[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

16 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Here my take on PHJ.

His ideal type totally describes Hong Seul the character. I remember during the CITT drama version he seemed to be into Kim Go Eun too. Now I realize it's likely that he's just CONFUSED.

.....YOS ideal type is someone like SOG too.It seems.So she must be confused as well.Like PHJ do (?)

But we are lucky enough.Because LSG is 86% like SOG.He said it himself twice. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OYS said in an interview that she is not that studious haha since Hong Seol is quite a serious character who studies well even getting scholarship.

When i see OYS and PHJ, they are really cute just  like siblings :D.  

OYS said that he is like a big brother , he even knows what make up she is using and discuss them with her lol.

would you discuss about make up and stuff with your "charming friend"???? :tongue::tongue:

This is the first time i see OYS looking at her co star  this way 

1973DE39-2900-404F-AC56-1500385A41D6_zps

29 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Here's my take on PHJ.

His ideal type totally describes Hong Seul the character. I remember during the CITT drama version he seemed to be into Kim Go Eun too. Now I realize it's likely that he's just CONFUSED.

Since Hong Seul is his ideal type he's confused himself thinking he might like the actress. He did it back then with KGE too. PHJ is crushing on the CHARACTER, not KGE or OYS themselves. Watching OYS and PHJ they even interact like siblings lol

PHJ even commented how much alike Hong seul OYS is. But she shot him down and said later in an IV that while she's alike, she's not really like Hong Seul either. Said she's more easy-going and more dumb lol wtf

I thought it was a bit harsh (&innacurate!) to call herself less smart/imply that she's dumb than the character lol, but I think she meant Hong Seul is more environmentally aware/more focused and intense and more direct/less pleasing of others and expresses herself more, basically pays attention more and notices things more  and more outspoken but also more neurotic worrying type lol

Intensity and worry doesn't necessary translate to intelligence just might mean the person is dumb too and too worried lol

Out of ALL drama characters I've ever seen I have to say Hong Seul is the most like me. So I understood what OYS was talking about.

ACTUAL people/actresses that are like me/Hong Seul are like Han Hyo Joo, Moon Chae Won, Kim Seul Gi and 

Somewhat Shim Eun Kyung but she's a bit TOO serious maybe and not all that girly that I think PHJ prefers. But she has the same fragility and sensitivity despite her trying to hide it more than others ha ha.

Also Han Hyo Jin and Song Hye Kyo are also alot like me /Hong Seul, but they're both taken/married. Sorry PHJ oppa lol

KGE & OYS are also SOMEWHAT like HongSeul/Me/PHJ ideal type description, but I think they are too easygoing/spaced out and less worry-prone. I think PHJ is also a bit prone to worry and would like a person more that could undertand this rather than just be spaced out. I don't think they'd match his intensity level

...or PHJ actually liked both KGE and OYS secretly but they didn't like him back Ouch! I hope not. He deserves to be liked back.

....hmmm now I'm curious if he'd ever develop feelings for any of those actresses I mentioned. Out of all the actresses mentioned HHJ is the most like me/PHJ ideal type.

If PHJ & Han Hyo Joo ever work together and they're both still single I might get suspicious lol :wink:

HHJ has picked So Ji sub as her celebrity ideal type (along with PHJ he is my ideal too!), and she even worked with SoJiSub but nothing developed there lol wtf. Maybe since she's alot like me and basically also has the same taste in men she might end up with PHJ in the future who knows lol

*Sorry  if any shippers with Lee Jong Suk here. In my opinion he's too little brother/not protective or comforting/not manly enough so I can't take him seriously as a love interest, especially not with Han Hyo Joo who tends to have the same taste like me sorry.

Even though I think it's likely HHJ also feels like this about him, you can just ignore me & ship away :wink:

Btw I'm very sorry if this is sounding arrogant with me being all "I'm PHJ's ideal type" lol but I've done my investigative work and not just random wishful thinking lol

But for now I hope PHJ can move on from his crushing on a CHARACTER and find a real girl to like as it's making him look bad to be like this.

He has an upcoming drama Four Men with NaNa, maybe something can develop between those two lol I'm already unseriously half-shipping it lol

Or at least with him having an upcoming drama he can forget his character crushing and focus on work where he's supposed to delve into feelings for another girl, until he finds someone who mutually likes him.

PHJ fighting!

And I don't think we should worry about PHJ and OYS, she sees him as a brother. Let's just be patient for any future announcement. Meanwhile we can continue to look for clues.

