Ayame

7 minutes ago, knowcius said:

then i dont mind to see a lot of bed scene wkwkwkwk :D 

actually, i rly want to see LMK on new project that explored his capability of changing from one character to another char. it'll be awesome.

and ...any shawol in this thread?? i want to express my condolence and stay strong, bcoz u had us. 

Not a shawol but i have a huge respect for Jonghyun's work. I'm still in shock. My condolences to his friends, family and fans.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I've been looking for some visual inspiration to create an MV of these two. I already have a couple of songs in mind, all I need now is the footage. Had to rewatch a BTS from the Marie Claire shoot. To borrow from Kdramas... Aigoo, my heart. Because thanks to slowed down video on July Le's YouTube channel, I was able to see this heart-fluttering moment:

yv53Tjg.jpg

The moment the shot was over, his eyes immediately flew to where So Min was and THAT LOOK of concern on his face AND THE SMILES when their eyes met. Aigoooooooo.

Edit: Added the shots of the BTS of the Finale. Old habits die hard? Hahahaha. They've come a long way. :wink:

ViaVTy3.jpg

The way they laugh and the way his eyes light up when looking at her. :)

@ahhhjummahhhjo, wow, to be honest I laughed seeing Minki massaged her neck with such a flat face and expressionless eyes like that :lol: but when you look at the video frame by frame, you're able to see it differently. Thanks for sharing dear Jo, and good luck with the video making. ^_^

Never knew Somin could play guitar. Any Somin longtime fan here? Was she just pretending to play for a photo shoot or she actually played it?

(Credit to respective IG owner)

- M -

13 hours ago, meiil said:

Nope, like also the comments on IG post say, it’s more likely her way of saying that she prioritized her career to her love life till now.

@meiilThanks for the explanation.She did not deny him. It makes me feel good to ship and wait for hope.

9 minutes ago, velvetine said:

@ahhhjummahhhjo, wow, to be honest I laughed seeing Minki massaged her neck with such a flat face and expressionless eyes like that :lol: but when you look at the video frame by frame, you're able to see it differently. Thanks for sharing dear Jo, and good luck with the video making. ^_^

Never knew Somin could play guitar. Any Somin longtime fan here? Was she just pretending to play for a photo shoot or she actually played it?

- M -

Hey M :) I edited my post to add another collage of them at the Finale BTS. Such a parallelism and great comparison at how LMK is more open and---dare I say, brighter? than when they did the Marie Claire shoot. Maybe it's the sweater ;). By the way, I love your story from your other post!!! 

About to sleep. But here's a comfy, cuddly photo of them. The guy holding the green screen and his expression is so ME.  Good night my dear shipping family!

ZC7Acxw.jpg

24 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Hey M :) I edited my post to add another collage of them at the Finale BTS. Such a parallelism and great comparison at how LMK is more open and---dare I say, brighter? than when they did the Marie Claire shoot. Maybe it's the sweater ;). By the way, I love your story from your other post!!! 

About to sleep. But here's a comfy, cuddly photo of them. The guy holding the green screen and his expression is so ME.  Good night my dear shipping family!

Ah yes, I've just noticed your edited post. It perfectly shows comparison between the time when they just met and the time when they almost finished with filming, so I say about 2-3 months of lapse? The fact that Minki looks more open to Somin and is able show more of his repressed emotions really warms my heart. So much parallels between Minki-Somin and Sehee-Jiho... :wub:

Thanks for the kind words, Jo. I love your fanfics too, and I'm sure I'll love your upcoming MV. Can't wait to watch it! :D

- M -

6 hours ago, b4l01 said:
LOLing at oppa-sunbae-oppa-whatever.  He just really can't take his eyes off her or maybe he just want to go with her to Himalayas. :lol::lol::lol:

Every time he eyes followed her or stared at her,  it reminds of this song "can't take my eyes off you".

Hello again, everyone! I hope you don't mind if I leave a couple more photos here. :) It's fun rediscovering the crackling chemistry of these two. And hopefully I'll be able to finish the next chapters of FF in a few days. So, yay! 

I call this series, "Sneaky tricks and stealing glances." The last photo from the "nuzzling--I want Chicken for dinner scene" almost shows LMK to be blushing. Then again, it could just be lighting. 

Enjoy! :)

53Af9Ef.jpg

lBBe1w2.jpg

4 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Hello again, everyone! I hope you don't mind if I leave a couple more photos here. :) It's fun rediscovering the crackling chemistry of these two. And hopefully I'll be able to finish the next chapters of FF in a few days. So, yay! 

I call this series, "Sneaky tricks and stealing glances." The last photo from the "nuzzling--I want Chicken for dinner scene" almost shows LMK to be blushing. Then again, it could just be lighting. 

LMK face changes  completely when he's with Somin, it's like he becomes a teenager. It's so adorable.

I also love how Somin tries her best not to look at him too long in the eye but she steals glances whenever he's not looking...

16 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

ZC7Acxw.jpg

@ahhhjummahhhjo I love this part of the video where Somin looked so content.  Actually, I just realized so does Min Ki.   Hahaha.

28 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Sorry to cut your post but he's definitely blushing! I think he's blushing in this bts below too and in the actual scene in the drama where he was about to kiss Jiho he was definitely blushing! :wub:

10 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

ViaVTy3.jpg

On 12/18/2017 at 2:52 PM, velvetine said:

Okay, it's time to switch my hyper-delulu mode on once again! Me and my husband have written a tribute to our beloved couple, in form of a story. Please think before you decide to reveal the spoiler box below, you might want to skip this post now if you can't handle my level of delusions (especially you, other shippers, who lurk here).

