Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

Jung Hae In Confirmed To Star In New Rom-Com Drama Jung So Min Is In Talks For

Jung Hae In Confirmed To Star In New Rom-Com Drama Jung So Min Is In Talks For

Dec 13, 2023
by S. Nam

It’s official—Jung Hae In will be returning to the small screen with a new rom-com!

On December 13, it was confirmed that Jung Hae In will be starring in tvN’s new drama “Mom’s Friend’s Son” (literal title).

“Mom’s Friend’s Son” is a new rom-com drama about a woman named Bae Seok Ryu, who tries to restart her troubled life, and her mom’s friend’s son Choi Seung Hyo, who is marked as the dark chapter in Bae Seok Ryu’s life. The drama will be helmed by director Yoo Je Won and writer Shin Ha Eun of “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.” Jung So Min is reportedly in talks to join the drama as Bae Seok Ryu.

Jung Hae In will be playing the role of Bae Seok Ryu’s mom’s friend’s son Choi Seung Hyo, who is the head of the architecture atelier In and one of the most notable young architects in the Korean architecture industry. In addition to having great skills, Choi Seung Hyo is handsome and has the perfect personality. His one dark past involves around Bae Seok Ryu, whom he met when he was four years old by following his mom to the bathhouse. The two who used to share banana milk at the bathhouse will reunite after time passes, raising question for what relationship will unfold when they meet again.

Earlier this year, Jung Hae In impressed through his Netflix series “D.P.” Season 2, and more recently, he captivated viewers through his special appearance in “12.12: The Day.”

“Mom’s Friend’s Son” will reportedly start filming next year and premiere in the second half of 2024. Stay tuned for more updates!

Soompi >>> Jung-hae-in-confirmed-to-star-in-new-rom-com-drama-jung-so-min-is-in-talks-for

Confirmed! Jung Hae In Stars In His First Rom-Com ‘Mom’s Friend’s Son’

Dec 13, 2023 07:00 AM EST

BY GECA WILLS | KDRAMASTARS

After showcasing his action skills in Netflix's "D.P." season 2, Jung Hae In returns to the small screen for the upcoming rom-com "Mom's Friend's Son."

From the action-packed series, the South Korean heartthrob is set to deliver heart-fluttering scenes in the new drama. After being in talks to headline the series, Jung Hae In officially accepts the offer.

Jung Hae In To Headline Rom-Com Series 'Mom's Friend's Son'

According to a report, Jung Hae In joins as the lead star of "Mom's Friend's Son," and will play the role of Choi Seung Hyo, the hotshot CEO of the architectural atelier, IN.

Jung Hae In

(Photo : News 1)
Jung Hae In In Talks To Lead ‘Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha’ Director’s New Drama— Here’s What We Know So Far

Jung Hae In's new drama depicts the story of a woman who attempts to reset her life after living with a dark past.

In the upcoming rom-com, Choi Seung Hyo meets Bae Seok Ryu, a woman who has been living a troubled life.

Interestingly, the female lead is offered to Jung So Min; however, her agency, IEUM HASHTAG said that the actress is "currently reviewing the offer."

Jung So Min, Jung Hae In

(Photo : IEUM Hashtag Official | Jung Hae In Instagram)

If Jung So Min officially accepts the offer, viewers will get to see an interesting on-screen chemistry between the duo.

On top of that, "Mom's Friend's Son" will be an exciting series since it will be helmed by the geniuses behind the hit drama series "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha," director Yoo Je Won and screenwriter Shin Ha Eun.

Lastly, the production team of "Mom's Friend's Son" plans to start the filming session as soon as the cast lineup is complete.

As for the premiere date, drama officials are looking into releasing Jung Hae In's new drama in the second half of 2024.

Jung Hae In Confirmed For His First Ever Romantic Comedy, Jung So Min In Talks For Female Lead

Published Dececember 13, 2023 5:10pm

BY HILDA MOORE | JAZMINE MEDIA

https://www.jazminemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Jung-Hae-In-.jpg

Actor Jung Hae In is returning to the small screen with a romantic comedy.

