[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

18 hours ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

I really hope shippers can stop tagging our OTP in any social media..especially their personal insta..We can still support & ship them without doing so.. I just think we can gv them space and respect their privacy too.. tagging them in every post might be a bit annoying to others and this will cause hatred   . I mean not everyone are their shippers right..some might not feel comfortable .. I join one ship before, at frst most of shippers tag them in social media..but finally we all agreed to gv them privacy and ship them without tag their names everyday in any post.. the ship still going on well.. I hope 503 couple shippers can do the same too :) just sharing my opinion :) 

*delurking for a moment* I agree! Tagging them will also make them go into hiding and we might not get any hints from both of them if there's something going on. I think it would be best for their sake if we can avoid mentioning or tagging them in each others sns. Other thing being there are anti's who ship one of them with their bias and my oppa fans who ship lsg with themselves so there might be a probablity of creating ship wars and we chincha don't want that. Especially if there's something going on  at the moment it can cause chaos since the ship is still very young.

I would chose to remain oblivious to hints when stalking and commenting on their sns. As if we chincha do not know anything. Dunno if we are talking about the same ship but after we agreed to not to tag the otp we did get helluva lot of bombs to the extent its so obvious  as to whats going on keke.. and yes that ship is sailing smoothly and if the Almighty wills it shall continue to do so! My opinion is that it's best to avoid leaving cringey comments and mentioning their names in the others post for our otp's sake and if anyone on sns are crazy about them, they are definitely welcomed to go totally crazy in this thread instead of the otp's respective ig's.

*back to lurker mode*

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

Yup.. maybe we should create one post about this..(some sort of notice for all shippers) then spread in twitter and instagram.. viral it too every shippers.. we can continue our support from this forum and being deluluu here..hehe.. 

Yes we should do it. I don't want any of them to feel uncomfortable or awkward. SeungYeon couple Shippers ig accounts ,  soompi thread, twitters are awesome cos they really support both of them by updating news about these two, translating articles , uploading cute clips that make me giggle :wub:, etc

just some immature ones who keep tagging this couple really need to  stop

Lsg recent interview , date 15.03.2018 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=00000457

recent interview. He did receive a question about getting a girlfriend 

cr trans : Aysha

—————

Q: are you looking on the compatibility (refer to fortune teller)once you get a girlfriend? 

A: seems like i will not look at it. I went to look (fortune teller) once during preparing for the movie who look like a very good man(maybe the fortune teller). When i was talking the reaction was look good, when we talk a lot about the scene there are parts that were correct and there part that were not. The compatibility interpretation are different based on the person who look at it (fortune teller), and i think the energy carried around me that i feel more important the compatibility(seeing by fortune teller). The real compatibility (for me) are the atmosphere that can be seen and can be feel rather than suitable to hang around

33 minutes ago, masthu said:

*delurking for a moment* I agree! Tagging them will also make them go into hiding and we might not get any hints from both of them if there's something going on. I think it would be best for their sake if we can avoid mentioning or tagging them in each others sns. Other thing being there are anti's who ship one of them with their bias and my oppa fans who ship lsg with themselves so there might be a probablity of creating ship wars and ...

No kidding! That’s the ultimate delulu. 

53 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Lsg recent interview , date 15.03.2018 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=00000457

recent interview. He did receive a question about getting a girlfriend 

cr trans : Aysha

—————

Q: are you looking on the compatibility (refer to fortune teller)once you get a girlfriend? 

A: seems like i will not look at it. I went to look (fortune teller) once during preparing for the movie who look like a very good man(maybe the fortune teller). When i was talking the reaction was look good, when we talk a lot about the scene there are parts that were correct and there part that were not. The compatibility interpretation are different based on the person who look at it (fortune teller), and i think the energy carried around me that i feel more important the compatibility(seeing by fortune teller). The real compatibility (for me) are the atmosphere that can be seen and can be feel rather than suitable to hang around

It’s cool that he have his own opinion :wink:

1 hour ago, madinked said:

No kidding! That’s the ultimate delulu. 

Shipping themselves with their oppas are a bit creeepy no?hahahhaha :D

Spoiler

No offencevoe generalizing  but i see this kind of behaviour from lots of Chinese fans hence i sometimes stop reading Weibo comments. One shipper asked OYS to take a selca with LSG too then those people start shunning her down. 

31 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Shipping themselves with their oppas are a bit creeepy no?hahahhaha :D

Hide contents

No offencevoe generalizing  but i see this kind of behaviour from lots of Chinese fans hence i sometimes stop reading Weibo comments. One shipper asked OYS to take a selca with LSG too then those people start shunning her down. 

