[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this new episode numbers are so confusing... so how do we do bet when @supergal99?

:lol: oh oh so u r collecting the bets? Haahaa... erhm... me juz follow yr terms n conditons :blush:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lmangla For the number of the episode, we should take Viki as reference. So @ELY_397 proposed the episode 12, which means episode 6 if the episode would last one hour. But I have a question: what do you mean with touch his muscles? Do you mean a real kiss or do you mean, he hugs her in order to comfort her? 

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Lmangla For the number of the episode, we should take Viki as reference. So @ELY_397 proposed the episode 12, which means episode 6 if the episode would last one hour. But I have a question: what do you mean with touch his muscles? Do you mean a real kiss or do you mean, he hugs her in order to comfort her? 

18 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

@Lmangla I am game! Do you mean naked or clothed muscles? It will have to be their first proper kiss as Da Hae has a habit of holding the guy's arms during a kiss scene. She doesn't usually fling her arms around her partner unless it's a melo...

based on one hour episode, i would say the 12th episode. :wub:

hahahahha....ROFL.... @bebebisous33 @ELY_397 ~ any other drama, would have an idea but this one is so hilarious that I have a feel we will be rolling in laughter more than swooning. :lol:  what do you think we can reasonably expect? guess, we can just bet on the first real skinship that is not so dramaesque? not like her standing in the bathroom when he is about to change and giving him a heart attack? hahahah....

and by episode 6, you mean the coming week? or the week after? these new numbers are rather confusing....

@Lmangla On Viki, each episode last 30 minutes which means that we already have 8 episodes. We should stick to that counting in order to avoid any confusion besides it is an official webside. @ELY_397 is betting for a kiss in episode 12 which signifies that she thinks, the kiss is supposed to happen this week.

But if I understood you correctly, this is not a real bet kiss, rather you are asking for funny scenes WJ having skinship with SH, like SH undresses herself in front of WJ. I have the feeling that at some point, WJ might sleep next to SH unaware of her presence or SH enters his bedroom because she is too exhausted and sleeps next to him so that the next morning, they wake up hugging each other.:wink:

29 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

But if I understood you correctly, this is not a real bet kiss, rather you are asking for funny scenes WJ having skinship with SH, like SH undresses herself in front of WJ.

you got it! all about skinship and touching those muscles. hahahah... whether she holds his muscly arms while leaning in for kiss like @ELY_397 is expecting or a hug or any funny scenes, we just want her touching those muscles for real! poor fella worked out so much and built it up. it needs to be admired no? LOL.... hahahaha....

so ep 9 - 12 is this week and the week after then is 13-16? so to keep the bet tight, lets vote within ep 9-16. come on chingus, it is all for having a laugh which seems to be the theme of the drama! :lol:what's your bet? @supergal99 ~ we need a gif that captures the muscly bet. kekekek....

8 minutes ago, Annya said:

@Lmangla and @bebebisous33 I think Ely mean its 24th episode if its viki episode.If its one hour episode then she is saying 12th.

I will say 9th episode for one hour and 18-19 episode for half hour (viki one):) Between what i bet for ? :rolleyes:

Like I mentioned it above, we stick to the number of viki. I can not accept the 9th episode because it is not precise enough. Moreover, you made a mistake: 9th episode means, it happens in the 17 or 18 episode. Besides, this is not a kiss bet, you have to mention what exactly will hapen. 

Oh Chingus, you crack me up. I literally had to stop reading your posts since I was in work and was making a fool of myself as I try hard to hold my laugh in front of my screen, but here I am done reading and I am so loooool :D 

@Lmangla want to have it a bit tight between ep 9-16 but I can't actually predict such bare muscle skinship happening in the upcoming two weeks so I am out of this bet but I wouldn't mind if that happened though Not only @RahmaL is waiting for more progress on the romance front :blush: (may be as our pilot save her from the attacker he gets injured and she somehow treats his wounds, kkk ^^)

Now that I think about our CP interaction, they also had an indirect kiss thanks to that tea ceremony class :D 

kekeke....

chingus, please come participate!

01avi_001834599.jpg

I was looking for a picture of our pilot and this is what pops up. omo, does he keep getting his bath interrupted in many dramas? poor thing. :lol:

The muscly bet: when will sun hee feel those muscles for real?!

okay, whether it is a kiss or skinship or something, it does not matter. all we need is some real contact and not a funny encounter that we have had so far. hahahaha... so don't worry if you can't predict what will happen @Annya @apqaria . neither can I! this drama is all types of funny that we aren't sure what to predict. hahahahha.....

so what are we going to do? well, place your bets on which episode is most likely to have the muscly bet happen. we are going to use viki style like @bebebisous33 suggested. so ep 9-12 is this week.ep 13-16 is next week. and if you are creative, you can add a line of how you think it might be. to make it more fun, you can add a gif etc.

if you lose, you have to change your DP for 3 days to either a bowl of noodles (our mad psycho heiress) or some sort of clown (our no-good husband with big eyes).

if you win, you change your DP to an airport/aeroplane/pilot kind of theme.

if you are super attached to your DP, just do it for one day. it is all for fun and a few laughs. so don't worry about winning or losing or whether you can predict what this writer will do. kekekek... calling all chingus here -- @supergal99; @dahae2006 @Tey Ling @arlene80 @dramaninja @RahmaL @maddymappo @amiaria .. if I missed your name, no worries, please do join us. if you are lurking also, it is cool. you can join us too. :)

@ELY_397 ~ ep 12;

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I was looking for a picture of our pilot and this is what pops up. omo, does he keep getting his bath interrupted in many dramas? poor thing. :lol:

Omgggg.. u making me busy ..checking out those muscles *cough*:blink:

zU3kbE2.jpg

Oh ok.. so the muscly bet (oh what a creative name heee) will be on any willing skinship not accidental ones ya?

