[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dramaninja said:

Well DH looks like a creep in the preview just saying. :mellow:

I agree with you. Let us not forget that she took advantage of many men before. She is not in love with WJ but she loves his social status. He is powerful enough to protect her from OTR.

Thank you for the IG CLIPS.  Idk if I am alone in this, but I am smiling GIDDY NONSTOP NONSTOP while watching the beach scene.  My jaws/cheeks actually hurt right now because of too much smiling!  This couple has brought me more feels than I expected.  Dude!!!

3 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh wait a min...yr pilot ahjussi like desserts too.. his mouth is soooo sweet 

kekeke.. pilot ajusshi is married already and as long as he gets his salary, his wife won't kill him. hahahhaa.. :lol:

3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I agree with you. Let us not forget that she took advantage of many men before. She is not in love with WJ but she loves his social status. He is powerful enough to protect her from OTR.

He  is going  to figure this out something  is wrong with the way she is acting so forward now.

@supergal99 I was watching that scene and when he trys to put his hand or her shoulder.big-heart.gif I was enjoying each moment when SH was going to tell truth she got that call.

Feel sorry for SH she has to give up the job she love too but happy atleast it was SH who was there in opening ceremony and first flight or test flight.

WAAAAH, we have reached 1000 post already!!! Thanks chingus for all the insightful and fun posts till now :wink: :wub:

Also seems the episodes today are getting good response, although it may not be compared to more buzzy dramas out there but the article about the episodes summary is in top ten TV articles on Naver and I found the comments are quite nice :) 

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000843918

0000843918_001_20180415003109640.jpg?type=w540

@supergal99 Are you talking about my Song gi jang nim? Oh we had such a good time at the beach and I am so full from all that seafood. Haha! :D

Jokes aside, I legit screamed when he got down on one knee and wanted to cry during the taped confession scene. I think I know why everyone is falling for Woo Jin! He is like the dream man in K drama. I am so in love with this couple and their story. 

Like @apqaria said, I really want some nice moments between Sun Hee and Tae Yang. He is such a sweetie, I hope the reason he is crying in the next episode is not because of Sun Hee, that will be too sad.

and no, ex hubby will have no chance with Sun Hee. Rest assured!

am I the only one to think that Sun Hee will be the one to tell Woo Jin the truth? She loves him too much to let DH manipulate him. She will come clean with him and then leave him out of guilt. 

@ELY_397 No SH is too good to do that... till SH doesn't witness her sis doing something against WJ or hear abt DH real feeling abt WJ.She won't.But anything can happen in this drama.Its quite unpredictable look how WJ came to know abt twin.I Never thought he will first meet SH doing recycling work.

3 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

I hope the reason he is crying in the next episode is not because of Sun Hee, that will be too sad.

I do think it is something about his father since I heard him say "Sorry, Father"

I wish someone would tell him it sucks watching him so in love but getting played this.More and more people know but he is still in the dark.

I mean I know they both love each other but its time he knows the truth. :heart:

Watch DH is going to be the one that slips up lol

Archived