest miyeOnx3

i just wanted to know about how many people here got call backs or have friends that were called back~

cause it might even be 100?! you never know..

anyways if you know someone or are someone that got a callback

then write what CATEGORY and WHERE you auditioned

this way we can all keep track of how many people actually made it!

congrats !

------

CATEGORY:singing&dancing

WHERE: Atlanta, GA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Appolpai

Aren't these call backs just for private auditions? It seems like it to me 'cause it seems the only people who got called are singers and dancers. It was said the casting members in Korea were making their final decisions in November, wasn't it?

Aren't these call backs just for private auditions? It seems like it to me 'cause it seems the only people who got called are singers and dancers. It was said the casting members in Korea were making their final decisions in November, wasn't it?

there was one guy model from ny? that got called back.

and stating your ethnicity would be nice too since i wanna know if it's just koreans and chinese and (maybe) japanese who got call backs.

Guest Appolpai

So only one model got called back? :o Maybe they wanted to see if he could sing and dance 'cause they're interested in him.

I'm Vietnamese, by the way. I modeled @ SF, but didn't get called back. XD; Which makes my post kinda irrelevant, haha.

Guest gigglicious

oOoh wow, how exciting! Congrats..I'm still waiting for Chicago. You should post up stuff of you singing and dancing for others to see!=D Haha, how tall are you btw? You seem really tall and skinny..

Guest miyeOnx3

i dont know if i made it but i def. got a call back.

im not sure what the call backs are for if its just for pictures..or a second audition or something else thats why i wanted to try and get in touch with other people who got call backs..

_i dont htink mine is a second audition caues mine isn't for a WHILE~...

So only one model got called back? :o Maybe they wanted to see if he could sing and dance 'cause they're interested in him.

I'm Vietnamese, by the way. I modeled @ SF, but didn't get called back. XD; Which makes my post kinda irrelevant, haha.

did they say anything to u after you modeled?

Guest Appolpai

Um, not really anything significant. Maybe a "thank you" and "you can leave now", but I don't really remember if the judge said anything 'cause she didn't talk very loud and I just walked out. ^^;

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

did u actually make it then?

DC auditioners dont kno until like november =___=

congrats tho!! keke

FOR REALS?!?! where'd you hear that from??? O__o

i dont know if i made it but i def. got a call back.

im not sure what the call backs are for if its just for pictures..or a second audition or something else thats why i wanted to try and get in touch with other people who got call backs..

_i dont htink mine is a second audition caues mine isn't for a WHILE~...

how long did it take for you to get your call back?

Guest miyeOnx3

less thank 2 weeks for me

i gave up after the first one but~hey! look what happened!

i really need to talk to someone else who got a call back!

oh i thought you got a call back the next day or 2. did the judges ask for any requests or say anything to u after the audition?

Guest xiahukno

how did your audition go? were they interested and asking you questions and asking you to sing extra and wahtnot during your audition?! or was this callback totally spontaneous bc tehy didnt show any interest in you and then they called you back?

good luck... ^^

Guest miyeOnx3

while everyone in my group was introducing them selves i saw one of the judges keep looking at me..

maybe cause i was taller than most of the girls there and i wasn't wearing heels? either way when i sang and dance and did my modeling thing they didn't show anyyyyy interest which was why i gave up..

but i got a call so i guess...im in?

Guest Mademoisella

^ congratz to you too..!

where do them call you? i mean the location they call you if you know? in the US (NY, maybe) or S.Korea?

well the judges don't make the decisions weither you get in or not, right? isn't it someone else like LSM or someone who makes the decision?

Guest minjihoonluv

i still have to wait for my audition in chicago!!

what did they say when they called you??..... were they like "you got in"??

I hope i can get in

but CONGRATS to you!!

Guest miss':bella

Just because you got a call back doesn't mean you are accepted! ^^

Keep that in mind.

They probably want you to perform in some festival or for a private audition.

My friend got a call back in NY and performed at a Korean Festival in Manhattan.

Don't get too hyped. There is like a 3rd, 4th, etc round!

Archived