[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@apqaria It seems that you are right. SH has now her food car and she will be able to give her mother a job, since OTR asked the secretary to have SH's mother fired from the sauna. It would be interesting to see if SH got popular with her food car. Even WJ goes there to eat something.

@bebebisous33 Yah, I was imagining that already. WJ goes there to eat and gaze at the chef :wink: 

I love seeing SH getting that food truck that she wanted and worked hard to get for a long time but still want her dream she had to give up to come true and we see her as a flight attendant in the end. Yah, why not both?? She leave the truck to her mom and CR while she is away and when she is not, she goes there with them :D 

Looking at the preview, I am wondering if that phone call from WJ is actually to SH?? I am feeling they might be fooling us with the editing since there is nothing in WJ's words says it is SH and also we didn't see SH talking on the phone there but mmm... lets see ^^

Happy that I found the song "The Wind Blows" from Part 7 of the OST with English lyrics. Really like it and knowing the lyrics now makes it really great for SH and WJ dating scene:wub:

@apqaria Oh that phonecall is to Sun Hee! Woo Jin will definitely visit the food truck and when he said "I will be there" in the teaser, I think he meant the food truck opening. He will taste her food and realise immediately that it's the same food that she cooked for her colleagues in One Air. :wink:

The writer wants to show WJ falling in love with SH all over again and SH to confirm her feelings for him (we are supposed to enjoy watching them going gaga at each other), instead of Woo Jin being told by someone else and acting all shocked. And when the truth is revealed, WJ will be angry at DH, OTR and CKM but not SH. We will see a jealous WJ when TY pursues SH which will be fun to watch too. :) 

Can't believe it is only Tuesday!!!

2 hours ago, apqaria said:

Happy that I found the song "The Wind Blows" from Part 7 of the OST with English lyrics. Really like it and knowing the lyrics now makes it really great for SH and WJ dating scene:wub:

Woah... the lyrics have positive vibes. Talking about OSTs: Now i have a problem -> this 'No More Tears' OST is stucked in my head:grimace:

2VQvw1g.jpg

ldwiqv7.jpg

6lDZrou.jpg

*repeat mode*

Yay!! @ELY_397 what u wrote sounds great! I am imagining the "The Wind Blows" the yummy food smell to our captain muscle who will run run run towards pretty woman SH. :wub:

Erhm... wait wait... reality or expectation?? Heeee....:grimace:

Ok chill... n *yawn*

48 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Woah... the lyrics have positive vibes. Talking about OSTs: Now i have a problem -> this 'No More Tears' OST is stucked in my head:grimace:

Yay!! @ELY_397 what u wrote sounds great! I am imagining the "The Wind Blows" the yummy food smell to our captain muscle who will run run run towards pretty woman SH. :wub:

Erhm... wait wait... reality or expectation?? 

Haha! That OST is stuck in my head too, it's WJ's song for SH. Now we have SH's song for WJ. He is the wind that embraces her. :wub: As much as I want to see more intimate WJ/SH scenes I don't think we will get anything beyond a 7-8 second kiss which is hardly enough. How about a cuddling bed scene in the morning (hope SBS is reading this)?

In soompi dramaland, there is only expectation and delulu, reality doesn't exist here. B):lol:

I know we don't have SH together with her Captain yet in last week's episodes but there were still some enjoyable and lovely moments to carry us through to this weekend.  They sure did have their moments!  like SH we have kind hearted chingus on GW thread who post those moments here thank you so much I love em all!  keep em coming..

@supergal99 expectation becoming reality :D:wub:  am loving it!  you got "..touch me like you do.." stuck in my head! lol I was beginning to not like that OST 'No more tears' since every time it plays someone is crying and I'm yelling at them to stop the song says no more tears!  His reaction to OTR's 'i'll wait for you' is more realization that OTR is beyond Crazy!  He's only thought of her as a sister since he was never gonna get married until he met SH(as DH).  

@apqaria @bebebisous33 I hope SH can do both the food truck and work some flights on One Air...I'm sure her Captain will make it happen once he figures out SH was acting as DH hence his feelings were confused and began apatheia poses meditations again.  It's ok  Captain mussels you will know soon and be happy and cook together fly together......I hope!

1 hour ago, ELY_397 said:

@apqaria Oh that phonecall is to Sun Hee! Woo Jin will definitely visit the food truck and when he said "I will be there" in the teaser, I think he meant the food truck opening. He will taste her food and realise immediately that it's the same food that she cooked for her colleagues in One Air. :wink:

The writer wants to show WJ falling in love with SH all over again and SH to confirm her feelings for him (we are supposed to enjoy watching them going gaga at each other), instead of Woo Jin being told by someone else and acting all shocked. And when the truth is revealed, WJ will be angry at DH, OTR and CKM but not SH. We will see a jealous WJ when TY pursues SH which will be fun to watch too. :) 

Can't believe it is only Tuesdasy!!!

I agree with you. WJ told her from the start that he fell in love with her during the flight to Dubai but SH never believed that she was the reason. Since DH looks a lot like her, she thought, WJ fell for DH. Since DH is more beautiful than her in her eyes, she thought, WJ would love DH in reality.

Yet, she is unaware that WJ fell for her personality and inner beauty. We shouldn't forget that people around her (SH's mother and DH) either criticized her for her kindness (and called her stupid) or used her kindness to their advantage (BCD, her ex-mother-in-law...). Therefore she came to the conclusion that her personality (kindness) is not something good. Besides, she has always thought that she is not as good and as beautiful as DH. 

