[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

On 5/19/2018 at 6:42 AM, japchaebap said:

@supergal99 that one could have been in Lmangla's writing event thread....not only did they fly happily ever after they also had twins of their own!  that would be fun...:lol::lol::wub:

:blush:Hahaaa.. @japchaebap  psst... our chingu @ELY_397  cant forget her 'ghost' character Custard Caramel heeee..  *whisper* so sad no prizes for us... huhuuhuu poke poke event organiser @Lmangla

:grimace:

Ahh.. erhmmm ELY_397 *hi 5!* i was also checking out Prince Harry n his uniform oh correction his wedding last nite!

And his carriage juz reminded me of his sexy Blue sports car posted earlier by @Annya hahaaa

HKbHdb6.jpg

(Oh @japchaebapthere is still some  space in the carriage ->  " wait!!  Prince Harrynim...nim...nim...!!")

:tongue:

On 5/19/2018 at 9:36 PM, ELY_397 said:

Seeing Prince Harry in uniform reminds me of Captain Song! This is what happens when you can’t move on from a drama. Lol

Aw man... missing our muscle man... *sigh* (especially when i see those mussels n bread in the supermarket... oh n also when i see @bebebisous33's super duper uber sexy DP  *sigh*) ottoke?:wacko: 

Cto

Ok chill.. hey did u guys see this IG clip? Cto:

One more:

Spoiler

They were discussing on Good Witch.. Ok ok move on ya? 

:)happy sunday!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/24/2018 at 5:41 PM, apqaria said:

Seems the full OST for the drama is released, I really wish I could hear all the scores from the drama but I wonder if there is any where to download it from

http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2456852

All those background score of drama are really nice.Reading song name Dubai apatheia :lol:Ah miss sun-hee and Woo-jin more -_-

On 5/24/2018 at 8:11 PM, apqaria said:

Seems the full OST for the drama is released, I really wish I could hear all the scores from the drama but I wonder if there is any where to download it from

http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2456852

Omo thks a million apqaria.. muak.. (oh cheesy muak ya? Heee)

:blush:  ya me too i wanna download no. 27 and set it as my ringtone .. aw man ottoke...grrr..

bXDOVkE.jpg

On 5/26/2018 at 1:17 AM, Annya said:

All those background score of drama are really nice.Reading song name Dubai apatheia :lol:Ah miss sun-hee and Woo-jin more -_-

Omo... sooo cute all those witches' name songs too.

Haha  i clicked on No.24 and it is really cute.

Omgggg... u gals make me feeling 'nostalgic' ... wawawaaa

This is a good compilation ...touch...touch.. poke @japchaebap u r still here ah??

Heeee....

5 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

@apqaria and @supergal99 thanks for sharing details of the full OST album! Do you know where I can buy it from? It’s not on iTunes...

btw, found this fan made MV for No more tears, credit leedahey_ifans on IG.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tv2Gqb-mp5WfARZqKFpGQwD6quviPrXt

Oh wow.. the MV is nice especially the last part *cough* - reminded us only 2 muak muak scenes... hahaaa

Ok chill juz kidding...

Oh i managed to log in Naver with my Line account but i cant read Hangul so i hv no clues how to download... grrrr...

@ELY_397 u probably need to get it direct from Korea maybe some online store? I usually get kpop albums but not OST album ops. (Usually easier to get those popular ones eg. Goblin):grimace:

Viki's promotion on GW:

Poke @ELY_397

Spoiler

I m getting goosebumps. Can u go to the drama thread - Come and Hug Me? Click a response so dat i know u read my post ok? Heee -- the one on expectation vs reality

On 5/12/2018 at 5:30 PM, apqaria said:

Seems that not only us who miss the drama, I saw some Korean viewers even comment on "Secret Mother" talk space about missing TGW !!

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=realtime&sm=tab_nmr&query=착한마녀전&ie=utf8

And talking about the Press Conference, I am still so curious about what RSY said about Dahae around 54 min in this video :D:D

A fellow Dahae fan was very kind to ask her friend to translate this part of the interview for us!

From just before 52 min:

MC asks LDH: what do you think of this character?