I'm not so worried anymore whether LSG & OYS are real, I think they are; I'm just REALLY worried about their future for them lol I hope they're more calm about it

I'm really looking forward to LSG new album. He might release songs to/about a special someone :wub:

Ah thankyou for your respond chingu! Hahah no worries it might be good example for me to analyze deeply about what phj's like lol. Also i could understand that he is into "seol" character cause you've seen before that phj behavior is kinda same towards kge and oys whom playing character seol in CITT. Hope for the best to PHJ! I hope he'll find his significant other asap B)

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Question for long time OYS fans: Has OYS ever been this glowy and happy after her projects ended? Or is this a special occasion?

Also, about tagging actors and actresses with shipping. It's a very common thing. We can't really stop all the shippers, some will blow up claiming we are trying to rule them on how to ship. I too get second hand embarrassment when I see such posts..with the actors tagged but the actors are totally used to it and tend to ignore such posts. Plus if they are in a relationship, the actors become braver with all the support, in case they are ousted.

As her fan,  every time her project ended we will be seeing her pics waving her hand towards journalists at the airport and ready to go to amusemnet park lol(she loves them tooooo much)

She is  a very happy and cheerful character in real life anyway. She said her ig name is :ohvelly not because she thinks she is lovely but she loves everything that has hearts on them. 

sorry for the long explanation haha. 

but judging from the CITT press con, , stage greetings etc.. i have never seen her glowing so happily like that.

hmmm.. of course she talks a lot about her co stars before too but for LSG, this is the first time i see her being so chatty .. even going into detail about his longjohn, etc :lol:

it's weird cos they have almost no bts shown together but we can sense something? Is is only because of the oozing chemistry btw them? No right?

18 hours ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

Cr:http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=245582

sorry if someone already share this.hehe..I just found this today.. 

So their kisses have a lot NG-s

i seeee i see... i seee..i seeeee

"Did Lee complain?"

i know the answer !! OF COURSE NOT *delulu*:D

this interview highlighted her clumsy personality again. I can see her being super nervous with their kissing scenes lmao

hence she is overly serious when rehearsing the script of ep 18 bts. That's totally out of her character ( since she is someone who always plays around on set)

too bad the bts didn't show what happen after that

our shippers hearts might explode for sure

2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

"Did Lee complain?"

this interview highlighted her clumsy personality again. I can see her being super nervous with their kissing scenes lmao

hence she is overly serious when rehearsing the script of ep 18 bts. That's totally out of her character ( since she is someone who always plays around on set)

When i read the interview i cant stop smiling.haha.. lots of kissing scene NGs.. I can imagine her shy face after the scene..memorable performance: LONG KISS SCENE.. hihi...I’m sure LSG did not complain at all (lots of NGs) !! Haha..

18 hours ago, haymochi said:

OYS said in an interview that she is not that studious haha since Hong Seol is quite a serious character who studies well even getting scholarship.

When i see OYS and PHJ, they are really cute just  like siblings :D.  

OYS said that he is like a big brother , he even knows what make up she is using and discuss them with her lol.

would you discuss about make up and stuff with your "charming friend"???? :tongue::tongue:

This is the first time i see OYS looking at her co star  this way 

I am not surprised to know she is not studious..:grin:  me too twinny...LOL  But that doesn't mean you're bad at school, right? :blush:

This reminds me how I watch drama first before I study my lesson....lol  and after that everything I read retails into my memory.   Indeed, doing what you love first, gives you energy in accomplishing hard stuff.  So go for what you heart desires first YS'ah to inspire you then everything will be just fine.:blush:

18 hours ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

Cr:http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=245582

sorry if someone already share this.hehe..I just found this today.. 

I am not surprised to read this either.... Yes, twinny you should go for that kind of guy and you'll be lavished with love and care when you get married.  hehehe  I suddenly miss my late hubby while writing this.:cry:   It's this ship's fault that I am reminded of what it's like to have someone to count on all the time.  Well, I'll just find joy with uri SOG & JSM couple and Hope to hear some good news in the near future.:blush:

19 minutes ago, haymochi said:

"Did Lee complain?"

True in episode 18 alone, I think they filmed it about maybe six times it's noticeable cause their hands were in different position when it's zoom out compare when it's zoom in then they just took the best parts of the kiss out of all the takes they've made and put it in one scene.