Depends on what LEVEL of shipping.

There's a world of a difference between shipping for fun until the celeb confirms their relationship/marriage vs shipping to the point you attack the person's real love and become unhappy about the celeb being happy!

The latter type are complete nutters I agree and the most annoying shippers.

Just saw an article that PHJ only dates with marriage in mind and it made me even more go go gagaga over him. :wub:  But I'll be happy when he announces his real marriage one day :)

The my oppa belongs only to me type of people are beyond disgusting

On 14/03/2018 at 1:37 PM, haymochi said:

I'm trying not to be delusional.. i have to think it's pure coincidental that they posted those pics

but OYS cf was out like  a month ago.. why is she posting it only  now randomly??what is this??? Is my ship sailing towards the blue sky too?:lol::wub:

That's what I thought too of all the days she posted it yesterday.

Then LSG too posted yesterday saying the weather was  nice. It's as if impliedly saying today's weather is nice so you should go outside, go to a movie house and enjoy watching. :D 

I assumed it starts to sail already :wub:

Cute Oh Yeon Seo

Credit :golden_egg22

18 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Just saw an article that PHJ only dates with marriage in mind and it made me even more go go gagaga over him. :wub:  But I'll be happy when he announces his real marriage one day :)

Awww, I saw this too.PHJ is really a cutie , haha. :wink: :wub:

So does anyone have the links for the full CITT movie premiere presscons etc. ?

I finally found the CITT full V app YT link and the full 1st presscon vid, but can't find the one where she wears the pink dress and neither can i find the the latest ones from 13.3. and 14.3 :/

Anyone have the full videos? Preferably Youtube links rather than twitter and IG versions as you can pause/replay etc. better on YT.

Anyone?

I really want to see uri OYS glowing love :wink: It'll be yet another sweet clue

8 minutes ago, muishami said:

Awww, I saw this too.PHJ is really a cutie , haha. :wink: :wub:

I swear his ideal type description totally describes me, it's too bad I'm not a korean celebrity and life waaaaay to far away cause he'd totally be into me ha ha

Well I just hope he can find his real love one day. Since I'm apparantly totally his type, I'll put any k celeb resembling me on the radar of his potential date suspects ha ha :)

*Sorry for discussing this here. Now back to our lovely OTP here who is glowing lately :)

10 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So does anyone have the links for the full CITT movie premiere presscons etc. ?

I finally found the CITT full V app YT link and the full 1st presscon vid, but can't find the one where she wears the pink dress and neither can i find the the latest ones from 13.3. and 14.3 :/

Anyone have the full videos? Preferably Youtube links rather than twitter and IG versions as you can pause/replay etc. better on YT.

Anyone?

I really want to see uri OUS glowing love :wink:

Hi guys, before im sorry for mentioning this im a bit worried after looking into some CITT clips in ig that shows how oys behave differently beside phj (in comparing of lsg) and manu fans assume that she has started relationship with lsg (?) And some make a jokes about it. Even in the last clips that phj joking through oys they assume if oys kinda uncomfortable as someone over there eyeing her lol. I feel bad after read those comments to phj hehe. Wdyt guys? Sorry for my bad english tho. :) 

Question for long time OYS fans: Has OYS ever been this glowy and happy after her projects ended? Or is this a special occasion?

Also, about tagging actors and actresses with shipping. It's a very common thing. We can't really stop all the shippers, some will blow up claiming we are trying to rule them on how to ship. I too get second hand embarrassment when I see such posts..with the actors tagged but the actors are totally used to it and tend to ignore such posts. Plus if they are in a relationship, the actors become braver with all the support, in case they are ousted.

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

Depends on what LEVEL of shipping.

There's a world of a difference between shipping for fun until the celeb confirms their relationship/marriage vs shipping to the point you attack the person's real love and become unhappy about the celeb being happy!

The latter type are complete nutters I agree and the most annoying shippers.

The my oppa belongs only to me type of people are beyond disgusting

oh yes, i've read that too.. HaeJin oppa is now gaining my respect, i love his take on marriage and dating. he is kind of mature in terms of relationship beliefs.. 

Oppa, i hope you find your true love that you will marry someday.. :)

28 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Question for long time OYS fans: Has OYS ever been this glowy and happy after her projects ended? Or is this a special occasion?

Also, about tagging actors and actresses with shipping. It's a very common thing. We can't really stop all the shippers, some will blow up claiming we are trying to rule them on how to ship. I too get second hand embarrassment when I see such posts..with the actors tagged but the actors are totally used to it and tend to ignore such posts. Plus if they are in a relationship, the actors become braver with all the support, in case they are ousted.

