KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Anyone ever read that interview where they interviewed the younger half of kat-tun and the older half of kat-tun seperately, it's hilarious, kame, junno, & koki, are talking about how in the older half only Ueda could hold a normal job...lol...the older half where just being bakas...^^

I have it some where on my comp, I think...if anyone wants it I'll post it...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Amiia ... it's too late to drop Kindaichi? Now that it's done and being edited by Ayumi? lol I'm so slow, gomenapai!!!!! But, guah, WAY too much Korean in the past three days. :mellow: I think I'll stick to finishing Anego unless Gokusen2 is more interesting than I'm thinking it'll be? LOL but, rearry, no more Korean .. ><

Dude .... those Asians are FAST when it comes to releasing subs. oO It's like .. a few days after the show is released, and there are already Korean and Chinese subs. Craaazy .....

Guest DivineX

LOL Amiia ... it's too late to drop Kindaichi? Now that it's done and being edited by Ayumi? lol I'm so slow, gomenapai!!!!! But, guah, WAY too much Korean in the past three days. :mellow: I think I'll stick to finishing Anego unless Gokusen2 is more interesting than I'm thinking it'll be? LOL but, rearry, no more Korean .. ><

Dude .... those Asians are FAST when it comes to releasing subs. oO It's like .. a few days after the show is released, and there are already Korean and Chinese subs. Craaazy .....

haha.. yah, they're really fast when it comes to subbing, not that i mind. Kindaichi with chinese subs was out the day after it aired. :lol:

good good ~ then i can get to watch all the shows asap.. hee :D

First IM NOT DARA!

It's me Rabs! :lol: Im using her account!

Because im late to register here in soompi again they don't accept hotmails etc anymore!!Damn! <_<

This stupid computer of mine sucks!Because i can view soompi on schedule!Now i have to find another email they will accept so i can have my own account again!!!

Just visiting this thread saying Hi to everyone! :D

Rabs (Junno's Legit Wife! ;) )

Does anybody have the Shounen Club June 19, 05 episode!? My god I've been requesting for it for so loong and rude people nick it off before I get to download it for myself. BLAH.

akanishido: that's so cute!! ^^ and thank you for the link!

Guest akanishikido

^come join us at PBF XDD ;askdfjas;ldfjk and after 30 posts you can get access to the mult. section, and a ton of awesome ppl there upld a bunch of pb goodies XDDD

eh? where do you request for them?? lol if its ysi link, i make sure the person who requested it gets it first!! then i post it up in the fufilled section lol....

as;djflkas;df LMAO RABS!!!!!!!!! XDDDD haha i guess i'm a lucky one XDD hahaha find a way!!!!!!! lmao lmao...

oh yea vic!! did you ever find the full version of that 3 second kame unzipping pants / shaking hip thing? ROFLMAO.. as in his full ero dance? lol you prob. did.. lmao.. posted in pbf.. by .. one of your kame followers.. lmao i'm going through the folder w/ EVERYTHING in it.. lmao.. an dim going to delete this.. roflmao.. but im uplding it for you just in case.... lmao

but its not the WHOLE fancam of the con T_T

^come join us at PBF XDD ;askdfjas;ldfjk and after 30 posts you can get access to the mult. section, and a ton of awesome ppl there upld a bunch of pb goodies XDDD

eh? where do you request for them?? lol if its ysi link, i make sure the person who requested it gets it first!! then i post it up in the fufilled section lol....

as;djflkas;df LMAO RABS!!!!!!!!! XDDDD haha i guess i'm a lucky one XDD hahaha find a way!!!!!!! lmao lmao...

oh yea vic!! did you ever find the full version of that 3 second kame unzipping pants / shaking hip thing? ROFLMAO.. as in his full ero dance? lol you prob. did.. lmao.. posted in pbf.. by .. one of your kame followers.. lmao i'm going through the folder w/ EVERYTHING in it.. lmao.. an dim going to delete this.. roflmao.. but im uplding it for you just in case.... lmao

but its not the WHOLE fancam of the con T_T

^Oi cool! Where's PBF, by the way? Yea I better join there! XD

I requested for them in Livejournal, and yep it was a YSI link. They should do that, giving the links first to the one who requested. Rar. K I'll head off to PBF what's teh linky? :D

Guest jinjin<3

I just started liking Kat-tun a few weeks ago so I dunno much about them. Can anyone tell me how their personalities are like? I read on a site that Kame and Jin are the most popular? So far, I like Jin the most. I think he has a really cute and sweet smile. It seems like Kame is the lead singer of Kat-tun but I like Jin's voice better cause it's really soft.

^actually kame and jin both act as main vocals

and jin does have better voice than kame

hmm their personalities...

kame- leader-ish, sometimes baka-ish...but most of the time he acts the normalest (is there a word like this?)

jin- baka, definitely acts VERY baka-ish...but he's into the emotionless phase nowadays

junno- likes to tell cheesy jokes, dances well, works hard

koki- SO CUTE!!! the cutest personality!!!!

ueda- very funny i must say... but 90% of the time he's in his own lil world lol

maru- i personally think he's the nicest guy out of the six... he and koki are just *love love love*

hm....kat-tun lovers!! add more!

by the way Amiia,

i think nobuta comes out on the 15th

and Kelly,

lol i remember that interview!!!

it seems like the older half actually act more like the younger ones!!!!

i wanna find that too!

Guest zingsharon

hi... im a new fan of kat-tun

can i ask u all some questions??

is kame in a new drama with the leader of news in this month?

erm... i had downloaded an episode of kindaichi, a story about vampire

is there only this episode?

thanks for answering my question~^^

Guest julia007

hi... im a new fan of kat-tun

can i ask u all some questions??

is kame in a new drama with the leader of news in this month?

erm... i had downloaded an episode of kindaichi, a story about vampire

is there only this episode?

thanks for answering my question~^^

hey welcome!

ya he's in a new drama with yamapi where they play high sch students(i think) and try to help a gal who was bullied in sch. i read so much bout this drama but havent got the chance to see it so thats about all i know :lol:

kindaichi is another one where i read so much but still never got to see it. think it's suppose to b a special prog or smthing but not sure bout the duration of the show :P

hahaha i know what u thinkin : damn! this gal dun really know much n she still wants to reply me!

btw where did u dwnload the episode from? pray tell!

Kindaichi can be DLed RAW via BT on d-addicts, and it's a one episode special.

Hey, hey, make sure to check out "ANEGO", too! Jin has no new drama this season (:angry:), so I have to promote his last one like mad. LOL. He's REALLY REALLY cute in Anego ... aww that SLP. :D English subs are out till episode 04, if you need them, and 05 will be out soon. Seriously. Soon. LOL.

Hmmm this feels like such a promotional thread ...... shrug? ;)

^Kanji are you guys done with kindaichi's subs?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????

but anyway....nobuta's out tomorrow....

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived