[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

Really ? He wrote it himself ? Did he give any sort of introduction about who/what inspired it and made him think like that ? Could this be another hint !!! 

His teacher asked them to come up with lyrics using stars as the key word.

As to who inspired him to write it, only he himself would know :tongue:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Thanks for coming to assure me you're alive :lol: I was starting to think I was the only one. 

Love the parallels. Thanks for putting them in gif form so we could see them exactly.  

Did LSG write this poem himself for MITH ? If yes, then I'll join you in delululand with my suspicions being it really is for OYS. The wording certainly fits, even if he is just referring to the scenes they filmed. It is also something I assume LSG would want to secretly say to OYS. Maybe like when he was talking to the tree ? And when asking the book about when he will kiss next ? :D:lol:

Yes he came up with it himself so join me in delulu land :lol: 

4 hours ago, muishami said:

Omg!!! So good @kopikosong 

I actually had in mind to make something like that, but you made it first.

Namsan Tower brought some memories :rolleyes:

Yes he wrote it himself :)

You need to make a version of your own too!! Flood this thread with more oh gong love!! :wub: No one will complain about an overdose of oh gong love right?? 

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Yes he came up with it himself so join me in delulu land :lol: 

You need to make a version of your own too!! Flood this thread with more oh gong love!! :wub: No one will complain about an overdose of oh gong love right?? 

Will absolutely never complain. We need more of Oh Gong's love for his coolest partner in this thread to make it alive again ! Lots of love of OTP should fill this thread as much as possible so no complaints @muishami

Also @kopikosong I am definitely joining you in delululand. I can't help but definitely wonder if it is indeed about OYS. After all, stars were a significant theme in the OTP's relationship and one of LSG's favorite scenes had stargazing from the penthouse windows as an aftermath :tongue: It is natural for him to associate stars with his coolest partner. He also says in his poem 'I miss you/I want to see you.' I'm sure they have busy schedules so he would miss her and want to see her because of that, right ? ^_^

Busan International Motor Show 2016

eDMyd4n.jpg

Busan International Motor Show 2018

6EGrWB4.jpg

Same event (Different year), same month (June), same place (Busan) and same... guy? :lol::D

(Just for fun again, lol :tongue:)

Time to go for a car cruise :wub:

TbbNBc6.gif

19 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Also @kopikosong I am definitely joining you in delululand. I can't help but definitely wonder if it is indeed about OYS. After all, stars were a significant theme in the OTP's relationship and one of LSG's favorite scenes had stargazing from the penthouse windows as an aftermath :tongue: It is natural for him to associate stars with his coolest partner. He also says in his poem 'I miss you/I want to see you.' I'm sure they have busy schedules so he would miss her and want to see her because of that, right ? ^_^

Of course he misses her. Of the projects he has been working on since military service ended, most of them are based off bromance. The last human that triggered his love sickness was definitely not any of the masters in MITH hahaha (or could he be telling us that he love and misses the honey powder in... okay nevermind. Honey powder, you better wait for seung gi ok, he is definitely writing those words for you.)

28 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I haven't seen you here in ages @muishami. @iffahmm and @kopikosong you are girls are doing an amazing job in keeping the thread alive.

YOU!! I MISS YOU COME BACK.

wtPyQJr.png

By the way, Seung Gi and Yeon Seo both thanked their fans on SNS in the same week. Seung Gi's debut anniversary was 2 days ago and Yeon Seo's 2 days away. Nice to see that both of them have finally updated and doing well :wub: Weather in Korea must be relatively warm right now since both of them are wearing t-shirts. Shippers, let's rename ourselves as 'fans' this summer to help them beat the summer heat okay! 

@kopikosong Hope you don't mind that I used the same photos, lol.

Taking delulu-ism further with photos in celebration of their debut anniversary in the same month :wub:

5F901HQ.gif

KITnYh6.gif

iW7wX0N.png

Their fans uploaded photos they took respectively with them today. I was tempted to combine those too, but delulu-ism to the extent of comparing everything is beyond me, so... :tongue:

21 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Happy 14th anniversary to LSG and isn't it OYS birthday soon or has that passed as well and I'm late to the party as usual.

OYS' birthday is 22nd June. It's very soon. And so is her debut anniversary :wub:

21 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Of course he misses her. Of the projects he has been working on since military service ended, most of them are based off bromance. The last human that triggered his love sickness was definitely not any of the masters in MITH hahaha (or could he be telling us that he love and misses the honey powder in... okay nevermind. Honey powder, you better wait for seung gi ok, he is definitely writing those words for you.)

Wait what reference is this ? I don't get the Honey powder reference :blink:

Mercedes Benz CF  :wub:

CR: See post

8 hours ago, iffahmm said:

OYS' birthday is 22nd June. It's very soon. And so is her debut anniversary :wub:

The honey powder is the powder which the first teacher in MITH fed them.

I suppose @kopikosong means it's not possible (okay, very highly impossible, lol) that LSG wrote the lyrics in remembrance of the honey powder :lol:

On a different note, these stickers look cute :D

CR: See post

9 hours ago, iffahmm said:

5 hours ago, digi223 said:

The honey powder is the powder which the first teacher in MITH fed them.

I suppose @kopikosong means it's not possible (okay, very highly impossible, lol) that LSG wrote the lyrics in remembrance of the honey powder :lol:

tJWJ8ID.gif

g7BqVpc.gif

73yaLlo.gif

6 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

@kopikosong well since you miss me so much I'll try to be more active now. 

Man how I wish we had some news from our OTP. :wacko: 

I'm a really bad person I still haven't finished writing my last chapter. I should just find a corner and die it'll be better everyone. :(

We still won't be getting the last chapter then so dont you dare ! Also if procrastinating was worthy of death, I'd have died a million times over since I was born so no worries about the delay. 

Also @kopikosong thanks for showing me the gif so I understand now. :D

Happy sunday everyone!

No pun intended.. Just for fun.. for those who imitated by vid in IG, I'd say, thank you for imitating my vid.. as an old saying goes: 

'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery definition: To imitate someone is to pay the person a genuine compliment — often an unintended compliment.

Thanks YourHighness!

Can also be viewed in : http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19ryya1a0t.html 

Archived