[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Perfect storm episode she founds out HJ has feelings for her and also finds out her ex husband  hmm I mean her husband is a cheating piece of garbage.

With HJ, you mean WJ right?

@apqaria You are right. SH knows that the relationship with the first mistress lasted 10 years!! It was really interesting to see how upset her husband became, when she came back with her money. Now, the pattern seems pretty clear. He wanted to have someone lower than himself. He chose SH because he knew with her kindness that she would get into trouble: she would be used so that he would feel superior to her. Her misery was his way to feel better: he was the real head of the family. 

18 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

With HJ, you mean WJ right?

@apqaria You are right. SH knows that the relationship with the first mistress lasted 10 years!! It was really interesting to see how upset her husband became, when she came back with her money. Now, the pattern seems pretty clear. He wanted to have someone lower than himself. He chose SH because he knew with her kindness that she would get into trouble: she would be used so that he would feel superior to her. Her misery was his way to feel better: he was the real head of the family. 

Lol yeah sorry I mixing up different dramas haha!

Yeah  dude  basically had a second wife and another girlfriend  its ridiculous.He still thinks he can walk all over her but I have a feeling alot of things will change in the next 4 episodes

TR is going to run  that Airline into the ground these people are not smart.

@dramaninja In my opinion, the cheating husband betrayed SH again, when he went to the funeral of the husband's mistress. Since he had sworn that he would never see these women again. To me, it looks like he abandons SH because now, his mistress has become rich. He can lead a better life. I was wondering what he was searching through SH's belonging. 

The episodes from next week are marking the turning point in SH's life. She has already changed but this is not enough. WJ will be there, when she hits the bottom. To me, it looks like WJ will meet CR next week, since it didn't happen this weekend. 

I am also looking forward for the moment WJ and YTO starts working together against CKM because YTR is just a pawn to him. Little by little, she is leaning more and more on him so that she doesn't realize that he will betray her the moment she thinks, she owns the company. We had a lot of OTP scenes together which was really touching and funny at the same time.

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@dramaninja In my opinion, the cheating husband betrayed SH again, when he went to the funeral of the husband's mistress. Since he had sworn that he would never see these women again. To me, it looks like he abandons SH because now, his mistress has become rich. He can lead a better life. I was wondering what he was searching through SH's belonging. 

The episodes from next week are marking the turning point in SH's life. She has already changed but this is not enough. WJ will be there, when she hits the bottom. To me, it looks like WJ will meet CR next week, since it didn't happen this weekend. 

I am also looking forward for the moment WJ and YTO starts working together against CKM because YTR is just a pawn to him. Little by little, she is leaning more and more on him so that she doesn't realize that he will betray her the moment she thinks, she owns the company. We had a lot of OTP scenes together which was really touching and funny at the same time.

This drama really do have a bunch of cheating marry people.

I like how they are already getting along so well now you can tell she is more comfortable around him now.

I am looking forward to him meeting the daughter.

Watched the episode with subs.Felt really bad for the Ceo dad,the daughter and SIL set him up.Looks like they got him killed or setup accident for his dad. Oh poor OTY.

Yups the kid is smart she told her mom that WJ likes her not DH :wink: And that husband and his family first they used SH and now DH too :angry: Woo Jin thinks DH has Dementia :unsure:All thanks to JYB who doesn't leave even one chance to interrupt in DH life.That husband thinks his wife is changing and becoming like DH seriously.What did she get while she was SH a cheater husband like him.Mistress felt cheated and saying she was a loyal wife to him, so what was SH.And he has explanation for everything he does.Hope next time if he meet WJ in gym.WJ just punch him.

And its not that SH treats him differently if she own food trucks its his family who treat SH differently and his ego gets hurt.He is worried that if his wife does better she will look down on him hence he doesn't have good job.She will compare him to WJ her would be BIL seriously.

Haha WJ made his whole family dementia patient :lol:Between if WJ is in same company.How come he doesn't know whats happening to OTY dad?

