[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Hahaha..Fingers crossed. Imagine the celebration when we reach 503 page.

BTW can you please remove the gif from your quote since we got a warning about it already? :)

Sorry, but I don't know how? :confused: If anybody will tell  me how to remove the gif, I'll gladly do it...I'm one of those people that is not technology savvy. 

1 hour ago, sewladilike said:

It's been about a month now since Hwayugi came to an end. Shouldn't there be at least one photoshoot or commercial with these two together? It's bad enough that they didn't take Hwayugi Party pictures together (which was really suspicious TBH) but now we can't even get an Advert? Why are the forces keeping them off camera together?! WE NEED ANSWERS!

I know the fact that they are keeping everything under wraps is the most suspicious thing to me. Why are you hiding if there is nothing suspicious-_-

54 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

*Delurking*

Thanks for this. Just going to stare at it forever. :thumbsup::love:

And Congrats guys for page 200. Imagine the speed of the thread if we had gotten BTS. ^_^

No worries. Just don't forget to feed yourself. 

4 minutes ago, richgirl71 said:

Sorry, but I don't know how? :confused: If anybody will tell  me how to remove the gif, I'll gladly do it...I'm one of those people that is not technology savvy. 

Just press "edit" on your post and delete the gif just like you delete the text :)  

12 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I know the fact that they are keeping everything under wraps is the most suspicious thing to me. Why are you hiding if there is nothing suspicious-_-

YES! Like why do you not show any bts of the couple if there's nothing to hide? :D As we have already many times said, there could be two possibilities: either they have bad relationship, or there is something going on between them :rolleyes: First one is impossible, because we can clearly see that they are in good terms with each other and furthermore those romantic scenes wouldn't look so natural if they were in bad relationship ^_^ So the first one is definitely not the case. So what is left? You already know what :D :wub::heart: 

200 Pages...Congrats All!

TOP 13 Hottest K~drama leading ladies

Not sure if anyone's posted. Luv our OYS is starting 2 get more recognition :heart:

I know I'm very late in adding this edit, but if u see it don't forget to comment on the youtube page. Thanks :rolleyes:.

19 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

That's Right... The more they keep the more suspicious they are. There must be something between them B)

9 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

@haymochithose OYS gifs are so adorable I can't.:wub:

Also I was watching a bts of other drama couples and they seemed way too chummy off screen actually I've noticed that for most drama couples in the bts they seem really close to each other but during kiss scene bts they can't even look at each other's eyes. After going back and watching the limited amount bts of our OTP I noticed that they did keep a lot of distance from eachother but they seemed quite comfortable during ep 7 kiss bts when CSW was calling SOG 'nut job' both OYS and LSG were laughing and I felt like there waste much awkwardness or is it just me...:huh: 

@missirinathe GIF of JSM laying her head on SOG's lap, notice LSG's face there it's so soft it makes me wanna die.:bawling: like the purity of that scene is everything and after that he automatically starts to touch her hair, that scene is everything literally:wub: it gives me way too many feels and dare I say it but this scene has an EP too if I'm not mistaken....:Dand we all know what that means:)

Epitome of delusional:lol:

I feel the same way too. LSG's face is just so soft and I would say contented. And once he starts stroking OYS's hair, her expression also becomes softer. At that point, my delulu mind just feels like it's not really acting anymore. They both are comfortable with each other and they don't even need words, just very subtle body movement, gestures and eye contact have meanings only they understand.

*fangirling mode detected*

3 hours ago, iloveknovela said:

* DELURKING*

I am not surprised at all but grinning :tongue: about OYS doing that though I am not her long time fan.   Been telling you that I can see the younger me in her :tongue: 

So Let me tell you guys a little secret :)....  what you are referring to as "cryptic" act is something that we're good at. :blush:   I've been trying to keep silent but so you're not wondering.... that's it.:D

Sending vague message is our specialty :grin:   I remember me and my late hubby doing exactly the same and nobody had a clue what we're talking about and had fun.  Maybe bcoz we're both Cancerian so partners in crime??!? :blush:

** BTW  ***

CLAP CLAP CLAP .... So proud of you guys for hitting 200 pages and still moving too fast!  Virtual HUGSSSS!:)

You're all unstoppable!  are you even resting??? :grin:    I think that goal of reaching 503 pages is doable coz every single day you find something to talk about ... which I find really amazing.   That magnifying eyes you all have... I don't have .... so have to change glasses now for too much back reading.:D   

Have fun Guys and happy shipping!!!:heart:  

**back to lurking***

It's always so insightful to have your thoughts, please delurk more often haha. But you're right, it seems like those cryptic messages are meant for a certain someone who would understand immediately whereas the rest of the world can only speculate. But really grateful for all the hawk eyed shippers we have in this thread. Personally I wouldn't have noticed the bracelet up until it was brought up. Like how did you guys even see that? Lol salute salute (using Han Joo's voice).

And yep, the thread moves so fast.I've just managed to finish backreading. Like @richgirl71 said, this is a 24/7 thread, multi-shifted day-and-night fan- and ship-dom. So proud *tears*

Next aim is 350 pages lol

Speaking of kissing, our favourite topic :tongue: ....

Seems it's also someone else's favorite topic :wink:   : 

Apparantly SungJae talked to Se Hyeong about the Hwayugi kisses on MITH ep12. !:

Since this ep of MITH was shot after ep 18&19 of Hwayugi was shot they must've seen all the hotness from ep 15 (& maybe also 18&19 had already aired?) by then haha

Can someone CONFIRM if this REALLY happened in the ep of MITH?

Apparantly they didn't eng sub just THAT part of the ep, SUSPICIOUS, right?

And SJ and SH do look like they are gossiping about Seunggi in the above IG clip lol just look at their faces, their faces are PRICELESS XD !

Just now, haymochi said:

I haven't tried yet

but saw some Chinese fans wearing the GGG ring and her necklace already...^_^

I really wanted the GGG ring. I don't wear rings that much but the design just speaks to me. Lol. Just like the interlocking bracelet.

Or is it because OYS is wearing it?

*go hide in a corner moaning the fate of poor moneyless student life*

5 minutes ago, missirina said:

I really wanted the GGG ring. I don't wear rings that much but the design just speaks to me. Lol. Just like the interlocking bracelet.

Or is it because OYS is wearing it?

*go hide in a corner moaning the fate of poor moneyless student life*

Yes, I also want that ring, but it's so expensive :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Archived