Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I was re-watching the episodes and the kiss scene at the beach when Jiho's phone rang - notice Somin's voice went a little high-pitch (2:14)? Like she gets a little fluttery / shy / excited etc etc? I mean, it could be suppperrrr good acting but then LMK's voice kinda did the SAME thing here (2:30) - like as if his heart was bursting loool. I would give anyythhing to know what these two were thinking / feeling when they were filming the kiss scenes. their chemistry is just OFF THE CHARTS

14 hours ago, velvetine said:

@ahhhjummahhhjo, wow, to be honest I laughed seeing Minki massaged her neck with such a flat face and expressionless eyes like that :lol: but when you look at the video frame by frame, you're able to see it differently. Thanks for sharing dear Jo, and good luck with the video making. ^_^

Never knew Somin could play guitar. Any Somin longtime fan here? Was she just pretending to play for a photo shoot or she actually played it?

(Credit to respective IG owner)

- M -

If I'm not mistaken, I think that picture was taken during the time she was doing Daddy You, Daughter Me.  She mentioned in one of her interviews that In that movie, she has to play guitar so maybe she's practicing then.

5 hours ago, yokyo said:

Every time he eyes followed her or stared at her,  it reminds of this song "can't take my eyes off you".

Heol!  That's a good song well suited for LMK and I love it.  LOL  It reminds me too of Defendant and K-2.  I wish someone who's good in making videos would compile all LMK's scenes staring at JSM using that song as bgm. :wink:

5 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Hello again, everyone! I hope you don't mind if I leave a couple more photos here. :) It's fun rediscovering the crackling chemistry of these two. And hopefully I'll be able to finish the next chapters of FF in a few days. So, yay! 

I call this series, "Sneaky tricks and stealing glances." The last photo from the "nuzzling--I want Chicken for dinner scene" almost shows LMK to be blushing. Then again, it could just be lighting. 

Enjoy! :)

Sorry to cut your post.

We want more.  The more the merrier. LOL  Looking forward to your MV and to @velvetine's continuation of hyper delulu story. :lol:    You guys are amazing.  

1 hour ago, b4l01 said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think that picture was taken during the time she was doing Daddy You, Daughter Me.  She mentioned in one of her interviews that In that movie, she has to play guitar so maybe she's practicing then.

Sorry to cut your post, dear. Thank you for the info! I wonder if she still plays today, then it would be one more thing the couple have in common. Minki should also learn traditional dance or ballet so they can dance together, gracefully. :lol:

3 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I think the PD and staff were trolling them/egging them on because it took them a while to yell "Cut!" after he pretty much buried his face in her hair, near her neck. I can only imagine the feels that he had at the time brought about by the nearness of So Min.  

Sorry to cut your post, Jo. You're right, PD-nim intentionally stalled when Minki buried his face so close to Somin, to preserve the moment for the BTS. He's such a big Sominki shipper. :D

It's not just Minki who's feeling embarassed, though. Just take a look at Somin's reaction when Minki buried his face so close to her in the gif below. She looks surprised and flustered (and possibly nervous? lol)

d9wU6dw.jpg

By the way, we have a new nick name for Sominki couple. Yangnyeom Gejang (Spicy marinated crab) couple!! They both (plus Ji-ho) loves em raw and hot:lol:

Spoiler

QSWcDAY.jpg

s5i1ggQ.jpgUv22UVc.jpg

- M -

11 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Sorry to cut your post, dear. Thank you for the info! I wonder if she still plays today, then it would be one more thing the couple have in common. Minki should also learn traditional dance or ballet so they can dance together, gracefully. :lol:

Sorry to cut your post, Jo. You're right, PD-nim intentionally stalled when Minki buried his face so close to Somin, to preserve the moment for the BTS. He's such a big Sominki shipper. :D

It's not just Minki who's feeling embarased, though. Just take a look at Somin's reaction when Minki buried his face so close to her in the gif below. She looks surprised and flustered (and possibly nervous? lol)

d9wU6dw.jpg

By the way, we have a new nick name for Sominki couple. Yangnyeom Gejang (Spicy marinated crab) couple!! They both (plus Ji-ho) loves em raw and hot:lol:

Hide contents

QSWcDAY.jpg

s5i1ggQ.jpgUv22UVc.jpg

- M -

Thanks for gif,  I love how he buried his head deeper and deeper into neck and the surprise look on her face.

#SpicyMarinatedCrabCouple hahaha

19 minutes ago, yokyo said:

Thanks for gif,  I love how he buried his head deeper and deeper into neck and the surprise look on her face.

#SpicyMarinatedCrabCouple hahaha

YES. And I think, besides nervousness from So Min, I think--she was feeling ticklish? HAhahahahahah. 

If I had someone I liked who looked like LMK literally breathing down my neck or my ear, I would pretty much lose my mind. LOL

22 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

YES. And I think, besides nervousness from So Min, I think--she was feeling ticklish? HAhahahahahah. 

If I had someone I liked who looked like LMK literally breathing down my neck or my ear, I would pretty much lose my mind. LOL

Yes and how he kept rubbing his head on her shoulder... let’s just say this namja got really comfortable since the last bedscene.  He went from “I can’t even looked at you” to this.  

58 minutes ago, yokyo said:

Yes and how he kept rubbing his head on her shoulder... let’s just say this namja got really comfortable since the last bedscene.  He went from “I can’t even looked at you” to this.  

You know what? You're absolutely right. They went from not being able to calm the nervous giggles to THIS. 

Speaking of comfortable... check out what's in the spoiler tag. NOTE: This was an NG that was, once again, prolonged by the staff. Ji Ho was not meant to smile in this (as indicated in the final cut of the episode). And Se Hee's face came TOOCLOSE (misspelling intended) to hers. So they were just staring at each other, smiling for a bit before PD yelled "Cut." I mean, they locked eyes and in the last frame of the collage, it looked like he was staring at her lips.

OMOO. HAWT.

Spoiler

m9wSPGL.jpg

Also, for a moment, I didn't see Se Hee or Ji Ho. It's like they broke character in frame 2 in this collage. 

48 minutes ago, fayouamazing said:

https://youtu.be/PNvS-lfNTb8

In this video, when minki hugged somin i heard a voice that whisper "saranghae" and somin responed "hmmm" please help me to listen to it and dont forget use your headseat hehehe

Well after 10 tries on a mobile device with a generic headset, I can at least confirm that there was something that was whispered right before So Min’s response but I can’t tell what it is or who it’s from. Sorry, Chingu. Will try to listen on a laptop with better headphones later. 

15 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Well after 10 tries on a mobile device with a generic headset, I can at least confirm that there was something that was whispered right before So Min’s response but I can’t tell what it is or who it’s from. Sorry, Chingu. Will try to listen on a laptop with better headphones later. 

Ok.... Will wait your opinion. Thanks before :blush:

1 hour ago, fayouamazing said:

In this video, when minki hugged somin i heard a voice that whisper "saranghae" and somin responed "hmmm" please help me to listen to it and dont forget use your headseat hehehe

hmmm i rewatch thaat scene yes its like a whisper that sounds like "saranghae" but just like @ahhhjummahhhjo post i can't verify either to whom it came from and if really the word is saranghae  

3 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

You know what? You're absolutely right. They went from not being able to calm the nervous giggles to THIS. 

Speaking of comfortable... check out what's in the spoiler tag. NOTE: This was an NG that was, once again, prolonged by the staff. Ji Ho was not meant to smile in this (as indicated in the final cut of the episode). And Se Hee's face came TOOCLOSE (misspelling intended) to hers. So they were just staring at each other, smiling for a bit before PD yelled "Cut." I mean, they locked eyes and in the last frame of the collage, it looked like he was staring at her lips.

OMOO. HAWT.

Hide contents

m9wSPGL.jpg

Also, for a moment, I didn't see Se Hee or Ji Ho. It's like they broke character in frame 2 in this collage. 

