[Drama 2018] Mistress 미스트리스

larus

6 hours ago, crazyyo said:

This part is very confusing I totally agree. Even if he has a wife who thinks he is cheating on her , the fact that he knew about the underwear part is weird. May be he is on that fake wife's side? But what's the motive behind?

That is an interesting perspective about mingyu hired by husband especially since he is temporary at school. The husband is so weird though, he needs a baby just for the show??? Argh.

One more thing , is it clear that jaehee gave the letter to their teacher? 

Chingu did you see today’s episode? I’m about to watch it now...can’t wait for both to binge cause I want answers so badly.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 Things To Keep An Eye Out For As “Mistress” Comes To An End

Mistress3.jpg
OCN’s “Mistress” has only four episodes left to go, but it there are still many things left to wrap up. From Jang Se Yeon (played by Han Ga In) whose daughter Ye Rin is hospitalized and who has been threatened to give up her insurance money, to Kim Young Dae (played by Oh Jung Se) who has hidden her dark side, there are still many unpredictable endings to be told. Here are three things to look out for as “Mistress” comes to a close.

3 hours ago, philosophie said:

Chingu did you see today’s episode? I’m about to watch it now...can’t wait for both to binge cause I want answers so badly.

No. I m sooo wwaiting for the subs , hope they come out soon. Can't watch raw I will understand like 30% of what they are saying lol

19 hours ago, crazyyo said:

No. I m sooo wwaiting for the subs , hope they come out soon. Can't watch raw I will understand like 30% of what they are saying lol

I was gonna watch it raw with the recap but there was none on bahdoo :(

7 minutes ago, philosophie said:

I was gonna watch it raw with the recap but there was none on bahdoo :(

The subs are on viki now , download them since I don't think anyone has uploaded the subbed episode

5 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

The subs are on viki now , download them since I don't think anyone has uploaded the subbed episode

Thank you chingu will do! Did you finish ep9 or ep10 too? Can’t wait to discuss this with you once I watch it

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

Thank you chingu will do! Did you finish ep9 or ep10 too? Can’t wait to discuss this with you once I watch it

Me tooooo. No I haven't, I have just watch ep 9 (literally skipped half the episode because I was too impatient to know what's gonna happen next lol) , will watch ep 10 today

11 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

Me tooooo. No I haven't, I have just watch ep 9 (literally skipped half the episode because I was too impatient to know what's gonna happen next lol) , will watch ep 10 today

So Viki doesn’t work for my region apparently but there was a recap and I watched the raw with it. Haven’t eeen ep 10 yet but I’m so mad at JS!! Honestly SY let her off easy when she confronted her about poisoning YR. I would have downed that whole thing in her mouth and poison her like she did with my baby if it were me. Also DS seems to get arrested for the MILs murder. Now I know he didn’t do that, but did he kill JH? Was he just throwing those cassette tapes to hide his affair and that’s his only secret? Then who did kill JH? We still have the teacher that possibly killed her (crazy I know but funny how MIL supposedly killed teacher and now she’s dead. Seems like the people who die were murderers so who’s to say the teacher wasn’t possibly a killer too? Still wondering about that card they never found out who’s hand writing it was). Also still wondering if TOs wife is really as jealous as he warned about. We finally saw her this episode but she seemed normal.. then again with this show the more innocent you seem the more suspicious you are

Soooo after all those revelations, I’m 50% sure that the body in the beginning is SY’s husband bc he seems to be the “big bad” and SY was talking about how he deceived her/them etc. I’m also really curious about JW’s future with her husband (I just finished ep 9) after finding out about the affair and especially if JW Jr. turns out to be MG’s. Also about this thing going on between ES and Seon Ho, I’m still waiting for that kiss bc I’m about 75% sure that ES likes him.

11 hours ago, philosophie said:

So Viki doesn’t work for my region apparently but there was a recap and I watched the raw with it. Haven’t eeen ep 10 yet but I’m so mad at JS!! Honestly SY let her off easy when she confronted her about poisoning YR. I would have downed that whole thing in her mouth and poison her like she did with my baby if it were me. Also DS seems to get arrested for the MILs murder. Now I know he didn’t do that, but did he kill JH? Was he just throwing those cassette tapes to hide his affair and that’s his only secret? Then who did kill JH? We still have the teacher that possibly killed her (crazy I know but funny how MIL supposedly killed teacher and now she’s dead. Seems like the people who die were murderers so who’s to say the teacher wasn’t possibly a killer too? Still wondering about that card they never found out who’s hand writing it was). Also still wondering if TOs wife is really as jealous as he warned about. We finally saw her this episode but she seemed normal.. then again with this show the more innocent you seem the more suspicious you are

I will try to upload ep 10 subs file here if I can and isn't against rules, it isnt available in my region as well I copy the link and download it using online download subs site like downsubs :lol:

Argh I was soooo pissed off at the lady like I don't want anything to happen to sanghee but I want both her parents to live in torment for what they did to that small kiddo. I think poor SY is just too shocked to react properly her life took 360 degree change ( that too in a bad way). 

