[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

17 hours ago, dvrels said:

OYS is so beautiful, no wonder some charming friend falls for her haha

LSG is handsome, no wonder some naturalness girl fall for him 

:D

For some reason, these two is really shining these days... no matter what they are doing.  That's what we normally called happiness from the inside out...lol 

Actually this kind of happiness is very contagious. We couldn't explain why by simply watching  them bring smiles on our faces but mind you, this simple joy makes our daily lives interesting and stress free.   hehehehe .  We are just sharing their happiness, right?!!!!:blush:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

For some reason, these two is really shining these days... no matter what they are doing.  That's what we normally called happiness from my the inside out...lol 

Actually this kind of happiness is very contagious. We couldn't explain why by simply watching  them bring smiles on our faces but mind you, this simple joy makes our daily lives interesting and stress free.   hehehehe .  We are just sharing their happiness, right?!!!!:blush:

Hahahahaha u got a point!!! XDD

shippers just gotta be respectful~~ who doesn’t like to watch a blossoming relationship anyways? Don’t mind me, I’m in a delulu state again :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, LacunaShades said:

I agree with u guys, though we ship them with good intentions, it must be so awkward for them to see ppl telling them to date each other and have babies and stuff like that on instagram, regardless of whether they are actually together or not... hope they don’t get too annoyed with those overly-delulu comments :/ 

2 minutes ago, amiaria said:

I mean, it’s ok to ship them. But mentioning them in every comment, or in a post is a “meh”. :huh: 

I wish people would stop doing this.

This! I agree with both of you. Like I've said previously, the matters of the heart is a personal and private thing. They might be at a stage to know each other still, or considering their feelings. They just finished the filming and os now busy with promotion and such.

There's nothing wrong with us being delulu but in the end, I too hope fans won't go overboard in pushing them together in public settings such as instagram. In shippers paradise, this is fine as we are only showing our support and discussing (and gossiping haha) for them, and we're not really trying to embarrass them or anything. But knets are extremely powerful in Korea, and backlashes from them could really hurt people.

I am a fan of both and I don't want them to feel uncomfortable. Just want them to be happy, and take time to really know each other. After all, we all want them to have a sincere, real thing together, and not just some attraction that will come to pass. I'm really afraid especially for OYS's sake because we know the past hasn't been kind to her so she would put walls up to protect herself. I love her the way she is now, and they both deserves to have the kind of love where they complete each other, support each others weaknesses and share their strength. Their compatibility is off the charts, but we need to also give them some time. That is my absolute wish for them. LSG-OYS, hwaiting!!

18 hours ago, LacunaShades said:

Hahahahaha u got a point!!! XDD

shippers just gotta be respectful~~ who doesn’t like to watch a blossoming relationship anyways? Don’t mind me, I’m in a delulu state again :rolleyes:

Who cares if we are delulu!!!!!!  We belong to the majority anyway..... :blush:... since almost all shippers are the same. LOL.

Right, we just need to respect each other and  be happy in our own wishyworld!:blush:

This thread is  consistently most popular.:heart:

On 3/13/2018 at 9:57 AM, WildDivine69 said:

As much as I would love to believe otherwise, it looks like the reason why she squealed was because PHJ elbowed her as she caught up to him, and she thought she was going to fall. Then he elbowed her again, lol. Like a "real brother" would :D.

Honestly I love watching them.  They're like siblings.  PHJ  is like a typical big brother chastising a clumsy and absent minded little sister. lol  He is a kind hearted guy who is also loved by many for treating his co-star with care and respect.  But there is no point of being jealous coz I don't see anything suspicious the way he treats OYS.  Perhaps she also enjoy being treated that way, be it from co-star or anybody else.  It feels good to be treated well.:blush:  

Hearing how she was treated badly in the past and yet she still has this happy and bright personality makes me think that she had so many people around her that treated her nicely.  When you plant a good seed, you will certainly reap a good harvest in return.  She did well, actually and I salute her for overcoming those challenges.  Besides, God probably have blessed her with more because of how people mistreated her... though she's done nothing wrong.  I am not worried how she will live her life coz she already won one of her greatest battle.  Any challenges coming is just chicken feed now.:)

1 hour ago, iloveknovela said:

Honestly I love watching them.  They're like siblings.  PHJ  is like a typical big brother chastising a clumsy and absent minded little sister. lol  He is a kind hearted guy who is also loved by many for treating his co-star with care and respect.  But there is no point of being jealous coz I don't see anything suspicious the way he treats OYS.  Perhaps she also enjoy being treated that way, be it from co-star or anybody else.  It feels good to be treated well.:blush:  

Hearing how she was treated badly in the past and yet she still has this happy and bright personality makes me think that she had so many people around her that treated her nicely.  When you plant a good seed, you will certainly reap a good harvest in return.  She did well, actually and I salute her for overcoming those challenges.  Besides, God probably have blessed her with more because of how people mistreated her... though she's done nothing wrong.  I am not worried how she will live her life coz she already won one of her greatest battle.  Any challenges coming is just chicken feed now.:)

Very well said. I am OYS 's fan since Shine or Go Crazy... I didn't know her back then, but watching her shows and hearing all good   things about her made me like her more and more. Have a lovely  OYS and LSG day everyone. Fighting!!!

4 hours ago, iloveknovela said:

True :blush:.. i don't think anything can bring her down anymore since she already hit rock bottom bur managed to climb back up again.

i believe LSG-OYS are happy that they as a couple in hwayugi are receiving lots of love but let's ship them without making them feel uncomfortable 

if they are destined to be than nothing will stop them 

6 hours ago, butterflyeffect said:

so many fans tag the real accounts in the comments/and on the individual accounts. i get a lot of second hand embarrassment because the comments are so cringey.. i hope the otp doesn't see...:unsure:

in any case, i'm glad they're both updating often recently. my eyes are blessed.

Hmmm i seriously love the supports they are giving to this couple.. really..

but i really want to stop this tagging real accounts are t behaviour

should i tell them to stop doing it? Hmmm....

13 minutes ago, haymochi said:

but i really want to stop this tagging real account behaviour

shiuld i tell them to stop doing it? Hmmm....

Me too! I just love the support that they are getting, really. It's just that tagging real account might cause them some discomfort or embarrassment, and might attract the attention of antis. The last one is what I'm mostly concerned about, because both of them are lovely, hardworking people that don't deserve any of that.

But if I'm being completely honest, we can't really control what fans do. That's why I'm stating my preferences (on not tagging actual accounts) just in this forum because from my interactions here, everyone has been so supportive and mature about this ship. There's always some delulu post and I admit I have posted a lot of that too but it's only harmless fun (remember the T discussions in pages 50+? Lol..) These posts are only limited in this forum and all the speculations are done in the capacity of shipping LSG-OYS. And I always smile and crack up when I read the posts here, because it's just like gossiping with a bunch of friends.

This is to also make it clear that in my previous post, I wasn't condemning fans who do it because I understand they just want to show their support. And who am I to judge people like that. So I'm sorry if I came across as judging before. I really am just stating my opinion. It's my personal hope that they can show their restraint, simply because I love both LSG and OYS too much so I never want them to feel unhappy or distressed. Hwaiting 503 couple :heart:

Thanks for everyone's input and discussion. I thoroughly enjoy reading each and every one of it. Never fail to make me giggle like a crazy monkey. Group hug chinggu-ya!

41 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Unfortunately there are too many people who do so ...what I do is report as spam lmao 

it’s fine to ship them but don’t broadcast your fantasy to them directly, is what I wanna tell them but i’d be sending that message until 800 years later lol

I’m really happy that I’m part of this group. Because even when we are sometimes delulu, we know and we admit. Like this recent white day posts. Of course we hope it’s not coincidental but we also acknowledge that it may be. 

Also, we like to support them quietly. 

I dont think we should should be too harsh on more obvious supporters because the celebs are not newbies so they must be used to such comments and ignore if they’re not true. On the other hand, if indeed they are really together, then this is the support and assurance that their fans are for them together, and it is just perhaps what they, especially OYS, need. 

1 hour ago, madinked said:

I’m really happy that I’m part of this group. Because even when we are sometimes delulu, we know and we admit. Like this recent white day posts. Of course we hope it’s not coincidental but we also acknowledge that it may be. 

Also, we like to support them quietly. 

I dont think we should should be too harsh on more obvious supporters because the celebs are not newbies so they must be used to such comments and ignore if they’re not true. On the other hand, if indeed they are really together, then this is the support and assurance that their fans are for them together, and it is just perhaps what they, especially OYS, need. 

