[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ritausma said:

Yaaay, hugging all of you chingus :blush::heart: 200 pages achieved! Now let’s continue the same way and reach even more pages and make more discussions  ^_^

Yay...200 page. How many days did we achieve this in.:lol: we should achieve 300 pages like the Hwayugi thread. And if we hear our OTP announce their relationship or wedding we would probably reach a 1000 pages over Fangirling.:lol:

Just now, haymochi said:

Yeaaay happy 200 pgs.. just to celebrate!! Ears ears ears!!!:tongue:

6FF957C0-BE5F-42D3-9B59-6D92CC78923E_zps

7684EA16-DC48-4301-A371-53F9D3E4B235_zps

A7DDAC0F-0415-4AA3-81D8-C2693C658BDC_zps

1F191256-8461-4FE6-A089-BEDBCB7C5AA4_zps

:wub:

Yay. Let's do that, love the screen caps btw. They both do look like they have something for each other's ears. She kept touching his and he kept touching hers, I think now we should also call them the ear couple:lol:.

On a side note I found it really hot when she was when touched his chest and neck during the kiss. :tongue: and he kept caressing her back. Like wow get a room you two or better leave the room production crew.:lol:

Oh wow! Finally we are at 200 pages. And to think it was just less than two weeks ago we were celebrating 100 pages.

Congratulations everyone! Thank you for your hard work. Group hugggggg!! :heart::heart:

So proud of us shippers. Let's support them till the end! Hwaiting.

23 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Notice in the third picture OYS face she looks so soft and into the kiss it's really hard for the rest of us to.not be delusional if they react like this to each other.:wub:

LSG's cheekbone looks so prominent in this picture though:lol: I got distracted.:D 

I had just made these to celebrate our 200 pages. Congratulations again SeungYeon shippers. Being delulu have never been so fun :lol:

Office kisses, so sweet, so tender, if I am OYS, I bet my heart would be bursting lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sorry not sorry haha.. Will be spamming more soon :lol:

6 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Yup let's follow the rules and not quote pictures/ vid/ gif  guys.. lol

Although i sometimes find it hard to remove them too lol :D

Yes..usually I would edit if the gif or pic still there

45 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Page 200!!! *virtual hug.. everyone!!!!!.:blush:

I guess I have tendency to start new page...:lol:

You are so lucky! I'm so so happy we did it. :wub:

37 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

#200pagesgoals achieved!

congrats to all of us! 

fighting seungyeon lovers! :wub:

spread cotton candy love! :lol:

Yes cotton candy love! Shall we get some cotton candy later then to celebrate? Lol

32 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Yeaaay happy 200 pgs.. just to celebrate!!

Ears ears ears!!!:tongue:

:wub:

Oh wow, they do touch each other's ears a lot. I believe ears is one of the erogenous zones *blush* 

30 minutes ago, Wanda Bagala said:

Yeah !!! 200 page congratulations you wonderful group awesome shippers 

glad to be part of this wonderful thread...

Me too chinggu.

27 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Yay. Let's do that, love the screen caps btw. They both do look like they have something for each other's ears. She kept touching his and he kept touching hers, I think now we should also call them the ear couple:lol:.

On a side note I found it really hot when she was when touched his chest and neck during the kiss. :tongue: and he kept caressing her back. Like wow get a room you two or better leave the room production crew.:lol:

Exactly. It may be a conscious act, but may be unconscious too. Because in the heat of the moment, we never know lol. If they did it purely as an actor (in which I highly doubt because Hwayugi is a first for both of them in doing intimate scenes to this extent), then they must have been one heck of a teacher/instructor. Otherwise, it's because their attraction feeds their actions and they do it because that felt right. Haha now my mind is going to delululand again. Oh my gawd, slap me please lol

3 hours ago, aqualy said:

Yes..usually I would edit if the gif or pic still there

Yes sometimes when i only  try to delete the pic  then all of post  are deleted too  esp with pics from ig and twitter.. lol

but still trying my best though until my index finger become  sore..:lol:

Woah i made the top 201. This thread is on fireeeeee

A5924D9D-56AD-43B8-9412-4076F7DC5A39_zpsAF01A67D-9395-4161-B6E1-7B0EB8AC3075_zps

9 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Yes sometimes when i try to delete the pic only then all of them are deleted esp with pics from ig and twitter.. lol

but still trying my best thought until my index finger become  sore..:lol:

Woah i made the top 201. This thread is on fireeeeee

moving like a lightning speed or in the way cotton candy is made on the machine

congrats @haymochi for making the first post on page 201.

imagine if that craving and 9 months reality show in 2020 starring that charming friend and coolest partner aka bright girl become real.. 

i bet we will be having 2nd or 3rd thread :tongue:

9 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Notice OYS face in this picture she looks so soft and into the kiss it's really hard for the rest of us to.not be delusional if they react like this to each other.:wub:

I agree with you. Those gazes, conveys  :heart: 

Though lock lips kissing but the feels is sweet  :wub:

3 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

I agree with you. Those gazes, conveys  :heart: 

Though lock lips kissing but the feels is sweet  :wub:

Gonna post it again then :tongue:

7684EA16-DC48-4301-A371-53F9D3E4B235_zps

Luckily last time i only made a mistake of posting LSG crazy gif on my insta story... what if i posted these kind of things instead...  i need to dig a hole everytime i meet my students  :ph34r:

Yes the thread is on fire! Keep 'em coming everyone :lol:

Theme for these ones is parallel.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So sweet. Especially loved this moment in episode 19, it just felt so domestic and real. I can just imagine them doing this in real life :wub:

Archived