And if SH SIL stays in sharehouse won't they figure out SH doesn't come there ?

Hope the editor does better job cutting the scene anywhere.

drama good witch the scenario is real,not imajinasi.drama contains message. even people who like to do good do not considered them fools. because good people do it because of the very high empathy towards all creatures of god.

message to good people, that in order to be more vigilant against people, do not be fooled by the sweet words of others.

I do not like people cheats. Because I often used by others, my mother used to say I became a fool, because my friends often use me, it hurts. :cry:

as the saying says: "another mouth in another heart" for someone who likes to deceive others, I have a proverb "as clever as a squirrel jump will ever fall. clever-keep a carcass then the smell will smell too"

Good witch...fighting :heart:

Finally seen the yesterday's episodes with Eng sub, and love them as the story line is getting more intense and depth. For further drama richness the  goodness of SH will be tested once again when her husband steals her monies and continues his rendezvous with the restaurant boss. Will it be the final straw on the marriage? More devilish action of the airline CEO should surface yet she is unaware of the ultimate schemes of her husband to take  over the airline. Will WJ and OTY sets aside their feelings for SH/DH and work together to save the airline? How complex will the drama gets when DH wakes up ? What is the significant difference between DH and SH medical records that it has to be retested? 

4 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

Finally seen the yesterday's episodes with Eng sub, and love them as the story line is getting more intense and depth. For further drama richness the  goodness of SH will be tested once again when her husband steals her monies and continues his rendezvous with the restaurant boss. Will it be the final straw on the marriage? More devilish action of the airline CEO should surface yet she is unaware of the ultimate schemes of her husband to take  over the airline. Will WJ and OTY sets aside their feelings for SH/DH and work together to save the airline? How complex will the drama gets when DH wakes up ? What is the significant difference between DH and SH medical records that it has to be retested? 

1. In my opinion, the medical records were not from SH or DH in the first place but from JYB. Remember that she went to the hospital and that's where she got tested first before asking for a test from the health center where she works.
  2. I won't pity YTR for falling into her husband's trap. I am really wondering if OPP will be killed or if he will fake his death in order to see who is really scheming behind his back.
  3. I agree that her husband must have been looking for the bankbook and will use it for the mistress. Since SH's relationship with her husband was based on money from the start (she gave him a coin), I believe that this action will be the trigger for SH to file for a divorce. She didn't forgive him but she remained by his side because of their daughter CR. Since he is putting his own daughter in danger (lack of money means she might not be able to go to college), I can see that this will be the reason for SH to put an end to it. CR means everything to her, she won't allow her husband to take advantage of CR too. SH has already changed and is able to express herself more. Funny is that her husband will be the one who puts an end to his own mother and sister's plan. The sister can no longer claim that she is related to DH just like the mother. I am sure that SH will stop these leeches. 

From my point of view, CR will play cupid between WJ and SH. We have to remember:

- CR realized that WJ fell in love with her mother

- She described WJ as prince charming

- CR wants her mother's happiness first...

- I am sure that SH will confide to her that WJ supported her the most, when she was so depressed therefore she would like to meet WJ.

- CR knows that if WJ sees SH with her, he will notice her sweetness towards children which might reinforce his feelings towards SH. CR knows that if WJ starts liking her as well, WJ will have less problem to accept SH, once he discovers the switch. The daughter is smart and even wise. 

@UnniSarah crazy monkey I am glad that you are joining this thread. panda The story is getting better each week. 

Why is Woo Jin being so sweet? Not that I am complaining....he made me giddy on more than one occasion, and I loved their skinship in the training centre, what a way to woo a girl! The way he rehearsed his speech with the flowers was soooo cute too. Both he and SH are inexperienced in love and suit each other so well.

No, I can't stand Tae Ri touching our Captain Muscle either! She is disgusting but Chun Dae and his family are way worse. I don't understand Chun Dae at all, does he genuinely feel guilty towards SH? One thing for sure is that he only ever wants SH to be a slave to the family with no voice. He is angry with SH because SH starts asking why? Seriously?