LDH: I don’t remember when I started playing nice and docile characters, or elegant, rich girl characters. I have played those roles before. Nowadays, I prefer everyday (down to earth) characters that are more lively. I feel more comfortable and energetic playing such charcters. This is the first time since My Girl that I have acted in an everyday life drama. It makes me very happy. Sun Hee is gracious, kind and funny at the same time. I worry about how to to bring this character to life, eg. how to buy only one coffee (?) or how to style my hair like an ahjumma. I thought about these things a lot but I enjoyed the process very much.

MC: That’s very clear now. Thank you.

MC asks RSY: Which twin do you like more in the drama? 

RSY: Sun Hee definitely, it goes without saying. If I was 20 years old, perhaps I would have liked Do Hee more because she is cooler and more unique, but now, it is definitely Sun Hee.

MC: Compared to the real life LDH, what do you think?

RSY: Of course, we all like LDH very much. She is in charge of our hair (everyone laughs). Every time chief LDH fixes our hair, we feel like coming out of a salon. We all want to say: long live chief LDH!

MC: You are known to be a caring husband to your wife. She must be watching your drama now, do you want to say a few words to her?

RSY: Actually my wife is also in this industry. Nowadays, I have to get up very early in the morning to go to filming. I know she is also very tired and wants to stay in bed. It is tough right now, but we will march towards the future and work hard together. Parenting is harder than anything imaginable, so I just want to to say thank you again.

MC: what a heartwarming answer! Don’t worry, I will make sure this part is included during editing.

57 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Poke @ELY_397

Reveal hidden contents

I m getting goosebumps. Can u go to the drama thread - Come and Hug Me? Click a response so dat i know u read my post ok? Heee -- the one on expectation vs reality

Hi there! What’s up with that drama...? I am not watching it though. I have only Wok of love and Nam Goong Min’s drama on my plate right now. B) 

Edit: got it! I miss your posts on this thread too!

@ELY_397 Thanks dear for posting the translation. Need to thank that kind Dahae fan and her friend for taking the time to translate this for us :heart:

Happy to know more about Dahae's view on Sun Hee and the characters she likes to play :) 

LOOL, at RSY answer :D Although I am quite confused on how Dahae was in charge of their hair not sure if he was kidding or this really happened, kkkk ^^ (again reminded of my anger on SBS that we didn't see much of off screen footage :angry:)

We know Dahae did like being the makeup artist on set before but now she is also the hairstylist??!! looool :D:D 

Ahnnyung chingus!  :lol: glad to see y'all still here checking back and posting more GW info and the translation thanks  @ELY_397 for sharing that on here.  :D at bright version of no more tears! 

Poke poke @supergal99  love that clip.  "..you didn't ask permission and just held my hand.."......an episode or two later he was dying to hold her hand forever!!  Then he held the wrong twin's hand but found his way back to the correct hand to hold :lol: SunJin@Muscle couple forever....fighting!  :heart:  :lol:

5 hours ago, japchaebap said:

Ahnnyung chingus!  :lol: glad to see y'all still here checking back and posting more GW info and the translation thanks  @ELY_397 for sharing that on here.  :D at bright version of no more tears! 

Poke poke @supergal99  love that clip.  "..you didn't ask permission and just held my hand.."......an episode or two later he was dying to hold her hand forever!!  Then he held the wrong twin's hand but found his way back to the correct hand to hold :lol: SunJin@Muscle couple forever....fighting!  :heart:  :lol:

Oh herez another clip uploaded by viki

Dramatic crying by DoHee...hahaaa... ya actually kinda drama ops!

Spoiler

Hey what drama r u watching now? I m watching one that has *cough* the male lead in uniform...heeee ya *uniform fantasy* 

*whisper* Oh reading the press con trans juz remind that uri captain muscle is ... grrr.. already a parent wawaaawaaa...

Ok ok itz a sign to move on:tongue:

how come I knew the reaction of both WJ and DH in that viki promo clip and I still yelled "yes SH pretended to be DH!" at my screen! :lol::lol:  crazy GW follower!  :D@Captain Muscle already a parent...

So I suppose we should raise our mussel shot glasses or is it soju/beer glasses (opened with chopstick and mixed by Captain Muscle himself) to say farewell to our lovely SunJin@Mussel couple!  :wub:  :bawling:

..ok ok....just kidding....I know I'll be back here again for anymore clips, translations, or news on GW 

Spoiler

I followed some of you to WOL but didn't start watching until last week since life's interfering with my kdrama watching time, what a bummer! :lol:

yay for moving on to the next male lead in uniform :wink:

8 hours ago, japchaebap said:

how come I knew the reaction of both WJ and DH in that viki promo clip and I still yelled "yes SH pretended to be DH!" at my screen! :lol::lol:  crazy GW follower!  :D@Captain Muscle already a parent...

