Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

Well...well, KW has just released his MV for his hit song Like That and in the video there is a 'firefly'  kept flying around him ...so who is thinking what am i thinking?!! :wink:..seems like our Yingbao not far from his mind:D altho the lyrics to the song is pretty much ehh..

"Like That" lyric

I'm about to throw away my money, on you
I'm about to throw it all
Tell me what you want and we goin, it's on you
Anything you want, it's ours

I ain't never seen a girl like that
Tell me if we take a chance like that
Got me spending all my cash like that
Keep on doing what I like like that
Girl like that

She a 10 yeah she bad yeah all on my
Imma spend a lil bag just to keep you dippin
Anytime in the city you can be right with me
One talking I ain't feeling that's the way we livin
She ain't feeling me I can tell by the way she stands
I know what you thinking it don't really make no sense
Who can resist and I don't wanna miss one time
Just me and you
Oh, all the time (Oh, you on my mind)
Oh, yeah all the time
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Girl like that

All night on the phone, aye
24/7 we go, aye
Come on baby give me some mo, aye
Put it on a show for a show, aye
Feel so good inside, I know just your style
Feel these thoughts arise, we can get it right though
I don't know if you ride the thought
I don't know if you're bout this life
I don't know if you're tryna play
Let me know if you're tryna play
We can go, we can take new heights like this
We can get it all in the nights like this
Turn me up like a fire
Heat me up burn me up like a lighter

Girl like that

I don't know if you ride the thought
I don't know if you're bout this life
We can go, we can take new heights like this
We can get it all in the nights like this
Turn me up like a fire
Heat me up burn me up like a lighter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/23/2018 at 12:08 PM, jewelsc said:

Well...well, KW has just released his MV for his hit song Like That and in the video there is a 'firefly'  kept flying around him ...so who is thinking what am i thinking?!! :wink:..seems like our Yingbao not far from his mind:D altho the lyrics to the song is pretty much ehh..

@jewelscthanks for the MV and yes100% agree with you. I like his creative way of demonstrating his love to her:) it's so poetic 'firefly'. I can only hope that their relation is getting stronger and stronger.

On 5/20/2018 at 8:27 PM, babyskye said:

Ddo-L66U0AEV5Tx.jpg&key=2386446318cf870f

520 confession festival

520 = 5 (WO) 2 (AI) 0 (ni) = I Love You

And look at KW twitter......

DdpqlmeV0AEnssU.jpg

520:heart: @KrisWu
LikeThat × 116:heart::heart::heart:

Note: i have to change the love emoji from green to red as i cant insert the original love emoji.

Is it coincidence? 520 is ILY...they talk to each other.....so sweet

I hope they have enough courage to declare their love to the world.

I think they want to keep it under the radar because of the fans.  Too many anti fans still out there and for her protection, it is probably better to keep mum for now.  

7 hours ago, malcolmronoel425 said:

guys check this interview of WYF i think he is hiding something:D

He said he wanted to date, that means there IS actually someone..c'mon FanFan, be a man and spill it out :lol:

On Sat May 26 2018 at 1:26 PM, malcolmronoel425 said:

guys check this interview of WYF i think he is hiding something:D

He's promoting his new song, if he admitted he's currently dating then all focus wud be on his gf...so of cos it wud be no gf, however to me he looks kinda reluctant to say he's not dating, more like he wants to quickly go to next topic...anyway we already had so many celebrities to deny their relationship, but later apologies for lying their fans...no big deal..

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Seems similar.. 

Now I wonder  if ZLY's {Liying’s weibo update - “Sun, sand, sea~ Me time ”} happen recently or 4 months or so ago when she suddenly disappeared after NY concert in Guangzhou, only to be seen by so fans 2 weeks later at GZ airport or sumthing like that... The boat/cruise seem similar, only KW was at the back  deck while ZLY was in the front deck...

@lxands Honestly i don't think it's the same bcos she is on a break now but i think the vacation spot was probably  'recommended' by him or could be his boat :tongue: but after seeing those pics, i can actually just imagine them tgtr already on the same boat..just them 2 :wub:

On 5/27/2018 at 1:28 PM, jewelsc said:

@lxands Honestly i don't think it's the same bcos she is on a break now but i think the vacation spot was probably  'recommended' by him or could be his boat :tongue: but after seeing those pics, i can actually just imagine them tgtr already on the same boat..just them 2 :wub:

Agreed!  I think she is on a break while he is promoting his new song, but the vacation spot is probably very well known to him and he wants her to have a good time just like he did.

10 hours ago, funzie74 said:

Agreed!  I think she is on a break while he is promoting his new song, but the vacation spot is probably very well known to him and he wants her to have a good time just like he did.

I heard the place was in Thailand, and it was said WC & LYF went vacationing to the same island a few months back. Since they were all in the same circle, it was no surprise if KW went there too.

Anyway did anyone actually see ZLY leaving & returning China for this vacation?

43 minutes ago, lxands said:

On the other thread based on ZLY's assistant post, they suspected ZLY recent vacation in Thailand, is not recent after all. They suspected it to be somewhere in April. Well....

@lxandsi agree with you, i think all celebrities will stock up many pictures on holiday or any other activities, and they will release the pictures to maintain their popularity, so this holiday pictures are not necessary recent holiday, it can be right after NY concert in Guangzhou or sometime in april/ may.

I read on the other thread, it was rumour that ZLY is holidaying with FSF and the most ridiculous one is that the yacht belongs to him. It seems that this fabricated news will be continued until the release of Minglan. All this is for the publicity. I dont think ZLY needs this kind of gossip. 

I still believe ZLY and KW have a secret relation

On 5/27/2018 at 12:27 AM, lxands said:

He's promoting his new song, if he admitted he's currently dating then all focus wud be on his gf...so of cos it wud be no gf, however to me he looks kinda reluctant to say he's not dating, more like he wants to quickly go to next topic...anyway we already had so many celebrities to deny their relationship, but later apologies for lying their fans...no big deal..

I hope after this they will openly announce their relationship. They should have strong gut to do so. If Luhan and Songsong couple can announce their relationship, why not them? Some C actors were safely married at the young age such as AB and YM. So what to worry to announce....

IMO Korean and Chinese fan can be so possessive with their idols/ actors because their agents / entertainment agency made them to be like that. This is part of their entertainment business strategy so that they can control their actors' life,  single actors (without steady partners/ family)  can focus and dedicate their 100% time on their work. They create such fanatic fan to control them. It is a cruel way to control people, using public opinion where the opinion is built accordingly.

Some HK actors are so afraid to acknowledge their relationship and wait until they are rather too old to marry..... what a crazy way to control people and amazingly some had no gut to break through all this delusional fan creations even-though they are already internationally so popular. 

ZLY has surpassed all these restrictions because she is really an excellent actress and I hope she is brave enough to cross this barrier and be herself in announcing her bf. I hope she wont waste her life for this nonsense fan opinion, pse stay true to yourself.

@babyskye Right,.it cud be at anytime. Furthermore on a day or so after she posted the holiday pic, she has an evant in China, so I'm sure she's already back in China for some time. Also like you said she might have gone vacation during that time in January but only posted recently, 1) becos now she's keeping low, so posting her pictures to keep her fans happy 2) to avoid speculation & rumors since KW already posted some vacation pics in Jan.

However  if let say ZLY really went for holiday with FSF, then it must have been official or group vacation,, may be together with TSML casts & crews, or else why wud ZLY bring along her asistant. And to be fair, if ppl claim FSF owned the boat, I'm not even surprise becos he is a 2nd generation chaebol.

Honestly I dont think KW wud want to announce his relationship anytime soon unless he's getting married not long after. It may not be becos of his mgt company since he owns the company, so he is not abide & restricted to the company rules. But I bet he wont open up his relationship mainly to ensure his gf's safety & secure her daily routine.