For sure there's a lot of NGs it might be the reason why even in the confrontation scene between SOG and JSM in the hotel, the lips of LSG in the beginning was quite pinkish already. :D

Definitely seunggi did not complained. For a guy to be away for two years to a woman's affection I presumed he likes it. It's his favourite scenes anyways hahaha :wub:

Hahaha why do I have a feeling that even the kiss was okay, LSG suddenly felt that it was a NG and wanted to redo the scene? Hahaha.. I'm getting crazy about kissing like LSG. But I agree that shooting romantic and kissing scene might be uncomfortable because of all the crews that stood over there watching them. Suddenly I want to be one of the filming crew :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh dear my poor delulu heart. It's fluttering as I read about this new interview and kiss scenes. NG? Of course LSG wouldn't mind :blush: Or else he wouldn't choose the kissing scenes as his favourite, no OYS-sshi? Hahaha..

Okay, I wanted to respond to so many things that has been raised in the previous posts but I might do that later. Because I wanted to share these; more gifs I made for uri 503 couple.

Analysis mode: ON

giphy.gif

I just love the way LSG looks at OYS. People might argue he's just being in character, but he looks at her so tenderly and never breaking eye contact. Swoon~~ And if you notice in the 1 second of the actual bts (where they were chatting in the kitchen and on the bed) they look really comfortable together. 

giphy.gif

Now in this one, just look at them! OYS just can't stop touching her hair and being girly. No wonder LSG can't take his eyes off her :heart:

Analysis mode: Off

10 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

True in episode 18 alone, I think they filmed it about maybe six times it's noticeable cause their hands were in different position when it's zoom out compare when it's zoom in then they just took the best parts of the kiss out of all the takes they've made and put it in one scene.

For sure there's a lot of NGs it might be the reason why even in the confrontation scene between SOG and JSM in the hotel, the lips of LSG in the beginning was quite pinkish already. :D

Definitely seunggi did not complained. For a guy to be away for two years to a woman's affection I presumed he likes it. It's his favourite scenes anyways hahaha :wub:

Who knows he might have been praying for more NG's  :blush:

17 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Who knows he might have been praying for more NG's  :blush:

YES!!! 

I imagine he behaved like SOG in ep 5 , where he told JSM that  the ghost in that love hotel was more than one and hence he wanted to continue their unfinished kissing -bed scene ( with the excuse to call more ghosts to come)....  (this scene always cracked me up)

LOL

44 minutes ago, missirina said:

giphy.gif

Now in this one, just look at them! OYS just can't stop touching her hair and being girly. No wonder LSG can't take his eyes off her :heart:

Analysis mode: Off

This gif is one of my fave hahaha

the chemistry is obviously there

eyes never lies indeed

and look at her playing with her hair and giggling like that *gurl we all know how u usually are*

7 hours ago, haymochi said:

True :blush:.. i don't think anything can bring her down anymore since she already hit rock bottom bur managed to climb back up again.

i believe LSG-OYS are happy that they as a couple in hwayugi are receiving lots of love but let's ship them without making them feel uncomfortable 

if they are destined to be than nothing will stop them 

I love victors!!!!  It doesn't matter how many challenges people face... what matters is how they overcame them.  Besides, the mountains and valleys in our life brings out the best within us and it also shapes us for who we are becoming.  I am really happy for her.  She shouldn't sweat on her past either... he's not worth it.   I remember someone said: Don't cry when somebody gives you lemon, instead make a lemonade.:)  Cry for a day to release it then next day have fun and enjoy life.  Life is too short to waste on something worthless.  If we (OYS & I) think alike, she might have moved on long time ago but certainly it made her cautious and wise in dealing with men.  Have you heard her dating since then?

I agree with you.  If they are destined to be then who can stop their destiny?  

Attraction is very evident between these two but we all know that in a relationship to grow, requires effort... and this is dependent on the guy.  I just wish that uri LSG is secretly pursuing her... otherwise our delulu :crazy: will be huhuhu. :bawling:   I said this because I have seen so many OTP with same chemistry especially during KS and had obvious mutual attraction but after the drama they go their separate ways and later on you find out they are dating somebody else.  This is why I keep hoping that this ship is different.  WHY???   Because I love them to be together for real! :tongue:  Is it too much to ask???  :cold_sweat:   It's free so...I'll keep deluluing. :glasses:

18 minutes ago, haymochi said:

This gif is one of my fave hahaha

the chemistry is obviously there

eyes never lies indeed

and look at her playing with her hair and giggling like that *gurl we all know how usually are*

Look at LSG's eyes...... :wub:

As I know, if you keep touching your hair it means that you're being shy or nervous 

Archived