Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this from some other forums & was dated abt a year or so ago...

Basically the beginning talks about Zhang Han's past and present girlfriends and how people are more interested in his love life than his acting. However, instead of his real life girlfriends, fans would much rather see him with Zhao Liying (Boss & Me OTP). When asked about Zhao Liying in a past interview, Zhang Han said he would consider going out with someone innocent and cute like Shan Shan, but definitely would not consider Zhao Liying.

Zhao Liying's response...same, just like how I wouldn't like him, I'd only like big boss. He can't handle someone with thoughts and opinions like me. HAHAHA, did she just inadvertently diss both Zheng Shuang and Guli Nazha like she has a tendency to do? I love how unfiltered she is. Makes me want to watch all her interviews.

Watching from 72fm I believe KW is one smart guy with his wittiness & spunkiness who can handles ZLW real well...so far he can counter banter with her while holding his ground...:D

Has anyone seen 'Come Sing Along With Me' with KW as guest?, the song Miss U was so popular (thanks to LY and her fans who have contributed to at an even more popular level) almost everyone was singing along with him, little girls and even a senior lady!! I'm glad KW had asked LY to sing it with him first and made an MV where he can hold and hug her (maybe he'd wanted to do that all along but just needed an excuse or a reason to do it without causing a big scenario, oh well, still didn't help, he hugged her in the video and hugged her again at the event...^_^)

In this show, take note at 1:21:41 when he finally decided which girl he wanted to sing the song with him, they had to use a piece of cloth b4 he held her hand, i wonder who requested it? I know KW doesn't seem to like touching ppl he isn't familiar with so maybe it was his idea??

I've read where his fans prefer this girl's version but IMO altho i'm a bit bias, i felt the song more when LY sang it but with this girl, she seemed to sang it just for singing sake, nothing special and it had a bit of a faster tempo too..

Hmm, i wonder how LY felt about it?:huh:

3 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Has anyone seen 'Come Sing Along With Me' with KW as guest?, the song Miss U was so popular (thanks to LY and her fans who have contributed to at an even more popular level) almost everyone was singing along with him, little girls and even a senior lady!! I'm glad KW had asked LY to sing it with him first and made an MV where he can hold and hug her (maybe he'd wanted to do that all along but just needed an excuse or a reason to do it without causing a big scenario, oh well, still didn't help, he hugged her in the video and hugged her again at the event...^_^)

In this show, take note at 1:21:41 when he finally decided which girl he wanted to sing the song with him, they had to use a piece of cloth b4 he held her hand, i wonder who requested it? I know KW doesn't seem to like touching ppl he isn't familiar with so maybe it was his idea??

I've read where his fans prefer this girl's version but IMO altho i'm a bit bias, i felt the song more when LY sang it but with this girl, she seemed to sang it just for singing sake, nothing special and it had a bit of a faster tempo too..

Hmm, i wonder how LY felt about it?:huh:

I actually saw the pictures of him wearing this teal shirt before watching this show on Youtube yesterday. My first thought when I saw his top was how he chose such a shirt with “excessive pieces of cloths hanging around the sleeves like that. Now watching the video, I can see he used one cloth on the shirt before holding her hand :D

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

@StrawberryGu Ur right, it could be from one of those 'loose hangs' from his sleeves, now i feel like if i was that girl,  should i feel glad i get to touch a piece of his shirt or insulted that he barely wanted to touch my hand :P?

I would feel glad and insulted at the same time. Hahaha. Btw, let’s assume when KW got to know the script of holding hands and stepping out to perform with the girl, he had to choose such a style to avoid the skinship :P

I start read the 你和我的倾城时光 (OUR GLAMOROUS TIME) novel... few chapters done.. how I wish the main actor as Li Zhi Cheng is Kris Wu.. since Li Zhi Cheng characteristics are tall and handsome... :wub:

6 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Am so deprived of ZLY right now, this is me waiting on her dramas and 72 FM season 2...

Same here.. I m bored out of tears.. I just want to see yingbao onscreen.. When will OGT come?? 

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Same here.. I m bored out of tears.. I just want to see yingbao onscreen.. When will OGT come?? 

Still no air date but i've read somewhere that maybe on Iqiyi on July 18, still not confirmed..:unsure:

24 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

luAKy61.jpg

Today's  airport look of yingbao.. She used products of balenciaga.. This brand is mostly used by KW in his airport fashion too.. I don't know if yingbao has been using this brand before too!! 

It seemed oversized, what if it actually belonged to him :lol:?

Archived