Ayame

Clearly, there is an attraction ... he follows her with his eyes ; she laughs at every funny thing he says or does.  I have to admit LMK being See Hee is so funny... the kimchi scenes and being OCD while dead drunk ... this guy can do anything!

Hopefully, we get to see them @ TVN Awards as a holiday gift for us.  Can't wait to see if LMK has gained some weight from finally getting rest - he really needs to gain some.  Just want to see new pics of them together ... 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

continuation of my early post about the minseok ig post on cropped minki's eye and minki ig post with somin need to repost the ig again.

minki's ig post with somin 

minseok ig post cropped minki's eye:

this is my personal opinion..( i don't know if its my delulu mind was posting this conclusion or my rational mind) :)

therefore i conclude: the cropped minki's eye on minseok ig post was taken on the selfie picture of minki and so min during wrap up party !!!!!! 

why???

my basis rather than choosing the eyebag size or the dark circle under the eye or the aegyo sal of minki's eye but looking closely at minki's eyeball you can detect that the reflection of the lights and other reflection is  exactly the same reflections on minki's eyeball/pupil  during sominki selca wrap up party...

and the hypothetical conclusion  that can be a fact is that minseok post is taken to the original picture (no filter) of sominki selfie wrap up party  thru sharing on their chat room kako chat room because he was not present during the wrap up party :) (although i dont have a strong evidence since i'm not oncluded on their chat room) 

which still lead us to the mysterious caption on the cropped minki's eye 

"the eyes are smiling who's eyes are you?"

sunabenim-oppa minki "why your eyes is smiling during the wrap up party?":D

3 hours ago, eunji18 said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but in this picture, weren't they bodies extremely close to each other? What does everyone here think? Where did SM's right arm took place? Was it around LMK's waist? 

They were sitting, you can see part of the table in the right corner of the pic.

9 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Hello Shipping Fam

It's getting cold where I am, and I know it's pretty cold in Korea right now. 

Anyway, wherever you may be, sending you all the warmest of wishes this Holiday Season. May your days be as warm as these two seem to be :)

Thank you @ahhhjummahhhjo :) i wish a same way for you too. And for all of you here :).

Happy Holiday chingu! :D 

And hoping these two having great holiday as well or atleast can spend time together a day after Christmas #justmywish :wub: 

There are pros and cons of having a group chat though. The pros are we can freely chat there without any restriction, there will be no unwanted lurkers trying to judge our discussion and such. But there are cons as well and I know it because I once joined a group chat of one of the threads here and while we had so much fun in there, it made us lazy to post on the thread and as the time went by, everyone started to abandon the thread. And not everyone has a katalk account so it's a bit of a hassle. Anyway, we as sominki shippers/supporters are fun and friendly people who will welcome anyone, lovers and haters alike. We will reap love as we sow love here and let those who sow negativity reap negativity in return.

Regarding the TVN awards, I don't think there will be one this year. I read on ig that it is actually a rerun of last year show.

7 hours ago, b4l01 said:

Question:  Am not really sure, but is this So Min???  This was screen-capped from the wrapped-up party video showing selfie pictures of party attendees with JSM and LMk. 

25630575_10210567110159483_1642643606_n.jpg?_nc_fx=ffjr1-2&oh=f425fd5567dc6405e8569ceb345e0f66&oe=5A3F682F

Here's the video.

Reveal hidden contents

Whoever made this photoshop was awesome :lol: i thought was real until i was her picture with s crew. 

9 hours ago, renvic said:

thanks @velvetine for pointing it out about the crop thing and to ig of @fayouamazing and minmin couple for the said crop thingy. if its already a topic here during my busy days and not visiting in this thread there are lots of question in my mind about the crop thing and minki's post.

so both post it on november 29 ( i don't know which ig post came first if:

minki's ig post 

or min seok post ( cropped minki's eye):

because of the help of velvetine, fayouamazing and minmincouple. i rechecked again the two ig post and i notice that if you look it closely specially minki's eyebag/ dark circle under the eye  and the current state of minki's eye,  its look like it's cropped on the picture of minki and so min picture... which resulted  to my many hypothetical questions:

1. i'm not a doctor so if someone can answer this, is  there a possible that the size of the  eyebag/dark circle under the eye  can be permanently? and cannot be change? ( coz on my personal experience when i have two weeks 2 hours sleep because of over time, my eyebag/dark circle under the eye during my day 2 of over time has different size during my day 7 and my day 14 over time? ( so that my normal mind will think it  was cropped on other minki's picture)

2. i'm not a techie or social media smart  if a filter picture can possible change to the other filter color (coz the color between the two ig is different) 

3. Is there a possible that the original one (not filtered) is in minseok ig post? if im not mistaken during media coverage i don't see minseok attended the party) a possible that because they have a group chat of all actors in btimfl the chat room is their way of sharing pictures? 