SH is too meek when the husband comes home begging for forgiveness, at least he should be the one sleeping on the sofa not her. She does realise she is being stupid but feels that she has no other option because of CR. I am sure the husband will do something drastic and SH will leave him for good.

I am surprised WJ hasn't heard the rumours about DH when everyone in the company is talking about it. Does anyone find it strange that Woo Jin mother also lives in the shared house? Does she know DH has been dismissed?

I think CR will play Cupid as @bebebisous33 mentioned. She wants her mother to truly happy and not just pretending to be happy.

Overall I am happy with the pacing of the story in this week's episodes. However some of the scenes felt rushed, like they skipped SH's reactions after she found out about the affair. I felt they could have explored her inner feelings more before showing her move to the shared house.

@Annya I was also  wondering how SH absence from the shared house was explained and how her absence from her home and CR will now be explained. 

@ELY_397 I don't get it with DH personality if she comes to know they cheated her sister.She will be first to throw them out then also the MIL and SIL went there.Doesn't make sense.It was better that she was sleeping in sauna.If MIL stays in share house won't they figure out DH is SH?

She was dismissed when WJ and mr.park where flying.The new spread via purser and reached Mr.park.As in WJ is hardly social person.For WJ mother her son getting married is imp rather then staying single.

Yes they didn't show us SH feeling or how she felt abt cheating.

If till episode 20 she is with her husband when will our pilot and SH love story start? :(

47 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Why is Woo Jin being so sweet? Not that I am complaining....he made me giddy on more than one occasion, and I loved their skinship in the training centre, what a way to woo a girl! The way he rehearsed his speech with the flowers was soooo cute too. Both he and SH are inexperienced in love and suit each other so well.

No, I can't stand Tae Ri touching our Captain Muscle either! She is disgusting but Chun Dae and his family are way worse. I don't understand Chun Dae at all, does he genuinely feel guilty towards SH? One thing for sure is that he only ever wants SH to be a slave to the family with no voice. He is angry with SH because SH starts asking why? Seriously?

SH is too meek when the husband comes home begging for forgiveness, at least he should be the one sleeping on the sofa not her. She does realise she is being stupid but feels that she has no other option because of CR. I am sure the husband will do something drastic and SH will leave him for good.

I am surprised WJ hasn't heard the rumours about DH when everyone in the company is talking about it. Does anyone find it strange that Woo Jin mother also lives in the shared house? Does she know DH has been dismissed?

I think CR will play Cupid as @bebebisous33 mentioned. She wants her mother to truly happy and not just pretending to be happy.

Overall I am happy with the pacing of the story in this week's episodes. However some of the scenes felt rushed, like they skipped SH's reactions after she found out about the affair. I felt they could have explored her inner feelings more before showing her move to the shared house.

@Annya I was also  wondering how SH absence from the shared house was explained and how her absence from her home and CR will now be explained. 

SH's reaction didn't really surprise me. Old habits die hard that's why she accepted him back. Besides we have to imagine that several days passed until she saw him again. Her husband knows how to arise pity, however SH didn't forgive him at all. She just accepted him due to her daughter. Actually, she somehow listened to her mother's words who had told her before to close her eyes to certain things. 

As for WJ's mother, I am not surprised because she doesn't work at the company and she is only focusing on finding her daughter-in-law. I don't think that the other flight attendants would tell her about DH, since WJ is definitely taking her side.  

Watched just 1 ep. so far but thoroughly enjoyed it. Love the overall campy vibe this drama has. Lee Da-Hae reminds me of her previous drama, My Girl. Only here she plays herself times 2. Also Ryu Soo-Young's facial expressions is a hoot, his scenes with Da-Hae make for hilarious hijinks! 

Notice there's the usual K-Pop idols... Laboum & AOA. They're both portraying clichéd mean girls character and because they don't have much screen time they don't bother me as much. 

Just came across a comments from Sbs GW drama site.Looks like fan is really angry and i thought live stream is late but didn't knew that drama is airing that late.That's the reason the rating is dropping more :huh: 

Original link.

http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/nicewitch/board/52359/?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=35

Google translate it to understand.

