Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

1 hour ago, chubby^green^ said:

leon zhang would be ye qing ti?

according to the video he would be guest playing chang yi shengjun instead and ye qingti would be played by someone else,

if leon zhang would be playing ye qingti then the bts that i saw that i thought was about ye qingti would be about someone else then hahaha, urgh... :sweatingbullets:

that's why i said that the list might not be reliable (it even listed mark chao as ye hua, so far we only certain that yangmi would be back as bai qian no mention about ye hua at all and also most of the old characters in eternal love is listed back also hmm...)

ah well, i adore leon zhang since he is cute and adorable not just in mr pride and ms prejudice but also when he has a crush on dilraba in v drama kekeke

him playing ye qing ti would be quite appropriate

he gets dilraba in the movie and also in the prev drama it was casually mentioned that dilraba character would be with him too,

so finally vengo will get dilraba in this one

hahaha

Oh dear! Oh my...my bad!..pardon me..so sorry for my rusty memory...:sweatingbullets:

You are right..Lean zhang is a cemeo as Chang Yi shengjun..and also I was wrong ( what is wrong with me?!) about Xie Guchao too.

The actor from Singapore play for Nie chunyin not Xie Guchao..

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

anway if you guys watch eternal love there was a scene of when donghua was covered in blood after saving fengjiu from the beast (because of zhi he)

and he was staring at sleeping fengjiu all serious and very concerned while the doctor? and siming fussed about him

My interpretation of the scene is that DH was mad at himself for caring too much for FJ. That's why he sent her away after that scene. He was supposed to be this unfeeling, emotionless, ruthless deity but the moment he heard she was in danger he immediately came running to her rescue and killed the beast to save her. 

3 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

leon zhang would be ye qing ti?

according to the video he would be guest playing chang yi shengjun instead and ye qingti would be played by someone else,

My first guess was Zhang Yunlong would be Ye Qingti. It would be nice to see him lose to Vengo since in the movie he gets the girl :D. I guess they prefer to have him as a cameo (chang Yi shengjun) instead of a supporting actor (ye qingti). 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, pawla said:

My interpretation of the scene is that DH was mad at himself for caring too much for FJ. That's why he sent her away after that scene. He was supposed to be this unfeeling, emotionless, ruthless deity but the moment he heard she was in danger he immediately came running to her rescue and killed the beast to save her. 

ah my interpretation is that

he was worried for her, he felt like when she is with him she is always in danger or something would always happen to her

hence why he was all worry and concerned

that's why he send her away, just to keep her away from danger and away from zhi he since she might do something again

but your interpretation is correct as well and it makes much more sense too

hahaha

44 minutes ago, pawla said:

y first guess was Zhang Yunlong would be Ye Qingti. It would be nice to see him lose to Vengo since in the movie he gets the girl :D. I guess they prefer to have him as a cameo (chang Yi shengjun) instead of a supporting actor (ye qingti). 

better than my guess when they first posted picture of yang mi with pillow book cast they wrote that they were waiting for leon zhang i think

and all i can think about is are they gonna have leon to play ye hua? o.O

i dont want that, not because i adore ye hua but because i am afraid forf leon

if he plays ye hua, for sure people will be complaining since they would still be too attached to mark chao's ye hua

i was so worried for him

when i heard he plays chang yi shenjun, i was like ah... now he has to watch his dream gal being married to donghua kekeke

4 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh dear! Oh my...my bad!..pardon me..so sorry for my rusty memory...:sweatingbullets:

You are right..Lean zhang is a cemeo as Chang Yi shengjun..and also I was wrong ( what is wrong with me?!) about Xie Guchao too.

The actor from Singapore play for Nie chunyin not Xie Guchao..

hahaha... better than me, since i dunno chinese, all pillow book news that i got is like months too late

but better late than never :P

ah no wonder he looks familiar but i just cant connect him

it has been a while since i last watch any singaporean dramas as well

btw congratulation to our dilraba for winning 2018 most popular actress? not that sure myself (i use google translate hahaha)

50267854_244006653152994_8410168956343644649_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fszb1-1.fna.fbcdn.net 

• Like 2

@chubby^green^

No Zhang yun long would play Chang yi Shenjun, and at V-Love I thought he is reba's step brother ? 