Because she can finally sleep well, eat well!

1 hour ago, asti78 said:

Hi guys, before im sorry for mentioning this im a bit worried after looking into some CITT clips in ig that shows how oys behave differently beside phj (in comparing of lsg) and manu fans assume that she has started relationship with lsg (?) And some make a jokes about it. Even in the last clips that phj joking through oys they assume if oys kinda uncomfortable as someone over there eyeing her lol. I feel bad after read those comments to phj hehe. Wdyt guys? Sorry for my bad english tho. :) 

Here's my take on PHJ.

His ideal type totally describes Hong Seul the character. I remember during the CITT drama version he seemed to be into Kim Go Eun too. Now I realize it's likely that he's just CONFUSED.

Since Hong Seul is his ideal type he's confused himself thinking he might like the actress. He did it back then with KGE too. PHJ is crushing on the CHARACTER, not KGE or OYS themselves. Watching OYS and PHJ they even interact like siblings lol

PHJ even commented how much alike Hong seul OYS is. But she shot him down and said later in an IV that while she's alike, she's not really like Hong Seul either. Said she's more easy-going and more dumb lol wtf

I thought it was a bit harsh (&innacurate!) to call herself less smart/imply that she's dumb than the character lol, but I think she meant Hong Seul is more environmentally aware/more focused and intense and more direct/less pleasing of others and expresses herself more, basically pays attention more and notices things more  and more outspoken but also more neurotic worrying type lol

Intensity and worry doesn't necessary translate to intelligence just might mean the person is dumb too and too worried lol

Out of ALL drama characters I've ever seen I have to say Hong Seul is the most like me. So I understood what OYS was talking about.

ACTUAL people/actresses that are like me/Hong Seul are like Han Hyo Joo, Moon Chae Won, Kim Seul Gi and 

Somewhat Shim Eun Kyung but she's a bit TOO serious maybe and not all that girly that I think PHJ prefers. But she has the same fragility and sensitivity despite her trying to hide it more than others ha ha.

Also Han Hyo Jin and Song Hye Kyo are also alot like me /Hong Seul, but they're both taken/married. Sorry PHJ oppa lol

KGE & OYS are also SOMEWHAT like HongSeul/Me/PHJ ideal type description, but I think they are too easygoing/spaced out and less worry-prone. I think PHJ is also a bit prone to worry and would like a person more that could undertand this rather than just be spaced out. I don't think they'd match his intensity level

...or PHJ actually liked both KGE and OYS secretly but they didn't like him back Ouch! I hope not. He deserves to be liked back.

....hmmm now I'm curious if he'd ever develop feelings for any of those actresses I mentioned. Out of all the actresses mentioned HHJ is the most like me/PHJ ideal type.

If PHJ & Han Hyo Joo ever work together and they're both still single I might get suspicious lol :wink:

HHJ has picked So Ji sub as her celebrity ideal type (along with PHJ he is my ideal too!), and she even worked with SoJiSub but nothing developed there lol wtf. Maybe since she's alot like me and basically also has the same taste in men she might end up with PHJ in the future who knows lol

*Sorry  if any shippers with Lee Jong Suk here. In my opinion he's too little brother/not protective or comforting/not manly enough so I can't take him seriously as a love interest, especially not with Han Hyo Joo who tends to have the same taste like me sorry.

Even though I think it's likely HHJ also feels like this about him, you can just ignore me & ship away :wink:

Btw I'm very sorry if this is sounding arrogant with me being all "I'm PHJ's ideal type" lol but I've done my investigative work and not just random wishful thinking lol

But for now I hope PHJ can move on from his crushing on a CHARACTER and find a real girl to like as it's making him look bad to be like this.

He has an upcoming drama Four Men with NaNa, maybe something can develop between those two lol I'm already unseriously half-shipping it lol

Or at least with him having an upcoming drama he can forget his character crushing and focus on work where he's supposed to delve into feelings for another girl, until he finds someone who mutually likes him.

PHJ fighting!

And I don't think we should worry about PHJ and OYS, she sees him as a brother. Let's just be patient for any future announcement. Meanwhile we can continue to look for clues.

I'm not so worried anymore whether LSG & OYS are real, I think they are; I'm just REALLY worried about their future for them lol I hope they're more calm about it

I'm really looking forward to LSG new album. He might release songs to/about a special someone :wub:

12 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Here my take on PHJ.

His ideal type totally describes Hong Seul the character. I remember during the CITT drama version he seemed to be into Kim Go Eun too. Now I realize it's likely that he's just CONFUSED.