I love that you captured their facial expressions from the video.  I thought from their reactions from the video, that it was good not NG.  Now looking at the still pictures, their faces are very close and I see Minki also has a smile on his face.  I think they NG a couple times for this scene because there was a video from Jellyfish Entertainment that also show another NG.  The one they ending up laughing a lot and SoMin hurry up got up and walked away afterward.  By this time, I also think SoMin’s nerves start to show more,  she used to be able to mask it pretty well.

Wow.... SoMinki shippers breaking down video + audio of BTS ... impressive!

I know this is a shipping thread but I just want to say kudos to this show for having such a hopeful, beautiful ending with all of our 3 couples riding off in a bus ... ( hopefully, towards a Season 2 - I 'm dying to see See Hee & Ji Ho having their first baby!).  The show tackled sexual harassment which is dominating American headlines and the 3 female characters did not disappoint. Especially comforting are the male characters, See Hee & CEO Ma who protected the women they love. All of them riding a bus together showed that individually, each person is strong but they can also find strength in each other.

On a side note, it may have been awkward tackling sexual harassment given LMK's scandal ... don't know the details of his case ... yet the show's producers stayed with him and included his actual friends in the cast. Hope he continues to find good, interesting projects!

3 hours ago, fayouamazing said:

(trying to breathe.) Will watch one more time. 

Okay, folks. Verdict in spoiler. 

Spoiler

So in a darkened, quiet room with pretty decent over-ear headphones, I listened to this. I wish there was a way to remove the music track to be sure.  

But--

YES, LMK whispered something. I both freeze framed it and looked at lip movement first, THEN I played the video back at 0.5 speed. The whisper comes after PD-nim's "Ne/De and sneaky camera look"

My first reaction when I heard it was "Holy ***tttttttttt"

I watched it two more times. 

I definitely heard a "Saranghhh" (the last part faded away)

And I definitely heard So Min's "Mm" 

I saw Min Ki hugging her tightly and rubbing her shoulder or something--almost like what you do when you're trying to warm up someone who's cold. 

And I definitely saw her look up at him with some mystified expression on her face. Not a bad expression.  

I will say that my heart exploded at what I heard. Then my brain tried to rationalize it by saying that maybe he said, "Mianhe." But no. I listened to it without looking at the video, and closed my eyes. Same. Definitely a "Sarang..." 

Edit: I even resorted to googling "korean words that rhyme with saranghae" just to satisfy my rebellious brain and exhaust other possibilities. 

Anyway, if another kind soul can back me up before I lose my sanity, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :D

This ship is making me question my sanity lol.

In the BTS for reunion kiss scene, I thought LMK was redder than usual but after scrolling thru the comments on YT and seeing nothing of the same sort observed, I just blamed it on overactive imagination.  Thanks @ahhhjummahhhjo for pointing that out :)

If i'm not seeing things, then i clearly am hearing things coz I can hear sarang or what sounds like sarang on the hug scene BTS. :wub:

8 hours ago, becauselifelife said:

Guys, I was re-watching the episodes and the kiss scene at the beach when Jiho's phone rang - notice Somin's voice went a little high-pitch (2:14)? Like she gets a little fluttery / shy / excited etc etc? I mean, it could be suppperrrr good acting but then LMK's voice kinda did the SAME thing here (2:30) - like as if his heart was bursting loool. I would give anyythhing to know what these two were thinking / feeling when they were filming the kiss scenes. their chemistry is just OFF THE CHARTS

I still laughing everytime i saw a clip of this scene :joy: it began with sweet loveable thing and end up with silly awkward act of these both lmao!.

The best part was....

we know how very experienced Se Hee was (you know,... he live together with his ex gf and made her pregnant!) And how innocence JiHoo was, she never date any guy before just like she said .." i am single since i was born" when she realize she has no experience about dating or love. Eventhough Se Hee was very stiff and act like robot but he's very Tricky too. he want to kiss her but he made her smooch on bus stop as excuses by saying "i want to fix something". And start talking about the way she kissed him :joy: very good move Se Hee. 

Archived