So I suppose we should raise our mussel shot glasses or is it soju/beer glasses (opened with chopstick and mixed by Captain Muscle himself) to say farewell to our lovely SunJin@Mussel couple!  :wub:  :bawling:

..ok ok....just kidding....I know I'll be back here again for anymore clips, translations, or news on GW 

Reveal hidden contents

I followed some of you to WOL but didn't start watching until last week since life's interfering with my kdrama watching time, what a bummer! :lol:

yay for moving on to the next male lead in uniform :wink:

Hahaaa.. ya u r really one crazy GW follower *super cough*

Ah.. *whisper* Ok i raise my glass with u and  cheers to uri 'good catch' !! :grimace:

cN3vZw5.jpg

5xSDZb2.jpg

(Woohoo.. captain muscle is scared of sting... rays hahaaa)

Aw man... @japchaebap or any chingu reading this --> can u juz slap me with dat big stingray tks...heee:glasses:

Spoiler

Oh u r watching WOL now? Ahhh.. i juz drop it ... the plot getting abit 'messed up' for me... *dum~~*

Pardon me chingus - juz for fun.

@supergal99 @japchaebap There is no need to move on from this drama! You can always come back here if you are rewatching it or think of something funny to share. RSY is a good father and husband in real life and that’s what makes Song Gi Jang nim so convincing. No need to feel sad about it (although I secretly wish DH will find a husband like him in real life too). Haha!

I am watching Wok of love for Jang Hyuk but he is being used as the comic relief which I don’t like...not sure how long I will hold out for. I like him in more intense roles, perhaps that’s just my preference for type A male leads.  :tongue:

@apqaria It was a Chinese fan who helped to get the translation. Kudos to her!  I didn’t know DH was good at fixing hair either. I feel that SBS treat their weekend dramas like a filler. They are doing the same thing with the current drama too. They could have done so much more to promote GW. Oh well!

:glasses: soooo naughty ya u @ELY_397 u don wan us to move on huh... tsk...

see -->90% here already moved on hahaaa.... what if one day one of us end up talking to the air ....hahahaaa ( sooo embarassing ya ? poke @japchaebap )

Ok ok don scold me. juz pulling yr leg :grimace: come slap me with dat fat stingray tks...heeee

@ELY_397 Thanks for translation atleast u found a drama to watch i am not watching any drama.I saw wok of love trailer but didn't find like watching it, i like jang hyuk in more serious role :)

Reading abt DH fixing hair remind me of her doing Leejunki eye makeup.Maybe DH can open a salon in future :lol:

@ELY_397 @supergal99 @Annya   I know I said to say farewell but I'm like ya'll and will be back here since I'm not really watching anything but WOL, which I just began.  If I feel like everyone's comments that it's getting dumb I may not finish it though or I may only watch for the yummy food they'll be making, I hope :lol:  I'll check out Lawless Lawyer for LJK...too bad DH not doing his makeup there @Annya I'll go to DH's salon if LJK will be there  :wink:

@supergal99 your gifs always make me laugh 

Aw man.. @japchaebap thks for enjoying my wild imagination.

Ahh... how to move on like dat ?? Heeee:tongue:

Another clip from viki hahaaa

Uh oh itz about ending...so it seems to be hinting this is the last clip for their GW promo heeee...:grimace:

10 hours ago, Annya said:

@ELY_397 Thanks for translation atleast u found a drama to watch i am not watching any drama.I saw wok of love trailer but didn't find like watching it, i like jang hyuk in more serious role :)

Reading abt DH fixing hair remind me of her doing Leejunki eye makeup.Maybe DH can open a salon in future :lol:

Oh we can have something to discuss - yess

The Hair *dum ~~*

Omy seriously u gals @apqaria @Annya @ELY_397 pls give us an analysis on SH/DH/LDH's hair related stuff... *cough* to this drama ...hahahaaaa

I kinda like her hair tied up in that fish market scene...she looks super bubbly cute n younger too ops!:glasses:

(Ok i hope i am not talking to the air ah... ahhhhhh) tag @emok

Archived