[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

14 hours ago, aryamine said:

By the way why is Baron Chen's character written as Chen ChuHe instead of ZheYan? Isn't that his character from another series (guardian?)

chen chu he is actually his chinese name, baron chen real name which is 陳楚河

i am guessing that the description was the other way around (the op must got it a lil mixed up)

it should be Chen ChuHe (Baron Chen) 陈楚河 as Che Yan/Zhe Yan 折颜

btw baron chen is like 40 years old already o.O

so good looking

and here i was talking about how he looks a lil too young to play an ancient phoenix

well compared to phoenix he is... actually everyone would be a lil too young hahaha

cant stand watching this thread being left alone for more than 12 hours

hahaha

was rewatching all the bts leaks from pillow book, someone on youtube compiled all the leaks and it was amazing

and i was in awe since i was like ah i know where this scene is from, or which fengjiu or donghua this is

it was quite fun

and each time i got to watch scenes that match the pillow book

it got me even more excited

hahaha

i guess for now everyone is busy with chinese new year celebration and promotion

i know dilraba is busy with that, pretty sure others too

hopefully they all will mention pillow book once a while when they are in interview

but for now

i am happy just watching bts 

btw

it's a lil late since i didnt realise it

happy belated birthday vengo

may this year be amazing for you too

^__^

• Like 2

"Flower bloom and die, flowers powderized in happiness and harmony, always together, you and i" - a poem by Baby Fox.

"....what a real weirdo " - FengJiu.

"I heard I was a weirdo, what's so strange about a weirdo using a lady's handkerchief " - Donghua.

"..that's because compared to them I'm a weak hero" - Donghua.

• LOL 3

50 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

"Flower bloom and die, flowers powderized in happiness and harmony, always together, you and i" - a poem by Baby Fox.

have to say i am agreeing with siming with this one

it makes me cringe beyond compare

all my fingers and even toes curled up like a shriveled cooked octopus legs

hahaha

if i were to share a snippets from the book here

i would love to share this one (out of so many more that i am embedding in my mind hahaha)

"This, could it be that Dijun's heart had flustered? His Majesty the King's heart could fluster? His Majesty the King's heart flustered and they caught him in action? They really hit the jackpot today!"

pillow book 2 page 10

this one sticks to me maybe because i sorta felt the same excitement as the spectators were feeling watching donghua loving care and gentle handling of unconscious fengjiu

and also it's because you now realise that others now know what you have already know and they all feel the same, that sort of elation feeling

it's the excitement knowing the fact that the borne-from-stone donghua dijun has his heart moved and they are all there to witness that

hahaha

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

have to say i am agreeing with siming with this one

it makes me cringe beyond compare

all my fingers and even toes curled up like a shriveled cooked octopus legs

hahaha

if i were to share a snippets from the book here

i would love to share this one (out of so many more that i am embedding in my mind hahaha)

"This, could it be that Dijun's heart had flustered? His Majesty the King's heart could fluster? His Majesty the King's heart flustered and they caught him in action? They really hit the jackpot today!"

pillow book 2 page 10

this one sticks to me maybe because i sorta felt the same excitement as the spectators were feeling watching donghua loving care and gentle handling of unconscious fengjiu

and also it's because you feel the same, that sort of elation feeling of when you know something 

and it's the fact that the borne-from-stone donghua dijun has his heart moved and they are all there to witness that

hahaha

Exactly..I feel them....

Biyiniao clan's reactions was totally.. accurately..priceless!.

"I've always heard of your Grace's unparalleled tranquillity in all the realm. I've long wanted to know if your heart is truly as placid as they say it is. My wish was at last granted. I didn't know your Grace's weakness is a sea of fuling flowers. How interesting how interesting indeed. I wonder if...what's you keep in your heart is this flower sea or a certain someone hidden inside it? The powerful deity in the world, the so called Saint who has regained Singles - Mindedness  in the nine mental abiding having this shocking of secret.." - MiaoLuo

Ironically...Miaoluo know and can see clearly how Donghua's feel toward FengJiu before Donghua realised it himself.

• Like 2

FJ's proudest/happiest moments.

Dijun was perhaps the divinest out of all Divines, forever staying inside the Three puritiest of the untroubled Bodhi land. There was no one in the world who dares to entice him into the dusty realm, but she had audacity to try such a thing. She tried she tried and it's worked. She was too talented.

