KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Some more old HQ scans ... man, I need my scanner. I have more cute Kame. >O

20050917 TV Guide

20050917tvguide10wq.th.jpg 20050917tvguide22ru.th.jpgv 20050917tvguide31rz.th.jpg 20050917tvguide43tu.th.jpg 20050917tvguide53zp.th.jpg 20050917tvguide62ey.th.jpg 20050917tvguide70tu.th.jpg 20050917tvguide81bq.th.jpg 20050917tvguide96bj.th.jpg

200509 Duet

200509duet010qr.th.jpg 200509duet022kf.th.jpg

200510 Myojo -- Kame

kame200510myojo041up.th.jpg kame200510myojo054bq.th.jpg

Anego Episode 02

jinanego02014bh.th.jpg jinanego02029sv.th.jpg

Anego Episode 04 (Have no idea wehre 03 went ...)

akanishianego044tz.th.jpg

credit:me/pbf/soompi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I AM ON AWAY

I dont particularly like their music (but i like it when they richard simmons dance hahah) and none of them are that great looking individually but, as a group, they're pretty cuute. I like kame and jin ahhaha. =)

Guest WitchGoddess

yay! the Kat-tun thread is back.

I just heard news about Kame acting in Kindaichi shonen no Jikenbo and I'm downloading it now from d-addicts. I was wondering if anyone could be kind enough to tell me if there are any Korean subs or English subs avilable or are in the process of making?

Guest Shiget^

yay! the Kat-tun thread is back.

I just heard news about Kame acting in Kindaichi shonen no Jikenbo and I'm downloading it now from d-addicts. I was wondering if anyone could be kind enough to tell me if there are any Korean subs or English subs avilable or are in the process of making?

Abaka is in the process of subbing it now, Kanji is also subbing it in soft subs only ^_^

watch kindaichi its really good ive already seen it ^_^

please watch No buta the new dorama of Kame and Yamapi (NEWS) ^_^ coming out on Oct 15!

Guest akanishikido

Princesse, can you use clubbox? lol i can upld it for you, or if you can use BT, its up at daddicts.. and ANNA (KANJI) is ;alksjdf;aksjfd DOING AWESOME SUBS <33 a;lskjfa ahhhh i love you love you anna XDDD

anyways.. LOL

WINKUP oct. scans:

cred: me+PBF

winkup20051000443oz.th.jpgwinkup20051000452ng.th.jpgwinkup20051000772em.th.jpgwinkup20051000786ys.th.jpgwinkup20051000799cy.th.jpgwinkup20051000808rd.th.jpg

Pinup

winkup20051000603kr.th.jpgwinkup20051000617rk.th.jpgwinkup20051000811ev.th.jpg

^YSI: PSed it together

cont:

AIYA MOGITATE <333

winkup20051000621kt.th.jpgwinkup20051000638bh.th.jpg

Guest WitchGoddess

Abaka is in the process of subbing it now, Kanji is also subbing it in soft subs only ^_^

watch kindaichi its really good ive already seen it ^_^

please watch No buta the new dorama of Kame and Yamapi (NEWS) ^_^ coming out on Oct 15!

thank you for the info :D

Yea I can't wait till Kame's new dorama is coming out! B)

Really looking forward to it.

Does anyone know what its about? I've gone to Jdorama.com but they don't really say anything about the plot. :unsure:

^it's basically about kame and yamapi (rumors saying that yamapi doesnt have a major role in nobuta as he appears to be cuz his title says "guest starring") being the popular guys of the school and how they helped a bullied transfer female student become a popular girl too... and i think there's romantic development b/w the girl and kame but im not sure

anywayyyy~~~ looking forward to it cuz kame seem super genki & i cant wait to see him in F4 hairdo (... not really)

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

ahhh oh my goodness junno/jin look so sexy!!!! heck, they all look sexy!!!! ;) ;) *drools*

Guest Shiget^

in F4? who's in F4??

All i know is one of the Arashi guy is in F4, playing the main character...

can someone tell me how many KAT-TUN concert is there?? and what year it is as well pls?? thanks.

O.O wait wrong thread honey you should post in the arashi thread and the guy whos gonna play Doumoji will be Matsumoto Jun ^_^

how many KATTUN concert in DVD? there is 2 ^_^ but they have 3 concerts all in all am i correct vicky?

the 2003, 2004 and 2005 Looking Con ^_^

Guest WitchGoddess

^it's basically about kame and yamapi (rumors saying that yamapi doesnt have a major role in nobuta as he appears to be cuz his title says "guest starring") being the popular guys of the school and how they helped a bullied transfer female student become a popular girl too... and i think there's romantic development b/w the girl and kame but im not sure

anywayyyy~~~ looking forward to it cuz kame seem super genki & i cant wait to see him in F4 hairdo (... not really)

ahh the plot sounds so cute. lol can't wait. haha Kame with the F4 hairdo.

I remember when I first looked at F4's hairdo this was my expression---> :huh:

especially Dao Ming Si. :mellow:

Mastumoto Jun is playing Doumoji?! Completely random but I love that guy from Gokusen 1 and kimi wa petto.

Guest ethereal

Hahah KAT-TUN is love. <3

Just wondering though, has anyone else read/heard about the 'fight' between Jin and Kame? There's a rumour going around that they've had some sort of argument and they're not really talking and apparently it centres around both their friendships with Yamapi. (Jin and Yamapi are best friends, yet Kame and Jin are also best friends) ... meh - who knows.

Anyone else heard though? If this is old news and has already been confirmed/denied then meh - my bad. o_O;

Anyway. I don't like to play favourites but - AH, screw it.... XD

JINISMINE.jpg

wink0408_2.jpg

jinsexy01.jpg

myojo1104-jin.jpg

Jin0024.jpg

jin_space.jpg

Ok, so I'm a massive pervert. From here on, his clothed. XD

njk.jpg

topstage0904_jin.jpg

vj.jpg

2005121204820.jpg

Continued...

a2ksja20196wa.jpg

bidanjin1.jpg

du4.jpg

Jin_0201.jpg

untitledlm.jpg

bidanjin4.jpg

Jin0013.jpg

Jin0010.jpg

Jin0024.jpg

Guest katika

Err...I've heard that they fought over a girl, but that's been said to be false...

I really wish they'd be close again, they seem really distant recently...T___T...Akame where are you~?!

Archived