Reveal hidden contents

this-life-is-our-first.jpg?w=816

The Angel sent from Heaven to bestow light upon darkness that engulfs the life of a Man

(our tribute to Jung So-min and Lee Min-ki)

He was in despair. He fell into a black hole from which he cannot escape for God knows how many years to come. His only chance of redemption fell through, leaving him with nothing but bad memories and a tainted reputation that haunt endlessly and keep him awake at night.

One year passed as the hole he fell into slowly becoming his sanctuary, his hiding place from the curious eyes, ears, and tongues of the unforgiving world. Until one day, his second chance to redeem himself surfaced in front of him. A contract which might have the power to bring him back to the glorious days. This time, he was finally able to grasp the opportunity.

On that fateful day, dressed in black which might represent his life and the ordeal he's going through, he met an Angel. A bright, beautiful, and bubbly Angel who never forgets to wear a smile. He does not know this Angel, but he felt comfortable with her since the beginning. He decided to leave his black dress and wear a bright white to match her. He naively thought, the woman is going to be his savior. Naive indeed, but understandable, seeing that he spent too many days inside the black hole that he's longing for a warm embrace.

Hide contents

The man then realized, in order to redeem himself, he will have to face his demons. Calmly, he declared an oath in front of millions of eyes, a promise to become a better person than he used to be. Upon hearing this, the Angel who was visibly upset at first, eventually nodded her head and briefly smiled as a subtle sign of support. She also made a promise, but to herself, "I shall do my best to defend this man."

Hide contents

Days turn to weeks, and weeks turn to months. The man and the Angel who couldn't shake the feeling of awkwardness during their encounter, have become so close. Their days are always filled with laughter and joy. She puts her best effort to involve the man in cute moments and activities to make him feel at ease.

Hide contents

Concerned with his skinny figure, she even shared delicious meal with him to keep him healthy and vigorous, as his path to redemption still stretches so far ahead, and he will need all the energy to take himself to his destination.

Hide contents

Little does he know, that she also quietly paint bright colors to his bleak and mundane past, as reflected in his life's journal. Even if he does not realize it, others do. The contrast of colors were all too noticeable to miss.

Hide contents

Eventually and inevitably, his feelings of gratitude developed into something more intimate. The man started to fall in love with the Angel. It might be mere respect and admiration, but no matter how he and others deny it, his eyes just cannot lie, everytime he looked at her. No one could tell for sure if his feelings will ever be reciprocated, but for now, that is enough for hom.

Hide contents

Months passed, and at last, the man found his redemption. The eyes of disgust around him have turned into eyes of adoration. He finally crawled out his own prison. His old self has come back, in a much better, more mature state. He owes it to the Angel, who accepted him for what he was, never staying away from him, and made him feel comfortable. She had bestowed light that cleared out the clouds of darkness which surrounded him for so long, and he is forever grateful to him. The Angels have done her part, and it was time for her to depart. The man does not know if he will ever see her again, nor if he will still be in love with her when they part ways, but all he wanted that day was to embrace her for one last time in a long while. "Thank you", he said, from deep inside his heart.

Hide contents

- to be continued? -

That's all, hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading. Sorry if it's bad linguistically, English is not our first language :)

- M -

Thank you for that beautiful tribute. I enjoyed reading it. All the pics/videos perfectly fits the story of LMK and his angel JSM. :heart:

I miss Sominki so much. I hope to see them in another project together or in separate projects, will still support these two talented actor and actress.

Ig collage credits to heatherlikespepper

Have a wonderful Wednesday! :)

2 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

53Af9Ef.jpg

lBBe1w2.jpg

MK is as red as JH's favorite Spicy Crab here lol

1 hour ago, raqlobster said:

MK is as red as JH's favorite Spicy Crab here lol

Hahahah! And I thought I was seeing things. :wink:

I think the PD and staff were trolling them/egging them on because it took them a while to yell "Cut!" after he pretty much buried his face in her hair, near her neck. I can only imagine the feels that he had at the time brought about by the nearness of So Min.  

To quote Se Hee, "It even smells like you. It's nice." or something like that. And we all know how memories are linked to smell. 

Also, (hiding in Spoiler Tag because it may be a bit much for some)

Spoiler

Smell and Emotion

In addition to being the sense most closely linked to memory, smell is also highly emotive.  The perfume industry is built around this connection, with perfumers developing fragrances that seek to convey a vast array of emotions and feelings; from desire to power, vitality to relaxation.

On a more personal level, smell is extremely important when it comes to attraction between two people.  Research has shown that our body odour, produced by the genes which make up our immune system, can help us subconsciously choose our partners 

Source: http://www.fifthsense.org.uk/psychology-and-smell/ 

We've now covered Body Language, Microexpressions (That was what I was trying to capture in my slo-mo watching, frame by frame capturing of the BTS), and now,  Smell. 

Hehehe. I'd like to call it research as there are still a couple of chapters I need to write. LOL

But who am I kidding? I miss them. Plain and simple. 

Actually, when he was in Happy Together promoting "For The Emperor", he loved the spicy crab.  Made me look back at that reunion breakfast where Ji Ho was eating spicy crab... he got to taste two of his favorite things in one kiss!

I just wanted to share that this clip has reached 1.3+ millions views in just 3 weeks.  That  is very impressive.  I think it was 1.2 millions yesterday.  People are still very much interested.  We definitely need season 2 for BTIMFL...hopefully TvN realized this.

Archived