She drew him into this love affair, something he had never experienced before. He must not be used to it, but even so, he was not lost.  He was still going at his pace, by his rule.  He was certainly the king she always knew. She love it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

"I've always heard of your Grace's unparalleled tranquillity in all the realm. I've long wanted to know if your heart is truly as placid as they say it is. My wish was at last granted. I didn't know your Grace's weakness is a sea of fuling flowers. How interesting how interesting indeed. I wonder if...what's you keep in your heart is this flower sea or a certain someone hidden inside it? The powerful deity in the world, the so called Saint who has regained Singles - Mindedness  in the nine mental abiding having this shocking of secret.." - MiaoLuo

Ironically...Miaoluo know and can see clearly how Donghua's feel toward FengJiu before Donghua realised it himself.

ah this... i was thinking about this just yesterday

actually it is not that same excerpt but actually donghua's thought on what miaoluo was saying

it is this one

When Miaoluo remarked that there was a sea of Fulings in his heart and she wondered who was hidden behind it, he already knew the hidden one was a little red fox. Though it wasn't romantic love at the time, she was already special to him.

pillow book 2 page 422

his heart is full with red fulings, and in that sea of fulings, there is one lil red fox

how sweet is that?

hahaha

anway if you guys watch eternal love there was a scene of when donghua was covered in blood after saving fengjiu from the beast (because of zhi he)

and he was staring at sleeping fengjiu all serious and very concerned while the doctor? and siming fussed about him

when i come to this part, i always envision that donghua sitting at the edge of the bed, scowling at the spectators who was disturbing his time spent with his wife, and my imagery vision would always be that scene, 

it is not the same, but the impact for me would be the same, i cant explain, but i would love the have this remarkable donghua on the screen if can

hahaha

Because he just woke up, Lord Xize's silver hair was a bit messy. Although his clothes were neat on the surface, the closed lapels were not as restrictively tight as ordinary days. When the morning light sprinkled in, he made a most remarkable picture.

pillow book 2 page 137

anyway have 25 pages paper need to be hand in tomorrow and now i am off to watch pillow book bts on youtube

hahaha

starting from part 1

^__^

25 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

FJ's proudest/happiest moments.

i thought fengjiu's proudest moment when it comes to donghua was she finally able to teach donghua to cook sweet and sour fish that is edible

:joy::joy::joy:

• Like 1

ah this video is interesting 

it has list down almost all characters that were to appear in pillow book (starts at around minute 2:07)

not just the main characters that we have seen in the posters that we have come to be familiar with but also other characters that we might become curious about (i know i am curious about ye qinti, xie gu chou etc hahaha)

although i am not too sure how reliable this is

but it is interesting to finally have a face for each character that we all have come to know from the book

there are also some characters that is not in the book as well, i got a lil confuse seeing new names hahaha

anyway have to say fengjiu is surrounded by good looking men in this story (then again the ladies are also very good looking ^__^)

thank god donghua is far superior than all of them

:P

and also lil aranya is just too darn cute

how adorable is that lil kid?

hahaha

• Like 2

On 1/16/2019 at 9:30 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Happy birthday to Vengo, wish him all the best this year

That smile :wub:

Just imagine this as the flowerpot that Feng jiu kick and flew to Dong hua's direction :P

Full Interview

He looks gorgeous here they really ruined him in Fuyao lmfao. 

On 1/16/2019 at 8:11 AM, elsanna said:

https://youtu.be/D8X4T6-OlIY

Have you guys watched this VM.... I like this very much:wub:

omg this is good.

Is this drama coming this year does anyone know. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Is this drama coming this year does anyone know. 

there's still no official announcement when this will be aired

all of us is hoping for this year and since the hype is high, it is better for it to air this year

isnt it?

everything is still provisional for now

hopefully after CNY we will get more news and more concrete date of airtime

waiting is seriously vicious

hahaha

• Like 2

@chubby^green^  If not mistaken the actor who play Yi Qingti is Zhang Yun long Reba/Vengo's co-star in Mr pride and prejudice movie .I don't remember the name of actor who play XieGuchao but he was also guite good looking an actor from Singapore (if not mistaken).

Agreed on FJ indeed surrounded by good looking guys and it's mutual Donghua was indeed superior of them all..of course "The divinest out of all Devines"..handsome countenance,regal supremacy, youthfulness, legendary achievements...

