[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

8 minutes ago, masthu said:

Delurking for a moment. @lala2018 I totally understand why you feel like that about seunggi calling her "ssi". Thats him being professional and showing respect to his costar and it does not imply that they aren't close or friendly. There were moments when joonki addressed hye kyo using "ssi" and "noona" but, behind closed doors they called each other "jakiya" (how sweet!)

So don't  feel let down by those words dearie. One thing i made sure to never let it get in the way of shipping a couple are those words like  "ssi" "noona" "oraboni" "yanggi". Nope I'm  not being biased for the sake of shipping. Just stating the fact based on my observation. As long as she didn't brozone him all is good bcz there is potential for something beautiful to happen between them if the Almighty wills and yes thats falling in love with each other and accepting each other for who they truly are.

So far loving all your posts! Keep shipping this lovely couple. 

*back to lurker mode*

Thats what i thought so never mind the  -ssi thingy :D. When the right time comes and they are really meant for each other, AGE WILL BE JUST A NUMBER AND IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER as long as they RESPECT AND LOVE EACH OTHER! :wub: 

Keep fighting chingus!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She bro-zoned PHJ too,along with her other co-stars.But LSG is her “charming” friend. :) 

She obviously can bro-zone him too,if she wanted to do this.And it will be kinda logical bro-zoned him instead  because of her new movie.

Hello everyone! I promised myself wasn't gonna join any shipping thread anymore but here I am joining another one. This is my second time boarding a ship. :blush: I can't contain my excitement about these two after watching Hwayugi even though the ending was a big disappoinment, I know a lot of you felt the same way. Anyway, I hope in real life LSG and OYS will have a happy ending.

45 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Lol no brozoning him 

yes this is what i feel

from most of her dramas she is always bro-zoning her co star (kwon sangwoo, jang hyuk, rain, parkhejin)or being male buddies (Joowon) :tongue:

i'm just gonna take it that LSG didn't treat her like a guy haha...

calling with -ssi is a sign of respect. Yeon Seo did say that sometimes they used -ssi and suddenly informal at the same time. I find this very endearing . To note that some married couples still used -ssi to show their respect

Believe me its hard to brozone or siszone each other after the way they kissed each other. That was no peck and you really wouldn't kiss your bro or sis the way seunggi and yeon seo kissed each other. 

There's no going back to oppa-dongsen relationship keke..

They definitely are friends which is a good sign. I've seen seen friends turned to lovers in real life. Wouldn't the majority of us want to find a friend in our lover or husband? It would be a great gift  if you can be best friends with your lover or husband!

45 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Thats what i thought so never mind the  -ssi thingy :D. When the right time comes and they are really meant for each other, AGE WILL BE JUST A NUMBER AND IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER as long as they RESPECT AND LOVE EACH OTHER! :wub: 

Keep fighting chingus!

Respect is one of those many elements that would help build the foundation of a long lasting relationship. That respect was never shown to oys by her ex. Anyways one cannot expect so called "respect" from a trash and least of all responsibility. 

I think a matured, responsible and at the same time a fun loving person would suit post army lee seunggi the best. (Guess who fits the description! Oys herself. Nope I was not describing with oys in mind. Believe me!)

Other thing being lee seunggi keeps stressing directly or indirectly on how "responsible" he is to the point his friends in mith asked him to shut up keke.. Tbh and unbiased it felt as if he did it purposefully as if he wants to send a clear  message to the viewers (something we already know as his fan) or to someone else. 

Even i was like seunggiya thats  enough with being responsible bcz I already know how responsible  you are and I keep repeating the same thing in this thread as well LOL! :lol:

6 minutes ago, masthu said:

Other thing being lee seunggi keeps stressing directly or indirectly on how "responsible" he is to the point his friends in mith asked him to shut up keke.. Tbh and unbiased it felt as if he did it purposefully as if he wants to send a clear  message to the viewers (something we already know as his fan) or to someone else. 

This, I thought it was random how he suddenly went ''I'm a reponsible guy, I really am" all of a sudden, even tho there was context, it felt directed at something else cause even I was watching without thinking much and I went why are you going off like that LSG.

