KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Ueda's shorter than Jin? And, oh man, Mocomichi's so tall!!!!!! Whenever Kame would stand next to Mocomichi in Gokusen2, he'd look SO tiny .. hahaha.

lol kame-chan's always tiny regardless of who he stands next to...

like in all the nobuta pics...he looks super tiny compare to even yamapi LOLL

but i like him as the way he is <33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ohhhhhhh that kame pic <3333333333333

hm bakanishi loooks pretty good on that cover pic

and junno is so sweet looking hehe

but ahhhhhhhh!!!! all those wonderful ava/sigs!!!!!!!

i hate your artistic brain cells!!!!!

oooooooooooooooo cuteness!! does anyone know how old they are?

yuppp.

Kazuya Kamenashi - 19 yrs old

Jin Akanishi - 21 yrs old

Junnosuke Taguchi - 19 yrs old

Koki Tanaka - 19 yrs old

Tatsuya Ueda - 22 yrs old

Yuichi Nakamaru - 22 yrs old

Guest lhsbndfrk89

Dang, I didn't know that they were that old!!

ebdn3a.jpg

AW~ How adorable!!! Ueda is like, "Omg, what a freak"

ebdn5d.jpg

OMFG!! JIN!!! Koki looks like he is gonna eat Jin or something.

ebdn5j.jpg

I dunno why, but they look "similar". Look @ Junno's hand, that looks kinda "oldish". Scary. *shivers*

Guest akanishikido

lmao victoria.. "niddle?" you mean needle? XDD ;askjfa;lkfj man i miss you T_T ...

anywaysl, haha just poke him in the cheek like bakanishi did to koki in the latest sc.. ;askjf;sa LMAO LMAO <33 awwwwwwww soo cute XDD

aj;sldkfj oh yea.. i have some more scans to do of kattun... i'll brb w/ them ><v!!!

that pic of kame up there.. haha

whenever i see a pic of kame, that song always pops into my head..you know..the one that goes like ," you're so sexy, sexy, sexy"

:lol:

-jungie

Is someone subbing this? From what I undersatnd, it's not a drama special -- just them sitting around and talking?

I'm still waiting for this to DL (1.4 frickin gbs), so I can watch Kame perform "Kizuna" and burn it and get it off my HD ... lol.

Kame looks so tiny cause he's so THIN!!! But I can't get over how cut/buff he's gotten .... and I never knew that Yamapi was so well-built either! His arms in WinkUp! CRAZY!!

Guest akanishikido

LMAO ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... wheres the shifty emoticon when i need it.. lmao.. if no one's subbing it..... <insert shifty emoticon> LMAO LMAO... yea go drop kindachi and go do this and anego XDD <33

ajsd;fkasjfdask;jf VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... msging me past 3:30 am.. LMAO LMAO.... ahh i hate staying up that late T_T

and RiA: i made it XDD j;asdkja;skfj BAKANISHI <33 a;lskfja;ks i love hiM!! haha the pics can be found in pbf: http://s10.invisionfree.com/prettyboys

i think.. lol i dont rem. where i got all of them...

Guest DivineX

Is someone subbing this? From what I undersatnd, it's not a drama special -- just them sitting around and talking?

I'm still waiting for this to DL (1.4 frickin gbs), so I can watch Kame perform "Kizuna" and burn it and get it off my HD ... lol.

Kame looks so tiny cause he's so THIN!!! But I can't get over how cut/buff he's gotten .... and I never knew that Yamapi was so well-built either! His arms in WinkUp! CRAZY!!

i'm not sure whether there're any with english subs, but the one i'm getting is with chinese subs.. :lol:

oh whatever, i will get it as long as i understand it.. haha

Archived