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

If not mistaken the actor who play Yi Qingti is Zhang Yun long Reba/Vengo's co-star in Mr pride and prejudice movie .I don't remember the name of actor who play XieGuchao but he was also guite good looking an actor from Singapore (if not mistaken).

leon zhang would be ye qing ti?

according to the video he would be guest playing chang yi shengjun instead and ye qingti would be played by someone else,

if leon zhang would be playing ye qingti then the bts that i saw that i thought was about ye qingti would be about someone else then hahaha, urgh... :sweatingbullets:

that's why i said that the list might not be reliable (it even listed mark chao as ye hua, so far we only certain that yangmi would be back as bai qian no mention about ye hua at all and also most of the old characters in eternal love is listed back also hmm...)

ah well, i adore leon zhang since he is cute and adorable not just in mr pride and ms prejudice but also when he has a crush on dilraba in v drama kekeke

him playing ye qing ti would be quite appropriate

he gets dilraba in the movie and also in the prev drama it was casually mentioned that dilraba character would be with him too,

so finally vengo will get dilraba in this one

hahaha

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, chubby^green^ said:

according to the video he would be guest playing chang yi shengjun instead and ye qingti would be played by someone else,

if leon zhang would be playing ye qingti then the bts that i saw that i thought was about ye qingti would be about someone else then hahaha, urgh... :sweatingbullets:

that's why i said that the list might not be reliable (it even listed mark chao as ye hua, so far we only certain that yangmi would be back as bai qian no mention about ye hua at all and also most of the old characters in eternal love is listed back also hmm...)

ah well, i adore leon zhang since he is cute and adorable not just in mr pride and ms prejudice but also when he has a crush on dilraba in v drama kekeke

him playing ye qing ti would be quite appropriate

he gets dilraba in the movie and also in the prev drama it was casually mentioned that dilraba character would be with him too,

so finally vengo will get dilraba in this one

hahaha

Oh dear! Oh my...my bad!..pardon me..so sorry for my rusty memory...:sweatingbullets:

You are right..Lean zhang is a cemeo as Chang Yi shengjun..and also I was wrong ( what is wrong with me?!) about Xie Guchao too.

The actor from Singapore play for Nie chunyin not Xie Guchao..

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

anway if you guys watch eternal love there was a scene of when donghua was covered in blood after saving fengjiu from the beast (because of zhi he)

and he was staring at sleeping fengjiu all serious and very concerned while the doctor? and siming fussed about him

My interpretation of the scene is that DH was mad at himself for caring too much for FJ. That's why he sent her away after that scene. He was supposed to be this unfeeling, emotionless, ruthless deity but the moment he heard she was in danger he immediately came running to her rescue and killed the beast to save her. 

3 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

My first guess was Zhang Yunlong would be Ye Qingti. It would be nice to see him lose to Vengo since in the movie he gets the girl :D. I guess they prefer to have him as a cameo (chang Yi shengjun) instead of a supporting actor (ye qingti). 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, pawla said:

My interpretation of the scene is that DH was mad at himself for caring too much for FJ. That's why he sent her away after that scene. He was supposed to be this unfeeling, emotionless, ruthless deity but the moment he heard she was in danger he immediately came running to her rescue and killed the beast to save her. 

ah my interpretation is that

he was worried for her, he felt like when she is with him she is always in danger or something would always happen to her

hence why he was all worry and concerned

that's why he send her away, just to keep her away from danger and away from zhi he since she might do something again

but your interpretation is correct as well and it makes much more sense too

hahaha

44 minutes ago, pawla said:

y first guess was Zhang Yunlong would be Ye Qingti. It would be nice to see him lose to Vengo since in the movie he gets the girl :D. I guess they prefer to have him as a cameo (chang Yi shengjun) instead of a supporting actor (ye qingti). 

better than my guess when they first posted picture of yang mi with pillow book cast they wrote that they were waiting for leon zhang i think

and all i can think about is are they gonna have leon to play ye hua? o.O

i dont want that, not because i adore ye hua but because i am afraid forf leon

if he plays ye hua, for sure people will be complaining since they would still be too attached to mark chao's ye hua

i was so worried for him

when i heard he plays chang yi shenjun, i was like ah... now he has to watch his dream gal being married to donghua kekeke

4 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh dear! Oh my...my bad!..pardon me..so sorry for my rusty memory...:sweatingbullets:

You are right..Lean zhang is a cemeo as Chang Yi shengjun..and also I was wrong ( what is wrong with me?!) about Xie Guchao too.

The actor from Singapore play for Nie chunyin not Xie Guchao..

hahaha... better than me, since i dunno chinese, all pillow book news that i got is like months too late

but better late than never :P

ah no wonder he looks familiar but i just cant connect him

it has been a while since i last watch any singaporean dramas as well

btw congratulation to our dilraba for winning 2018 most popular actress? not that sure myself (i use google translate hahaha)

50267854_244006653152994_8410168956343644649_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fszb1-1.fna.fbcdn.net 

• Like 2

@chubby^green^

No Zhang yun long would play Chang yi Shenjun, and at V-Love I thought he is reba's step brother ? 

Btw, this is from chapter 19. I think at this time Feng jiu already pregnant, thats why she is sleeping all the time? What you guys think?