I cant compare YM & AB relationship to ZLY becos YM & AB are the younger ones. Both their husbands are much older. Both men are at marriegable age while kw is even younger than ZLY. So yeah unless they want to get married  soon , I dont they will announce their relationship.

For now I'm just happy "deluluing" ZLY vacationing with KW around. Even if not in January, it cud be during the making of KW latest mv since I notice there was a boat scene it:D

IMHO, i think KW has wanted to start a relationship with ZLY after 72 FM, that's y he did what he did in the latter part of last yr (in the recent interview when he answered that he was still single, repeatedly, he seemed a bit i dunno, disappointed??) I think LY is the one that's hesitating in going along with it maybe either due to fans/fanwars or she just believe KW's career is on the rise internationally that it doesn't seem wise to be in a relationship (we have seen many celebs broke off theirs bcos of 'too busy' or 'long distance' eg. WC&CC or LYF and her Korean b/f). 

I always thought LY was more comfortable with older men and if LY was actually on vacation with FSF then they r seeing each other bcos in my book, if ur with the same person going on outings together for more than 3 times then ur a couple, besides if this were our ship we would be going wild with happiness whether it's for promotion or not.

Anyways, if in the case this ship sinks, then i can simply say i respect KW for at least attempted at it.

On Thu May 31 2018 at 4:59 AM, jewelsc said:

I always thought LY was more comfortable with older men and if LY was actually on vacation with FSF then they r seeing each other bcos in my book, if ur with the same person going on outings together for more than 3 times then ur a couple, besides if this were our ship we would be going wild with happiness whether it's for promotion or not.

Anyways, if in the case this ship sinks, then i can simply say i respect KW for at least attempted at it.

I agree that ZLY seems to enjoy older guys company whom wud pamper her most of the time...she seems comfortable being close to Wallace Huo, William Chan, Hans Zhang, Deng Chao, Nicky Wu & many others. Or at least guys her age or close to her age. This might be reason ZLY seems a little bit awkward towards KW in the beginning of 72FM. I think she knows he's younger, but instead of her taking care & pamper him as she did to Leo Wu,  KW took the initiative to do so to her which kinda confuse her. It was in the later part she was more comfortable & let him pamper her as he wish. But I guess as you say, reality check, she knows no matter how great KW is to her, he still has a long way before settling down, at least another 5 years but I dont think ZLY wants to date that long before getting married. I think she is ready to settle down at anytime now. Her much younger brother is already married, I'm sure her parents want her to get married soon. 

Before seeing her with KW, reading comments all over youtube I also think LYF as an ideal choice. However watching them together, beside visually gorgeous couple I dont see their chemistry, on & off screen. LYF seems to to keep a hand distance away from ZLY. At least with WC, LGX & ZH, their onscreen chemistry practically burn the screen. However irl, WC seems to rough with ZLY & treats her more like a male buddy. Of cos there's no WC now since there's Bruna what-her-name. On the other hand with LGX, it was her who tease & prank him like he's a kid. In bts I dont see the kinda girl-boy kinda relationship but more of senior junior kinda thing, ZLY being the senior. At least with SD, she treats him more like an equal & SD who is the same age LGX. Now with WLK in the picture of cos no LGX too. And my favourite ZLY screen partner ZH, well GN has ensure nothing can come out of their working relationship since she becomes good friend with ZLY. Also I think I read somewhere that ZLY said once that nothing gonna happen between her & ZH. Maybe becos ZH has a thing for 90s born girlS  : D  But since his break up right before EW promotions I do kinda hope, if KW & ZLY really not happening ZH isnt such a bad choice too...

Alas, as you say if ZLY really choose to be with FSF, well I guess he isnt so bad too...look from her family perspective, he's older with marriageable age he stable (very stable) with very prominent family bg, tho he's turning 40 he still good looking with charisma...also he is good friend to ZLY's older friends...