1 hour ago, akoomy said:

This, I thought it was random how he suddenly went ''I'm a reponsible guy, I really am" all of a sudden, even tho there was context, it felt directed at something else cause even I was watching without thinking much and I went why are you going off like that LSG.

Right! He was so hyped in epi 9 with him being responsible. I think his military stories are bearable in comparison. LOL :lol:

It left me scratching my head bcz no one in the show said directly or implied that he was irresponsible right? Not even the viewers! As per netizens Koreas golden boy can never be irresponsible! So why does he go on and on with being responsible and its chincha funny to watch. Kekeke..

Would you like a total delulu take? Throwing rationality out of the window for a moment...

I feel that after the issue with her ex and antis it might have made her wary in dating another celebrity. So trusting might come hard bcz she'll have the dilemma if he will take responsibility if dating news are revealed? Will he share the burden or just dump it all on me and run away like my x?
Sometimes its hard to trust another if that trust was once shattered and left you scared. Tbh I perfectly understand her situation and can relate to it. So not for one moment would I blame her if trusting lsg comes hard. Bcz after all that she went through it is only understandable for her to act that way.

Just may be seunggi is doing the chase at the moment and trying his best to win her trust and prove that he will take full responsibility for what ever is to come. He'll do all thats there in his power to protect her. He wants to make it clear that hes not looking for a fling but a serious relationship with marriage in mind.

Who knows if she's loving being chased by the nations golden boy and heck he even goes on his variety show to make it clear that he is indeed "responsible".

I know too much delulu! Dont take it seriously!
*bangs head in the wall*

His actions and words in mith is not letting me stay rational! Ottoke! I need help! Someone slap me hard! Chaebal TT

1 hour ago, akoomy said:

8 minutes ago, masthu said:

Right! He was so hyped in epi 9 with him being responsible. I think his military stories are bearable in comparison. LOL :lol:

It left me scratching my head bcz no one in the show said directly or implied that he was irresponsible right? Not even the viewers! As per netizens Koreas golden boy can never be irresponsible! So why does he go on and on with being irresponsible and its chincha funny to watch.

Would you like a total delulu take? Throwing rationality out of the window for a moment...

I feel that after the issue with her ex and antis it might have made her wary in dating another celebrity. So trusting might come hard bcz she'll have the dilemma if he will take responsibility if dating news are revealed? Will he share the burden or just dump it all on me and run away like my x?
Sometimes its hard to trust another if that trust was once shattered and left you scared. Tbh I perfectly understand her situation and can relate to it. So not for one moment would I blame her if trusting lsg comes hard. Bcz after all that she went through it is only understandable for her to act that way.

Just may be seunggi is doing the chase at the moment and trying his best to win her trust and prove that he will take full responsibility for what ever is to come. He'll do all thats there in his power to protect her. He wants to make it clear that hes not looking for a fling but a serious relationship with marriage in mind.

Who knows if she's loving being chased by the nations golden boy and heck he even goes on his variety show to make it clear that he is indeed "responsible".

*bangs head in the wall*

His actions and words in mith is not letting me stay rational! Ottoke! I need help! Someone slap me hard! Chaebal TT

You are both stating what I secretly think in my head! Ottoke~~

But honestly, like what I've said before, I do agree that oys would be feeling that way especially when 'that' incident had nearly destroyed her career. That's why I think she's being really careful and would think twice before any relationship. 

I do believe there's a reason why LSG keeps on mentioning love and marriage. Of course he's the only who knows the real reason, but in my delulu mind, I think he's trying to give out the vibes to a certain someone that's he's serious and not just out there for a fling. And about his saying he is responsible, I had the same thought! Why suddenly mentioning that. It's like he's trying to stress out that he will take full responsibility over their relationship, unlike her x.

Now forgive me because I'm gonna enter a full delulu mode, but I'm taking his choice of favourite scenes as hints too. Scene 1 where Samjang asks SOG to protect her till the end, is somehow LSG's promise that he will protect OYS no matter what, and Scene 2 which is the library kiss, is a recognition that he knows that his feelings are reciprocated. 