Yeah they must  be used to this shipping thing as celebs. That's why i also said these two must  be happy knowing that their couple from hwayugi is receiving massive of love all aroung the world. 

it might also  be a strong support to them if  they are indeed real. 

But i hope fans won't go overboard by tagging their account with every single thing.  

Believe me they know already that people are shipping them lol

me too! i am glad to join this group.. it shows that a lot wanted to show respect to our SeungYeon couple.. that's what i thought too. even though they are celebs, they are just basically the same people like us, and want some degree of respect and we all know how they place importance on privacy so i also think that tagging them must be a limitation for us shippers. i think its better if the account owners include gently reminders not to tag LSG & OYS on their posts, just a suggestion.. :)

being delulu though is a part of shipping, there's no fun in shipping if you don't delulu :lol: as long as we know our boundaries. so until then co-shippers, let's share happiness and love! 

20 minutes ago, gamey said:

This time is her Year to shine.... we must be a calm shipper and always pray hopefully they are both matchmaking from GOD

This year are def  the year for both of them to shine in their careers and love aspects  (delulu :D) . That's why both of them are glowing lately

Good Careers, fans supports, wedding bells.. tadaaaaa:tongue: *you guys can slap me if you want*

9 hours ago, richgirl71 said:

Very well said. I am OYS 's fan since Shine or Go Crazy... I didn't know her back then, but watching her shows and hearing all good   things about her made me like her more and more. Have a lovely  OYS and LSG day everyone. Fighting!!!

Oh same for me... first seen her in SOGC too.  I like JH as an actor that's why and she did well there.  Since then, I watch here every drama and tried to watch her previous one but not been able to.  Actually, when I discovered that we have same birthday as Jung Yong Hwa and LMH i got curious so I begin to watch videos about her.  Since then I became her fan too and supported her... simply because she's good in her craft... and also because she is my twinny..:tongue:

I don't normally ship drama couple unless I find something obvious about the OTP.  Sometimes people may lie with their lips but their body language betrays them.  So we basically observe them first, right? and what's going on (perhaps individually and in secret) between these two will never missed the paparazzzzzzi shipper's gaze, they are like night guards.:tongue:  Gladly, they are not the type who admits or deny anything.  They just do what they pleases and leave the rest to the viewers.  That I think is the good way to do it.  Rather than talking or denying anything then later on admit it, better be vague or be mysterious with everything and unveil the truth when the right time comes.  I think I love it better be done that way.  I don't mind waiting though .... with a joyful heart.:heart:  ***wink***

7 hours ago, haymochi said:

I really hope shippers can stop tagging our OTP in any social media..especially their personal insta..We can still support & ship them without doing so.. I just think we can gv them space and respect their privacy too.. tagging them in every post might be a bit annoying to others and this will cause hatred   . I mean not everyone are their shippers right..some might not feel comfortable .. I join one ship before, at frst most of shippers tag them in social media..but finally we all agreed to gv them privacy and ship them without tag their names everyday in any post.. the ship still going on well.. I hope 503 couple shippers can do the same too :) just sharing my opinion :) 

18 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

I really hope shippers can stop tagging our OTP in any social media..especially their personal insta..We can still support & ship them without doing so.. I just think we can gv them space and respect their privacy too.. tagging them in every post might be a bit annoying to others and this will cause hatred   . I mean not everyone are their shippers right..some might not feel comfortable .. I join one ship before, at frst most of shippers tag them in social media..but finally we all agreed to gv them privacy and ship them without tag their names everyday in any post.. the ship still going on well.. I hope 503 couple shippers can do the same too :) just sharing my opinion :) 

I agree with this

we all can spazz , glee , and show lots of love for this couple. I even appreciate the 2 instagram accounts that support this otp  fully.  

Just  hope shippers can calm down and don't tag LSG & OYS real accounts with their fantasy

10 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I agree with this

we all can spazz , glee , and show lots of love for this couple. I even appreciate the 2 instagram accounts that support this otp  fully.  

Just  hope shippers can calm down and don't tag LSG & OYS real accounts with their fantasy

I am totally agree with you.Maybe they will read this, and will stop.

Such a childish behavior.:wink:

15 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I agree with this

Yup.. maybe we should create one post about this..(some sort of notice for all shippers) then spread in twitter and instagram.. viral it too every shippers.. we can continue our support from this forum and being deluluu here..hehe.. 

Archived