But then again you'll never know KW has  mind of his own, he might surprise everyone with early marriage, or even better shotgun marriage..hahaha

I'm a Zhao Liying's fan, and have been in and out of different forums that pertain to her.  Although I don't do a lot of research , but what I see online about her with different male stars, I've come to a certain hypothesis.

From personal observation, I've classified friendship to 3 levels:

First level - friend-zone:  This is where you joke, tease and even do a light flirtation, but no skinship - I see this with FSF and LYF.

Second level - close friends : You still joke, tease, flirt, and in addition, there's some skin ship , but these are limited to "safe zones" : for instance ; side hugs, touching on the shoulder or arms.  I find these are close friends that she feel comfortable with, but not romantically.  I see this with WC and LXG.

Third level - very-close friend (possibly BF) : You got the above criteria, but the skin ships are more intimate. For example, full body hugs, neck touching, and especially, hand holding.  I see this with KW.  The only other person that I can find where Liying hold hands with is CX ( and I do not count if the hand holding is during a photoshoot).

Honestly, I don't know if ZLY and KW are dating (there's no proof of that, actually there's no proof of any kind that she's dating anyone), but I do think that of all the male actors that she's link with, she's closest with KW.  I guess only time will tell, and we can only support her with whatever decisions she  made :)

P.S. I am so starved of LY drama right now and can't wait till Our Glamous Time!!!

On 6/3/2018 at 9:02 AM, addictedtodrama said:

From personal observation, I've classified friendship to 3 levels:

First level - friend-zone:  This is where you joke, tease and even do a light flirtation, but no skinship - I see this with FSF and LYF.

Second level - close friends : You still joke, tease, flirt, and in addition, there's some skin ship , but these are limited to "safe zones" : for instance ; side hugs, touching on the shoulder or arms.  I find these are close friends that she feel comfortable with, but not romantically.  I see this with WC and LXG.

Third level - very-close friend (possibly BF) : You got the above criteria, but the skin ships are more intimate. For example, full body hugs, neck touching, and especially, hand holding.  I see this with KW.  The only other person that I can find where Liying hold hands with is CX ( and I do not count if the hand holding is during a photoshoot).

@addictedtodramaI completely agree with your classification, i do not agree with the friendship/ relationship that are based on physical age only because to me relationship is a mix of many aspects, thus not merely on the age difference. 

The current gossip ZLY and FSF is exactly the same as the previous gossip,  her and that CEO, there is no actual proof. Atm i am only patiently waiting for her new drama.  

@addictedtodrama I have to agree with you. The reason why I'm in this thread instead of the other one is becos KW-ZLY so many skinship on & off screen in a variety show was like "WoW" which I didnt see in any bts of PA or NA. Su re there were some skinship but the vibe were different. In fact in 72FM ZlY has many skinship with WL & XL to but as I sais the vibe was different that the one with KW. At the same time,I notice KW wasnt a touchy person. He hardly touch any girl anymore than neccessary except when he was with ZLY. There were times that looks like he cant stop touching her:lol:

As for FSF - ZLY scandal, I actually very skeptical abt them becos based on FSF past record, he often created "misunderstood situations" with his former leading ladies like YM, Victoria Song which nothing came out of it

Spoiler

in fact with Nini who was back then a newcomer, I think  was a rebound becos his favourite leading lady declared in relationship with Hawick Lau. And Jelly Lin was another rebound when Nini dump him for a younger new actor.

Btw this picture she posted...

Zhao+Liying+Beach+5.jpg

I dont this was taken by her staff, based on past record. This pic define her body shape & feminity. Usually her staff wud take cute pic of her, especially I heard at least a couple of them are her relatives. Since this is not a magazine/official photoshoot by professional photographer I suspect this was taken by a man who sees her as a woman or very womanly...and I suspect he is her man

BTW did OGT has filming in Thailand around Oct last year? I dunno if this fan pic was in Thailand but the people sure looks like wearing Thai traditional clothing..of she did, the vacation picture cud be in October, last year

Archived