I hope the best for both of them. Truly. :heart:

27 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Did he really just go off randomly  like that? Lmao :D:D

what an adorable dorks 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure if i can ask here 

i'm just a casual fan of LSG before hwayugi so not really following his news. I just read his news of dating his X long time ago and wow i thought they match really well since both of them have the same image ..why did they break up?sincr  She is his ideal type, etc 

The reason wasn't clear, they just said they were busy but I guess they broke up just like any other couple with problems.

46 minutes ago, masthu said:

It left me scratching my head bcz no one in the show said directly or implied that he was irresponsible right? Not even the viewers! As per netizens Koreas golden boy can never be irresponsible! So why does he go on and on with being responsible and its chincha funny to watch. Kekeke..

*bangs head in the wall*

After reading this i remember one of fav scene from lsg is when oh gong promised to protect jsm until the end. So is that another clue from him? B) 

55 minutes ago, masthu said:

Are you talking about EP9 or EP10. EP10 is just aired on 3/11 Sunday. Did you watch it in Korean?

20 hours ago, akoomy said:

Ep.9 and episode 10 already has eng subs out.

Honestly I wanted to watch mith but don't know the website.  I watched few in YT  but mostly no translation.  Could anybody share or pm me the links or the websites?  Thanks in advance.

Enjoying to read your posts guys.  Delulu or not it makes my day still. So keep it coming and let's be hopeful that soon our wishes be granted. :)

57 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Honestly I wanted to watch mith but don't know the website.  I watched few in YT  but mostly no translation.  Could anybody share or pm me the links or the websites?  Thanks in advance.

Enjoying to read your posts guys.  Delulu or not it makes my day still. So keep it coming and let's be hopeful that soon our wishes be granted. :)

http://t.co/HIEiWbv6V1?amp=1

http://ikshow.net

1 hour ago, iloveknovela said:

www.ondramanice.io >search: master in the house

or

https://www2.watchasian.co/drama-detail/master-in-the-house

(scroll down the page, the episodes ard very far down)

7 hours ago, missirina said:

You are both stating what I secretly think in my head! Ottoke~~

But honestly, like what I've said before, I do agree that oys would be feeling that way especially when 'that' incident had nearly destroyed her career. That's why I think she's being really careful and would think twice before any relationship. 

I do believe there's a reason why LSG keeps on mentioning love and marriage. Of course he's the only who knows the real reason, but in my delulu mind, I think he's trying to give out the vibes to a certain someone that's he's serious and not just out there for a fling. And about his saying he is responsible, I had the same thought! Why suddenly mentioning that. It's like he's trying to stress out that he will take full responsibility over their relationship, unlike her x.

Now forgive me because I'm gonna enter a full delulu mode, but I'm taking his choice of favourite scenes as hints too. Scene 1 where Samjang asks SOG to protect her till the end, is somehow LSG's promise that he will protect OYS no matter what, and Scene 2 which is the library kiss, is a recognition that he knows that his feelings are reciprocated. 

I hope the best for both of them. Truly. :heart:

Guys guys count me in too coz i'm over here delulu about this same thought. :lol::lol: I spend hours on the way home to think about this. Gosh how many deep thoughts I've had for these two are uncountable.
I saw the post on this thread that OYS delete her posts on her weibo. I think she've been stressful way to much and LSG is trying to comfort her and ensure his feelings towards this vulnerable lady by saying "I understand what you've been through, people threw you under the bus, but at any price with all my responsibility I'm gonna protect you".

"Girl let me love you until you learn to love yourself" - Neyo . Dang this song just pop up in my head when I visualise that he's truly trying to tell her this :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Plus on Master in the house, this dude can't stop talking about love stuff: kissing, marriage, getting the girl, how to impressed the girl,...ermmm hmmm Seung Gi-ssi I wonder who is on your mind when you're talking about those stuffs. Hmmmm *too deep in delulu land, just leave me here, I enjoy it too much*

Archived