[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

38 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

watch your hand, monkey :tongue::tongue::tongue:

26 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

Oh wait, and did OYS tiptoed for that hug? :D Seems like her body automatically reached LSG’s too.. their hug scene is so in sync..:wub:

That hand even push JSM body to SOG body so there is no space between them, and SOG really hold JSM tight.

Well i think OYS did tiptoed and LSG hand really 'help' to make this hug look so tight lol

6 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Lots of hints are being given by the OTP. LSG is talking seriously about marriage and settling down in MITH and OYS is being  crazy cute with connections to SOG and Hwayugi.

Dear TVN(maybe the OTP too) and Production house, you tried hard but failed to keep us from shipping the couple. :tongue: We got suspicious and found the answer to their attraction anyway.

Lol, they totally fail haha but they succeed to make us disappointed because there were no proper bts of the kiss scene

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I haven't visited that thread for awhile. :crazy: I was too busy reading all of your comments here. :D:D any news about Hwayugi? Dvd or something else?

Since this thread moved, I didn't bother about the ending of Hwayugi (moving to fav scenes analysis phase) :D And, I was so busy to catch up all your cmts here. Now, I'm very excited waiting for the end of LSG-OYS in real life. I really would like to see them together early one again to know how would they react to each other after filming Hwayugi :heart:

So, I actively voted for them in "The best Kdrama couple 2018"
Link: https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

The vote based on IP, not user. So, I used all my equipments to vote. I also intend to ask my friends and colleagues for help but I'm afraid of being deride like a crazy one (In fact, I was crazy because of our couple so much). I was even stealthy to watch your vids here, what would they think if they caught me watching those hot scenes like that :bawling:

Recent time, my main job is to:
1. Wake up, take my phone and vote.
2. Go to office, turn on my computer and vote.
3. After finishing work, back home, turn on my laptop and vote

I voted for uri couple 30 times/day :D

3 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

Since this thread moved, I didn't bother about the ending of Hwayugi (moving to fav scenes analysis phase :D).  And, I was so busy to catch up all your cmts here. Now, I'm very excited waiting for the end of LSG-OYS in real life. I really would like to see them together early one again to know how would they react to each other after Hwayugi :heart:

The vote based on IP, not user. So, I used all my equipments to vote. I also intend to ask my friends and colleagues for help but I'm afraid of being deride like a crazy one (although I was crazy because of our couple so much). I was even stealthy to watch your vids here, what would they think if they caught me watching those hot scenes like that :bawling:

I voted for ur coulpe 30 times/day :D

Keep voting guys.:D They're leading category 1. I just realized that category 1 got the most votes. And it's nice to know that our couple leads the poll :D:D

44 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

Oh wait, and did OYS tiptoed for that hug? :D Seems like her body automatically reached LSG’s too.. their hug scene is so in sync..:wub:

I noticed this too! She actually reaches up and put her head on LSG's shoulder (in hugging, one do that to press your body fully against your partner) which is breaking her character as JSM at that point because her next words are "Do you think this is enough?" In that context, she should have just stayed still when SOG hugged her but she didn't. 

It's also another evidence of heart over body/mind I guess, this time on OYS's part :wub:

Sorry if I'm being delulu haha

6 hours ago, annie1234 said:

This is my favourite hug too, aside from the backhug when JSM was jealous of SOG saying Summer Fairy was beautiful. The way LSG presses his head against OYS so affectionately will always make me swoon. In this one above, the hug just seems so natural. One puts her head on the others shoulder and the other one pulled her close with his hand on her back. And he never stops caressing her hair :wub:

4 minutes ago, missirina said:

This is my favourite hug too, aside from the backhug when JSM was jealous of SOG saying Summer Fairy was beautiful. The way LSG presses his head against OYS so affectionately will always make me swoon. In this one above, the hug just seems so natural. One puts her head on the others shoulder and the other one pulled her close with his hand on her back. And he never stops caressing her hair :wub:

This is LAAAAF , people.....*insert MW tone..