Btw, this is from chapter 19. I think at this time Feng jiu already pregnant, thats why she is sleeping all the time? What you guys think?

Spoiler

When it was time to get out of bed the next day, Fengjiu couldn't get up. The day following the next day, Fengjiu still tragically couldn't get up. Fortunately enough, her ability to recover didn't fail her. No matter how torturous something was, all she needed was a good night of sleep and she'd be fine again. Besides, it wasn't that she didn't like this endeavor. Dijun's appetite for exploration was just a tad too much, wearing her out a little bit. Apart from this, she didn't mind it at all.

MTBDA8v.jpg

WPrVk3V.jpg

usfqY9e.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

No Zhang yun long would play Chang yi Shenjun, and at V-Love I thought he is reba's step brother ? 

yeah i know, i was saying that at first when i saw the post of the four of them aka dilraba, vengo, yang mi and lawrence (hey, i've learnt siming's real name :P) posted in trailer i think, they wrote that they were waiting for leon, so of course my i first thought would be that he would be playing ye hua, who else :tounge_xd:

but i know that he will playing chang yi already hahaha

ah really they are step siblings in that drama?

i shouldnt have trusted the comments that i read hahaha

i only saw snippets of that drama since it is not subbed but i tried to watch anyway since

at first i thought her character will be together with vengo's character but meh... hahaha

38 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Btw, this is from chapter 19. I think at this time Feng jiu already pregnant, thats why she is sleeping all the time? What you guys think?

i thought the same too

she was already with a child that time but since they both are clueless about that sort of things

they wouldnt have thought about baby at all

hahaha

^

yeah we believe that too

she even had her mood swings that time when she was down after she was unable to watch the divine birds doing the dance

that is so unlike fengjiu who is a very easy and very accommodating person

even with donghua's promise she was still kinda sad and still down

only after the "contract" was construed and signed by donghua then her mood was finally lifted

i and maybe @Sisca_TVXQ might be just wondering about when bai gungun was actually conceived it might be before either in aranya's dream or when they just got back to fanyin valley

or he was conceived after that, you know after fengjiu's dancing or maybe a lil later since they did spent their time together (which is like whole lots of time together hahaha) before donghua left to go to jiheng

it could also be anytime during that time as well

since it was never mentioned precisely how far along fengjiu was, when zhe yan finds out that she was pregnant

^__^ 

though it was obvious to us readers since the signs and symptoms were all there already hahaha

even the first time reading pillow book, when i read about her sleeping spell i was already suspecting bai gungun was already on his way to meet his parents during that time. kekeke

:blush:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

@Sisca_TVXQ @chubby^green^Yes..FJ already pregnant at that time..nine days waiting for DH to return and nine days after the wedding ceremony Zhe Yan found out that FJ pregnant and give her prenatal pill.

I never realised that she was pregnant at that time:o

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

^

yeah we believe that too

she even had her mood swings that time when she was down after she was unable to watch the divine birds doing the dance

that is so unlike fengjiu who is a very easy and very accommodating person

even with donghua's promise she was still kinda sad and still down

only after the "contract" was construed and signed by donghua then her mood was finally lifted

i and maybe @Sisca_TVXQ might be just wondering about when bai gungun was actually conceived it might be before either in aranya's dream or when they just got back to fanyin valley

or he was conceived after that, you know after fengjiu's dancing or maybe a lil later since they did spent their time together (which is like whole lots of time together hahaha) before donghua left to go to jiheng

it could also be anytime during that time as well

since it was never mentioned precisely how far along fengjiu was, when zhe yan finds out that she was pregnant

^__^ 

though it was obvious to us readers since the signs and symptoms were all there already hahaha

even the first time reading pillow book, when i read about her sleeping spell i was already suspecting bai gungun was already on his way to meet his parents during that time. kekeke

:blush:

It would be good if Tang Qi just hints us with FJ's pov..but since FJ was as clueless as us as well and she was in a miserable/heart broken state bc her beloved husband fail to attend their wedding ceremony..

If this situation was occurred in real life my guess Bai Gungun was conceived when DongFeng just return from Dreamverse(Aranya dream) then they stayed at Fanyin V for a few days ...when FJ visits Bai Qian it's say 15 days prior to Bingcang ceremony + Bai Zhi/ Donghua confrontation to discuss DongFeng marriage which Zhe Yan patiently hanging around for several days and extremely curious about whatever DH and BaiZhi had to say between each other.

DongFeng spend 10 days recuperation gateway to Blue Sea..(on the 9 days FJ's mood swing..become easily tired, sleepy and sensitive) 

My personal experiences says( Morning sickness start when I was one month pregnant..three time my pregnancies to all my three daughters but surprising I didn't experience it(morning sickness)when pregnant with my son) that FJ was about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant when Zhe Yan found out about it.

But the thing is..Are pregnancies between immortal and human was the same 9 to 10 months? I don't think so because FJ and Bai Gungun stay at mortal realm for 200 hundreds yrs and 

BGG is a little boy 197 yrs old..mean FJ give birth after 3 yrs pregnant?

I must be the who are confused? I would love to re-read it again....

Wait...what am I doing? Why am I over thinking over this..

Oh yeah....because it's Fun!....LOL..

• Like 1

@jimmylyne

If I remember it right Bai Qian is pregnant with Ah li for 3 years, so I think its different for immortals. 

Yes its fun thinking and discussing this trivial things LOL, I cant stop thinking about Bai gun gun's real form, really hope Tang qi can confirm this :sweatingbullets:

@chubby^green^

Yeah I was worried because if she's really pregnant that time its really lucky she didnt miscarriage at her Bing cang ceremony (I just finished watching Zhen huan and the womens kept getting miscarriage :sweatingbullets: )

About V-Love I also watched without sub and only watch Reba and Vengo's part, they are the only couple that stay together at the end. Honestly that drama is a mess :sweatingbullets: but Reba and Vengo is really cute there so its worth it :wub: They are like Chuck and Blair china version LOL

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@jimmylyne

If I remember it right Bai Qian is pregnant with Ah li for 3 years, so I think its different for immortals. 

Yes its fun thinking and discussing this trivial things LOL, I cant stop thinking about Bai gun gun's real form, really hope Tang qi can confirm this :sweatingbullets:

@chubby^green^

Yeah I was worried because if she's really pregnant that time its really lucky she didnt miscarriage at her Bing cang ceremony (I just finished watching Zhen huan and the womens kept getting miscarriage :sweatingbullets: )

About V-Love I also watched without sub and only watch Reba and Vengo's part, they are the only couple that stay together at the end. Honestly that drama is a mess :sweatingbullets: but Reba and Vengo is really cute there so its worth it :wub: They are like Chuck and Blair china version LOL

So it true then ..Bai Qian and FJ both give birth after 3 yrs pregnant.

I remember being so heartbroken bc DongFeng  did not Fate to be together...I watched V-love on YouTube which fan made a cut just for Reba/Vengo parts only..

I still remember watched Reba/Vengo passionate kiss in V-love...it's definitely brightens my day...it's definitely satisfying feeling...after being tease by DongFeng in Eternal Love.

Bai Gungun real form should be same as Donghua but the problem is..we didn't know Donghua's  originality eventhough according to the legend he came from a rock so maybe Bai Gungun real form should be Nine-Tailed Red Fox just like his mother.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I still remember watched Reba/Vengo passionate kiss in V-love...it's definitely brightens my day...it's definitely satisfying feeling...after being tease by DongFeng in Eternal Love.

Speaking of V-love i want to watch it but it has no subs available.. Or do you know what ep that kissing scene is? Ill maybe just jump to that ep. hehehe

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Speaking of V-love i want to watch it but it has no subs available.. Or do you know what ep that kissing scene is? Ill maybe just jump to that ep. hehehe

Unfortunately I don't remember which episode..here's the video Vengo/Reba second kiss in V-love (credits to Little heat Little Shine). 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Their relationship start from eps 24 and the kiss at eps 25 :P

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Their relationship start from eps 24 and the kiss at eps 25 :P

wow. thank you for this information. BRB downloading it hahaha :sweatingbullets:

I BETTER SEE FJxDH kissed (or more intense) like THAT. Because its what we DESERVEDDDDDD. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

they didnt stay together though

they were just being friends at the end of the drama

vengo was madly in love with yangmi's character

though i might be mistaken hahaha since i also watch it without subs

i remember watching cuts that make it sorta like reba and vengo's character got together at the end

so i tried to watch the full drama 

it was then that i realised that reba was totally into vengo but he was madly in love with yangmi's character

so it was meh for me

-_-

but yeah their character seriously reminds me of chuck and blair, i wish their ending was like chuck and blair as well

that would be better since they are the only two character stays at the end of that drama while others just scattered all over the place

huhuhu

she was seriously so precious in that drama

:P

i think if i reread pillow book anytime soon

imma start making list of how many kisses they have and when and where

just so that i can be happy with it

in sweet dreams with denglun, reba had lots of kisses that gives me serious butterflies

same with the king's woman, her kisses with zhang bin is just explosive

not so much though in flame's daughter or pretty li hui zhen

so i am hoping for lots of lip locking and tongue action in pillow book as well hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

they didnt stay together though

they were just being friends at the end of the drama

vengo was madly in love with yangmi's character

though i might be mistaken hahaha since i also watch it without subs

i remember watching cuts that make it sorta like reba and vengo's character got together at the end

so i tried to watch the full drama 

it was then that i realised that reba was totally into vengo but he was madly in love with yangmi's character

so it was meh for me

-_-

but yeah their character seriously reminds me of chuck and blair, i wish their ending was like chuck and blair as well

that would be better since they are the only two character stays at the end of that drama while others just scattered all over the place

huhuhu

she was seriously so precious in that drama

Hi! Here to shed some light? on V-Love! Spoilers are down below, please skip over this if you don't want any!

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points. Seemed like they wanted to make a second season but never did. Their scenes were quite cute and it started my RebaxVengo ship!

Also, Leon's character was flirty with Reba's character in the beginning, but it's more of a for fun thing, but then he found out that he was her stepbrother and then took over a brotherly role, it was so cute and so sad at the same time. I really hope they have a drama together, not just a movie. Hope this helped! Going to go back to lurking this page and reading the wonderful comments to fulfill my RebaxVengo hype!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, eryhybrid said:

Hi! Here to shed some light? on V-Love! Spoilers are down below, please skip over this if you don't want any!

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points. Seemed like they wanted to make a second season but never did. Their scenes were quite cute and it started my RebaxVengo ship!

Also, Leon's character was flirty with Reba's character in the beginning, but it's more of a for fun thing, but then he found out that he was her stepbrother and then took over a brotherly role, it was so cute and so sad at the same time. I really hope they have a drama together, not just a movie. Hope this helped! Going to go back to lurking this page and reading the wonderful comments to fulfill my RebaxVengo hype!

Thanks for the clarification about Reba/Vengo ending in V-love..I was a little bit confused about the ending since I watched it without sub..but I knew already that Reba/Vengo stay to together at the end bc someone clarify it when I post a questions/comments in YouTube.

I did watched V-love eventhough most of the time I did not understand what's going on..so I just skip to the part with Reba/Vengo only bc after so disappointed with DongFeng ending in Eternal Love..I was looking for the CURE to heal my broken heart...lol..I really love Reba/Vengo in V-love drama..the way they looked at each other..especially Vengo..his eyes practically sparkle and shine...full of adoration when he stare at Reba..while Reba was so sweet and adorable..

To be able to watched Vengo/Reba in this Pillow book drama is like a dream come true..the hype the excitement the good feeling..everything was surreal..no matter what's the outcomes..eventhough there was a few comments or doubt about Vengo acting skill...that not gonna decreased my admiration for Vengo as Donghua .I will stay till the end..bc i already considered Vengo is Reba/FengJiu's perfect "Donghua".

I just found out that Reba got another project with Leon Zhang as male lead..Vengo and also Zhang Bin as supporting actors.

• Like 1

@jimmylyne

Really ? Where did you read it ? Is it a period/modern drama?

@eryhybrid

Thanks for the clarification, I remember reba said to his father that Yin dong is her 'Nan pheng you' it means boyfriend right ? So why is his father angry ? 

28 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@jimmylyne

Really ? Where did you read it ? Is it a period/modern drama?

@eryhybrid

Thanks for the clarification, I remember reba said to his father that Yin dong is her 'Nan pheng you' it means boyfriend right ? So why is his father angry ? 

The title is New princess Huai Yu..you can find it in Reba's "mydramalist".

• Like 1