[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

i'm so glad to have made an account finally.. it was fun reading all the comments and reactions for our 503Couple, made me smile and swoon while reading all.. 

I ship these two the moment i got hooked in Hwayugi. I am sincerely rooting for them but more than that i hoped for them to be happy wherever this ship will take us. But shipping for me will not be fun if you don't delulu.. haha.. 

so i hope u welcome me on board. :)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About her sudden scream of the promotion on CITT 

i think what happen is that OYS was saying goodbye while looking at the Audience and not where she was walking too and accidentally PHJ bump his hand with hers wjile she was looking somewhere else and she got startled since she probably thought something fell on front of her lol and she turns shy/embarrassed about her own reaction and PHJ teased her about it and he guide her to the exit by gently pushing her to the exit of the stage. 

About the press con in my opinion i do not think is jealousy but that is my opinion 

12 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

About her sudden scream of the promotion on CITT 

i think what happen is that OYS was saying goodbye while looking at the Audience and not where she was walking too and accidentally PHJ bump his hand with hers wjile she was looking somewhere else and she got startled since she probably thought something fell on front of her lol and she turns shy/embarrassed about her own reaction and PHJ teased her about it and he guide her to the exit by gently pushing her to the exit of the stage. 

About the press con in my opinion i do not think is jealousy but that is my opinion 

Me too i share the same opinion as you haha :D:D

she is just a tad clumsy and always funny

although this is the firs time i witness her having such chemistry with her co star ( LSG) so i feel like there's something and ship them cos they are a perfect match 

2 hours ago, madinked said:

She probably thought an insect jumped at her or something. 

Shes rather silly like that eh. Which makes her even more adorable. 

Yes she is always silly hahahaha

that's why i'm bitter that they didn't give us any Hwayugi bts 

imagine  the laugh we will get from these 2

and both are Twice fans as well 

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Me too i share the same opinion as you haha :D:D

she is just a tad clumsy and always funny

although this is the firs time i witness her having such chemistry with her co star ( LSG) so i feel like there's something and ship them cos they are a perfect match 

I agree me too. I have watch all her dramas and during the drama i will be oh they make a cute couple but never really shipp them to be real, but in Hwayugi her chemistry is high and I totally got hooked. Without even realizing i was wishing for them to be real. 

Yes Onnie is very funny and clumsy and also cute and sweet. 

Wishing the best on SeungYeon couple 

I'm so happy that this thread is alive. They are the only second KDrama couple I shipped and the first one was 8 years ago. Im just a new OYS stan but Im LSG's fan since 2012's King2Hearts and I see them lovely together and i find it unfair for KNetz to be hating on OYS

15 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

I agree me too. I have watch all her dramas and during the drama i will be oh they make a cute couple but never really shipp them to be real, but in Hwayugi her chemistry is high and I totally got hooked. Without even realizing i was wishing for them to be real. 

Yes Onnie is very funny and clumsy and also cute and sweet. 

Wishing the best on SeungYeon couple 

Glad you feel the same way haha

we long term OYS's fans (you much longer actually) have watched all her dramas.

she is easy going and have that cute chemistry with her co stars but this time it's so so soooo different

i ususlly avoid shipping anyone or never ever have visited shippers thread  but even me can't resist them cos they have this real , adorable, and sexy chemistry going on

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Glad you feel the same way haha

we long term OYS's fans (you much longer actually) have watched all her dramas.

she is easy going and have that cute chemistry with her co stars but this time it's so so soooo different

i ususlly avoid shipping anyone or never ever have visited shippers thread  but even me can't resist them cos they have this real , adorable, and sexy chemistry going on

Yes and you can see the difference with her past co-stars. Also is actually OYS first time to fill that type ok kiss scenes and bed scene too. In the other dramas she has done it nothing compared to this. The chemistry is beyond explanation. 

I am bitter like you about the BTS since it makes her look cold but since we know how she is really is, i was able to stay calm. I was upset because she has work so hard to brake away from  Malsuk character (from My husband got a family). 

4 hours ago, ilovejasminnie said:

OYS looks adorably clumsy, LOL. 

I heard CITT will premier today? Hoping LSG will send some sort of message to OYS wishing her luck on her movie, or maybe he'll probably just text her or something. <3

Btw, about OYS latest Instagram post - My guess is she misses her stars . Remember in Hwayugi, SOG showed off by letting her watch the stars in his room's viewing deck.  Maybe it's her way of telling LSG "I MISS YOU" hahaha #delulu :D

i Think so.. When GGG activated again.. in Episode 10 or 11

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

Yes... Perfect Match...

1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

Yes and you can see the difference with her past co-stars. Also is actually OYS first time to fill that type ok kiss scenes and bed scene too. In the other dramas she has done it nothing compared to this. The chemistry is beyond explanation. 

I am bitter like you about the BTS since it makes her look cold but since we know how she is really is, i was able to stay calm. I was upset because she has work so hard to brake away from  Malsuk character (from My husband got a family). 

OYS kissing scenes in all her dramas are usually just pecks  or lips touching so i was kinda surprised watching Hwayugi cos it keeps getting hotter and hotter with each ep :lol:

OYS and Kim ji hoon are close buddies too but i even remember her saying that one of his kissing scene with him, she felt uncomfortable wanting to run away  cos he touched her too much...

but i guess it's different this time huh? And yes LSG is the perfect depiction of a gentleman and respectful guy so i can see why. :)

She was glowing the entire time:D.  After watching the meet and greet with the fans, I've noticed that she was really nervous which makes her a little clumsy but in a cute way. Though I can't  feel her shyness toward her big brother PHJ unlike with Seunggi Shi.

P.S.

Her nails were painted green and her hair was straight like JSM hmmmm I thought it was for CITT promotion :D

DYNAm_Gq_V4_AEq-m_J.jpg

DYNAm_Gq_VAAAbu19.jpg

DYNAm_Gr_Vw_AAr_T8_Z.jpg

1 hour ago, amiaria said:

https://instagram.com/p/BgSf8LXAvYB/

YOS and her “big brother” lmao.:D

I wish her movie to be successful.

There's no passion there so it's cool.

As long as they don't kiss their costars like they kiss each other (aka. actually just remain professional) I'm cool with it.

I don't like it (it hurts to watch! :bawling:), but cool with it. It's just work.

I won't really be able to enjoy their kiss scenes with others though :tongue:

18 minutes ago, Wanda Bagala said:

Lol reading the coments on instagram "We Dont like this" ( the kiss ) hillerious:lol: Im ok with it looks very tame ...

Lol at those comments all over sns protesting or being heart broken over the kiss

just remember that both OYS and LSG shot their movies before Hwayugi :lol:

i really hope her movie does well too .... but her movie is against the box office queen "Son Yejin" . I just want her to gain lots of love ^^

Archived