23 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Keep voting guys.:D They're leading category 1. I just realized that category 1 got the most votes. And it's nice to know that our couple leads the poll :D:D

Agree with you. But that's only the round 1, although LSG-OYS were leading the vote among 16 pairs. Competitors will be very strong in round 2 and 3 (16:4:1). So, need more support. Please :bawling:

9 hours ago, aqualy said:

Yes..n even better because she found " cotton candy " in there..:D

And maybe that's her reason she accepted to be the endorser :blush:. Isn't OYS giving us another clue or something to think about? I'm really getting crazy everyday because of these two... coolest partner and charming friend. :D

24 minutes ago, missirina said:

There is another hug the one outside the elevator hug. That one gave me lots of feels

6 minutes ago, richgirl71 said:

And maybe that's her reason she accepted to be the endorser :blush:. Isn't OYS giving us another clue or something to think about? I'm really getting crazy everyday because of these two... coolest partner and charming friend. :D

Who knows...haha

2 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

There is another hug the one outside the elevator hug. That one gave me lots of feels

Right...i remember that hug. His face ...aaaww

1 minute ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Oh yes, how could I forget the elevator hug! When JSM just wrapped her arms around SOG - swoon.

:heart:

23 minutes ago, aqualy said:

This is LAAAAF , people.....*insert MW tone..

It's so fitting to call them Love Love Couple. Everything they do screams attraction and affection to me. Or maybe I'm being delulu, but with so many people seeing the same, maybe it's true? :lol:

Just now, missirina said:

Oh yes, how could I forget the elevator hug! When JSM just wrapped her arms around SOG - swoon.

:heart:

It's so fitting to call them Love Love Couple. Everything they do screams attraction and affection to me. Or maybe I'm being delulu, but with so many people seeing the same, maybe it's true? :lol:

Precisely...♡

23 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

Agree with you. But that's only the round 1, although LSG-OYS were leading the vote among 16 pairs. Competitors will be very strong in round 2 and 3 (16:4:1). So, need more support. Please :bawling:

Yes..we need more support..will get some more friends to vote..

8 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I think you are right she could have taken the pictures on her phone and sent it to him.

Yesterday were hoping they would give us more materials to analyse and voila, OYS posts about baby products with a cotton candy captions....-_-

Is OYS excited for us also to reach our goal? Making it to 200 in no time at all... well she got us something to talk about. Now I think she's really is a silent lurker in their own ship. Ha ha :D 

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

giphy.gif

Almost Kdrama I had seen, hardly to see such a tight hug like that. Actors usually try to stand so far that their body not to touch each other. But no! OYS tried lifting her legs to put chin on LSG's shoulder. And, LSG pulled his hand on her back tightly. Omo. What a sweet hug more than real life. Love it :heart:

6 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

Almost Kdrama I had seen, hardly to see such a tight hug like that. Actors usually try to stand so far that their body not to touch each other. But no! OYS tried lifting her legs to put chin on LSG's shoulder. And, LSG pulled his hand on her back tightly. Omo. What a sweet hug more than real life. Love it :heart:

Exactly! I mean, actors will do their best to convey the feelings in that situation. But usually in kdrama, you're right they won't be doing full body hugging like that. Some even look a bit stiff. But these two, they just move so naturally together. Beautiful. That's all I can say.

ps: where to find love like this :bawling: I want a SOG for myself!

1 hour ago, lala2018 said:

Since this thread moved, I didn't bother about the ending of Hwayugi (moving to fav scenes analysis phase) :D And, I was so busy to catch up all your cmts here. Now, I'm very excited waiting for the end of LSG-OYS in real life. I really would like to see them together early one again to know how would they react to each other after filming Hwayugi :heart:

The vote based on IP, not user. So, I used all my equipments to vote. I also intend to ask my friends and colleagues for help but I'm afraid of being deride like a crazy one (In fact, I was crazy because of our couple so much). I was even stealthy to watch your vids here, what would they think if they caught me watching those hot scenes like that :bawling:

I voted for uri couple 30 times/day :D

Now THAT is dedication my friend! So amazed. I didn't know it was by IP. Okay, will definitely do that then. But yeah, we are leading but the next rounds are going to be tight. We are at 8.9k now and the closest in the other group is LeeJoonGi-MoonChaeWon if I'm not mistaken at 6.8k.

40 minutes ago, richgirl71 said:

Is OYS excited for us also to reach our goal? Making it to 200 in no time at all... well she got us something to talk about. Now I think she's really is a silent lurker in their own ship. Ha ha :D 

N she keep calling that charming friend to translate some of words she doesn't understand...n swoon over us *imagination is free..LOL

Archived