I think he threw the tapes to hide his secret AND for any possible link related to salon's lady death , if police had found out about their affair he would have been one of the suspects for killing salon lady.  Who killed JH is still a mystery , I think chef killed her but at the same time it doesn't look like he killed her. Also does mingyu know something about chef? He keeps saying he is a bad person don't trust him blah, but he can't be saying this just because he had an affair and cheated on his wife? (I mean JW did the same although it was one night) 

I don't think the teacher had anything to do with all of this, he just got unlucky and got killed off by JH MIL (so it is confirmed at this point that SH mom didn't kill his dad? )

Also what was the role of tae ho in all this? Was he just there for HY storyline? His wife seemd pretty normal? I do feel like something there is more to tae oh's story and not in a good way? (Lol may be he killed JH) 

2 hours ago, maplinh said:

Soooo after all those revelations, I’m 50% sure that the body in the beginning is SY’s husband bc he seems to be the “big bad” and SY was talking about how he deceived her/them etc. I’m also really curious about JW’s future with her husband (I just finished ep 9) after finding out about the affair and especially if JW Jr. turns out to be MG’s. Also about this thing going on between ES and Seon Ho, I’m still waiting for that kiss bc I’m about 75% sure that ES likes him.

It's either tae oh's or DY. The drama has entered intermission lol since they all were wearing the cloths they wore when they killed someone at the end of episode 10. 

If somehow JW managed to get out of police claws after murdering someone I would say divorce? 

Argh me toooo (although I don't think she likes him in a romantic way) but poor boy's heart got broken so bad in previous episode. I m still desperately hoping that the silhouette of the person at the end of ep 3 is seon ho trying to help ES (throwing rocks is sooo his method lol). Otherwise I don't see the purpose of showing that he liked her and for us to board this ship lol 

8 hours ago, crazyyo said:

It's either tae oh's or DY. 

It could be TO bc the lotto ticket and phone call from wife but I feel like it would be weird for the writers to make it him since he didn’t really contribute to the main plot other than just being HY’s lover. Plus, she already had a clean break-up with him and it would be out-of-character for him to suddenly seek revenge on her. 

YD seems more reasonable bc he was the one who tricked SY, killed MiL, framed DS (also, why would you leave the front door open with no one around? Asdffghjk) and killed(?) SH. So now that  we’ve reached the night of the murder, what still confuses me is that how would they kill YD if he’s with police. It’s not likely that they’re gonna let him go easily after everything that has happened. 

Also, how many people did the girls kill? And how did the body go missing? unless that person was still alive. I think I may have missed some stuff in the present time bc they were digging to bury the body and then they’re dumping it in the ocean? 

9 minutes ago, maplinh said:

It could be TO bc the lotto ticket and phone call from wife but I feel like it would be weird for the writers to make it him since he didn’t really contribute to the main plot other than just being HY’s lover. Plus, she already had a clean break-up with him and it would be out-of-character for him to suddenly seek revenge on her. 

YD seems more reasonable bc he was the one who tricked SY, killed MiL, framed DS (also, why would you leave the front door open with no one around? Asdffghjk) and killed(?) SH. So now that  we’ve reached the night of the murder, what still confuses me is that how would they kill YD if he’s with police. It’s not likely that they’re gonna let him go easily after everything that has happened. 

Also, how many people did the girls kill? And how did the body go missing? unless that person was still alive. I think I may have missed some stuff in the present time bc they were digging to bury the body and then they’re dumping it in the ocean? 

Yes tae oh's murder wouldn't make sense. It's definitely YD at the moment,. Below is spoiler from ep 10 in case you haven't watched it yet.

I couldn't watch ep 10 properly because I was soooo angry at YD and SY (man! is she dumb or what? I get that she isn't in her right state of mind but seriously running away from police? SERIOUSLY?) 

As for Sang hoon I think he is pretty much dead at this point. They showed a dead body and it's definitely his, they are at the deserted area with no sign of sang hoon (not a good sign). YD is with police just for investigation , he isn't arrested. Just thinking about him is making me mad. 

They probably though of burring his body but changed their mind and drift of to throw it in the ocean or sea (the way he faked his death).

Sadly i don't see a way out for the girls at this point :( I don't want them to go to jail especially for killing that YD (I'm usually a let-law-handle-it person but YD deserved to be killed by the girls). 

