KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

I MUST REALLY DL THAT EPISODE!!! They just look smexy in uniform for some odd reason. *drools*

Amiia: LoL I MADE IT!! XDXD It's 50. Thank j00 thank j00! :D PS Sorry I dunno how to get rid of your school's firewall thingy. What a pain that is. XS

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^lol Kanji!!!!

that's the name of the project group formed by kame and yamapi!!!!

OH LOL MY BAD! hahahahaha. I'm brilliant. --;

Yep yep .. Kamepi look hot in uniforms. Just like in Gokusen 2 w/ Kame's oh-so-sexy hair and I'm-too-cool-for-you expression. And Bakajin and his bakaness. heheheheheh.

T_T I scanned so much Kame today .. and LOST THEM ALL! >< Guah ... gotta go rescan ...

I like their outfits in those scans, DivineX~ :P

And yes, Kame is hot~

I noticed that some of the JEs are wearing white remind bands on their wrist like the one Jin has on...Kame, Yamapi....humm...

^What exactly are those bands?

;j;skjf;sk;df; Jin's got the sexiest hands known to man. And the mole by his eye! Thanks DivineX! :D

I love Juuno's outfit. (:

hihihi!!! i love kat-tun so musc especially akame!!! they aro so kawaii... want to ask if someone has the mp3 or the video of akanishi jin singing his rendition of hitoribocchi no haburashi (original song of Nagase Tomoya "Yuichiro Sakuraba" from Mukosono)... if anyone has it... can you upload it.... pleasseeee.... i'm dying to hear/see it... please.... thanks!^_^

Ooh I want one of those wrist bands ... lol. Well ... one that's about something I care about. (:

Jin, Kame, and Pi all have long eyelashes -- didn't notice that till now. ^^V

Thanks for the caps, DivineX!

thanx for the caps DivineX!!!

i was so damn excited when i was watching that pv...too hot im telling you!!

and the magazine scans....

O.M.G ........... KAME IS TO DIE FOR IN THIS ISSUE....as always!!!!!!!!!!

man i only have lil time to keep up with KAT-TUN these days...that's so sad

jho

WORD!!!

it's such a different drama!!!!

Kame's character in nobuta is so mysterious and cool !!!!

i cant wait to watch ep.2!!1

kame + casual clothes = DIE!!!

jho

WORD!!!

it's such a different drama!!!!

Kame's character in nobuta is so mysterious and cool !!!!

i cant wait to watch ep.2!!1

kame + casual clothes = DIE!!!

i just saw episode 2 yesterday~~ SO GOOD!! they look hot when theyre in the streets. that nobuta girl is soo lucky, kame holds her hand in that entire scene *cries* the PV for Seishun Amigo is pretty smexayy too.

& yeahh.. omgoshomgosh i love your banner.. he looks SO SEXY DANCING LIKE THAT lolll xDD

Archived