Jung Hae In has been confirmed to star in the upcoming tvN drama ‘Mom’s Friend’s Son’, which will be broadcasted next year. ‘Mom’s Friend’s Son’ is a romantic comedy about a woman who tries to reboot her failed life and her mom’s friend’s son, who becomes her living dark secret.

The filming for next year will begin, and it is scheduled to be broadcasted in the second half of the year. This drama is attracting attention as it brings together director Yoo Je-won and writer Shin Ha-eun, who previously worked together on tvN’s ‘Reply’ series.

In the drama, Jung Hae In will play the role of Choi Seung-hyo, the mom’s friend’s son. He is the representative of the architectural firm ‘In’ and is the most prominent young architect in Korea. He is not only talented but also handsome and has a perfect personality as the mom’s friend’s son.

Jung Hae In, who celebrated his 10th debut anniversary this year, had a busy schedule in 2023. He appeared in the Netflix series ‘D.P.’ Season 2 and made a special appearance in the movie ‘Spring in Seoul’. He also held a fan meeting called ‘The Tenth Season’ and embarked on his largest world tour, including 12 cities including Seoul. He is scheduled to appear in front of the public in 2024 with a new look. Furthermore, he will continue his villainous lineage in the movie ‘Veteran 2’ and challenge the romantic comedy genre for the first time through the drama ‘Mom’s Friend’s Son’.

“12.12: The Day” Surpasses 8 Million Moviegoers After Topping Box Office For 24 Days In A Row

For“12.12: The Day” Surpasses 8 Million Moviegoers After Topping Box Office For 24 Days In A Row

Dec 16, 2023
by E. Cha

“12.12: The Day” has dominated the Korean box office for nearly a month!

Ever since its release on November 22, the hit historical film has enjoyed an uninterrupted 24-day streak at No. 1 at the box office.

On December 16, the Korean Film Council announced that as of midnight KST, “12.12: The Day” had officially reached a total of 8,185,411 million moviegoers.

Notably, “12.12: The Day” is the first Korean film that is not a sequel or part of a series to surpass 8 million moviegoers since the COVID-19 pandemic first began affecting theater turnouts in 2020.

Starring Hwang Jung Min, Jung Woo Sung, Lee Sung Min, and more, “12.12: The Day” is a film about the real-life military coup that shook South Korea following the assassination of President Park Chung Hee in 1979.

Congratulations to the movie’s cast and crew!

Jung Haein ranks #12 for Movie Actor Brand Reputation in December 2023. 

IMG-4973.jpg

IMG-5737.jpg

IMG-5768.jpg

The Korea Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation for movie actors!

From November 21, 2023 to December 21, 2023, the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute analyzed 141,378,094 brand big data of 50 movie stars loved by Korean consumers by classifying the relationships between consumers and brands using a big data reputation algorithm.

The 50 movie star brand reputation rankings in December 2023 are

Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hye-soo, Hwang Jung-min, Go Yoon-jung, Lee Byung-hun, Go Min-si, Park Bo-young, Im Si-wan, Jo In-seong, Lee Sung-min, Lee Jung-jae, Jung Hae-in, Park Seo-joon, and Han Hyo-joo, Yoo Ji-tae, Lim Soo-jeong, Lee Young-ae, Nam Joo-hyuk, Lee Jin-wook, Song Joong-ki, Lee Sun-bin, Ma Dong-seok, Gong Yoo, Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Tae-ri, Lee Jong-seok, Lee Yu-mi, Park Hae-joon, Kim Hae-sook, Uhm Jung-hwa, Song Ji-hyo, Han Ji-min, Son Seok-gu, Jung So-min, Jeong Woo, Cha Tae-hyun, Ha Jung-woo, Kim Nam-gil. , was conducted through brand big data analysis on Kim Seong-gyun, Kim Ji-young, Hyun Bin, Lee Seo-jin, Yoo Hae-jin, Song Kang-ho, Kim Yun-seok, Cha Seung-won, Choi Min-sik, Jang Hyuk, Park Seong-woong, and Park Hae-il.

“12.12: The Day” Becomes 1st Korean Non-Sequel Film Since “Parasite” To Surpass 10 Million Moviegoers

“12.12: The Day” Becomes 1st Korean Non-Sequel Film Since “Parasite” To Surpass 10 Million Moviegoers

Dec 24, 2023
by E. Cha

In just over a month, “12.12: The Day” has surpassed 10 million moviegoers at the Korean box office!

