Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

EVENT: Noona Romances with the BEST Chemistry

NR_6.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1f96a09915e084d3

Noona romances - love them or hate them - do let us know which couples with an age gap had the best chemistry. :glasses:

Your Event Organizers

[2024/04/10] Choi Seung Hyo (Jung Haein) sent a food truck support to his team and to <Golden Boy> <엄마친구아들> team. He does this in his dramas which sorts of welcomes  and treats everyone, the cast and crew as they start a project. It's such a nice practice. 🩵 

IMG-5336.jpg

Spoiler

[2024/04/15] New promotional video for the Korean Lottery with Jung Haein. Proceeds help fund social services, health support, family children support. 🫶🏻

• 3 weeks later...

📢🚨According to CJ ENM, the TVN drama <Mom’s Friend’s Son> starring Jung Haein and Jung Somin will premiere on August 17, 2024! The international name of the series has also been changed from <The Golden Boy> to <Love Next Door>. Looking forward to see our best actor onscreen again!

GMrq5OTXMAACQ0x?format=jpg&name=900x900

Love FNC IG update. 

'[Cultural experience volunteer work for visually impaired children] Actor Jung Haein, leader of the Happy Empathy Volunteer Group, participated in cultural experience volunteer work for visually impaired children💙'

GM9CvK6boAATn5p?format=jpg&name=medium

GM9CvsVaMAAcBH7?format=jpg&name=medium

Donghang Lottery IG post.

'On April 30th, the second volunteer activity of the 17th Happy Empathy Volunteer Corps was held in Jongno-gu, Seoul.'

[2024/05/06] Jung Haein sends his support for Blackpink’s Jisoo on the set of <Influenza> with a thoughtful food truck gesture! 👏🏻🚚🎬

“Good luck to the staff” 
“Please take care of your health while filming! I support Influenza - Sincerely Jung Haein”

GM6chi9XIAAbzeq?format=png&name=900x900

IMG-7627.jpg

Jisoo IG story.

“@.holyhaein even croffles yum yum 🥹👍🏻 Protect Youngjoo 😎 (Pun with her name and Haein’s name from Snowdrop)

Blackpink's Jisoo and Jung Hae-in's snack truck are hearty... The 'Snowdrop' couple's beautiful friendship

202405061726451197377_20240506173355_01_

[HERALD POP]
Blackpink Jisoo expressed her gratitude to Jung Hae-in's snack truck. 

Jisoo, a member of the group Blackpink, said on the 6th, "I will eat Crople. I will protect Yeongju." 

The photo released together shows the snack truck sent by actor Jung Hae-in to cheer for Jisoo. 

Previously, the two worked together in the JTBC drama 'Snowdrop'. It was heartwarming to see that they still maintain a close friendship. 

Meanwhile, Jisoo is currently busy filming Coupang Play's original drama 'Influenza'. 'Influenza' is a work that depicts the process of soldier Jae-yoon and his girlfriend Yeong-ju, who have just been notified of a breakup, fighting against hordes of zombies and running toward each other, set in an air defense unit in a high-rise building in Seoul.

'Veteran 2' released at Cannes Film Festival on the 20th... Directors Hwang Jeong-min, Jeong Hae-in, and Ryu Seung-wan attended.

0000104164_001_20240509121001701.jpg?typ

[DISPATCH]
The movie 'Veteran 2' (directed by Ryu Seung-wan) will premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. 

'Veteran 2' will be screened in the Midnight Screening section of the 77th Cannes International Film Festival at 12:30 pm (hereinafter local time) on the 20th. It will be premiered worldwide at the Lumiere Grand Theater. 

There will also be a red carpet event prior to the midnight screening. Directors Hwang Jung-min, Jung Hae-in, and Ryu Seung-wan will attend and grace the occasion. 

Hwang Jung-min said, “Director Ryu Seung-wan is like a movie comrade,” and “I am happy and meaningful to be able to introduce ‘Veteran 2’ (with Director Ryu) to audiences around the world.”

This is Jung Hae-in's first time on the Cannes red carpet. He said, “It is even more meaningful to be able to stand on the red carpet of the first Cannes Film Festival with director Ryu Seung-wan’s work.” 

Director Ryu Seung-wan visits the Cannes Film Festival for the first time in 19 years. He won the International Critics Association Award for 'The Fist Cries' (2005) and was invited to the Director's Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival.

0000104164_002_20240509121001753.jpg?typ

‘Veteran’ is an action crime investigation drama. The first episode was a hit in Korea, attracting 13.41 million viewers. “How absurd?” He also left behind famous lines such as: 

In 'Veteran 2', Detective Seo Do-cheol (played by Hwang Jung-min) and the Violent Crime Investigation Team chase a serial killer. The youngest detective, Park Seon-woo (played by Jeong Hae-in), joined the investigation team and announced a fresh performance. 

‘Veteran 2’ is scheduled to be released in the second half of this year. 

‘Veteran’ sequel 'I, the Executioner' to premiere at Cannes

MAY 09 2024

JOONG ANG DAILY

0000104164_002_20240509121001753.jpg?typ
The action film “I, the Executioner” will be unveiled for the first time at the 77th Cannes International Film Festival on May 20. [FESTIVAL DE CANNES]

The action film “I, the Executioner” will be unveiled for the first time at the 77th Cannes International Film Festival on May 20. “I, the Executioner” is the sequel to “Veteran” (2015), a film considered to be groundbreaking for the Korean crime action genre. 

The executive committee of the 77th Cannes International Film Festival announced in April that the film will join the Midnight Screening category. The Midnight Screening section is a section that screens a small number of works that have both artistic merit and popularity among genre films, including action, fantasy, horror, noir and thriller.   

As the sequel to "Veteran," which attracted 13.41 million viewers, it was invited as the only Korean film for this year’s festival. It was also the first Korean blockbuster franchise film to be invited to the Cannes Film Festival.  

“I, the Executioner” is an action crime investigation drama in which a young detective named Park Sun-woo, played by Jung Hae-in, joins the violent crime investigation team of veteran detective Seo Do-chul, played by Hwang Jung-min. 

IMG-7807.png
Veteran (2015) [CJ ENM]

Director Ryoo Seung-wan said, "It is an honor to present the very special ‘I, the Executioner’ at the Cannes International Film Festival, a festival for filmmakers around the world."  

"I think the honor is the result of the collaboration between the actors and the production team that made ‘I, the Exectioner’ shine. I look forward to the day when I unveil the film in front of global audiences, following 'Veteran,' which was loved in Korea." 

For Hwang, "I, the Executioner" is the fourth film to be presented at the Cannes Film Festival, following "A Bittersweet Life" (2005), "The Wailing" (2016) and "The Spy Gone North" (2018). Jung, who is new to the series, will be on the red carpet at the festival for the first time in his life.

Movie <Veteran 2> / <I,The Executioner> by director Ryu Seungwan, has been invited to the 77th Cannes International Film Festival, which opens on the May 14-25. <I,The Executioner> will premiere at Cannes on May 20 with Hwang Jung Min and Jung Haein walking the red carpet.  

GNCH9nDbwAAqp1b?format=jpg&name=large

IMG-7784.jpg

Spoiler

<Veteran 2> / <I,The Executioner> at Cannes Screening Schedule (GMT+2)

* 05/20 00:30 (World Premier)
* 05/21 14:00
* 05/22 14:00
* 05/24 17:30

Spoiler