Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

On 6/4/2018 at 11:08 AM, lxands said:

@addictedtodrama I have to agree with you. The reason why I'm in this thread instead of the other one is becos KW-ZLY so many skinship on & off screen in a variety show was like "WoW" which I didnt see in any bts of PA or NA. Su re there were some skinship but the vibe were different. In fact in 72FM ZlY has many skinship with WL & XL to but as I sais the vibe was different that the one with KW. At the same time,I notice KW wasnt a touchy person. He hardly touch any girl anymore than neccessary except when he was with ZLY. There were times that looks like he cant stop touching her:lol:

As for FSF - ZLY scandal, I actually very skeptical abt them becos based on FSF past record, he often created "misunderstood situations" with his former leading ladies like YM, Victoria Song which nothing came out of it

Hide contents

in fact with Nini who was back then a newcomer, I think  was a rebound becos his favourite leading lady declared in relationship with Hawick Lau. And Jelly Lin was another rebound when Nini dump him for a younger new actor.

Btw this picture she posted...

I dont this was taken by her staff, based on past record. This pic define her body shape & feminity. Usually her staff wud take cute pic of her, especially I heard at least a couple of them are her relatives. Since this is not a magazine/official photoshoot by professional photographer I suspect this was taken by a man who sees her as a woman or very womanly...and I suspect he is her man

BTW did OGT has filming in Thailand around Oct last year? I dunno if this fan pic was in Thailand but the people sure looks like wearing Thai traditional clothing..of she did, the vacation picture cud be in October, last year

I agreed.  Looks like she is dressing up for someone special.  When she is with friends or family, all the pictures are LY wearing cute and comfortable clothing hanging around them.  With this pic, if it's not for a Photo Shoot, then she is dressing for someone special.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, babyskye said:

If it's only 1 thing may be coincidence but the NBA cap, the cap number and the elephant doll....def no coincidence. It's a subtle message from her. :)

Agreed.  Just the NBA cap alone is enough to convince me.  I don't think any other guys she ever worked with are NBA player.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:54 AM, FYIL said:

Hello everyone...Ying Bao wears NBA cap...

Just a coincidence???

Just not to get too excited, is it really a NBA cap? :D   How do identify it as NBA cap?

On 6/6/2018 at 5:25 AM, funzie74 said:

Agreed.  Just the NBA cap alone is enough to convince me.  I don't think any other guys she ever worked with are NBA player.

True..not just working with NBA player but involved directly & recently with NBA events

On 6/8/2018 at 8:48 PM, jewelsc said:

I saw LY had an event today and i noticed her 'messy' hair braids and then i saw KW's Tian Di teaser clip and also noticed he got like 2 strands of braids too so maybe LY is showing support? :). Hope can see link..

https://t.co/NNkFH9YZjL?amp=1 

I noticed those little strands of braids too. But thought it was on trend or something :D

On 6/8/2018 at 8:48 PM, jewelsc said:

I saw LY had an event today and i noticed her 'messy' hair braids and then i saw KW's Tian Di teaser clip and also noticed he got like 2 strands of braids too so maybe LY is showing support? :). Hope can see link..

https://t.co/NNkFH9YZjL?amp=1 

I noticed it too... perhaps she wants to show her support to him :wub:

Maybe it's a trend but it does give her a hiphop vibes or maybe it's just a coincidence but i think she is showing support bcos when they were in 72 FM, they would tease him about his rap (show)..i think she is teasing him again with the 2 hair braid strands on each side :)

DfOxhERW0AAeVTS.jpg

To me this is not teasing... she is obviously supporting him in a very sweet and creative way. I believe this is more than only supporting a good friend, well i'm happy that they are brave enough with their relation. 

NBA cap, cap number, elephant doll, tracksuit and now braided hair... wow ...happy happy happy with all these things

7 hours ago, jewelsc said:

@icyphoenix yes and i noticed that they posted it around the same hr while LYF was like 3 hrs b4 and WC posted his 2 hrs b4..so those 2 were online at the same time :).

Yup KW n ZLY only posted at the same time.. But it's good to see they r sharing an endorsement!! 

Agreed, she's been wearing alot of comfortable sporty wears these days especially track pants.  When i first saw her top, the first thing that came to my mind was 'oh, this seemed almost similiar to what KW had worn at their Miss U MV' but then again, i think LY likes KW's styles especially his accessories such as his neck pieces or the hats he worn which was shown on 72 FM  and he lets her wear them too.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text h

Image result for kris wu and zhao liying miss you

Archived