On the morning of December 24, the Korean Film Council announced that the star-studded historical film had officially reached a total of over 10 million moviegoers. The film was originally released on November 22, meaning that it took less than 33 days to hit the 10 million mark.

“12.12: The Day” is only the second Korean film released in 2023 to reach the milestone, following the smash hit “The Roundup: No Way Out.”

Notably, it is also the first Korean film that is not a sequel or part of a series to surpass 10 million moviegoers since the award-winning 2019 film “Parasite.”

“12.12: The Day” is Hwang Jung Min’s third film to hit the 10 million mark (following “Ode to My Father” and “Veteran”), and it is Jung Woo Sung’s first movie to reach the milestone.

Congratulations to the entire cast and crew!

SOOMPI >>> 12-12-the-day-becomes-1st-korean-non-sequel-film-since-parasite-to-surpass-10-million-moviegoers

‘Year of the Dragon’ Jung Hae-in “Acting with the loyalty of ‘Spring in Seoul’ in my heart, I look forward to a transformation in ‘Veteran 2’” [SS Interview]

0001017067_001_20240102070110571.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS SEOUL]

If I were to describe the actor Jung Hae-in of 2023 in one word, he would be ‘a true soldier.’ In Netflix's 'DP2', he was a member of the DP arrest team that resisted military injustice, and in the movie 'Seoul Spring', which was watched by 10 million viewers, he was a loyal soldier. 

The serious look on his calm face matched that of a true soldier. Jung Hae-in, who knows the weight of his words and takes everything seriously, shows his uprightness. The image came out through the cathode ray tube and screen. 

2024, the year of the dragon, is also the year of Jeong Hae-in, born in 1988, who is born in the year of the dragon. She debuted with the girl group AOA in a music video in 2013 and made a mark on the public with tvN's 'Goblin' (2016). Since then, he has been expanding his career with SBS' 'While You Were Sleeping' (2017), tvN's 'Prison Playlist' (2017), JTBC's 'Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food' (2018), and Netflix's 'DP' (2021). 

This year, he will show a new face in the movie 'Veteran 2' and her first romantic comedy in 10 years, 'Mom's Friend's Son'. This is a lineup that is already looking forward to the Jung Hae-in syndrome.

Spoiler

0001017067_002_20240102070110603.jpg?type=w430

In an interview with Sports Seoul, Jung Hae-in said, “There were things that were disappointing and lacking in 2023. I hope that 2024 will be the year that fills that gap. And I hope there will be more days when we smile a little more.”

◇ “Oh Jin-ho’s motif, the late Major Kim Orang, is happy to be known through a movie.”

In 'Spring in Seoul', which had the 12.12 military uprising as its motif, hot tears were seen from Jung Hae-in, who made a special appearance. Major Oh Jin-ho, a special forces soldier played by Jung Hae-in, remains by the side of special forces commander Gong Soo-hyuk (played by Jeong Man-sik), who was betrayed by his successor, until the end. 

“Wouldn’t you be hostile if you were alone?” he locked the door and set up barricades, then pointed his gun at the rebels and was eventually killed on the spot. The person who killed him was depicted as his old friend. The late Major Kim Orang, who passed away at the age of 36, is Oh Jin-ho's motif. Although Jung Hae-in's role was short, he left a strong impression. He contributed quite a bit to the great achievement of winning 10 million coffins.

0001017067_003_20240102070110636.jpg?type=w430Jung Hae-in. photos | FNC Entertainment

“Regardless of the size of the role, it was a special role. He was a person that director Kim Seong-soo also considered important. He thought it was a good project and he really wanted to participate. I wanted to be seen as being loyal and loyal to my superiors in the field. He acted with loyalty in mind. “I was personally very happy because the late Major Kim Oh-rang, who I played, seemed to be better known through the movie.” 

Unlike 'DP', which was a buddy film, 'DP2' expanded the world view and took aim at military corruption. Ahn Jun-ho, played by Jung Hae-in, also became stronger. He threw himself into it and dug into the core of the absurdity within the military. He showed powerful action and also expressed deep emotions.

