Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KW and ZLY are both being referred to Jackie Chan, KW said he wanted to be like the Jackie Chan of music (international star in the music world) while Yingbao is referred to as Jackie Chan of acting (injured due to  filming)..I really wish Yingbao will take good care of herself in the future and not taking up any more of those action films..she's so delicate :(.

13 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

KW and ZLY are both being referred to Jackie Chan, KW said he wanted to be like the Jackie Chan of music (international star in the music world) while Yingbao is referred to as Jackie Chan of acting (injured due to  filming)..I really wish Yingbao will take good care of herself in the future and not taking up any more of those action films..she's so delicate :(.

I hope Ying Bao recover soon... in 72 floors of mystery.. when they took the body mass... the other men try to push down ZLY so she can gain great mass, but I can see KW face, he's not happy at all...I think he worried about ZLY's condition especially her back bone...

• 2 weeks later...

Love this clip

https://youtu.be/2C8ZZYGzzFI

The owner of this clip made comparison between KW & ZLY's vacation's spot with both having similar location, similar activity & similar pose. If I didnt know better, I would think both went vacationing together, sharing the same boat & swimming togeher in the same pool

I came across this YouTube video..

From 16:00 minute onwards, there’s a Scene where Wu Yi Fan says to zhoaliying ‘we are a team, born to be a couple 天生一對(match made in heaven) understand, do you not want this?’

And Zhao Li ying replies with ‘do you want face or not?’ (I think it’s meaning along the lines of, are you shameless, how could you say that out loud)

He replies with ‘I don’t want face’ (I think he means I don’t mind being shameless, as in saying I don’t mind saying those words 天生一對, and letting people know we are meant to be together maybe? ;) )

I think it was from this scene that I really started to believe they are together in real life or atleast that’s what I hope :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Did you hear about kris new song? I think it’s about zhao li ying. For his song, he did photo shots with a shadow behind him. Also didn’t she do photo shoots with a shadow? Plus I just saw on Twitter that there was a rumor that the song was about gulinazha and kris dating. Both studios denied the rumors. However, it makes you think who the person is in the song. Huh??!!

7 hours ago, Mical Weinstein said:

Did you hear about kris new song? I think it’s about zhao li ying. For his song, he did photo shots with a shadow behind him. Also didn’t she do photo shoots with a shadow? Plus I just saw on Twitter that there was a rumor that the song was about gulinazha and kris dating. Both studios denied the rumors. However, it makes you think who the person is in the song. Huh??!!

I saw the word "cute" and "innocence" and automatically thought of Yingbao :)..

As for Gulinazha, i often wondered what's the deal with this rumor, do they even know each other? and now with this stupid rumor about Yingbao being pregnant and FSF is assuming to be the baby father..so stupid,  these rumors nowadays r such nonsense and baseless, they're just getting ridiculous!! 

DkU73jHXoAArUlC.jpg:large

14 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I saw the word "cute" and "innocence" and automatically thought of Yingbao :)..

As for Gulinazha, i often wondered what's the deal with this rumor, do they even know each other? and now with this stupid rumor about Yingbao being pregnant and FSF is assuming to be the baby father..so stupid,  these rumors nowadays r such nonsense and baseless, they're just getting ridiculous!! 

DkU73jHXoAArUlC.jpg:large

"Paying no attention to the gossip" is enough to convince me... both of them full of false gossip... 

Мировая банковская практическая деятельность, базирующаяся в долголетнем эксперименте деятельность в обстоятельствах меняющейся конъюнктуры и конкурентноспособного соперничества пластиковых органов, выковала специфичный "свод) законов поведения" банков, по-другому заявляя, необходимую сумму законов, сориентированных в осуществление весовой пластиковой политические деятели и дозволяющих в существенной критерию уменьшить угроза согласно ссудным операциям. И хоть учреждение ссуда под залог недвижимости пластиковых отношений жестянка с покупателями находится  ссуда под залог недвижимости в зависимости с объема жестянка, величины пластикового ранца, типа займа, квалификации банковских сотрудников, соответствующих из-за формирование займа, однако для того никак не меньше процедура кредитования каждого жестянка, согласно способности, следует разбивать в некоторое количество шагов, любой с каких записывает собственный вложение в высококачественные свойства кредита и устанавливает уровень его прочности и доходности с целью жестянка.

On Mon Aug 13 2018 at 10:42 PM, credit112 said:

Мировая банковская практическая деятельность, базирующаяся в долголетнем эксперименте деятельность в обстоятельствах меняющейся конъюнктуры и конкурентноспособного соперничества пластиковых органов, выковала специфичный "свод) законов поведения" банков, по-другому заявляя, необходимую сумму законов, сориентированных в осуществление весовой пластиковой политические деятели и дозволяющих в существенной критерию уменьшить угроза согласно ссудным операциям. И хоть учреждение ссуда под залог недвижимости пластиковых отношений жестянка с покупателями находится  ссуда под залог недвижимости в зависимости с объема жестянка, величины пластикового ранца, типа займа, квалификации банковских сотрудников, соответствующих из-за формирование займа, однако для того никак не меньше процедура кредитования каждого жестянка, согласно способности, следует разбивать в некоторое количество шагов, любой с каких записывает собственный вложение в высококачественные свойства кредита и устанавливает уровень его прочности и доходности с целью жестянка.

Excuse me?:lol:

I wish someone can translate this

17 hours ago, lxands said:

Excuse me?:lol:

I wish someone can translate this

I think it's a spam..ignore it.

Have u guys seen KW's new MV - Hold Me Down?, he looked so lonely :huh: and ZLY is drinking champagne (opening of Longines new store) for someone who is supposedly to be 3 months pregnant :o..

https://t.co/rL0GPrOyhq?amp=1

I think her company has already denied abt  her "pregnancy" rite . As for FSF I think only time will tells. But I guess FSF has an equal chance to be with ZLY as KW...however KW being too casual with his interactions with ZLY making ms think he has more claim on her than the rest

6 hours ago, lxands said:

I think her company has already denied abt  her "pregnancy" rite . As for FSF I think only time will tells. But I guess FSF has an equal chance to be with ZLY as KW...however KW being too casual with his interactions with ZLY making ms think he has more claim on her than the rest

This is the reason y i so wanted them to do season 2 of 72 FM, this way there can be more 'real' interactions between these 2 again..seems like they won't be doing season 2 or maybe a change of casts :cry:..but with FSF (eventho i still believe these 2 r just platonic friends), if ZLY truly decides to be with him then so be it, besides  FSF seems like a nice guy imo.

47 minutes ago, lxands said:

@lingnyi

What is Tanabata?  i dont understand.  Are you saying Tanabata means Valentine? And he posted valentine gift on aug 17

Yes, it's China celebration of Qixi festival similar to Valentine's day.

He posted the release of his new song/MV on that day at exactly 10.16am.

On Mon Aug 20 2018 at 10:42 AM, lingnyi said:

Yes, it's China celebration of Qixi festival similar to Valentine's day.

He posted the release of his new song/MV on that day at exactly 10.16am.

If truly he is in relationship with someone born on Oct 16, he sure is one very romantic guy:lol:

Archived