Spoiler

When it was time to get out of bed the next day, Fengjiu couldn't get up. The day following the next day, Fengjiu still tragically couldn't get up. Fortunately enough, her ability to recover didn't fail her. No matter how torturous something was, all she needed was a good night of sleep and she'd be fine again. Besides, it wasn't that she didn't like this endeavor. Dijun's appetite for exploration was just a tad too much, wearing her out a little bit. Apart from this, she didn't mind it at all.

MTBDA8v.jpg

WPrVk3V.jpg

usfqY9e.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

No Zhang yun long would play Chang yi Shenjun, and at V-Love I thought he is reba's step brother ? 

yeah i know, i was saying that at first when i saw the post of the four of them aka dilraba, vengo, yang mi and lawrence (hey, i've learnt siming's real name :P) posted in trailer i think, they wrote that they were waiting for leon, so of course my i first thought would be that he would be playing ye hua, who else :tounge_xd:

but i know that he will playing chang yi already hahaha

ah really they are step siblings in that drama?

i shouldnt have trusted the comments that i read hahaha

i only saw snippets of that drama since it is not subbed but i tried to watch anyway since

at first i thought her character will be together with vengo's character but meh... hahaha

38 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Btw, this is from chapter 19. I think at this time Feng jiu already pregnant, thats why she is sleeping all the time? What you guys think?

i thought the same too

she was already with a child that time but since they both are clueless about that sort of things

they wouldnt have thought about baby at all

hahaha

^

yeah we believe that too

she even had her mood swings that time when she was down after she was unable to watch the divine birds doing the dance

that is so unlike fengjiu who is a very easy and very accommodating person

even with donghua's promise she was still kinda sad and still down

only after the "contract" was construed and signed by donghua then her mood was finally lifted

i and maybe @Sisca_TVXQ might be just wondering about when bai gungun was actually conceived it might be before either in aranya's dream or when they just got back to fanyin valley

or he was conceived after that, you know after fengjiu's dancing or maybe a lil later since they did spent their time together (which is like whole lots of time together hahaha) before donghua left to go to jiheng

it could also be anytime during that time as well

since it was never mentioned precisely how far along fengjiu was, when zhe yan finds out that she was pregnant

^__^ 

though it was obvious to us readers since the signs and symptoms were all there already hahaha

even the first time reading pillow book, when i read about her sleeping spell i was already suspecting bai gungun was already on his way to meet his parents during that time. kekeke

:blush:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

^

yeah we believe that too

she even had her mood swings that time when she was down after she was unable to watch the divine birds doing the dance

that is so unlike fengjiu who is a very easy and very accommodating person

even with donghua's promise she was still kinda sad and still down

only after the "contract" was construed and signed by donghua then her mood was finally lifted

i and maybe @Sisca_TVXQ might be just wondering about when bai gungun was actually conceived it might be before either in aranya's dream or when they just got back to fanyin valley

or he was conceived after that, you know after fengjiu's dancing or maybe a lil later since they did spent their time together (which is like whole lots of time together hahaha) before donghua left to go to jiheng

it could also be anytime during that time as well

since it was never mentioned precisely how far along fengjiu was, when zhe yan finds out that she was pregnant

^__^ 

though it was obvious to us readers since the signs and symptoms were all there already hahaha

even the first time reading pillow book, when i read about her sleeping spell i was already suspecting bai gungun was already on his way to meet his parents during that time. kekeke

:blush:

It would be good if Tang Qi just hints us with FJ's pov..but since FJ was as clueless as us as well and she was in a miserable/heart broken state bc her beloved husband fail to attend their wedding ceremony..

If this situation was occurred in real life my guess Bai Gungun was conceived when DongFeng just return from Dreamverse(Aranya dream) then they stayed at Fanyin V for a few days ...when FJ visits Bai Qian it's say 15 days prior to Bingcang ceremony + Bai Zhi/ Donghua confrontation to discuss DongFeng marriage which Zhe Yan patiently hanging around for several days and extremely curious about whatever DH and BaiZhi had to say between each other.

DongFeng spend 10 days recuperation gateway to Blue Sea..(on the 9 days FJ's mood swing..become easily tired, sleepy and sensitive) 

My personal experiences says( Morning sickness start when I was one month pregnant..three time my pregnancies to all my three daughters but surprising I didn't experience it(morning sickness)when pregnant with my son) that FJ was about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant when Zhe Yan found out about it.

But the thing is..Are pregnancies between immortal and human was the same 9 to 10 months? I don't think so because FJ and Bai Gungun stay at mortal realm for 200 hundreds yrs and 

BGG is a little boy 197 yrs old..mean FJ give birth after 3 yrs pregnant?

I must be the who are confused? I would love to re-read it again....

Wait...what am I doing? Why am I over thinking over this..

Oh yeah....because it's Fun!....LOL..

• Like 1