4. lastly the cryptic post of minseok on both ig:

a. on minseok ig with caption "they eyes are smiling who's eyes are you" why minseok post that kind of caption it's like we want to evaluate and ask our self because we know its minki's eyes that the question for minki is that "minki, why your eyes are smiling? 

b. minseok comment on minki' ig post  with somin with no words but laugh? 

i want to be in my normal mind.... but minseok..... makes my other side going crazy :)

@renvic i was thinking what MinSeok talked about Minki's eyes picture, hmmm a scientist said when we see or being with someone we like/love our pupils will enlarge than normal as sign of attraction and love. Maybe (this is just my thought) that's what Min Seok was trying to say with the Min Ki's eyes picture. :)

15 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

There are pros and cons of having a group chat though. The pros are we can freely chat there without any restriction, there will be no unwanted lurkers trying to judge our discussion and such. But there are cons as well and I know it because I once joined a group chat of one of the threads here and while we had so much fun in there, it made us lazy to post on the thread and as the time went by, everyone started to abandon the thread. And not everyone has a katalk account so it's a bit of a hassle. Anyway, we as sominki shippers/supporters are fun and friendly people who will welcome anyone, lovers and haters alike. We will reap love as we sow love here and let those who sow negativity reap negativity in return.

Regarding the TVN awards, I don't think there will be one this year. I read on ig that it is actually a rerun of last year show.

@coldcucumber  you are right, i've been there too. And if you check my profile. You will see The effect of  unpleasant thing happened.( very long story ) 

Anyway, i love being here with you all. Spread positively always. this is my kinda little happy place to shipp SoMinki  :innocent:

17 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

@coldcucumber  Thank you for sharing what you thought are the pros and cons of  group chat.  I decided to unlurk just to tell you i tend to agree with your view.

BUT,  may i know why the group chat subject was brought up?  

Sorry,  i must have missed reading some posts after going on hiatus for many days. Although i do backreading but with busy schedule this christmas season, i  could not cover all...

anyway, if the purpose of group chat is to have freedom to share anything and everything without fear of censor ( this is the only basis i could think of at the moment   and i would like to use it as my premise),   I dont think a group chat would be able to provide that freedom because nothing is absolute in this world.  Wherever we are, be it in a group chat or public forum, there will always be people who will keep in check or challenge or even question what we say... there is this risk that our view on a subject might offend the senses or hurt the values of another.  Hence, leading us to still observe restraint... 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL SHIPPERS!  

3 hours ago, meiil said:

They were sitting, you can see part of the table in the right corner of the pic.

Ya, you're probably right. If they were sitting, it must be uncomfortable for SM to lean toward LMK. Like, she had to rotate her upper body or something. 

4 hours ago, mydisplayname said:

yeah, that's why I asked if they were sitting or standing.

It's pretty hard to tell, right?

4 hours ago, b4l01 said:

Sorry to cut your post.  Zoom in it, then look the encircled one.  Isn't that her right hand?

25675381_10210568366750897_34617800_n.jpg?_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&oh=597b37ea708eca935434320413e34af4&oe=5A3F6739

Yes it looked like the ruffle.

Hi chingus. I decided to be in this ship bc I really love JSM&LMK chemistry. I think they're attracted to each other and they would be such a amazing couple and what I like the most is they are adults, he completed his military service and she is so a sweet and mature woman. 

I've always thought LMK is handsome and sexy at the same time. No pretty flower boy but very attractive and hot man. 

Hope for the best. ♥

I have experience for shipping so I'm in. They are so cuuuuute together. I really love this drama. :D

I decided to ship them for the first time when I noticed LMK shyness in the bts from the bus scene *their first kiss* ♥. I knew LMK ideal type of girl is Yoon Eun Hye so when I knew JSM would be his partner...I said oh la la I have to watch BTS scenes and BOOM! She is so cuuuute with him, so girly, so sweet and her smile, omo what a cute a beautiful smile has this lady. :rolleyes:

I'm so grateful to her bc she treated him so well despite his scandal. 

I don't believe 100% about FATE but when I knew they're from the same province...I got butterflies in my stomach. ♥♥

I found in the comments section in youtube the translation of this video. Thanks to ellepppao from Youtube ♥

the first one, somin complain about something (I can't grasp the word and I can't see the subtitle properly)

but then minki said "you are a terrible kid"

and somin get upset then

minki added "You think you're all that just because you're pretty?"

And somin replied "Yes! Im all that because I'm pretty"

The second one, I guess its the vine of a dad with his kid,

the dad (minki) : you want this?

Then say 'please give it to me~'.

Somin (the child) : please give it to me~

Minki : say it cutely

Somin : (cutely) please give it to me~

Minki : more lovely~

Somin : (lovely) please give it to me~ (And other words similar to being cute and adorable but at the end..)

minki : say it cooly~

Somin : (with tough voice) PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME!

Ah, i get it now the.first one, somin said "oppa you're short (use informal)" then minki said "DONT USE BANMAL!" and somin goes "Oppa you are short (formally added -yo) at the end lmao

Well, It's great to know LMK admits JSM is pretty :wub: as SH mentioned in the drama to Mao.

Mao: .Why did you want to marry her? ..

SH: Bc she is pretty...very pretty. :rolleyes:

Anyeong @IsabelinaD, welcome aboard the ship, dear! ^_^

New finding from the amazing eagle-eyed detective, @fayouamazing:

Check out the chair used by Somin in the top pic, then look at the empty chair in the bottom pic with coat on it. The coat also looks like the one worn by Ji-ho on episode 15 at the bus stop when Boknam says farewell and gives her the wedding photo. The bottom pic is also filtered, it's much brighter than most photos in Minki's IG. Wonder who took it... :rolleyes:

So, even during breaks they sit beside each other to discuss / rehearse / talk about politics or whatever they're into. They're drawn like magnet to each other, it's so cute :lol:

- M -

2 hours ago, IsabelinaD said:

Hi chingus. I decided to be in this ship bc I really love JSM&LMK chemistry. I think they're attracted to each other and they would be such a amazing couple and what I like the most is they are adults, he completed his military service and she is so a sweet and mature woman. 

I've always thought LMK is handsome and sexy at the same time. No pretty flower boy but very attractive and hot man. 

Hope for the best. ♥

I have experience for shipping so I'm in. They are so cuuuuute together. I really love this drama. :D

Hi chingu, thank you for joining :) 

Yes, they look so good together. For me, I'm kinda attracted by their individual characters also. I love SM's cheerfulness. So energetic (Regarding the BTIMFL bts). I couldn't  believe she said (credit to @yoogianna on ig for the trans) that she has low physical strength and MK was the one who has never been tired. I know the filming life could be so hard. And tiring. But they managed it to be the enjoyable one. 

For MK, I like his matureness. Like SM said and admitted it that he's similar to SH at some points. And I adore the character of SH <3

Since it's rare to find their engtrans videos/interviews, i think i have the urge to learn Korean lol. I'm glad this kind of obsession gives me something to be learnt. You know, for self development :)

Welcome @IsabelinaD!!!! And @velvetine your latest post gave me so many feels!!!

I was trying to establish the timeline from when So Min did her IG live with MeloMance and Min Ki. Nov 11/12. Jeju happened when? 

Just curious at how long it has been... :wink:

and can I just say, I love this thread? You guys are amazing. 

6 hours ago, IsabelinaD said:

I really like this scene

25007439_315886928929870_143365046697302

and ... I really LOVE this BTS :wub: I noticed it in the last seconds of final episode 16 

24125013_306061726464692_346697680911807

credit to the right owner

@IsabelinaD I saw someone on ig post it and i was looking thats picture on bts because i'm going to make kinda digitalarty, finally i knew it was only on preview last ep.

I really like the picture how they both smile while staring each others eyes so comfortable toward each other no feeling awkwardness between them.

And something sweet SM did on this scene, her hands keep touching and caressing LMK's hand even on bts ( picture above) just LMK did on bts ep.16 after their reconciliation his hand kept hugging her. :wub:

Archived