“Many people were sad to see Ahn Jun-ho go. I don’t think I broke up with Junho. I'm sure Junho is probably doing well with the rest of his military career. He believes that it is a great honor for him as an actor just to be able to work in a good work. Meeting Junho also gave me an opportunity to grow into a stronger actor. “He is a character I am personally very thankful for.”

◇“My new face will appear in ‘Veteran 2’ and ‘Mom’s Friend’s Son’”

Jung Hae-in's Gapjin year is expected to shine once again. The movie 'Veteran 2' and the drama 'Mother's Friend's Son', which are considered the biggest films of the year, are waiting for you. In 'Veteran 2', the evil face of Jung Hae-in, which has not been seen before, is expected, and 'Mom's Friend's Son' is her first romantic comedy since her debut. A new challenge and transformation awaits. 

“‘Mom’s Friend’s Son’ is a romantic comedy, so I hope viewers will enjoy it comfortably. I think you will be able to see a new side of me that you haven't seen before in 'Veteran 2'. In 2024, I want to bring joy through dramas and movies. I still don't know what my weapon is. My goal is to be an actor who gives credibility in any role. I'm working hard to put on a good performance. “I feel like I’m being recognized that much, which gives me more strength.”

0001017067_004_20240102070110670.jpg?type=w430

Jung Hae-in. photos | FNC Entertainment

It can be said that it is a special job, so even actors have concerns. It is not necessarily easy for actors who expend explosive energy during filming to maintain physical and mental health. The homework that Jung Hae-in is focusing on in 2024 is health and rest. 

“I plan to focus more on my health than last year. It's not that I'm particularly sick, but I think I'll perform better if I'm healthy. I want to exercise harder and show improvement. And since it's always been homework, I want to have a good rest. I believe that getting a good rest is also a preparation process for moving forward. I still don’t think I know how to rest well. “In the new year, I want to find a way to rest well and give you brighter energy.” 

Jung So-min confirmed to appear in ‘Mom’s Friend’s Son’… Romance with Jung Hae-in [Official Statement]

0001677468_001_20240103091601344.jpg?type=w430

[XPORT NEWS]
Jung So-min of 'Mom's Friend's Son' meets Jung Hae-in as 'childhood boy and girl(?)'. 

tvN's new drama 'Mom's Friend's Son', which is scheduled to air for the first time in 2024, is a turbulent romance around the neighborhood between a woman trying to reboot her flawed life and her living dark history, 'Mom's Friend's Son'. The story that unfolds when Choi Seung-hyo (Jung Hae-in) and Bae Seok-ryu (Jung So-min), 'childhood men and women' who record each other's dark history, reunite at the crossroads of youth provides pleasant laughter, warm empathy, and excitement. 

Anticipation is also high for the reunion of the trustworthy production team. The fact that it is the next film of director Yoo Je-won, who has had successive successes from 'Seaside Village Cha Cha Cha' to 'Ilta Scandal', also attracts attention. In particular, the reunion with writer Shin Ha-eun of the much-loved 'Seaside Village Cha Cha Cha' further stimulates the expectations of drama fans. I'm already looking forward to seeing what kind of sympathy it will give with this delightful, warm, and realistic romance. 

Above all, following Jung Hae-in, Jung So-min has been confirmed to be cast and is garnering attention. Jung So-min plays Seok-ryu Bae, a broken-hearted mother who wants to reboot her life. Bae Pomegranate is full of energy and honest. She is truly a ‘tough daughter’ who has never been in a bad mood. She was thriving as a project manager at a large global company called God's workplace, but one day she suddenly had a major breakdown. Expectations are also high for the chemistry between Jung Hae-in and Jung So-min, who will portray the dynamic daily lives of a 'close daughter' and a 'close daughter' who have seen everything they can between love and friendship. 

Jeong So-min said, “It is truly an honor to meet a work that warms my heart and resonates with me. I am looking forward to seeing the author's work even more. “I will meet the director happily and in good shape based on trust with his second work.”

tvN's new drama 'Mom's Friend's Son' is scheduled to air in 2024.