[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

9 minutes ago, oddry01 said:

It looks similar but it is not the same. I’m pretty sure the jewelry she is wearing is sponsored though.

The sad part of being an OYS fan is that you want to buy everything she advertises lmao 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

It looks similar but it is not the same. I’m pretty sure the jewelry she is wearing is sponsored though.

Haven't seen it on minigold site though. And she's wearing it not from the start but just from last week. 

9 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

The sad part of being an OYS fan is that you want to buy everything she advertises lmao 

Haha.. I want to buy her  earing n those dainty rings..

Unnie's CF.

Aigoo if the Monkey sees this he's going to feel really vitamin-deprived :tongue:

Have mercy on him and unload those vitamins on him frequently and passionately will ya? :wink:

*Pervert mode: ACTIVATED

imageproxy_10.gif

...so:

credit to maker of this delightfully pervy video:

@klila

Just now, intrariver said:

Unnie's CF.

Aigoo if the Monkey sees this he's going to feel really vitamin-deprived :tongue:

Have mercy on him and unload those vitamins on him frequently and passionately will ya? :wink:

*Pervert mode: ACTIVATED

Chu chu...:blush:

4 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

This thread is our lalaland!

503 couple is our happy pill and stress reliever! They make me hate working at the same time! :lol:

SEUNGYEON LOVERS FIGHTING!

stress reliever....that! 

22 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Smart tactic uri Yeonseo to pick Lipstick ad as your CF though, this will really get him to want to kiss you even more :wink:

She is teasing him :lol::lol: "Look at my lips, don't you want to kiss me, Seunggi ssi~?? I know you are crazy about kissing" :lol::lol::lol:

It's been about a month now since Hwayugi came to an end. Shouldn't there be at least one photoshoot or commercial with these two together? It's bad enough that they didn't take Hwayugi Party pictures together (which was really suspicious TBH) but now we can't even get an Advert? Why are the forces keeping them off camera together?! WE NEED ANSWERS!

10 hours ago, sysupporter said:

She sure does have a lot of "cryptic" messages these days. :)

Can any one of you long-time OSY fans tell us if this is "normal" for her? To post so many cryptic messages?

If it's not normal, then it's probably another "hint" of their relationship.^_^

10 hours ago, aqualy said:

Actually her past posts mostly with normal caption ( I followed her since less thank 100k followers)...but these days...damn "random" or shall we say cryptic..?

* DELURKING*

I am not surprised at all but grinning like a fool :tongue: about OYS doing that though I am not her long time fan.   Been telling you that I can see the younger me in her :tongue: 

So Let me tell you guys a little secret :)....  what you are referring to as "cryptic" act is something that we're good at. :blush:   I've been trying to keep silent but so you're not wondering.... that's it.:D

Sending vague message is our specialty :grin:   I remember me and my late hubby doing exactly the same and nobody had a clue what we're talking about and had fun.  Maybe bcoz we're both Cancerian so partners in crime??!? :blush:

** BTW  ***

CLAP CLAP CLAP .... So proud of you guys for hitting 200 pages and still moving too fast!  Virtual HUGSSSS!:)

You're all unstoppable!  are you even resting??? :grin:    I think that goal of reaching 503 pages is doable coz every single day you find something to talk about ... which I find really amazing.   That magnifying eyes you all have... I don't have .... so have to change glasses now for too much back reading.:D   

Have fun Guys and happy shipping!!!:heart:  

**back to lurking***

1 hour ago, butterflyeffect said:

Me as OYS fan always buys what she wears or similar items lol ( RIP salary) :D

Maybe it's not out on minigold yet... who knows B)

not sure about the bracelet, we shippers just love living in our delulu fantasy land. It's fun to discuss those in this kind of forum anyway as long as we're not insisting these thoughts on social media  or tagging them. I'm on board lol .

Spoiler

Just in case but please don't analyze the bracelet on sns cos she is still a spokeperson for minigold. For precaution :)

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

*Delurking*

Thanks for this. Just going to stare at it forever. :thumbsup::love:

And Congrats guys for page 200. Imagine the speed of the thread if we had gotten BTS. ^_^

Probably we're on our way to page 503! Ha ha!!!:D

Archived