Since WJ has met both DH and SH now, he can't help falling in love with SH because that's exactly what attracted him in the first place. This is not just important for SH to realize that her personality is not a flaw at all, but also for DH to see that her sister is actually superior to her. DH always looked down on SH and never saw in SH's qualities. DH needs to witness with her own eyes how WJ will fall in love with SH and not her. DH has always been surrounded by suitors hence she is used to men courting her.        

@ELY_397 Yah dear that is what I thought seeing the preview and the food truck picture but you know me, I am always the worried type and TBH I don't really have much trust in the writer hence my worries that they are fooling us. Sometimes I even think they will pull the real story non-movie "Little Mermaid" ending on us like CR said with that murder thing confusing my head.

But I try to stop thinking so much by watching our CP's sweet and touching moments though :D And keep praying for satisfying ending.

@supergal99 I guess we all have that problem now. Since it is the most OST song we have been hearing so far although they aren't stop crying yet :bawling:

Our scary and freaky Do Hee :D 

8 hours ago, apqaria said:

Sometimes I even think they will pull the real story non-movie "Little Mermaid" ending on us like CR said with that murder thing confusing my head.

if this is a drama on cable, would definitely worry about a little mermaid like ending. but thankfully, it is a big station and the tone of this drama is completely over the top funny. even with horrible things happening, there is still a happy upbeat "fighting" kind of theme. we even have that theme song -- "no more tears". so that seems to be the theme. life may be stupid and get you down but a little kindness and determination can get you through. so in going with that theme, we are definitely going to have ending that we like. :D

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if this is a drama on cable, would definitely worry about a little mermaid like ending. but thankfully, it is a big station and the tone of this drama is completely over the top funny. even with horrible things happening, there is still a happy upbeat "fighting" kind of theme. we even have that theme song -- "no more tears". so that seems to be the theme. life may be stupid and get you down but a little kindness and determination can get you through. so in going with that theme, we are definitely going to have ending that we like. :D

Like you, I am not worried about the ending... there is beneath the tears a happy undertone. The villains look over the top stupid or crazy so that we can't take them seriously. Moreover, we saw the nice changes in SH, WJ and OTY. All of them are willing to learn from their mistakes and change. 

So this week, I hope, WJ discovers that SH was the one he fell in love with. Let just say that WJ asks DH to cook and she refuses. Then he visits the food truck and recognizes SH's cooking skills.

14 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

The villains look over the top stupid or crazy so that we can't take them seriously.

we find them over the top stupid and crazy but when we see the news articles that @maddymappo posted earlier about korean air chief firing his two daughters, we can see that this drama is not that far from real life. but the fact that this drama is airing and openly poking fun at such character indicates that change is coming. it must be pretty humiliating for those in that chaebol set to have a drama openly mock you and allude to your behaviour. and for those in the bottom like those who work in the company, am sure it is satisfying to know that this is all in the open...

15 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Haha! That OST is stuck in my head too, it's WJ's song for SH. Now we have SH's song for WJ. He is the wind that embraces her. :wub: As much as I want to see more intimate WJ/SH scenes I don't think we will get anything beyond a 7-8 second kiss which is hardly enough. How about a cuddling bed scene in the morning (hope SBS is reading this)?

In soompi dramaland, there is only expectation and delulu, reality doesn't exist here. B):lol:

Omo bedscene?? Sooo naughty idea...tsk... Mmm... ok ok... speed is of utmost importance -> @Annya no choice we need to edit CR out of the scene:grimace: *slaps forehead: PG PG*

poke @japchaebap *clear throat* "touch touch touch me like u do...what r u waiting for..." heee. 

:) hey @bubu678 did u notice there is an OST (Oppa Is Running)  for JYB + BCD?

Uh oh... seems like the title is suggesting -> Oppa is running (off):wacko: ok ok dont cry dont cry.. juz pulling yr leg:glasses:

Ok chill chingus, dont forget our chairman for the food truck ya?

Shippers alert:wub:

xMP3JIT.jpg

@Lmangla @bebebisous33 okay 100% happy ending ...cheers!

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

we find them over the top stupid and crazy but when we see the news articles that @maddymappo posted earlier about korean air chief firing his two daughters, we can see that this drama is not that far from real life. but the fact that this drama is airing and openly poking fun at such character indicates that change is coming. it must be pretty humiliating for those in that chaebol set to have a drama openly mock you and allude to your behaviour. and for those in the bottom like those who work in the company, am sure it is satisfying to know that this is all in the open...

I know that the behaviour of OTR is based on real cases. Nevertheless, the acting ensures that this is for fun. On the other hand since this is a parody of the daughters from that Airline, it denounces the abuse coming the management. That's why this drama doesn't burden the viewers with much pathos and "drama". Even if it looks like makjang, I don't perceive this drama as such because there is less pain and more ridicule. It looks more like a normal romcom.

@bubu678 @supergal99 I believe too that SH might intervene between her ex-husband and the mistress and defend JYB. SH has always shown concern, when JYB was in pain. In my opinion, this could be the turning point for JYB to side with SH. So far, she has always believed that DH was a hypocrite and faked kindness. Once she realizes the switch and sees SH's genuine kindness, she comes to the conclusion that SH is indeed interested in protecting the flight attendants from OTR. It would be great, if JYB starts supporting SH against DH because that way, it clearly underlines the difference between DH and SH. DH never had JYB as friend and the latter waited for the opportunity, whereas JYB could become SH's true friend and help her. JYB envied DH, yet she will realize that SH had it worse as DH took profit from her. SH could be the one who supports JYB in her decision to keep the child... SH could even force her ex-husband to take his responsabilities.  

Archived