[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Lets keep voting guys, now 503 is on the top. Lets win this.

Anyway i've been lurking and just follow the post here, reading all the post here very interesting, specially the gif part, it always jjang *thumps up* thanks for beautiful gif. 

Delurk here and monitoring in IG during this time, that's what I'm doing in my free time. From that i make a conclusion, here in this forum everything is same as we used to, a class shippers type as always but in IG, shippers there really make me speechless, they are not getting better (being classy like this forum all this time) but they getting worse, how can they still tag LSG and OYS acc in all their post? And guess what, even tag dispatch *wth is that supposed to be mean?* Why tagging dispatch? Wishing our otp to get caught in dating by media is not what true fans wants, because true fans protect their otp. Even if you want your otp to come true (being known as couple in public not just in shippers world), wishing them to get caught in dating scandal is not the right choice, if we know they are real then that's it, just wait for the good day where the otp themselves announced their relationship. Just saying, if our otp get caught by media, the haters will come and spread all false rumor and it could harm our otp, is that what we want as fans? No, It's not what we want, we don't want our otp to be harm, so lets be protective and calm shippers, has a class as always. Hope everyone understands why i write this, as a fellow shippers i want to remind all of us, specially IG shippers.

If you guys ask, if it's for IG shippers why write it here in forum? Because most of IG shippers lurk this forum, so hope they will read this.

*Back to lurking mode*

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/30/2018 at 12:24 AM, kopikosong said:

I don't know if someone has done this gif/video but I've really wanted to make this for the longest time.

Episode 20 vs Episode 1

I've tried my best. 

wow.. @kopikosong this is amazing.. :) i saw someone did this but only in pic. thanks for making it into gif. you're the best. :D

i love this parallelism.. 503couple at its best! :wub:

12 hours ago, dvrels said:

Lets keep voting guys, now 503 is on the top. Lets win this.

Anyway i've been lurking and just follow the post here, reading all the post here very interesting, specially the gif part, it always jjang *thumps up* thanks for beautiful gif. 

Delurk here and monitoring in IG during this time, that's what I'm doing in my free time. From that i make a conclusion, here in this forum everything is same as we used to, a class shippers type as always but in IG, shippers there really make me speechless, they are not getting better (being classy like this forum all this time) but they getting worse, how can they still tag LSG and OYS acc in all their post? And guess what, even tag dispatch *wth is that supposed to be mean?* Why tagging dispatch? Wishing our otp to get caught in dating by media is not what true fans wants, because true fans protect their otp. Even if you want your otp to come true (being known as couple in public not just in shippers world), wishing them to get caught in dating scandal is not the right choice, if we know they are real then that's it, just wait for the good day where the otp themselves announced their relationship. Just saying, if our otp get caught by media, the haters will come and spread all false rumor and it could harm our otp, is that what we want as fans? No, It's not what we want, we don't want our otp to be harm, so lets be protective and calm shippers, has a class as always. Hope everyone understands why i write this, as a fellow shippers i want to remind all of us, specially IG shippers.

If you guys ask, if it's for IG shippers why write it here in forum? Because most of IG shippers lurk this forum, so hope they will read this.

*Back to lurking mode*

Well said,, hope IG shipper read this n stop became annoying shipper 

13 minutes ago, sswati127 said:

Well said,, hope IG shipper read this n stop became annoying shipper 

Putting this under hidden as it might sound sensitive...

Spoiler

I saw IG shippers hoping Dispatch to post pics or video of them together. 

But technically speaking, OYS has an "official" bf.

They will only be subjecting her to a scandal by asking that :angry:

I hope they can have their privacy.

Whatever will be, will be :)

They almost overwhelmed us until you guys got into support and they stopped. It's really like a voting storm. Many thanks for all your support very timely :wub:

They're planning to narrow the gap. Nearly the final day (15/5) they chase away very fast. Today they have narrowed down 1,000 gaps, we need to keep the safe distance of 10,000 gaps.

This is the first and maybe the last time I participated in a voting. It really takes lots of time and effort. Because I love our couple so much then I won't give up. Please continue to support and vote for our couple.

And, has anyone know about the reputation of Namesns. If our couple win, how will it be? I heard people say idols don't know about it and they're just profiting from us. I really don't want to be a fool :bawling:

Finally, sorry if I have something to bother you :blush:

Those who understand Chinese may want to watch this fan-made video.

It’s over an hour long and the creator spent two months on it.

She completed and uploaded it today, 3rd of May (503) :heart:

Watch it on pc for the whole video, watching it on phone only gives you a short preview.

For those who don’t understand Chinese, here’s the outline of it.

It's a perfect ending for the show B)

Spoiler

SOG went to the underworld to find JSM back and after much hardship, he succeeded.

After JSM returned to the mortal world, she was made a deity

whose task was to bring order to the mortal world by eliminating evil.

Then SOG proposed to JSM and they got married.

Then SOG talked about the baby plan :lol:

Eight years later, SOG and JSM had three kids.

The kids broke SOG’s favourite wine, lol :D

SOG was also angry that JSM had to keep working overtime.

So, JSM tried to pacify him :wub:

All in all, it's a happy ending for SOG and JSM :heart:

Just a random gif to celebrate this special day :wub:

KVxnDBf.gif

20 hours ago, Hatchi Chay said:

This is my favorite scene in Hwayugi. The point when I decided to watch it til the end. :D Chemistry on point. 

:wub::wub::wub:

Me too!! I started watching because iv always enjoyed the Chinese version of JTTW and since I like OYS, I decided to give this a try. Not expecting a romance and wasn’t really in the mood for one anyway. 

My first attempt: It was late late at night and I was alone in bed. Oh cute school scene and then that teacher ghost spoiled my mood. Turned it right off. 

Second attempt: managed to continue till that scene adult JSM saw SOG for the first time. Wowza, bring the romance!!!

2 hours ago, madinked said:

Me too!! I started watching because iv always enjoyed the Chinese version of JTTW and since I like OYS, I decided to give this a try. Not expecting a romance and wasn’t really in the mood for one anyway. 

My first attempt: It was late late at night and I was alone in bed. Oh cute school scene and then that teacher ghost spoiled my mood. Turned it right off. 

Second attempt: managed to continue till that scene adult JSM saw SOG for the first time. Wowza, bring the romance!!!

haha, good thing you didn't stop at your first attempt.. you would've missed the most amazing chemistry ever happened in kdrama land. :D :D

and look how proud this monkey is when JSM recognized him.. 

tumblr_p859qcTdub1xs4isho1_400.gif

15 hours ago, digi223 said:

Those who understand Chinese may want to watch this fan-made video.

It’s over an hour long and the creator spent two months on it.

She completed and uploaded it today, 3rd of May (503) :heart:

For those who don’t understand Chinese, here’s the outline of it.

It's a perfect ending for the show B)

Hide contents

SOG went to the underworld to find JSM back and after much hardship, he succeeded.

After JSM returned to the mortal world, she was made a deity

whose task was to bring order to the mortal world by eliminating evil.

Then SOG proposed to JSM and they got married.

Then SOG talked about the baby plan :lol:

Eight years later, SOG and JSM had three kids.

The kids broke SOG’s favourite wine, lol :D

SOG was also angry that JSM had to keep working overtime.

So, JSM tried to pacify him :wub:

All in all, it's a happy ending for SOG and JSM :heart:

Just a random gif to celebrate this special day :wub:

That's it !!! That video left me hanging. What happens after that?? I need to know. Is there another video please post the link if there is a continuation of this video. I'm desperate @digi223

1 hour ago, taskdramafanatic said:

That's it !!! That video left me hanging. What happens after that?? I need to know. Is there another video please post the link if there is a continuation of this video. I'm desperate @digi223

I think this is the only video she made...

At least they ended up together and had a happy family :wub:

Any continuation, we can pray for it to happen in real life, lol :tongue:

Archived