KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL that's sorta funny. FIghting over a girl. They can't date anyway, neh?

ethereal, that second pic of Jin you posted is frickin HOT. GUAH~!

Guest akanishikido

ho ho ho ethereal's a fellow jin fan? <3333333333 ;asldkfja;sldkjfa YAY!!!!!!!!!

lmao and ANNA.. lmao.. junno produced that? LMAO does that mean he took the pic? LOL!!!!!!

lkasfd;alskfa;sfja;sfd anyways.............

yea the fight is over the doggie PIN? LMAO.... jin bought it w/ kame.. but his mom named it yamaP+jIN...= PIN.. LMAO LMAO??

eh not sure.. but yea.. its old news.. lmao.. who knows why they're soo blah right now T_T.. aiya.. i wish their old days would come back soon T_T

Guest katika

Yeah, I didn't submit these to the pbf site, because I already shared them outside the forum, so I might as well repost these...my icons/banners of kame~

banners:

kban14mj.jpg

kbanner19fg.jpg

kbaner2wb.jpg

kbanner23er.jpg

kbv10xf.jpg

icons:

kicon213lq.jpgkjcon5qh.jpgkicon22sx.jpgkicon5cg.jpgksmart1lb.jpgkcon25td.gifbreakout1vx.gifkwash5rc.gifkcon2pp.jpgkapprove8ks.gif

sets:

kmilkb2wt.jpgkmilk6dw.jpg

kjun2pv.gifjkcon9yu.jpg

Jin

jinavi5ck.gifjinavi9pg.jpgjcon219an.gifjicon43bg.gifjicon39yv.gifjicon26ot.gifjcon9qm.gifjinicon1oi.gifnaughtyjin2ka.jpg

More click here

The icons/banners are in the library....

Ahhh, I hate soompi's picture limit thingy...

Be sure to credit the artists, though I personally don't mind, because it's hard to remember after a while, who did what...just as long as no one jacks my stuff...

Though I don't think anyone would want to do that...

Guest katika

Yay~! My clubbox is alive again~!! Now I can leech again and other people can leech from me~ :P

Kat-tun lovin' right in my sig~ ;)

ho ho ho ethereal's a fellow jin fan? <3333333333 ;asldkfja;sldkjfa YAY!!!!!!!!!

lmao and ANNA.. lmao.. junno produced that? LMAO does that mean he took the pic? LOL!!!!!!

lkasfd;alskfa;sfja;sfd anyways.............

yea the fight is over the doggie PIN? LMAO.... jin bought it w/ kame.. but his mom named it yamaP+jIN...= PIN.. LMAO LMAO??

eh not sure.. but yea.. its old news.. lmao.. who knows why they're soo blah right now T_T.. aiya.. i wish their old days would come back soon T_T

Pahaha well ... how could anyone resist that sort of shot of Jin?

Dude ... so that doggie story is legit? Cause that's even funnier than fighting over a girl ... hahahaaha. Akame are/were cute, but JinxPi are funny, in my opinion. Just ... don't hate each other, Akame! Sometimes the tension between them is so thick you could bite it. <_<

Guest akanishikido

^lol yea i think it might be legit.. LMAO LMAO.. and it is hilarious.. b/c instead of a girl.. its a furry little black toy poodle.. ;alsdfja LMAO LMAO LMAO

anyways ;aslkjfa;sdlkjfa YEA... akame.. eh... i dont know... lol i think jinpi look like they're having more fun when they're together XDDD ;alsjkfasdlk;jf toooooooo cute... summary behind the stages ;alsdjkfa;sldkfj a;sdlkjf a;sldjfka;sdlkjfasdl;kfj ;alksj AIYA!!!!!!!

KAWAII~~~~~!!! lmao and then poor tired jin in that MR. X... lmao comparing him between those animals.. LMAO LMAO.. a;sldjfaslkfj; XDDD

Guest Mademoisella

AWW MAN I REMEMBER THIS THREAD WAS SOOOO HUGEEEE.. I DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT ALL OF IT..

GOO KAT-TUN <333333333333333

is it just me?? or is Junno REALLY tall? how tall IS he right now??? he looks like mocomichi's height or maybe Akame are just too short... o-o

kattunwu05110078ek0qu.th.jpg

i love this issue of Winkup.. Kame looks SUPER SUPER SUPER UBBER HOOOT!!!<3333

KAT-TUN IS ALL MIGHTY VERY UBER OMG-DLY HOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333333333

Guest akanishikido

^ LOL no.. he only looks tall w/ kattun..

a;sdlfjk HE"S FAR FROM MOCOMICHI's height XDDDDD lol this pic is not accurate.. b/c ueda's not taller than jin XDDD

LMAO... anyways... AL:KJFSD:LKJF AHHH I WISH KINOKUNIYA WOULD ALREADY HAVE TEH NOV. ISSUE T_T

kj;asdkfjas;dfj a;sldfkj asdf

^I KNOW!! I WANT THOSE MAGS!!! And what Mr. X????? I'd like to see that ...

Ueda's shorter than Jin? And, oh man, Mocomichi's so tall!!!!!! Whenever Kame would stand next to Mocomichi in Gokusen2, he'd look SO tiny .. hahaha.

Y'know .. I hate height manipulation in photos .... just arrange them according to their real heights!

KAT-TUN is a cute boy group. I like some of their songs. I like how they sing it's so cute and funny.

Yea I know they're so obsessed with the English language I don't think they even understand what they're singing...not that it actually makes any sense!! :D But I still wuv them so everything's cool.

O.O wait wrong thread honey you should post in the arashi thread and the guy whos gonna play Doumoji will be Matsumoto Jun ^_^

how many KATTUN concert in DVD? there is 2 ^_^ but they have 3 concerts all in all am i correct vicky?

the 2003, 2004 and 2005 Looking Con ^_^

ah thank you for the info.

I thought one of the Kat-tun guy is in the F4... but i read the post wrong.. it was jus the hairdo... hahaha...

Archived