Since Hong Seul is his ideal type he's confused himself thinking he might like the actress. He did it back then with KGE too. PHJ is crushing on the CHARACTER, not KGE or OYS themselves. Watching OYS and PHJ they even interact like siblings lol

PHJ even commented how much alike Hong seul OYS is. But she shot him down and said later in an IV that while she's alike, she's not really like Hong Seul either. Said she's more easy-going and more dumb lol wtf

I thought it was a bit harsh (&innacurate!) to call herself less smart/imply that she's dumb than the character lol, but I think she meant Hong Seul is more environmentally aware/more focused and intense and more direct/less pleasing of others and expresses herself more, basically pays attention more and notices things more  and more outspoken but also more neurotic worrying type lol

Intensity and worry doesn't necessary translate to intelligence just might mean the person is dumb too and too worried lol

Out of ALL drama characters I've ever seen I have to say Hong Seul is the most like me. So I understood what OYS was talking about.

ACTUAL people/actresses that are like me/Hong Seul are like Han Hyo Joo, Moon Chae Won, Kim Seul Gi and 

Somewhat Shim Eun Kyung but she's a bit TOO serious maybe and not all that girly that I think PHJ prefers. But she has the same fragility and sensitivity despite her trying to hide it more than others ha ha.

Also Han Hyo Jin and Song Hye Kyo are also alot like me /Hong Seul, but they're both taken/married. Sorry PHJ oppa lol

KGE & OYS are also SOMEWHAT like HongSeul/Me/PHJ ideal type description, but I think they are too easygoing/spaced out and less worry-prone. I think PHJ is also a bit prone to worry and would like a person more that could undertand this rather than just be spaced out. I don't think they'd match his intensity level

...or PHJ actually liked both KGE and OYS secretly but they didn't like him back Ouch! I hope not. He deserves to be liked back.

....hmmm now I'm curious if he'd ever develop feelings for any of those actresses I mentioned. Out of all the actresses mentioned HHJ is the most like me/PHJ ideal type.

If PHJ & Han Hyo Joo ever work together and they're both still single I might get suspicious lol :wink:

HHJ has picked So Ji sub as her celebrity ideal type (along with PHJ he is my ideal too!), and she even worked with SoJiSub but nothing developed there lol wtf. Maybe since she's alot like me and basically also has the same taste in men she might end up with PHJ in the future who knows lol

*Sorry  if any shippers with Lee Jong Suk here. In my opinion he's too little brother/not protective or comforting/not manly enough so I can't take him seriously as a love interest, especially not with Han Hyo Joo who tends to have the same taste like me sorry.

Even though I think it's likely HHJ also feels like this about him, you can just ignore me & ship away :wink:

Btw I'm very sorry if this is sounding arrogant with me being all "I'm PHJ's ideal type" but I've done my investigative work and not just random wishful thinking lol

But for now I hope PHJ can move on from his crushing on a CHARACTER and find a real girl to like as it's making him look bad to be like this.

He has an upcoming drama Four Men with NaNa, maybe something can develop between those two lol I'm already unseriously half-shipping it lol

Or at least with him having an upcoming drama he can forget his character crushing and focus on work where he's supposed to delve into feelings for another girl, until he finds someone who mutually likes him.

PHJ fighting!

And I don't think we should worry about PHJ and OYS, she sees him as a brother. Let's just be patient for any future announcement. Meanwhile we can continue to look at clues.

I'm not so worried anymore whether LSG & OYS are real, I think they are; I'm just REALLY worried about their future for them lol I hope they're more calm about it

I'm really looking forward to LSG new album. He might release songs to/about a special someone :wub:

Based on the interview, PHJ seems like a sweet guy. I would love him to work with Han Hyo Joo too. I am Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Seok shipper, but I'm okay with them working with another actor or having relationship with other person because I am not that hardcore about them. My shipper level for them and my shipper level for OYS and LSG are on different level. LJS-HHJ is on.. umm.. medium level maybe. :D while OYS-LSG level is on extreme hardcore level. Hahaha.. :D 

So many actors and actresses are reuniting for a drama or movie nowadays. Rain-LeeDongGun, HwangJungEum-NamGoongMin, LeeJongSuk-the actress that was in my golden life (i don't know her name), JoJungSeok-GongHyoJin(yay! My other ship:D). Can OYS and LSG reunite too? It wasn't even 2 months but I already miss them together in my screen.

Look forward too for his new album. His past songs like Return, Because you are my woman, and Will you marry me are my jam everyday. :tongue: I need daily dose of LSG:D

Archived