7IALByh.jpg

Ahhh.. mmm.. ok me bet on next week ep.13 - 16

:glasses:

43 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh ok.. so the muscly bet (oh what a creative name heee) will be on any willing skinship not accidental ones ya?

exactly. it is not because she wants to clean him or something. hahahaha... and chingus, if you think nothing is going to happen this week or the next, well that can be your option too. though it is kind of sad no? our pilot is so cute! why wouldn't sun hee want to touch those muscles? ahahhaha..... and on a side note, what kind of food do you think the restaurant lady has at her place? maybe noodles? pasta? am wondering if there will be another repeat of this noodle heiress throwing some plate of food at someone....

my guess: like @ELY_397 is ep 12; first she has to find out her husband is a bad clown not a good one. till then nothing can happen. hopefully she doesn't get clown allergy like batman. but writer-nim can't keep dragging that mistress secret because then, we won't feel the love story. so she finds out he is a moron, files for divorce and then is crying in pilot's arms when her heart begins to beat. and we have real muscle contact!!!!

Ahaha! I will stick to my 24/25th (Viki) episode bet. Sun Hee will discover her husband's affair next weekend (ep. 13th/16th ep), feel sad and  angry for 6 episodes and warm up to Captain Muscle in the following 4 episodes leading up to their first real (not accidental) skinship.

possible scenarios for first skinship:

1) Sun Hee looks after him when he is sick although it can't be anything infectious otherwise SH will get sick too. He is so touched that he hugs her and she hugs him back followed by a tentative "lip press".

2) Sun Hee sews his shirt on the plane because his muscles have got even bigger from practicing apatheia that the sleeves burst (just kidding). 

That's all I can think of for now!

13 hours ago, apqaria said:

Also I wanted to post this version of the next episodes preview as we can hear more of the second song in the OST

Oh the preview ...mmm... hope this scene is not gona be the cliff hanger...ops!

Gkqx5zI.gif

On 14/03/2018 at 2:08 PM, Lmangla said:

ahahhaha..... and on a side note, what kind of food do you think the restaurant lady has at her place? maybe noodles? pasta?

Oh u made me wana make a guess...

eTeMZak.gif

Ok... maybe :grimace:

Spoiler

P8WbLOW.gif

*cough*

*yawn...* itz only ...thurs...

Updated:

The muscly bet: when will sun hee feel those muscles for real?!

place your bets on which episode is most likely to have the muscly bet happen. so ep 9-12 is this week. ep 13-16 is next week. if you don't think it will happen in the next two weeks, you can place your bet on that as well. and if you are creative, you can add a line of how you think it might be. to make it more fun, you can add a gif etc.

@ELY_397 ~ 24/25th (Viki) episode bet. Sun Hee will discover her husband's affair next weekend (ep. 13th/16th ep), feel sad and  angry for 6 episodes and warm up to Captain Muscle in the following 4 episodes leading up to their first real (not accidental) skinship.

possible scenarios for first skinship:

1) Sun Hee looks after him when he is sick although it can't be anything infectious otherwise SH will get sick too. He is so touched that he hugs her and she hugs him back followed by a tentative "lip press".

2) Sun Hee sews his shirt on the plane because his muscles have got even bigger from practicing apatheia that the sleeves burst (just kidding).  (kekeke... this was too funny and had me in giggles. :lol:

@Tey Ling ~ For this week do not think there is any "too close for comfort" contacts & kiss kiss between pilot & SH.

Instead more build up stories on other cast members. 

@supergal99 ~ bet on next week ep.13 - 16

@Lmangla ~ ep 12; first she has to find out her husband is a bad clown not a good one. till then nothing can happen. hopefully she doesn't get clown allergy like batman. but writer-nim can't keep dragging that mistress secret because then, we won't feel the love story. so she finds out he is a moron, files for divorce and then is crying in pilot's arms when her heart begins to beat. and we have real muscle contact!!!!

@apqaria ~ I can't actually predict such bare muscle skinship happening in the upcoming two weeks

Penalty: if you lose, you have to change your DP for 3 days to either a bowl of noodles (our mad psycho heiress) or some sort of clown (our no-good husband with big eyes).

if you win, you change your DP to an airport/aeroplane/pilot kind of theme.

if you are super attached to your DP, just do it for one day or you can always post a pic on the winning/losing theme. it is all about having fun and enjoying a drama together. pass the popcorn!! camp-fire-smiley.gif?1292867563so come join us chingus!!

Archived