And I don't think anyone killed JH, her workshop probably caught on fire (is that how she died?) by her candle since she was drunk. Either this or DS killed her (which I don't think he did, but may be he did since he is so passionate in a negative way for all the limelight, probably didn't want to create a scandal) 

34 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

Yes tae oh's murder wouldn't make sense. It's definitely YD at the moment,. Below is spoiler from ep 10 in case you haven't watched it yet.

Reveal hidden contents

I couldn't watch ep 10 properly because I was soooo angry at YD and SY (man! is she dumb or what? I get that she isn't in her right state of mind but seriously running away from police? SERIOUSLY?) 

As for Sang hoon I think he is pretty much dead at this point. They showed a dead body and it's definitely his, they are at the deserted area with no sign of sang hoon (not a good sign). YD is with police just for investigation , he isn't arrested. Just thinking about him is making me mad. 

They probably though of burring his body but changed their mind and drift of to throw it in the ocean or sea (the way he faked his death).

Sadly i don't see a way out for the girls at this point :( I don't want them to go to jail especially for killing that YD (I'm usually a let-law-handle-it person but YD deserved to be killed by the girls). 

And I don't think anyone killed JH, her workshop probably caught on fire (is that how she died?) by her candle since she was drunk. Either this or DS killed her (which I don't think he did, but may be he did since he is so passionate in a negative way for all the limelight, probably didn't want to create a scandal) 

I can see DS killing her bc JH did seem a little unstable and I’m just going out on a limb here but she could’ve threatened him when he tried to break it off. I don’t know if she was drunk on the night she died bc in the last scene I saw her alive was after her husband beat her and she was just kinda standing there like a zombie. 

YD isn’t arrested but the police would likely take him to the station to question him and call the insurance fraud investigation company where SH works for. That might take some time.

If I was SY at that moment I would’ve just given the phone to the police when SH called instead of running away. 

The last we saw of the girls in the present was when JS caught them and called the police. Even if they get away from that, SY is still gonna be investigated for insurance fraud if the person they killed ends up being YD and unless JS confesses to poisoning YR, the police is also gonna investigate SY for poisoning her own daughter. 

10 hours ago, maplinh said:

I can see DS killing her bc JH did seem a little unstable and I’m just going out on a limb here but she could’ve threatened him when he tried to break it off. I don’t know if she was drunk on the night she died bc in the last scene I saw her alive was after her husband beat her and she was just kinda standing there like a zombie. 

YD isn’t arrested but the police would likely take him to the station to question him and call the insurance fraud investigation company where SH works for. That might take some time.

If I was SY at that moment I would’ve just given the phone to the police when SH called instead of running away

The last we saw of the girls in the present was when JS caught them and called the police. Even if they get away from that, SY is still gonna be investigated for insurance fraud if the person they killed ends up being YD and unless JS confesses to poisoning YR, the police is also gonna investigate SY for poisoning her own daughter. 

Ikr!!! What a richard simmons move it was to run away from police. 

I think there's no way out for them in the end, especially now since they have murdered a person. 

2 hours ago, philosophie said:

YD makes my blood boil. Why in the world did he shop up in YRs hospital room in the end if e already got his money???

To completely destroy SY :angry:. I seriously had a hard time watching ep 10 because of YD

13 hours ago, philosophie said:

YD makes my blood boil. Why in the world did he shop up in YRs hospital room in the end if e already got his money???

Ikkkkk and the way he talked about YR when JS said YR almost died or something like that but he doesn’t seem like he cares about SY or YR at all. I don’t know what his plan is, showing up at the hospital with his crocodile tears.

@crazyyo @maplinh so we know YDs background is he was poor, an orphan, and waited at some tree a lot. But is that even the truth? Cause I don’t even see how a childhood like that, which many main leads in other kdramas have had, but never became as psychopathic as him, could be the reason why he’s so evil, desperate for money, and just overall diabolical. We know his eldest daughter, kyung hee I believe, had leukemia too. But I’m wondering, as the doctor had told SY about the past cases of children being poisoned and such for insurance money, is exactly what happened with KH. Now where did that money go then? And what about that supposed company he owned? Was it that he used all the money from KH to support SY and YR as he set up his next scam? This guy is disgusting and I can’t beloeve JS has even enabled him to this point after losing their own child. Part of me wonders if they bodied in the first place because they both hated being poor and wanted money, so she’s just as greedy as him with being willing to sacrifice her child for it. I feel like YD doesn’t even care about JS and SH, like SY and YR, they are all just tools to help his means for his overall goal,  be filthy rich.

Archived