It is the viewer who has watched good witch exhibition all the time from one time.
Maybe you can see my ID, so you know who I am. Yes. That's right.
First of all, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the crew for making this interesting drama.
However, there are a few things I miss.

1. I want you to watch the broadcast time.

We start at 8:55 on schedule and wait for ten minutes. By the way, last week and this week's broadcast started at 9:10 . Even me, who loves SBS, is getting tired of waiting and even getting angry. I think that the schedule does not give the audience one-sided notice to the audience, but the promise to the audience. So, does not it keep the promise to the viewers that you do not keep? When I entered the portal, I saw many articles saying that I would watch the MBC drama at the same time because I did not watch the start time. Viewers will never trust broadcasters who do not keep their promises, and if a competition program has already started airing, it will be clear that the channel will go back to that channel. In the future, please keep an appointment with viewers as you revealed in the schedule.

2. The broadcasting genre seems to change vaguely.

I know that the genre that originally represented the good witch war was a romantic comedy. The first time, it was romantic comedy, and it splashed and it was interesting, and I watched it by belly, and I hope that the genre does not change more and more gradually. It was very impressive to see the comic performances of the actor's actor and actor Ryu Soo-young who were seen at the beginning. The hard world, the smile is gradually disappearing, I was happy watching the good witch show. I want a drama that can be seen while laughing. I hope you'll come back to the comedy.

3. The music that is inserted in the drama is not matching the contents.

The overall level of BGM seems to be quite high. It is very good because I do not feel any cheap feeling when I watch other drama.

It is. The situation and the atmosphere are obviously light and comical, but the background music is rather tense, and there are many parts expressing anxiety. Maybe this is the problem that has arisen as the genre has become obscure. Or it could be an editorial issue. Anyway, the background music that does not fit the drama contents or situation greatly reduces the immersion. I felt like I would put on clothes that did not fit my body. In particular, this phenomenon was not at all in the first and second rounds, but it seemed very dodgy in this week's round.

And I know that two OSTs have been released. The music is pretty good. I feel bright and cheerful, and I am satisfied with the image of Mr. By the way, I did not hear the OST at all this week. I feel good every time I hear the OST, but I was down all the way because I could not do it this time. Thinking, I think it's an editing issue. I wanted to see if there was a place for OST. You do not need to be too much, but I hope you take full advantage of the good OST.

4. The drama development looks unilaterally.

It is no wonder that dramas should be well absorbed by more than viewers. In order for viewers to immerse themselves in the drama, viewers should be given the room and room to view the drama and digest themselves. By the way, this episode was too fast for the plot to develop, so I had no time to think about it, but I was in a hurry to follow the instructions. This seems to be a problem in editing. I would like you to give me a break in the middle to give viewers a chance to chew and digest their works. If you are only concerned about delivering the drama contents to viewers at the production team, is not this a one-sided lecture rather than an interactive communication? Again, if you have a little extra space and an OST on it, it's a great opportunity for viewers. Please keep in mind.

5. Distribution of actors' proportions is on one side.

Of course, the role of the main character, Ms. Lee da hae, seems to be quite popular. However, the performances of the actors such as Lee Doo-hwa, Yang Kyeong-seok, On the other hand, the amount of Yoon Seah seems to be relatively large. It is understandable that it is the development of the story, and even though Yunsee is performing the bad villan very well, it seems to be concentrated too much compared to the others. I want you to increase the amount of serious actors in the drama genre called romantic comedy and securing viewers of various classes and age groups.

I like to write a good witch episode that I like to watch the high ratings.
Hope you are a good witch!

PS Edit: And i too agree with the point mention by the person.Who decide the sequence of scene i think editor. The impact of scene changes, if the scenes are not in proper order or with flow of drama or the scene cutoff out of nowhere .Like WJ and SH mother met scene.They met then what happened?I thought we will see in next episode but it didn't come.

Archived